Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Health & Fitness Forum Health & Fitness Forum

Topic: Weight Watchers Sista's UPDATED FRONT PAGES 4/26/2012

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Sqbear42 avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2012 4:11 PM ET
The holiday is over, ladies its time to come out......hahaha.... I stayed on program through the holidays,I even lost 2lbs......I have to say I didn't track the whole time but I kept eating power foods though the holidays. I can't believe the new spokesperson for WW is "air-head"Jessica Simpson. Aaaaaaahhhhh how is she a role model? Oh and WW paid her 4 million to be a spokesperson and don't you know dummy got pregnant............. I'm so glad the holidays are over, now my water classes will be back on a regular schedule. Hopefully by this time next year I will be certified so I can offer to teach classes all through the holidays so die hards like me can go to a class reguarly. I'm also thinking of getting a trainer at the gym (they never told me with my membership I could have had 4 sessions for free, now that I've been a member a long time they're giving me 2 more for free) so I may get one once per week for 6 wks, this way I can learn to do more of the machines, I have to make sure it's something I can do as I have my neck injury which limits what I can do there. Lets make 2013 OUR year to be healthy! Nicole
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 2/20/2013 9:50 AM ET

Where did everyone go? I'm back on WW and shooting to lose more weight. My first 25 pound loss at WW  took me to the weight I was after my youngest daughter was born. She was 18 at the time I joined WW and I thought I could no longer blame my weight on baby fat. I had struggled and lost 20 pounds on my own prior to joining and was having some blood pressure issues so I was determined to lose more and needed help. I am working toward losing to the weight I was after my older daughter was born. My weight gain was not an accumulation of small gains but 20 pounds with major events in my life such as marriage, baby, another baby, a divorce.

Sqbear42 avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 2/20/2013 3:31 PM ET
I'm still here, still doing WW and losing slowly! Good for you for sticking it out! Nicole
junie avatar
Standard Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 2/20/2013 4:13 PM ET

Me too!  Still sticking to the WW plan. Trying to lose my last 10 pounds and going slowly, but that's ok.  The last 10 lbs are the hardest. but it WILL come off!..

Nice to see you all again.  Now we need to hear from CArol!

miamirn avatar
Limited Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 2/20/2013 5:16 PM ET
I'm a traitor! I changed over to SparkPeople. I really really like it!
junie avatar
Standard Member medalBook Cover Image Group medalBook Data Correction Group medalTour Guide medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 2/20/2013 6:29 PM ET

Elona, what is Spark People?

mizcat avatar
Date Posted: 2/25/2013 1:58 PM ET

I'm HERE!!!

Well, sort of!

I was WAY off track for a while. I didn't have a major gain but I sure did get "stuck"...

I am back on track now and the weight is slowly coming off again. I'm exercising daily (treadmill, trampoline, and weights) and feeling much better. I see my doctor on Wednesday. I haven't seen her since March of last year. So she will be very surprised I'm certain. 50 lbs less of me than when she last saw me! :o)

I was looking thru my info... and It's been almost 1 year since I started. I have lost several inches. Overall, I am very pleased! I am SO close to my goal!!

Elona- I have a sparkpeople account too. I rarely use it. I find myfitnesspal is easier to use. I say go with whatever works for you! :o)

June- Those dang 10 lbs!! I was going thru my closet again and I can't wear any of those clothes you had sent me! It's sort of sad because I loved them... but I'm thankful that they are too big!! :oD

mizcat avatar
Date Posted: 3/15/2013 12:00 PM ET

Hello hello!!

Happy Spring Break! (For us!)

I'm doing VERY well ! Found out I have an intolerance to gluten... Took that out of my diet and I'm feeling much better! The doctor was very pleased and I am no longer on cholesterol meds! Woot woot! All I take daily now is vitamins and a fiber supplement! I feel so good really!

Losing weight AND building muscle again! I've officially lost 59.1 lbs since March 28th, 2012! And from my highest weight, I am down 100 lbs! I am 11 lbs from my original goal. I am THRILLED! I exercise 5-6 days a week. I take Sundays off and occasionally I take a mid-week day off.

For the first time in my life, I can do PUSH-UPS from the actual plank position! *happy dance*

My clothes are too big and hang on me! I'll actually HAVE to purchase summer clothes as NONE of my shorts fit! YEAH!!! :oD

How is everyone else doing?? It won't be long until SUMMER!!! Yikes!!

mizcat avatar
Date Posted: 3/27/2013 9:59 AM ET

Well, I did it!!!

I have officially lost 60 lbs!!!! Tomorrow is my 1 year Weight Loss Journey Anniversary! I am SO thrilled!!! What a journey it's been! And I'm still going strong!!

I'm feeling so much better!!! :oD

How is everyone else??

June?? Where are you???

Sqbear42 avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 3/27/2013 12:19 PM ET
Awesome Carol!!! I too am going strong. My water classes are a challenge to get to now that I have a grandson I watch during the day. But I'm determined to go to at least 3 water aerobic classes a week! Keep up the great work! Now where's everyone else? Nicole
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 5/22/2013 3:21 AM ET

In what way can I reduce calories intake if I use adipex diet pills? Can I expect -20% of all meal?

hannah-banana avatar
Subject: New to this group
Date Posted: 11/5/2013 8:13 PM ET

Hi all,

I see there's not a ton of activity on here, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway!

My name's Hannah, I'm 21 years old. I re-joined WW mid-February 2013 and have lost 61.6lbs so far :) I'm thrilled! Though this week has been tough (Halloween candy has been my biggest enemy lol), I still feel good overall that once temptation is out of my house for good, I will be right back on the scale much happier. I look at how much in my life has changed in the last 9 months and how far I've come and it's amazing. I'm wicked excited to see how much further I get on this journey because now I know I can and will be successful!

Hope to connect with some of you!
Hannah

carolceltic avatar
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 6/21/2014 5:40 PM ET

ive lost 27 pound now i want to get list of low food point any help?

carol

Sqbear42 avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 6/21/2014 11:10 PM ET

Hi all,

I'm still going strong with WW. How's everyone else doing?

Carol if you "google" low point foods you will get many foods to choose from.

Nicole

Sqbear42 avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 2/10/2015 11:07 AM ET

Hi ladies,

long time since anyone has posted. 

I'm still on WW. Have lost over 50lbs! Finally had my hip replacement last Aug and have been going strong.

My grandson (Jordan) is 2 already....wow how time flies!!!

Nicole

Page: