Skip to main content
PBS logo

Search - Thread Reckoning (Embroidery Mystery, Bk 3)

Thread Reckoning (Embroidery Mystery, Bk 3)
Thread Reckoning - Embroidery Mystery, Bk 3
Author: Amanda Lee
Cupid's arrow is making its way to Tallulah Falls, Oregon, bringing lots of business to Marcy Singer's embroidery specialty shop-like the bride who wants her mother's dress embellished with jewels. But someone wants to squash all the romance-and in this case they'll go as far as murder...
PBS Market Price: $8.09 or $4.19+1 credit
ISBN-13: 9780451234551
ISBN-10: 0451234553
Publication Date: 9/6/2011
Pages: 336
Rating:
  • Currently 3.9/5 Stars.

3.9 stars, based on 46 ratings
Publisher: Signet
Book Type: Paperback
Members Wishing: 0
Reviews: Member | Amazon | Write a Review

Top Member Book Reviews

ladycholla avatar reviewed Thread Reckoning (Embroidery Mystery, Bk 3) on + 2081 more book reviews
Helpful Score: 1
Great story, 3rd in the series. Characters developing nicely. Still a great cozy, good reading, good mystery. Looking forward to the next one. No foul language, very light romance and I love Angus.
Read All 5 Book Reviews of "Thread Reckoning Embroidery Mystery Bk 3"

Please Log in to Rate these Book Reviews

moondance120 avatar reviewed Thread Reckoning (Embroidery Mystery, Bk 3) on + 422 more book reviews
It was your typical Tuesday at the Seven-Year Stitch, insofar as there's ever anything typical about Tallulah Falls.

It is a couple of weeks until Valentine's Day and a bridezilla consigns Marcy to embellish a vintage wedding dress for her upcoming nuptials. Marcy is thrown into her third murder investigation since moving to town a year ago when the future mother-in-law turns up dead on the shop's sidewalk.

Marcy moved to Tallulah Falls after she was left at the altar by David. Imagine her surprise when he comes to town right before the murder. Marcy is still dithering between the two new men in her life. Todd is the fun loving affable bar owner and Ted is the more serious police detective. I must say that I am leaning more towards Ted for her happy ever after. There are the usual quirky townspeople, Angus the Irish wolfhound and plenty of suspects. An enjoyable afternoon read.
reviewed Thread Reckoning (Embroidery Mystery, Bk 3) on + 75 more book reviews
I really though it was good the ending was wound up a bit quickly but on the whole an enjoyable story with fun characters. I looking forward to reading the rest in the series. I love a good cozy mystery and this fit the bill.

Book Wiki

Series

Genres: