The back cover reads:
The Kudzu Debutantes' 5 Rules of Revenge
1. Drink tequila, early and often. It puts you in a retaliatory mood.
2. Kick your cheating husband where it counts. Need we say more?
3. Complete secrecy is a must. Master the fine art of the poker face.
4. Forensic technology is a bitch. Kill without a trace.
5. Listen to the advice of your mother in law... then do the opposite.
This book is funny and an easy-read for vacation. I enjoy reading books like this on the plane. It's the type of book which keeps your interest but allows you to pause to listen for your flight call.
I was just browsing through books, adjusting my wishlist and such when I remembered this book. I picked this book up in the new section years ago at the library. I always enjoy a read about Italian heritage in the NYC/CT section of the country. My family hails from Italy and Ireland so this book caught my interest.
I loved this book. Even years later, I think about the characters in this book.
I loved this book. I loved how Khaled Hosseini is flexible enough to detail the relationship and histories of women as effectively, if not better, than the male relationships detailed in his Kite Runner.