Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: SALE! Kids books and inspirational romance! Plus French language, pre-ISB

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Lin11879 avatar
Subject: SALE! Kids books and inspirational romance! Plus French language, pre-ISB
Date Posted: 9/3/2007 8:34 PM ET

Wow!  I went to an FOL sale today, and found a ton of great finds, so I am sharing the good fortune!  I know some of the books on my shelf are without pictures or descriptions, I am working on it.  In the meantime, feel free to send me a PM if you have questions about any of the books! 

All kids and YA 3 for 1!

All inspirational romance single titles 2 for 1 - includes Love Inspired and Heartsong.  I picked up a lot of them today!

I just posted a great variety including crafts, non-fiction, mysteries, self-improvement, bios, classics, sci-fi and more!  Take a look!

French language on my shelf: Madame Bovary, le jeu de l'amour et du hasard

Here is a list of some of the pre-ISBNs I found today: (several are texts and may have some light underlining and margin notes)

Jubilee by Margaret Walker

Pray for a Brave Heart by Helen MacInnes (mystery)

Volumes 1 and 2 of Democracy In America by Alexis de Tocqueville

Selected Poems and Letters of Lord Byron

I'm Really Dragged But Nothing Gets Me Down by Nat Hentoff

Three Plays by Eugene O'Neill (includes The Emperor Jones, Anna Christie, and The Hairy Ape)

*These are in postable condition, but please remember that they are very old and may have some wear and discoloration*

And some new damaged/unpostables to be added to my profile.  These are free with any order from my shelf:

The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever

1776, a musical play by Peter Stone and Sherman Edwards

The Wichita Poems by Michael Van Walleghen

Random Winds by Belva Plain

American Hero ARC by Larry Beinhart

Thanks for looking!  Please PM me if you would like one of the freebies or are taking a 2 for 1 deal!

Last Edited on: 9/4/07 12:04 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Lin11879 avatar
Date Posted: 9/4/2007 12:03 AM ET

I have had several orders, but there are still about 200 books to choose from!  I will keep the lists above updated as much a possible.

I also made the kids deal 3 for 1!