Cookies are pieces of information downloaded by websites and stored on your computer. They are used to remember login information and other data. You will need to allow the PBS site to download cookies in order to log into PBS.
To enable cookies if you are using Firefox:
- Click Firefox in your toolbar
- Choose Preferences
- Click Privacy in the menu on the box that comes up
- Choose the tab for Cookies
- Click "Allow sites to set cookies" (you can choose exceptions if you like)
- Click OK.
To enable cookies if you are using Internet Explorer:
- Click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on Privacy tab
- Click Advanced button
- Click check box to select "override automatic cookie handling"
- Click "always allow session cookies"
- Click OK
If you are having problems logging into PaperBackSwap...
If you can't log out of your account...