Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Not Receiving Instant Credit when Printing Postage/Shipping

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Not Receiving Instant Credit when Printing Postage/Shipping
Date Posted: 3/18/2021 5:48 PM ET

Is anyone else having trouble with this? I have always used the Instant Credit/Print Postage option but the past several books I have shipped, I haven't received the Instant Credit when I shipped. It doesn't mark the books with the Instant Credit check mark or anything. The books show as shipped but without the check mark, etc. When you click details, the tracking number and everything is there so I know for sure I'm doing things correctly (haha I checked this to make sure, frazzled mommy brain but yep, I am printing my postage like normal). Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this issue/glitch. Not sure if I should continue using the Instant Credit/Print Postage option right now.

hardtack avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 3/18/2021 6:32 PM ET

Your comment leads me to suspect the team did another upgrade, a small one possibly, as I noticed the books displayed per page on my WL, TBR and BIR lists went back to the defaults of 25 and not the 100 I had selected. Every upgrade seems to cause problems. Report this one to the team.

Last Edited on: 3/18/21 6:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 3/18/2021 7:10 PM ET

I have messaged them each time, it's the only way I've been able to receive my instant credit. 3 books last week. And another again tonight. Hopefully it's something simple that can be fixed soon. I also noticed today that I'm not receiving any email notifications when I have new messages (still getting emails for book requests and for topics/posts I follow, it's only for message alerts). Upgrades always cause little glitches :( 

riksny avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 3/18/2021 7:13 PM ET

I printed a label and mailed the book on the16th and got my instant credit correctly.

rebeccam avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 3/19/2021 10:08 AM ET

I just printed and marked mailed a book and got the instant credit and email.