Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Printing Postage to Thermal Label Printer

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Printing Postage to Thermal Label Printer
Date Posted: 1/3/2023 10:38 AM ET

Has anyone successfully developed a way to print the PBS postage labels to a Rollo thermal label printer? Obviously it would require removing the bottom half information on the sheet.

lionrose avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2023 11:37 AM ET

When you open the PBS label zoom to have just the mailing section displayed, select print and choose the Rollo printer, select 'current view' and 'shrink oversize' to print just the label.  See this ROLLO LINK I don't have a Rollo but this will work for most printer drivers. 

This is obviously a workaround for one or a few labels at a time because I don't think PBS ever anticipates senders requiring dozens of labels to be printed at a time which is the volume that Rollo uses for UPS & FedEx labels.

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/5/2023 9:32 AM ET

I don't have a bulk label printer, just a small business postage printer. It doesn't do multiple labels at a time. As a matter of fact it would probably jam up if I tried.

lionrose avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/5/2023 10:29 AM ET

That's what my Dymo does. It's an older discontinued model, but it still prints endicia postage and address labels. I can do labels for pantry items, etc. I could also do file folder labels, hanging file labels and a number of other types. I have printed from a merge program before but it's better to only do a few at a time because it 'does' jam up or the text starts to lose alignment.

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/5/2023 4:45 PM ET

Oh. Mine does 4 by 6 postage labels that come in a stack, not the smaller file labels. It's specifically programmed for use by Ebay sellers.