Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
"me and my BIG mouth!" Your Answer Is Right Under Your Nose
me and my BIG mouth Your Answer Is Right Under Your Nose Author:Joyce Meyer Very few things in life impact us more than the words we speak. Day by day, hour by hour, and minute by minute, these invisible containers of power are shaping our lives in either a positive or negative way. — How can we keep from saying the wrong things -- especially in th midst of trouble? By learning to lean on the Holy Spirit for help. Thr... more »ough His strength we can reprogram our thinking and effectively monitor the words of our mouth.
In these indispensable messages of truth, you'll discover...
* The power of lining up your words with God's Word
* How grumbling and complaining grieve the Holy Spirit and open the door for the devil
* The most important things to say in the midst of trials
* How to activate God's angels to work on your behalf
* What it means to call those things that be not as though they were
Developing a positive mouth will help produce a positive life. God has a hopeful future planned for you, and this series will help you experience it!« less