Name: Jennifer L.
Total Recipes: 2
knife is needed
1. Put bread in toaster
2. Open jam and peanut butter jars
3. Get any recommended ingredients (if any) that you want to add to the sandwich. Ex: chocolate chips, milk, lettuce, potato chips.
4. Take browned bread, or Toast to the cutting board.
5. Smear peanut, or almond butter onto a side of bread.
6. Smear jelly or jam on the other slice of bread.
note* if you have deranged bread make sure the peices will match when smashed together.
7. add ingrediants if desired. (gummy worms, crayons etc).
8. Smash the sticky sides of the bread together.
Don't forget to lick the edges.