Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Maps Question

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: Maps Question
Date Posted: 2/21/2024 11:24 PM ET

I just recently got back into reading after a few years.  I remember on this site you used to be able to see where a book has all traveled on a map.  I can't remember where I found that or maybe the site doesn't show that anymore?

Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 2/21/2024 11:29 PM ET

Never mind!  Found it!!!  It's the little footprint on your transaction archive.

lionrose avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 2/22/2024 1:28 PM ET

There were also maps to show where books originated or were sent to if you clicked on the books sent and recieved numbers in your profile, but those maps were set up in Adobe Flash and that's not available or supported any longer so the pages only show an error message and blanks. Remember the little truck that would honk when clicked if there was a book enroute, lol? I'm sure that this could be repaired since the data is still being stored in our profiles; other coding or software could be used. But it's probably low priority since there are other functional issues they need to stay on top of.

Last Edited on: 2/22/24 1:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 1