Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: didn't order this book. what do I do?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
bamboochik avatar
Subject: didn't order this book. what do I do?
Date Posted: 10/9/2007 1:07 PM ET

I just went to my account and found a book suposedly orderd on the 6th which I did not order and which was not there until a few minutes ago. Who can I contact about this? The help center is NO help with this and I don't see where you can contact a human. I did contact the person who owns the book about the problem but it shows that it was printed so really not sure how this will turn out. TIA

swingsistert avatar
Date Posted: 10/9/2007 1:18 PM ET

is this book on your wishlist? Or does anyone have access to your computer who might have ordered it?

Cathy avatar
Cathy A. (Cathy) - ,
Date Posted: 10/9/2007 4:21 PM ET

You can also click on Help Center in the menu bar up top. You'll get to a page that has 4 options, one of which is "contact the PBS team".

amandaa avatar
Date Posted: 10/9/2007 5:32 PM ET

if you PM the person before they send it, they can cancel the transaction.

bamboochik avatar
Date Posted: 10/10/2007 1:44 PM ET

No, it wasn't in my wish list nor did I receive any emails about it. I just happened to see it pop up on the website. I did PM the sender but they have sent it anyway. I just got the email notification. I will just place it back on my book list when it arrives. It didn't cost me a credit. Must have been a server glitch on PBS server. Thanks for everyones suggestions and input.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/10/2007 1:50 PM ET

I hadn't reviewed my wish list for several days. When I logged on today, there is a book I didn't enter, and two books that were on the list have disappeared. What's going on?

Bast avatar
Bast -
Date Posted: 10/10/2007 4:58 PM ET

You can contact R&R by clicking the link at the bottom of the page that says: Contact Us