Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Printing postage

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
grover avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Printing postage
Date Posted: 9/12/2007 2:35 PM ET

I was told we can now print postage, but don't know how. I asked Live Help twice with no response, does anyone here know how?

vintagejoy avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/12/2007 2:41 PM ET

Rachel, sorry you couldn't get one of us at live help.  To print the postage out with your label, just hit the print wrapper button and all the instructions are right on the choice page.  You will need to have money in your PBS account to take this from first, and please be aware that there has been a .50 surcharge added today to all purchases in the PBS Kiosk, whether you are putting in money, buying a credit or anything else.  It is however, only a .50 fee per transaction, no matter how much you buy.

royaltech avatar
Member of the Month medalBook Cover Image Approver medalBook Data Coordinator medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 9/12/2007 3:01 PM ET

I just went to the Help Center and typed in

Printing Postage

And got several answers, the first being

FAQs about Printable Postage

Great info is almost always available in the Help Center!!!