Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***January/February 2019 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***January/February 2019 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 5:09 PM ET

NOTE:  Please make sure your posts do not include any wording regarding ARCs (such as "May combine with requests from my ARC list...") as ARCs are no longer able to be traded on PBS.  Thanks!

I have added instructions below (highlighted) for how to create clickable links within the post.  If you need further help on it, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!  

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a bimonthly thread (for a total of 6 threads per year).  Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.  There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11)  Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda).  If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar).  Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARCs may be offered here.  Per the PBS Librarian, as of September 1, 2017, no ARCs are allowed to be swapped at all at PBS.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

Do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system.  You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please").  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)  So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post.  Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List.  ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL).  If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! {Link-making instructions are below!  New 8-31-15}

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like:  "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf and Unpostables list" and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

How to Create Clickable Links  (Newly added 8-31-15)

1) Have 2 tabs open in your browser, 1 to the Post a Reply area and one to the Book Browser.

2) In the Book Browser, search for your book (typically I search by ISBN and have it set to ALL BOOKS, but it depends on what I'm looking for).  In this instance, I searched Wrapped In Rain by Charles Martin.

3) Several of the books came up.  I highlighted the title and author of the one I needed, right-click, copy.  (Or of course, Ctrl + C)

4) Come back to the Post a Reply tab area, right-click-Paste (or Ctrl + V).

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin

That should put it in there for you and should be clickable.  Of course, there are other ways to do this, but for me that is the fastest and easiest.  In relation to the WLM thread, if you're wanting to provide the WL count for your book, then you simply click that link before you copy it from the first tab, check the WL count and then go Back on your browser to finish the other steps.  THEN, when you paste it, you can add the count to your link area by clicking to the side of it and typing it in.

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin     (11)

DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together!  The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd.  (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account.  If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit.  NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request.  If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!).  (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!):  several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process.  It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books.  Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members.  If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

For each thread throughout the year just create one post and keep it updated.  When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post.  To do this, follow these instructions:

1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!!  If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples).  But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

brainybibliophile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: wishlist multiples
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 5:18 PM ET

UPDATED/ADDED TO 1/2/19:  Asking for orders of two or more - may be combined with my regular bookshelf

Wishlisted unpostables:

Manhattan Beach
Author: Jennifer Egan, ISBN 9781476716749, 52 wishers, softcover unpostable due to VERY minor water damage to the top right of about the final fifteen pages - I didn't even notice when I purchased the book

Exit West
Author: Mohsin Hamid, ISBN 9780735212176, 127 wishers, hardcover unpostable due to a VERY small water? splotch on the front cover (also does not have a dust jacket) - book was sent to me as a regular postable, though

Paradise Lust: Searching for the Garden of Eden
Author: Brook Wilensky-Lanford, ISBN 9780802119803, 3 wishers, hardcover unpostable due to erased pencil underlinings and some very light staining on the page edges

Book on CD (2 credits):

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
Author: Mosab Hassan Yousef, ISBN 9781414333090, 4 wishers

Fiction:

You & Me
Author: Padgett Powell, ISBN 9780062126139, 1 wisher

Night Film
Author: Marisha Pessl, ISBN 9781400067886, 56 wishers

The Invention of Curried Sausage
Author: Uwe Timm, ISBN 9780811213684, 6 wishers

Twain & Stanley Enter Paradise
Author: Oscar Hijuelos, ISBN 9781455561490, 3 wishers

Binocular Vision: New & Selected Stories
Author: Edith Pearlman, ISBN 9780982338292, 28 wishers

In the Kingdom of Men
Author: Kim Barnes, ISBN 9780307273390, 3 wishers

What Is Visible: A Novel
Author: Kimberly Elkins, ISBN 9781455528967, 3 wishers

The Children's Crusade: A Novel
Author: Ann Packer, ISBN 9781476710457, 44 wishers

The Arsonist (Vintage Contemporaries)
Author: Sue Miller, ISBN 9780307741790, 1 wisher

The Fever Tree
Author: Jennifer McVeigh, ISBN 9780399158247, 1 wisher

One Night in Winter
Author: Simon Sebag Montefiore, ISBN 9780099580331, 1 wisher

The Circle
Author: Dave Eggers, ISBN 9780345807298, 11 wishers

The Mark of the King
Author: Jocelyn Green, ISBN 9780764219061, 11 wishers

The Things We Keep: A Novel
Author: Sally Hepworth, ISBN 9781250051929, 21 wishers

The Atomic City Girls
Author: Janet Beard, ISBN 9780062666710, 43 wishers

The Roanoke Girls: A Novel
Author: Amy Engel, ISBN 9781101906682, 6 wishers

Dead Lagoon (Aurelio Zen, Bk 4)
Author: Michael Dibdin, ISBN 9780679753117, 1 wisher

I Am Not A Serial Killer (John Cleaver, Bk 1)
Author: Dan Wells, ISBN 9780765322470, 1 wisher

The Hollow City
Author: Dan Wells, ISBN 9780765331700, 16 wishers

The Sandcastle Girls
Author: Chris Bohjalian, ISBN 9780385534796, 11 wishers

The Angel's Game (Cemetery of Forgotten Books, Bk 2)
Author: Carlos Ruiz ZafonLucia Graves (Translator), ISBN 9780385528702, 2 wishers

Nonfiction:

My Reading Life
Author: Pat Conroy, ISBN 9780385533577, 8 wishers

Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit Of The Spirit
Author: Beth Moore, ISBN 9780633193805, 2 wishers

The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan
Author: Kathi Lipp, ISBN 9780736925228, 7 wishers

Beautiful Souls: The Courage and Conscience of Ordinary People in Extraordinary Times
Author: Eyal Press, ISBN 9781250024084, 3 wishers

14 Minutes: A Running Legend's Life and Death and Life
Author: Alberto SalazarJohn Brant, ISBN 9781609619985, 3 wishers

You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
Author: Max Lucado, ISBN 9780718031510, 7 wishers

The Toaster Project
Author: Thomas Thwaites, ISBN 9781568989976, 4 wishers

Discovering the God of Second Chances (Arthur, Kay)
Author: Kay ArthurPete De Lacy, ISBN 9780736903592, 6 wishers

Why Read Moby-Dick?
Author: Nathaniel Philbrick, ISBN 9780670022991, 2 wishers

The Johnstown Flood
Author: David McCullough, ISBN 9780671207144, 29 wishers

How To Be Right: The Art of Being Persuasively Correct
Author: Greg Gutfeld, ISBN 9781101903629, 8 wishers

Soldier Girls: The Battles of Three Women at Home and at War
Author: Helen Thorpe, ISBN 9781451668100, 23 wishers

The Day We Found the Universe
Author: Marcia Bartusiak, ISBN 9780307276605, 4 wishers

Mother of God: An Extraordinary Journey into the Uncharted Tributaries of the Western Amazon
Author: Paul Rosolie, ISBN 9780062259516, 2 wishers

Top Brain, Bottom Brain: Surprising Insights into How You Think
Author: Stephen KosslynG. Wayne Miller, ISBN 9781451645101, 3 wishers

Gods at War: Defeating the Idols that Battle for Your Heart
Author: Kyle Idleman, ISBN 9780310318842, 14 wishers

Love as a Way of Life: 7 Traits That Will Transform Your Relationships
Author: Gary Chapman, ISBN 9780385518581, 1 wisher

Scandalous Women: The Lives and Loves of History's Most Notorious Women
Author: Elizabeth Kerri Mahon, ISBN 9780399536458, 11 wishers

Don't Get Too Comfortable : The Indignities of Coach Class, The Torments of Low Thread Count, The Never- Ending Quest for Artisanal Olive Oil, and Other First World Problems
Author: David Rakoff, ISBN 9780767916035, 2 wishers

Banana (The Fate of the Fruit That Changed the World)
Author: Dan Koeppel, ISBN 9780739497951, 4 wishers

Devil at My Heels: A Heroic Olympian's Astonishing Story of Survival as a Japanese POW in World War II
Author: Louis ZamperiniDavid Rensin, ISBN 9780062118851, 25 wishers

Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid
Author: Lemony Snicket, ISBN 9780061240065, 2 wishers

When to Rob a Bank and 131 More Warped Suggestions and Well-Intended Rants
Author: Steven D. LevittStephen J. Dubner, ISBN 9780062385321, 3 wishers

Made by Dad: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff
Author: Scott Bedford, ISBN 9780761171478, 5 wishers

Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading
Author: Nina Sankovitch, ISBN 9780061999840, 8 wishers

The Geography of Genius: A Search for the World's Most Creative Places from Ancient Athens to Silicon Valley
Author: Eric Weiner, ISBN 9781451691672, 3 wishers

The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living
Author: Amit Sood MDMayo Clinic, ISBN 9780738217123, 6 wishers

The Dogs of War: The Courage, Love, and Loyalty of Military Working Dogs
Author: Lisa Rogak, ISBN 9781250009463, 1 wisher

Careless People: Murder, Mayhem, and the Invention of The Great Gatsby
Author: Sarah Churchwell, ISBN 9781594204746, 11 wishers

PM if interested, and thanks for looking!

Jill

Last Edited on: 2/21/19 11:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 5:39 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please.

I smoke and had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian

Black Tide Rising
Author: Gary Poole
4 Wishers

The Last Star (5th Wave, Bk 3)
Author: Rick Yancey
Hardcover 33 Wishers

Day Shift (Midnight, Texas, Bk 2)
Author: Charlaine Harris
20 Wishers

General Fiction:

A Piece of the World: A Novel
Author: Christina Baker Kline
14 Wishers

The Summer Before the War
Author: Helen Simonson
16 Wishers

Cozies

Honey-Baked Homicide (A Down South Cafe, Bk 3)
Author: Gayle Leeson
22 Wishers

Potions and Pastries (Magical Bakery, Bk 7)
Author: Bailey Cates
26 Wishers

Night of the White Buffalo (Wind River Reservation, Bk 18)
Author: Margaret Coel
9 Wishers

Ladle to the Grave (Soup Lover's, Bk 4)
Author: Connie Archer
13 Wishers

All Sales Final (Good Buy Girls, Bk 5)
Author: Josie Belle
26 Wishers

Trade Size and Hard Cover Cozies and Mysteries

The Final Vow (A Living History Museum Mystery)
Author: Amanda Flower
21 Wishers

A Knit before Dying (Tangled Web, Bk 2)
Author: Sadie Hartwell
19 Wishers

Death in Florence (Inspector Bordelli 4)
Author: Vichi Marco
4 Wishers

An Old-Fashioned Murder
Author: Carol Miller
Hardcover 5 Wishers

Non Fiction/History

The World Until Yesterday: What Can We Learn from Traditional Societies?
Author: Jared Diamond
Hardcover 45 Wishers

Ruthless Tide: The Heroes and Villains of the Johnstown Flood, America's Astonishing Gilded Age Disaster
Author: Al Roker
Hardcover 8 Wishers

Last Edited on: 3/4/19 6:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 40
dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 5:42 PM ET

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!  

Orders of at least (2) two...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used.

Secret Pleasure by Lora Leigh  (WL15)

Luke's Cut by Sarah McCarty  (WL13)

Dirty Wicked by Shayla Black  (WL9)

Whatever it Takes by Christy Reece (WL17)

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You by Bella Andre  (WL15)

Cape Cod Kisses by Bella Andre  (WL18)

Out of Her League by Kaylea Cross  (WL2)

The Rancher by Kate Pearce  (WL15)

Hot Seal in Hollywood by Cat Johnson  (WL1)

Matched with a Hot Seal by Cat Johnson  (WL8)

Playing for Keeps by Jill Shalvis  (WL39)

Order of Protection by Lexi Blake  (WL10)

Whatever it Takes by Christy Reece  (WL19)

I also have some Unpostable Wishlist books available by  Linda Winfree, Megan Hart, Melissa Schroeder and Beth Williamson. One credit each.

Last Edited on: 2/26/19 5:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 14
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 5:46 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more; may combine with Bookshelf items. Most came to me used, but this is a non-pet, non-smoking household. Please have on your WL with requester conditions removed. PM me with choices.

LITERATURE / GENERAL AND HISTORICAL FICTION

ROMANCE

MYSTERY / SUSPENSE

BOOKS ON CD

Last Edited on: 5/20/20 9:02 AM ET - Total times edited: 81
kindacrafty avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 6:07 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/4/19 9:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 16
mom2nine avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 6:15 PM ET

Orders of two books accepted, orders of three or more are appreciated. All of these books are hardback or tradesize paperback, with most of them purchased new.  My bookshelf may also be ordered, all have very few in the system, with most being the only one.  Please put on auto request and PM me with order.  Non-smoking home.  Thank you

Fiction 

Barone, Tracy  Happy Family  WL 12

Bledsoe, Alex  Wisp of a Thing (Tufa, Bk 2)  WL 10

Brelinski, Val  The Girl Who Slept with God: A Novel  WL 20

Burdick, Serena Girl in the Afternoon: A Novel of Paris  WL 7

Hadley, Tessa The Past: A novel  WL 5

Hatvany, Amy  Best Kept Secret  WL 6

Hoffman, Alice  Nightbird  WL 13

Hyde, Catherine Ryan  Take Me With You  WL 29

Jenoff, Pam  The Kommandant's Girl  WL 22

Kagen, Lesley  Good Graces  WL 15

Krueger, William Kent  Ordinary Grace  WL 74

Merullo, Roland  Dinner with Buddha: A Novel  WL 4

O'Hagan, Andrew  The Illuminations: A Novel  WL 7

Palka, Kurt  The Piano Maker  WL 5

Parry, Leslie  Church of Marvels  WL 31

Rash, Ron  Above the Waterfall  WL 21

Redfearn, Suzanne  No Ordinary Life  WL 2

Riley, Lucinda The Shadow Sister: Book Three (The Seven Sisters)  WL 8

Rosen, Renee White Collar Girl  WL 13

St John Mandel, Emily  Station Eleven  WL 53

Tanabe, Karin The Diplomat's Daughter: A Novel  WL 23

Thomas, Rosie  The Kashmir Shawl  WL 3

Trasi, Amita  The Color of Our Sky a Novel  WL 11

Willett, Marcia  The Sea Garden: A Novel  WL 5

Mystery/Suspense

Arlidge, M.J.  Liar Liar (DI Helen Grace, Bk 4)  9781101991350  WL 1 (other ed has WL 11)

Brown, Karen  The Clairvoyants  WL 6

Dahl, Julia  Run You Down (Rebekah Roberts, Bk 2)  WL 8

Dodd, Christina  Because I'm Watching (The Virtue Falls Series)  WL 15

Eriksson, Kjell  Open Grave (Ann Lindell, Bk 6)  WL 1

Joseph, Nic  Boy, 9, Missing  WL 5

Keller, Julia  Summer of the Dead (Bell Elkins, Bk 3)  WL 4

Khan, Ausma Zehanat The Language of Secrets: A Novel (Rachel Getty and Esa Khattak Novels)  WL 5

Khan, Ausma Zehanat  The Unquiet Dead (Rachel Getty and Esa Khattak Novels)  WL 16

Lackberg, Camilla  Buried Angels (Patrik Hedstrom, Bk 8)  WL 6

McBeth, Collette The Life I Left Behind a Novel   WL 2

Masterman, Becky  A Twist of the Knife: A Novel (Brigid Quinn Series)  WL 23

Millar, Louise City of Strangers: A Novel  WL 1

Pitlor, Heidi  The Daylight Marriage  WL 35

Rickstad, Eric  The Names of Dead Girls (Silent Girls, Bk 2)  WL 10

Salvalaggio, Karin  Silent Rain (Macy Greeley Mysteries)  WL 4

Biographies/auto-biographies/travel:

Chung, Vinh  Where the Wind Leads: A Refugee Family's Miraculous Story of Loss, Rescue, and Redemption  WL 11

Hayes, Paddy Queen of Spies: Daphne Park, Britain's Cold War Spy Master  WL 3

Miller, Tom  Trading with the Enemy: A Yankee Travels Through Castro's Cuba  WL 2

Winchester, Simon  The River at the Center of the World : A Journey Up the Yangtze, and Back in Chinese Time  WL 7

Last Edited on: 3/3/19 8:26 PM ET - Total times edited: 25
sulock avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 7:05 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/9/19 4:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 25
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 7:10 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 2 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL before messaging. Thanks!  Request 2, get a third of these free (3 for 2, as many as you want). Bigger orders are fine for bigger deals. Just ask/message me!

Fiction

Memoir/Bio/Other

How to Grow Up: A Memoir, Michelle Tea (newly added)

How to Succeed in Business without Really Crying, Carol Leifer (newly added)

Sex Object: A Memoir, Jessica Valenti (newly added)

Ashley’s War: The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers, Gayle Tzemach Lemmon (newly added)

Navel Gazing: True Tales of Bodies, Mostly Mine, Michael Ian Black (newly added)

Girl Walks Out of a Bar, Lisa Smith

Slaughterhouse 90210, Maris Kreizman

Too High to Fail: Cannabis and the New Green Economic Revolution, Doug Fine 

On the Move: A Life, Oliver Sacks

Irritable Hearts: A PTSD Love Story, Mac McClelland

Grace Notes: My Recollections, Katey Sagal

Tribe: On Homecoming And Belonging, Sebastian Junger 

The Bassoon King: My Life in Art, Faith, and Idiocy, Rainn Wilson 

A Life in Parts, Bryan Cranston 

Call Girl Confidential, Rebecca Kade

Selfish, Shallow, Self-Absorbed: 16 Writers on the Decision Not to Have Kids, Meghan Daum

Last Edited on: 3/31/19 3:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 3:05 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/4/19 7:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 3:39 PM ET

gone

Last Edited on: 1/31/19 11:38 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 4:14 PM ET

CHRISTMAS

Freshly Ground Murder [Killer Coffee, Bk 3] by Tonya Kappes (WL7)

Thread the Halls [A Mainely Needlepoint Mystery] by Lea Wait (WL25)

COZIES

Death By Tiara [Jaine Austen, Bk 13] by Laura Levine (WL9)

Custom Baked Murder [Pawsitively Organic, Bk 5] by Liz Mugavero (WL15)

Oh Fudge [Candy-Coated, Bk 5] by Nancy Coco (WL16)

The Queen's Accomplice (Maggie Hope, Bk 6) by Susan Elia Macneal (WL23)

Survival of the Fritters (Deputy Donut, Bk 1) by Ginger Bolton (WL15)

Til Death Do Us Party [A Liv And Di In Dixie Mystery] by Vickie Fee (WL10)

Cupid's Curse Zoe Donovan(WL4)

Yarned and Dangerous (A Tangled Web Mystery) by Sadie Hartwell (WL5)

Scrapbook of the Dead [Cumberland Creek, Bk 5] by Mollie Cox Bryan (WL18)

Dog Gone Murder [Josie Marcus, Mystery Shopper, Bk 10]  by Elaine Viets (WL15)

Nightshade for Warning (Enchanted Garden, Bk 2) by Bailey Cattrell (WL15)

A First Date with Death [Love or Money Mystery, Bk 1] by Diana Orgain (WL11)

Kill 'em with Cayenne [Spice Shop, Bk 2]  by Gail Oust (WL11)

Tightening the Threads [Mainely Needlepoint, Bk 5] by Lea Wait (WL29)

Mysteries and Thrillers

Trapped [Private Justice, Bk 2] by Irene Hannon (WL5)

The Wicked Girls a Novel by Alex Marwood (WL19)

Angel Killer a Jessica Blackwood Novel by Andrew Mayne (WL2)

Hell or High Water [Deep Six, Bk 1]  by Julie Ann Walker (WL5)

Snapshot by Lis weihl (WL10)

The Caged Graves by Dianne K. Salerni (WL3)

For Whom the Minivan Rolls (Aaron Tucker, Bk 1) by Jeffrey Cohen (WL8) (no dust jacket)

As Dog Is My Witness Another Aaron Tucker Mystery [Aaron Tucker Mysteries] by Jeffrey Cohen (WL7)

A Plain Scandal [Appleseed Creek, Bk 2] by Amanda Flower (WL5)(Ex Library)

Dangerous Passage (Southern Crimes, Bk 1) by Lisa Harris (WL12)

The Rest

Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel by Jessica Knoll (WL32)

A Long Time Gone by Karen White (WL17)

The Perfume Collector a Novel by Kathleen Tessaro (WL1)

Love Life by Rob Lowe (WL32)

Last Edited on: 2/9/19 8:27 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
ShaylaB avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 4:20 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please. May be combined with books on my shelf.

For Adults:

Glory Over Everything: Beyond the Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom

Barefoot Church by Brandon Hatmaker    

Building the Christian Family You Never Had by Mary E. DeMuth

More-with-Less Cookbook by Doris Janzen Longacre   

Planet Middle School by Dr. Kevin Leman  

The Guest Book by Marybeth Whalen  

Greater by Steven Furtick

Last Edited on: 3/5/19 11:46 AM ET - Total times edited: 11
A-BIG-DREAMER avatar
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 4:44 PM ET

Done!!

Last Edited on: 2/23/19 4:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 18
Jeannewar avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 7:23 PM ET

Please order 3 or more books. You may combine with books on my bookshelf. Please have wanted books on your WL.

ISBN-13: 9780803259072  Spring Came on Forever Author: Bess Streeter Aldrich

ISBN-13: 9780312422554  The Marriage of the Sea  Author: Jane Alison

ISBN-13: 9781594483516  The Kept Man Author: Jami Attenberg

ISBN-13: 9781451626629  The Sorcerer's Apprentices A Season in  Kitchen at Ferran Adri's elBulli  Author: Lisa Abend

ISBN-13: 9781449407605  Dog is My Copilot True Tales of Flying Dogs Reclaimed Lives and the Hero that Might Just Live Next  Door Author: Patrick Regan

ISBN-13: 9781501156212  The Death of Mrs. Westerway  Ruth Ware

ISBN-13: 9780805096620 The Sunshine When She's Gone A Novel  Author: Thea Goodman

ISBN-13: 9781451620566  Angelina's Bachelors A Novel with Food   Author: Brian O'Reilly

ISBN-13: 9780142000328  After You'd Gone  Author: Maggie O'Farrell

ISBN-13: 9780007274062  Cry Silent Tears Author: Joe Peters

ISBN-13: 9780750933131 Julia Pastrana The Tragic Story of the Victorian Ape Woman Author: Christopher Hals GylsethLars O. Toverud

ISBN-13: 9780451230034  Promise Bridge Author: Eileen Clymer Schwab

ISBN-13: 9780007143467  One Hundred Shades of White Author: Preethi Nair

ISBN-13: 9780007245734 Abandoned The True Story of a Little Girl Who Didn't Belong Author: Anya Peters

ISBN-13: 9780753519356  Fierce  Author: Kelly Osbourne

ISBN-13: 9781449410247  How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You Author: The Oatmeal

ISBN-13: 9781416936299 Leaving Dirty Jersey A Crystal Meth Memoir Author: James Salant

ISBN-13: 9780316030281  In CHEAP We Trust The Story of a Misunderstood American Virtue  Author: Lauren Weber

ISBN-13: 9780679454748  The Autobiography of Foudini M Cat  Author: Susan Fromberg Schaeffer

ISBN-13: 9781451631630  My Reality A Love Story  Author: Melissa Rycroft Strickland

ISBN-13: 9780307379733  The Dog Who Came in from the Cold - Corduroy Mansions, Bk 2 Author: Alexander McCall Smith

ISBN-13: 9780446196048  How to Live A Search for Wisdom from Old People - While They Are Still on This Earth  Author: Henry Alford

ISBN-13: 9780451229083  A Rather Charming Invitation - Rather, Bk 3  Author: C. A. Belmond

ISBN-13: 9781594487699  Before You Suffocate Your Own Fool Self  Author: Danielle Evans

ISBN-13: 9781592853717  Rewind Replay Repeat A Memoir of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder  Author: Jeff Bell

ISBN-13: 9780062201133  Game Over Jerry Sandusky Penn State and the Culture of Silence  Author: Bill MousheyRobert Dvorchak

ISBN-13: 9780446579872  A Life That Matters The Legacy of Terri Schiavo -- A Lesson for Us All  Author: Mary SchindlerRobert SchindlerBobby SchindlerSuzanne Schindler Vitadamo

ISBN: 9780375870798 The Incident on the Bridge Author: Laura McNeal  Young Readers Book

ISBN-13: 9780812998009  Look at You Now My Journey from Shame to Strength  Author: Liz Pryor

ISBN-13: 9780547576725 We the Animals A novel  Author: Justin Torres 

ISBN-13: 9780374126018  Yes My Darling Daughter  Author: Margaret Leroy

ISBN-13: 9780316013598  The Arrangement A Novel  Author: Sarah Dunn Douglas

ISBN-13: 9780062241924  Benjamin Franklin's Bastard  Author: Sally Cabot

ISBN-13: 9781620403013  Flying Shoes  Author: Lisa Howorth

ISBN-13: 9781404186965 When God Winks on New Beginnings Signposts of Encouragement for Fresh Starts and Second Chances  Author: Squire

Rushnell

ISBN-13: 9781250034779  The Plover A Novel   Author: Brian Doyle

ISBN-13: 9780465020416  Catching Fire How Cooking Made Us Human  Author: Richard Wrangham

ISBN-13: 9780062287878  A Replacement Life A Novel  Author: Boris Fishman

ISBN-13: 9780385535106  Don't Put Me In Coach My Incredible Journey from the End of Ohio State's Bench to the End of Ohio State's Bench  Author: Mark Titus

ISBN-13: 9781501154836  The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane  Author: Lisa See

ISBN-13: 9780307718716  It's All Relative Two Families Three Dogs 34 Holidays and 50 Boxes of Wine A Memoir  Author: Wade Rouse

ISBN-13: 9780307396044  The Kids Are All Right A Memoir  Author: Diana WelchLiz WelchAmanda WelchDan Welch

ISBN-13: 9780316403436  Today Will Be Different  Author: Maria Semple

ISBN-13: 9780062090096  The All of It  Author: Jeannette Haien

ISBN-13:  9781250065278 Shanghai Redemption An Inspector Chen Novel -  Inspector Chen Cao   Author:  Qiu Xiaolong

ISBN-13: 9780778314783  House of Glass  Author: Sophie Littlefield

ISBN-13: 9781501142543  Britt-Marie Was Here  Author: Fredrik BackmanHenning Koch (Translator)

ISBN-13: 9781611733013  To Die for - Large Print  Author: Sandra Byrd

ISBN-13: 9780307378415  The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon - No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Bk 14  Author: Alexander McCall Smith

Last Edited on: 3/4/19 4:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 43
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 10:18 PM ET

Ok! I'm looking for order of 2 or more! (Preference will be given to larger orders!) Your order can combine book from here and my Bookshelf. I don't smoke but I do have a fluffy cat, so please keep that in mind!

Also! I'm not on the internet much on the weekends, so if I'm slow getting back to you, don't panic! It's first come, first serve.

If you'd rather view this list by the covers, I have made a list on my profile page:

http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wishlist-Multiples/list/21882/

Please make sure you have the books you're requesting on your wishlist.

• Young Adult/Teen:

Between Shades of Gray  Author: Ruta Sepetys  ISBN-13: 9780142420591  (WL 2)  

Shade (Shade, Bk 1)  Author: Jeri Smith-Ready  ISBN-13: 9781416994060   (WL 6)   

The Golden Path: Into the Hollow Earth (Choose Your Own Adventure: The Golden Path Vol I) (Choose Your Own Adventure: the Golden Path)  Author: Anson MontgomeryAnson Montgomery  ISBN-13: 9781933390819   (WL 3) 

-Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles, Bk 1)   Author: Alex Flinn   ISBN-13: 9780062024145  (WL 5) 

-Fast Forward (Kimani Tru)   Author: Celeste O. Norfleet   ISBN-13: 9780373831340   (WL 1) 

-Everything You Want    Author: Barbara Shoup    ISBN-13: 9780738712277   (WL 1)  

-Katy's New World (Katy Lambright Series, The)   Author: Kim Vogel Sawyer    ISBN-13: 9780310719243    (WL 1)  

-How to Save a Life    Author: Sara Zarr  ISBN-13: 9780316036061    (WL 2)   

-Another Jekyll, Another Hyde (Another, Bk 3)   Author: Daniel NayeriDina Nayeri   ISBN-13: 9780763652616   (WL 1)  

Where It Began   Author: Ann Redisch Stampler   ISBN-13: 9781442423220   (WL 1)

-Dead Is a Battlefield (Dead Is, Bk 6)   Author: Marlene Perez    ISBN-13: 9780547607344   (WL 4) 

• Fiction/Literature:

-The Winemaker's Daughter (Vintage Contemporaries)  Author: Timothy Egan  ISBN-13: 9781400034109   (WL 5)  

-The Kingdom of This World: A Novel  Author: Alejo Carpentier  ISBN-13: 9780374530112  (WL 2)  

-Master of the Crossroads  Author: Madison Smartt Bell  ISBN-13: 9780375420566  (WL 1)  

-The Evolution of Bruno Littlemore  Author: Benjamin Hale  ISBN-13: 9780446571579   (WL 24) 

-Game of Patience   Author: Susanne Alleyn  ISBN-13: 9780312343637  (WL 5)  

-Indiscretion (Larger Print)   Author: Charles Dubow  ISBN-13: 9780062222862   (WL 1) 

-The Buddha in the Attic  Author: Julie Otsuka  ISBN-13: 9780307700001  (WL 8)

Soul (Trinity Trilogy)  Author: Audrey Carlan  ISBN-13: 9780990505662   (WL 12)   

A Bit of Difference  Author: Sefi Atta  ISBN-13: 9781566568920  (WL 1)  

Gone to earth (A Virago modern classic)   Author: Mary Gladys Meredith Webb  ISBN-13: 9780385276542  (WL 1)

The Breakthrough (Precinct 11)  Author: Jerry B. Jenkins  ISBN-13: 9781414309095   (WL 1) 

Good Behaviour  Author: Molly Keane  ISBN-13: 9781844083244   (WL 3) 

-The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane   Author: Kelly Harms   ISBN-13: 9781250066268   (WL 1)   

High Dive: A novel   Author: Jonathan Lee   ISBN-13: 9781101874592   (WL 12)  

-The Time of My Life: A Novel  Author: Cecelia Ahern  ISBN-13: 9780062248602 (WL 8)  

Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege Trilogy)  Author: Jessica Dotta  ISBN-13: 9781414375571   (WL 20) 

Silver Sparrow   Author: Tayari Jones  ISBN-13: 9781616201425   (WL 37)   

The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine  Author: Alina Bronsky  ISBN-13: 9781609450069   (WL 8)  

No Stopping Train  Author: Les Plesko  ISBN-13: 9781593765453   (WL 1)  

Before Ever After  Author: Samantha Sotto  ISBN-13: 9780307719881   (WL 11)

The October Country  Author: Joe Mugnaini (Illustrator),Ray Bradbury  ISBN-13: 9780345407856  (WL 4)

-Heart in Hand (Stitches in Time, Bk 3)   Author: Barbara Cameron  ISBN-13: 9781426714344   (WL 7)

The Hand That First Held Mine  Author: Maggie O'Farrell  ISBN-13: 9780547330792  (WL 5)

Not in the Heart  Author: Chris Fabry  ISBN-13:9781414348612   (WL 4) 

A Fireproof Home for the Bride: A Novel  Author: Amy Scheibe  ISBN-13: 9781250049674   (WL 21)   

Kitchens of the Great Midwest  Author: J. Ryan Stradal   ISBN-13: 9780525429142   (WL 11) 

In Other Rooms, Other Wonders  Author: Daniyal Mueenuddin  ISBN-13: 9780393337204   (WL 5) 

-Fishbowl: A Novel  Author: Bradley Somer  ISBN-13: 9781250057808   (WL 8)   

-The Midwife's Revolt   Author: Jodi Daynard   ISBN-13: 9781477828007    (WL 30)   

-The Tiny One   Author: Eliza Minot   ISBN-13: 9780375706332  (WL 1) 

-The Road (Large Print)   Author: Cormac McCarthy   ISBN-13: 9781585478934    (WL 1)  

-Sweetbitter    Author: Stephanie Danler    ISBN-13: 9781101875940   (WL 86)   

-Prime (Liquor, Bk 2)   Author: Poppy Z. Brite   ISBN-13: 9781400050086    (WL 2)  

-Lies You Wanted to Hear    Author: James Whitfield Thomson    ISBN-13: 9781402284281  (WL 20) 

-Ninety-two in the Shade   Author: Thomas Mcguane    ISBN-13: 9780679752899   (WL 3)  

-The New Republic   Author: Lionel Shriver   ISBN-13: 9780062103321  (WL 1) 

-Cutting for Stone   Author: Abraham Verghese   ISBN-13: 9780375414497    (WL 2)   

-In One Person   Author: John Irving   ISBN-13: 9781451664126   (WL 10)  

-The Ghost Bride    Author: Yangsze Choo   ISBN-13: 9780062227331   (WL 26)  

Veronika Decides to Die  Author: Paulo Coelho,Margaret Jull Costa (Translator)   ISBN-13:9780060955779   (WL 1)

The Secret History    Author: Donna Tartt   ISBN-13:9781400031702   (WL 1)

Rapture (Bioshock)   Author: John Shirley   ISBN-13:9780765324856   (WL 2) 

-Summer Song   Author: Louise Blaydon   ISBN-13: 9781615814527   (WL 1) 

Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage   Author: Haruki MurakamiPhilip Gabriel (Translator)    ISBN-13: 9780804170123   (WL 10)  

-Rancher's Law (Territorial Marshal)   Author: Dusty Richards   ISBN-13: 9780312979706    (WL 1)  

-Bornholm Night-FerryAuthor: Aidan HigginsISBN-13: 9781564784155.  (WL 1)  

The Swimming-Pool LibraryAuthor: Alan HollinghurstISBN-13: 9780679722564. (WL 2) 

-The Best AwfulAuthor: Carrie FisherISBN-13: 9780743269308. (WL 12) 

-These Thousand HillsAuthor: A. B. GuthrieISBN-13: 9780395755204. (WL. 2) 

-ConquistadoraAuthor: Esmeralda SantiagoISBN-13: 9780307388599. (WL 1) 

After Alice: A Novel   Author: Gregory Maguire   ISBN-13: 9780060859749    (WL 24)  

-Appealed (Legal Briefs, Bk 3)  Author: Emma ChaseISBN-13: 9781501102097 .(WL 19) 

-Sidebarred .Author: Emma Chase .ISBN-13: 9781530825318 .(WL 13) 

- Almost Forever (Hanover Falls, Bk 1)   Author: Deborah Raney  ISBN-13: 9781416599913   (WL 2)  ADDED 2/9

- The Royal We  Author: Jessica Morgan, Heather Cocks   ISBN-13: 9781455557103   (WL 49)  ADDED 2/9

- Cold Rock River  Author: J. L. Miles   ISBN-13: 9781581825701   (WL 3)   ADDED 2/9

- Same Beach, Next Year: A Novel   Author: Dorothea Benton Frank  ISBN-13: 9780062390790   (WL 13)   ADDED 2/9

- The Broom of the System: A Novel(Penguin Ink)  Author: David Foster Wallace   ISBN-13: 9780143116936   (WL 10)  ADDED 2/9

- Matthew and Son  Author: Ruth Hamilton  ISBN-13: 9780552149068    (WL 1)   ADDED 2/17

- If on a Winter's Night a Traveler  Author: Italo Calvino, William Weaver (Translator)  ISBN-13: 9780156439619   (WL 1)  ADDED 2/17

- Heart's Desire (Hallie Palmer, Bk 2)  Author: Laura Pedersen  ISBN-13: 9780345479556  (WL 1)  ADDED 2/17

- The Knockoff: A Novel  Author: Lucy Sykes, Jo Piazza  ISBN-13: 9780385539586   (WL 20)  ADDED 2/17

- The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn   Author: Lori Benton  ISBN-13: 9780307731494   (WL 11)   ADDED 2/17

- Moloka'i   Author: Alan Brennert  ISBN-13: 9780312304355   (WL 2)   ADDED 2/17

• CD AudioBooks:

Good Boss, Bad Boss: How to Be the Best... and Learn from the Worst   Author: Robert I. Sutton  ISBN-13: 9781600247811  (WL 1)   

-After Alice CD: A NovelAuthor: Gregory MaguireISBN-13: 9780062417176 .  (WL 1)

• Mysteries/Thrillers:

-Blind Eye (Benjamin Justice, Bk 5)  Author: John Morgan Wilson  ISBN-13: 9780312309190  (WL 2)  

-Play With Fire  Author: Cindy Davis  ISBN-13: 9781603181426  (WL 1)

-Eloise   Author: Judy Finnigan  ISBN-13: 9780316399548  (WL 4) 

-Homemade Sin (Callahan Garrity, Bk 3)  Author: Mary Kay Andrews  ISBN-13: 9780062195104  (WL 6)

-Dead Heading: A Sloan and Crosby Mystery (Detective Chief Inspector C.D. Sloan)  Author: Catherine Aird  ISBN-13: 9781250041135  (WL 2)

The Beggar King (Hangman's Daughter, Bk 3)    Author: Oliver Potzsch   ISBN-13: 9780547992198  (WL 8) 

Miss Dimple Rallies to the Cause (Miss Dimple Kilpatrick, Bk 2)  Author: Mignon F. Ballard  ISBN-13: 9781250014009  (WL 2)

Secret History  Author: Donna Tartt  ISBN-13: 9780141023649   (WL 3)

Houston Homicide (Five Star Mystery Series)  Author: Bill CriderClyde Wilson  ISBN-13: 9781594146039   (WL 1) 

The Murderer in Ruins  Author: Cay Rademacher (Author). Peter Millar (Translator)  ISBN-13: 9781910050484   (WL 4) 

The Farm   Author: Tom Rob Smith  ISBN-13: 9781455551064   (WL 6)  

The Devil All the Time   Author: Donald Ray Pollock  ISBN-13: 9781846555411  (WL 9)

The League of Frightened Men  Author: Rex Stout  ISBN-13: 9780553762983   (WL 2)

A Purely Private Matter (Rosalind Thorne, Bk 2)  Author: Darcie Wilde  ISBN-13: 9780425282380  (WL 13)  

-Turn of Mind  Author: Alice LaPlante  ISBN-13: 9780802119773   (WL 48)  

-Try Fear (Ty Buchanan, Bk 3)   Author: James Scott Bell   ISBN-13: 9781599956862   (WL 1) 

-Over Tumbled Graves   Author: Jess Walter   ISBN-13: 9780060393861   (WL 1)   

-Our Man in the Dark: A Novel    Author: Rashad Harrison   ISBN-13: 9781451625752   (WL 1)  

-Pago Pago Tango (Jungle Beat)   Author: John Enright   ISBN-13: 9781612185002   (WL 2)   

-The Counterfeit Lady (Victorian Bookshop, Bk 2)    Author: Kate Parker   ISBN-13: 9780425266618   (WL 18)  

-The Heaven of Mercury   Author: Brad Watson    ISBN-13: 9780393324655   (WL 5)   

Faith    Author: Len Deighton   ISBN-13:9780060176228   (WL 1)  

-Death on the Prairie (A Chloe Ellefson Mystery)   Author: Kathleen Ernst   ISBN-13: 978073874470   (WL 17) 

-Tomorrow, the Killing (Low Town)  Author: Daniel PolanskyISBN-13: 9781444721362. (WL 5)

-The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - The Grimswell CurseAuthor: Sam SicilianoISBN-13: 9781781166819. (WL 1)  

-Once We Were BrothersAuthor: Ronald H. BalsonISBN-13: 9781250046390. (WL 36) 

Every Secret ThingAuthor: Laura LippmanISBN-13: 9780062411402. (WL 1)

-Due Process (Joe Dillard Series) (Volume 9)  Author: Scott PrattISBN-13: 9781944083021. (WL 6)

- Behind Closed Doors  Author: B. A. Paris  ISBN-13: 9781250132369    (WL 51) 

- Truly Madly Guilty  Author: Liane Moriarty  ISBN-13: 9781250069795   (WL 66)  ADDED 2/9

- What My Sister Knew  Author: Nina Laurin  ISBN-13: 9781455569045   (WL 19)  ADDED 2/9

- Fateful Mornings: A Henry Farrell Novel  Author: Tom Bouman  ISBN-13: 9780393249644   (WL 6)  ADDED 2/17

- The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - The Grimswell Curse   Author: Sam Siciliano ISBN-13: 9781781166819   (WL 1)  ADDED 2/17

• History/Politics/Social Sciences/Reference/Religion/Money:

-I Shouldn't Be Telling You This: Success Secrets Every Gutsy Girl Should Know Author: Kate White  ISBN-13: 9780062122124   (WL 5)  

The Disappearance of Childhood  Author: Neil Postman  ISBN-13: 9780679751663   (WL 1)   

Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur  Author: Ryan Blair  ISBN-13:9781591844037   (WL 5)   

-Tickling the English: A funny man's notes on a country and its' people   Author: Dara Obriain   ISBN-13: 9780141046662  (WL 1) 

Parenting Adopted Adolescents: Understanding and Appreciating Their Journeys  Author: Gregory C. Keck PhD  ISBN-13: 9781600062810   (WL 2)  

Relationship Saboteurs: Overcoming the Ten Behaviors that Undermine Love  Author: Ph.D. Randi Gunther  ISBN-13: 9781572247468   (WL 3)  

How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing   Author: Kathy Spencer  ISBN-13:9780738214566  (WL 1)

The Disney Way: Harnessing the Management Secrets of Disney in Your Company  Author: Bill CapodagliBill CapodagliLynn Jackson  ISBN-13:9780071379694   (WL 3) 

Conversations with Myself  Author: Nelson Mandela  ISBN-13: 9780374128951   (WL 2)  

The Betrayal of the American Dream  Author: Donald L. BarlettJames B. Steele  ISBN-13: 9781586489694  (WL 2) 

-The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives   Author: Leonard Mlodinow   ISBN-13: 9780307275172  (WL 21)  

-Reckless Endangerment: How Outsized Ambition, Greed, and Corruption Led to Economic Armageddon   Author: Gretchen MorgensonJoshua Rosner   ISBN-13: 9780805091205   (WL 1)   

-Pop Goes the Library: Using Pop Culture to Connect with Your Whole Community   Author: Sophie BrookoverElizabeth Burns   ISBN-13: 9781573873369   (WL 1)   

-The Greening   Author: Larry AbrahamFranklin Sanders   ISBN-13: 9780962664625   (WL 1)   

--Sybil Exposed: The Extraordinary Story Behind the Famous Multiple Personality Case   Author: Debbie Nathan   ISBN-13: 9781439168271   (WL 29)   

-They Came in Ships: A Guide to Finding Your Immigrant Ancestor's Ship   Author: John Philip Colletta  ISBN-13: 9780916489427  (WL 1)

-Stress-Free RetirementAuthor: Patrick KellyISBN-13: 9780983361527. (WL 1) 

-Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships (P.S.)  Author: Christopher RyanCacilda JethaISBN-13: 9780061707810 .(WL 66)

- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen  Author: Christopher McDougall  ISBN-13: 9780307266309   (WL 18)  ADDED 2/9

- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals   Author: Michael Pollan  ISBN-13: 9780143038580   (WL 4)  ADDED 2/17

- Negotiating with the Dead: A Writer on Writing   Author: Margaret Atwood   ISBN-13: 9780521662604   (WL 1)  ADDED 3/2

Last Edited on: 3/2/19 10:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 23
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/3/2019 10:18 PM ET

This is a continuation from the post above:

• Children:

-Janitors, Book 1   Author: Tyler Whitesides   ISBN-13: 9781609070656  (WL 1)

Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Path of the Diamond: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure  Author: Cube Kid  ISBN-13: 9781449480097   (WL 8)  

StarCrossed  Author: Elizabeth C. Bunce  ISBN-13: 9780545136051   (WL 7)  

Return to the Cave of Time (U-Ventures)  Author: Edward Packard  ISBN-13: 9781442434271   (WL 1) 

-Angel on the Square   Author: Gloria Whelan   ISBN-13: 9780439405478   (WL 1)   

-Viva Jacquelina!: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Over the Hills and Far Away (Bloody Jack Adventures, Bk 10)   Author: L. A. Meyer    ISBN-13: 9780547763507   (WL 8)

Emily Windsnap and the Siren's SecretAuthor: Liz KesslerISBN-13: 9780763653316. (WL 2)  

• Biographies & Memoirs/ Travel Writing:

-Reading Lips: A Memoir of Kisses  Author: Claudia Sternbach   ISBN-13: 9781609530372   (WL 5)  

-King Larry: The Life and Ruins of a Billionaire Genius  Author: James D. Scurlock  ISBN-13: 9781416589228  (WL 2)

-Crazy Enough  Author: Storm Large  ISBN-13: 9781439192405  (WL 9)  

-Marriage and Other Acts of Charity: A Memoir     Author: Kate Braestrup  ISBN-13: 9780316053839  (WL 3)

-An Italian Education: The Further Adventures of an Expatriate in Verona (An Evergreen book)  Author: Tim Parks  ISBN-13: 9780802142856  (WL 4)

Carrying the Fire   Author: Michael Collins     ISBN-13: 9780553239485   (WL 2)  

The Grand Surprise: The Journals of Leo Lerman  Author: Leo Lerman  ISBN-13: 9781400044399   (WL 2)

Drawn to the Rhythm: A Passionate Life Reclaimed   Author: Sara Hall   ISBN-13: 9780393049404  (WL 1)

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between)   Author: Lauren Graham  ISBN-13:9780425285190  (WL 23)

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing  Author: Anita Moorjani  ISBN-13: 9781401937539  (WL 15) 

And the Sea Will Tell  Author: Vincent BugliosiBruce B. Henderson  ISBN-13: 9780393029192   (WL 2)  

Blood Matters: From Inherited Illness to Designer Babies, How the World and I Found Ourselves in the Future of the Gene  Author:Masha Gessen  ISBN-13: 9780151013623   (WL 1)

-Wave (Vintage)   Author: Sonali Deraniyagala   ISBN-13: 9780345804310  (WL 6) 

-The Stone Roses: War and Peace    Author: Simon Spence    ISBN-13: 9781250030825  (WL 1) 

-Tuxedo Park : A Wall Street Tycoon and the Secret Palace of Science That Changed the Course of World War II   Author: Jennet Conant   ISBN-13: 9780684872889    (WL 3)  

-Tommyland   Author: Tommy LeeAnthony Bozza   ISBN-13: 9780743483438  (WL 1)  

-Love & War: Twenty Years, Three Presidents, Two Daughters and One Louisiana Home   Author: James CarvilleMary Matalin   ISBN-13: 9780399167249  (WL 7)   

-Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey across the Life Line   Author: Abby Johnson   ISBN-13: 9781414339399   (WL 15)  

Shameless: How I Ditched the Diet, Got Naked, Found True Pleasure...and Somehow Got Home in Time To Cook Dinner  Author: Pamela Madsen  ISBN-13: 9781605291758   (WL 2)

-The Tennis Partner   Author: Abraham Verghese   ISBN-13: 9780060931131   (WL 3)   

-This 'n That   Author: Bette DavisMichael Herskowitz   ISBN-13: 9780425106242   (WL 1)

-Into Thin Air : A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest DisasterAuthor: Jon KrakauerISBN-13: 9780385494786.  (WL 1) 

Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and WonderAuthor: Arianna HuffingtonISBN-13: 9780804140867. (WL 7)

- Spaceman: An Astronaut's Unlikely Journey to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe  Author: Mike Massimino  ISBN-13: 9781101903544   (WL 13)

- Triumph: Life After the Cult -- A Survivor's Lessons  Author: Carolyn Jessop, Laura Palmer  ISBN-13: 9780307590718   (WL 7)  ADDED 2/17

- Bean Blossom Dreams: A City Family's Search for a Simple Country Life   Author: Sallyann J. Murphey  ISBN-13: 9780688123253   (WL 1)  ADDED 2/17

- Crossing the Line   Author: Derek Sanderson, Kevin Shea   ISBN-13: 9781600789243    (WL 4)  ADDED 3/2

- Cross Creek  Author: Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings   ISBN-13: 9780684818795   (WL 1)   ADDED 3/2

- Elvis: My Best Man: Radio Days, Rock 'n' Roll Nights, and My Lifelong Friendship with Elvis Presley  Author: George Klein, Chuck Crisafulli  ISBN-13: 9780307452740   (WL 2)   ADDED 3/2

• Religion:

-The Life of Teresa of Jesus : The Autobiography of Teresa of Avila   ISBN-13: 9780385011099  (WL 1) 

-Forty Dreams of St. John Bosco: The Apostle of Youth  Author: St. John Bosco  ISBN-13: 9780895555977   (WL 6) 

-The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted Strategies  Author: Stephen KendrickAlex Kendrick  ISBN-13: 9781433688669   (WL 13)

Out of Sorts   Author: Sarah Bessey   ISBN-13: 9781476717586   (WL 16) 

The Endless Practice: Becoming Who You Were Born to Be  Author: Mark Nepo  ISBN-13: 9781476774664  (WL 6)  

Learning to Walk in the Dark  Author: Barbara Brown Taylor  ISBN-13: 9780062024350   (WL 17)   

- The Zimzum of Love: A New Way to Understand Marriage  Author: Rob BellKristen Bell  ISBN-13: 9780062194244 (WL 5)  

-In the Grip of Grace / When God Whispers Your Name / Applause of Heaven (Lucado 3 in 1)   Author: Max Lucado  ISBN-13: 9780849916649   (WL 1)   

The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an Eye: Countdown to the Earth's Last Days (Before They Were Left Behind, Bk 3)  Author: Jerry B. JenkinsTim F. LaHaye  ISBN-13: 9781414305813     (WL 11)  

The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands  Author: Lysa TerKeurst  ISBN-13: 9781400205851   (WL 32) 

When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times  Author: Pema Chodron  ISBN-13: 9781570623448   (WL 29) 

In, But Not Of : A Guide to Christian Ambition  Author: Hugh Hewitt  ISBN-13: 9780785263951   (WL 1) 

-Miracles: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How They Can Change Your Life   Author: Eric Metaxas   ISBN-13: 9780147516497    (WL 8)   

-The Key: A True Encounter   Author: Whitley Streiber    ISBN-13: 9781585428694   (WL 1)   

-Hear My Heart    Author: Sheri Easter    ISBN-13: 9781613798201   (WL 1)

-Life-Changing Bible Verses You Should Know     Author: Erwin W. LutzerRebecca Lutzer    ISBN-13: 9780736939522   (WL 2) 

-Will Catholics Be Left Behind: A Critique of the Rapture and Today's Prophecy Preachers (Modern Apologetics Library)  Author: Carl E. OlsonISBN-13: 9780898709506. (WL 1)  

Radical Amazement: Contemplative Lessons from Black Holes, Supernovas, And Other Wonders of the Universe   Author: Judy Cannato   ISBN-13:9781893732995   (WL 1) 

- The Eugenia Price Trilogy  Author: Eugenia Price  ISBN-13: 9780739431856   (WL 1)  ADDED 3/2

• Humor & Hobbies, Entertainment, Life Sciences & Travel:

Recipe for America: Why Our Food System is Broken and What We Can Do to Fix It   Author: Jill Richardson  ISBN-13: 9780981504032   (WL 5)  

• Science Fiction & Fantasy & Occult:

A Shiver of Light (Merry Gentry, Bk 9)  Author: Laurell K. Hamilton  ISBN-13: 9780425255667   (WL 4)  

The Younger Gods (The Dreamers, Book 4)  Author: Leigh EddingsDavid Eddings  ISBN-13: 9780446532280   (WL 2)  

For the Win  Author: Cory Doctorow  ISBN-13:9780765333841   (WL 1) 

-Streams of Babel   Author: Carol Plum-Ucci   ISBN-13: 9780152165567   (WL 1) 

-Pirate Cinema   Author: Cory Doctorow   ISBN-13: 9780765329080    (WL 5)   

Pretty Monsters: Stories   Author: Kelly Link   ISBN-13:9780670010905    (WL 6)  

-1636: The Chronicles of Dr. Gribbleflotz (Ring of Fire)  Author: Kerryn OffordRick BoatrightISBN-13: 9781476781600.  (WL 6)

-New Watch (Night Watch, Bk 5)  Author: Sergei LukyanenkoAndrew Bromfield (Translator)  ISBN-13: 9780062310071. (WL 15) 

-Thraxas Under Siege (Thraxas)  Author: Martin ScottISBN-13: 9781416520887. (WL 1)  

-Thraxas and the Dance of Death (Thraxas)  Author: Martin ScottISBN-13: 9781416509073. (WL 1)

-The Macharian Crusade: Angel of Fire.  Author: William KingISBN-13: 9781849701846. (WL 2) 

-The Scarab Path (Shadows of the Apt)  Author: Adrian TchaikovskyISBN-13: 9781616143619. (WL 3)

-The Vastalimi Gambit (Cutter's Wars, Bk 2)  Author: Steve PerryISBN-13: 9780425256633. (WL 6)

-Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 11)  Author: J. R. WardISBN-13: 9780451418807. (WL 27)

-Salute the Dark (Shadows of the Apt, Book 4)  Author: Adrian TchaikovskyISBN-13: 9781616142391. (WL 2) 

-War Master's Gate (Shadows of the Apt)  Author: Adrian TchaikovskyISBN-13: 9780330541343.  (WL 2) 

-Operation Arcana.  Author: John Joseph Adams (Editor)   ISBN-13: 9781476780368. (WL 1) 

-The Best Science Fiction of the Year 5 (aka Best Science Fiction of the Year: 1, Part One; and 1, Part Two)  Author: Terry Carr (Editor)  ISBN-13: 9780345250643. (WL 1) 

- Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, Bk 2)   Author: Mira Grant   ISBN-13: 9780316081061   (WL 4) 

- Shades of Milk and Honey (Glamourist Histories, Bk 1)   Author: Mary Robinette Kowal  ISBN-13: 9780765325600   (WL 20)  ADDED 2/17

• Interior Design/Architecture--- Arts/Photography--- Cookbooks---Health:

-Chinese Painting Techniques for Exquisite Watercolors  Author: Lian Quan ZhenLian Zhen  ISBN-13: 9781581800005  (WL 10)  

-Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know  Author: Meg Meeker M.D.  ISBN-13: 9780345499394   (WL 33) 

-The Hot Shoe Diaries: Creative Applications of Small Flashes (Voices That Matter)  Author: Joe McNally  ISBN-13: 9780321580146   (WL 13) 

-No More Dirty Looks: The Truth about Your Beauty Products--and the Ultimate Guide to Safe and Clean Cosmetics   Author: Siobhan O'ConnorAlexandra Spunt  ISBN-13: 9780738213965   (WL 14) 

Infinite Quest: Develop Your Psychic Intuition to Take Charge of Your Life   Author: John Edward   ISBN-13: 9781402778933   (WL 5)

Saturday Is Cookouts: From Kebabs and Ribs to Potato Salad and More (The Everyday Cookbooks)  Author: Time-Life Books  ISBN-13:9780783548258  (WL 2)  

Semi-Homemade Money-Saving Slow-Cooking: 129 Quick-to-Cook Meals  Author: Sandra Lee  ISBN-13: 9780470540268   (WL 10)  

Semi-Homemade Weeknight Wonders: 139 Easy Fast Fix Dishes  Author: Sandra Lee  ISBN-13: 9780470540244  (WL 12) 

Slim Down Now: Shed Pounds and Inches with Pulses -- The New Superfood  Author: Cynthia Sass  ISBN-13: 9780062311849   (WL 1)

-Speed Cleaning: Tips, Tricks & Strategies to Get Everything Done in Half the Time or Less  Author: Jeff Campbell  ISBN-13: 9781594862748  (WL 2)  

-Overcoming Arthritis    Author: David Brownstein   ISBN-13: 9780966088212    (WL 1)   

Protecting the Gift: Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe (And Parents Sane)  Author: Gavin De Becker  ISBN-13: 9780385333092   (WL 7) 

Then Come Back: The Lost Neruda  Author: Pablo Neruda  ISBN-13: 9781556594946   (WL 2)  

-E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality   Author: Pam Grout   ISBN-13: 9781401938901  (WL 25) 

-Practical Guide to Creative Visualization: Manifest Your Desires (Practical Guides (Llewelynn))    Author: Melita DenningOsborne Phillips    ISBN-13: 9780875421834    (WL 2) 

The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook: 175 Ultra-Tasty Recipes for Total Health and Weight Loss   Author:Mark Hyman   ISBN-13: 9780316248198  (WL 11)

-Too Perfect : When Being in Control Gets Out of Control   Author: Jeannette DewyzeAllan Mallinger   ISBN-13: 9780449908006  (WL 1) 

-Electric Light: Poems .Author: Seamus HeaneySeamus HeaneyISBN-13: 9780374528416 .(WL 1)

- True and False : Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor  Author: David Mamet  ISBN-13: 9780679772644   (WL 1) 

- The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals   Author: Michael Pollan  ISBN-13: 9780143038580   (WL 3)  ADDED 2/9

- The Blue Zone: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest  Author: Dan Buettner  ISBN-13: 9781426202742   (WL 9)  ADDED 2/17

• Graphic Novels:

-Juicy Mother    Author: Jennifer Camper  ISBN-13: 9781932360707  (WL 2)

-The Jew of New York   Author: Ben Katchor   ISBN-13: 9780375401046   (WL 1)   

-The Quitter    Author: Harvey PekarDean Haspiel  ISBN-13: 9781401203993   (WL 1) 

- Klezmer: Tales of the Wild East   Author: Joann Sfar  ISBN-13: 9781596431980   (WL 1)

• Manga

-Tramps Like Us, Vol. 11 .Author: Yayoi OgawaISBN-13: 9781598161984 .(WL 4)

-Ai Ore!, Vol. 6: Love Me!  Author: Mayu ShinjoISBN-13: 9781421538754 .(WL 1)

- Love*Com, Vol. 10   Author: Aya Nakahara  ISBN-13: 9781421517438 

AND!! I have other Manga/Graphic novels. You're welcome to ask for the full list.

Last Edited on: 3/2/19 10:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 15
sulock avatar
Date Posted: 1/6/2019 6:02 AM ET

Last Edited on: 2/9/19 4:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Can Be combined with bookshelf- 2 or more please
Date Posted: 1/6/2019 2:31 PM ET

Dragonsworn- Sherrilyn Kenyon-9781250102669- 36 w

Hero Of A Highland Wolf-Terry Spear-9781402266867- 7 w

Gunmetal Magic-Ilona Andrews-9780425256138-36 w

A Breath Of Snow and Ashes-Diana Gabaldon-978044025805- 51 w

Croc and The Fox-Eve Langlais-9781478357575- 5 w

Alien Overnight-Robin L. Rotham- 9781419956546-16 w

Growl-Eve Langlais-9781250078582- 14 w

Blood Winter-Diana Pharoah Francis-9781416598152- 11 w

Kitty Saves The World-Carrie Vaughn-9780765368706-44 w

A Local Habitation-Seanan McGuire-9780756405960- This book has been taken

A Devil Named Desire-Terri Garey-9780061986406- 15 w

Wolf Hunger- Paige Tyler-9781492642374-10 w

Shadow Falling-Rebecca Zanetti-9781420137965- 11 w

Falling Light- Thea Harrison 9781420137965- 9 w

Rising Darkness- Thea Harrison-9780425248454-14 w

Night Embrace- Sherrilyn Kenyon-9780312653835- 7 w

Supernatural- Anth- A. Ivy, J Frank-9781420109887-13 w

Bewitched- Cheyenne McCray-1419950193- 10 w

Double Shot- Allyson James-9781419957741- 20 w

Clockwork Prince-Cassandra Clare-9781416975885- 36 w

The Chosen-J.R. Ward-9780451475206- This book is taken

Shadowborn-Alison Sinclair-9780451463944-  This book is taken

Wicked Ride-Rebecca Zanetti-9781601835574-This Book is taken

Shadowbound-Dianne Sylvan- 9780425259849--3 w

Love At First Roar-Celia Kyle-9781502964472- 9 w

Romance:

One More Taste- Melissa Cutler-9781250071873- 4 w

Best Kind Of Broken- Chelsea Fine - 9781455583119- 5 w

Love Nina -Nina Stribbe- 9780316243391- 18 w

Basket Brigade Christmas-Anth-Judith Miller-9781630584504- 3 w

That Mistletoe Moment- Cat Johnson/Kate Angell/ Allyson Charles-9781496705570- 8 w 

Novels:

The Visionist-Racquel Urquhart-9780316228114-30 w

The Edge of Normal-Carla Norton-9781250031044- 6 w

Spouse On Haunted Hill- E. J. Copperman-9780425283387-19 w

Headhunters On My Doorstep-J. Maarten Troost-9781592407897- 8 w

Payoff- Douglas Corleone--9781250067982- This book has been taken

Western:

The Black Hills- William W. Johnstone- 6 w

Last Edited on: 3/2/19 1:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
AZnightowl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/6/2019 3:26 PM ET

Until futher notice I will not be able to send out WL books - I'm in the middle of a move and these books are packed away for the moment.  As soon as I'm settled into the new place I unpack them and be able to ship again.

Thanks for understanding!

Asking for requests of 2 titles; may be combined with books from my shelf.

Books are paperbacks unless noted otherwise.

Please make sure the books you're requesting are placed on your WL with Auto Request ON.

Note: My Unpostable WL Books are free with any order.
Most are in very good condition - just not as nice as I like to send out as a WL book.

Audio CD - Unabridged unless noted:

Fast Break ... Mike Lupica ... Wishing: 1

The Silver Star ... Jeanenette Walls ... Wishing: 19

The Good Husband of Zebra Drive (No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, Bk. 8) ... Alexander McCall Smith ... Wishing: 2

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life ... Barbara Kingsolver with Steven L. Hopp, Camille Kingsolver ... Wishing: 8

The Language of Hoofbeats ... Catherine Ryan Hyde ... Wishing: 3

Those Christmas Angels - A Selection from Angels at Christmas ... Debbie Macomber ... Wishing: 1

Bonobo Handshake ... Vanessa Woods ... Wishing: 1

The Job (Fox and O'Hare, Bk 3) ... Janet Evanovich, Lee Goldberg ... Wishing: 5

Wicked Charms (Lizzy aand Diesel, Bk 3) ... Janet Evanovich, Phoef Sutton ... Wishing: 3

Series Books

I'd like to send these three books together:

Author: Charlene Harris ... Novels of Midnight, Texas ... Added 1/20

Midnight Crossroad ... Bk 1 ... Wishing: 2
Day Shift ... Bk 2 ... Wishing: 19
Night Shift ... Bk 3 ... Wishing: 30

Sanctuary (The Outcast Chronicles, Bk 2) ... Rowena Cory Daniels ... Wishing: 6 ... Added 1/12

Open and Shut (Andy Carpenter, Bk 1) ... David Rosenfelt ... Wishing: 3 ... Added 1/1

First Degree (Andy Carpenter, Bk 2) ... David Rosenfelt ... Wishing: 7 ... Added 1/1

Seams Like Murder (Crochet Mystery, Bk 10) ... Betty Hechtman ... Wishing: 9 ... Added 1/1

Black Lament (Black Wings, Bk 4) ... Christina Henry ... Wishing: 15 ... Added 1/1

The Softwire - Wormhole Pirates on Orbis 3 (Bk 3) ... PJ Haarsma ... Wishing: 1

The Difficult Saint (Catherine LeVendeur, Bk 6) ... Sharan Newman ... Wishing: 1

Christmas in Transylvania (Deadly Angels, Bk 4.5) ... Sandra Hill ... Wishing: 11

Chase the Darkness (Alpha Pack, Bk 7) ... J. D. Tyler ... Wishing: 13

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow, Bk 2) ... Molly Harper ... Wishing: 11

Love Your Entity (Entity, Bk 3) ... Cat Devon ... Wishing: 1

Midnight's Temptation (Dark Warrior, Bk 7) ... Donna Grant ... Wishing: 13

Queen's Play (Lymond Chronicles, Bk 2) ... Dorothy Dunnett ... Wishing: 2

The Executioner - Combat Machines (#449) ... Don Pendleton ... Wishing: 1

A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, Bk 5) ... George R. R. Martin ... Wishing: 22

The Desert Spear (Demon Cycle, Bk 2) ... Peter V. Brett ... Wishing: 6

Charlie Bone and the Beast (Children of the Red King, Bk 6) ... Jenny Nimmo ... Wishing: 4

My Wild Irish Dragon (Boston Dragons, Bk 2) ... Ashlyn Chase ... Wishing: 4

The Wedding Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 18) ... Jennifer Chiaverini ... Wishing: 1

Sandpiper Island (Bachelors of Blueberry Cove, Bk 3) ... Donna Kauffman ... Wishing: 6

Bean There, Done That (Maggy Thorsen, Bk 3) ... Sandra Balzo ... Wishing: 3

Day By Day Armageddon (Day By Day Armageddon, Bk 1) ... J. L. Bourne ... Wishing: 3

Carpathian (An Event Group Thriller) ... David L. Golemon ... Wishing: 1

Shadow Rising (Dark Dynasties, Bk 3) ... Kendra Leigh Castle ... Wishing: 5

The Book of Love (The Magdalene Line, Bk 2) ... Kathleen McGowan ... Wishing: 1

Non-Fiction Books:

Furiously Happy - A Funny Book About Horrible Things ... Jenny Lawson ... Wishing: 56 ... Added 1/20

Buddy -  How a Rooster Made Me a Family Man ... Brian McGrory ... Wishing: 2 ... Added 1/7

Poemcrazy - Freeing Your Life With Words ... Susan Goldsmith Wooldridge ... Wishing: 2 ... Added 1/7

The Gift of Fear: and Other Suvival Skills that Protect Us from Violence ... Gavin Debecker ... Wishing: 33 ... Added 1/1

Pay Any Price - Greed, Power and Endless War ... James Risen ... HC ... Wishing: 11 ... Added 1/1

Building a Bridge to the 18th Century ... Neil Postman ... Wishing: 4 ... Added 1/1

Conscientious Objections ... Neil Postman ... Wishing: 1 ... Added 1/1

Casting Lots (Special Edition): Creating a Family in a Beautiful, Broken World ... Susan Silverman ... Wishing:1 ... Added 1/1

Mostly True - A Memoir of Family, Food and Baseball ... Molly O'Neill ... Wishing: 1

Technopoly - The Surrender of Culture to Technology ... Neil Postman ... Wishing: 1

Amuzing Ourselves to Death ... Neil Postman ... Wishing: 3

Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth About Wheat, Carbs and Sugar ... HC ... David Perlmutter, MD ... Wishing: 73

Life Lessons From A Ranch Horse ... Mark Rashid ... Wishing: 9

The Family That Couldn't Sleep ... D. T. Max ... Wishing: 12

One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way ... HC ... Robert Maurer, Ph.D. ... Wishing: 13

Mozart and the Whale: An Asperger's Love Story ... Jerry and Mary Newport with Johnny Dodd ... Wishing: 4

Man's Search for Meaning ... Viktor E. Frankl ... Wishing: 22

Letters to My Son: A Father's Wisdom on Manhood, Life and Love ... Kent Nerburn ... Wishing: 1

The Man in the Mirror: Solving the 24 Problems Men Face ... Patrick M. Morley ... Wishing: 2

Escaping the Cauldron: Exposing Occult Influences in Everyday Life ... Kristine McGuire ... Wishing: 2

Mary, Queen of Scots, and the Murder of Lord Darnley ... Alison Weir ... Wishing: 11

Astoria: Astor and Jefferson's Lost Pacific Empire ... Pete Stark ... Wishing: 17

Teaching the Pig to Dance (also published as Notes from a Country Lawyer) ... HC ... Fred Thompson ... Wishing: 2

The Day of Battle (Vol. 2 of The Liberation Trilogy) ... Rick Atkinson ... Wishing: 14

Breaking Bad and Philosophy: Badder Living Through Chemistry ... David R. Koepsell and Robert Arp (Editors) ... Wishing: 5

Owls in the Family ... Farley Mowat ... Wishing: 4

Saved: Rescued Animals and the Lives They Transform ... HC ... Karin Winegar ... Wishing: 3

Tough Trip Through Paradise ... Andrew Garcia ... Wishing: 2 ... Note: Please realize this book is from 1967; it's in postable shape but it is a bit worn looking.

Fiction Books:

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - 5 Novels in 1 ... Douglas Adams ... Wishing: 2 ... Added 1/20

The Ocean at the End of the Lane ... Neil Gaiman ... Wishing: 35 ... Added 1/1

Mysteries ... Knut Hamsun ... Wishing: 2 ... Added 1/1

IQ84 ... HarukI Murakami ... Wishing: 65

Exploded View ... Sam McPheeters ... Wishing: 3

The Last English King ... Julian Rathbone ... Wishing: 1

Silence ... Shusaku Endo ... Wishing: 4

The Escape Artist ... Brad Meltzer ... Wishing: 29

A Dark-Adapted Eye ... Ruth Rendell writing as Barbara Vine ... Wishing: 7

The Poetic Edda ... Translated by Lee M. Hollander ... Wishing: 6

The Devil All the Time ... Donald Ray Pollock ... Wishing: 16

Gringos ... Charles Portis ... Wishing: 8

Jane Austin's First Love ... Syrie James ... Wishing: 2

Burmese Days ... George Orwell ... Wishing: 1

Last Edited on: 2/19/19 2:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
syee avatar
Date Posted: 1/6/2019 3:27 PM ET

Prefer 2 or more books, please. Can be combine with my bookshelf. Please have the Auto-Request on and RC off.

YA

Caine, Rachel

Bitter Blood 9780451238115

Daylighters 9780451414274

Fall of Night 9780451414267

Estep, Jennifer

Dark Frost 9780758266965

Paranormal/Fantasy

Adrian, Lara

Crave the Night 9780345532657

Baker, Kage

In the Garden of Iden 9780765314574

Bennett, Jenn

Bitter Spirits 9780425269572

Black, Jenna

Rogue Descendant 9781476700083 ex-library book

Bonilla, Amanda

Blood before Sunrise 9780451237460

Crave the Darkness 9780451239556

Burns, Monica

Inferno’s Kiss 9780425243145

Caine, Rachel

Terminated 9780451465153

Callihan, Kristen

Forevermore 9781455581702

Cole, Kresley

Dark Skye 9781451549956

Cooke, Deborah

Ember’s Kiss 9780451238252

Dane, Lauren:

Going Under 9780425262108

Dare, Lydia

Never been Bit 9781402245138

Estep, Jennifer

Bright Blaze of Magic 9781617738289

Dark Heart of Magic 9781617738265

Feehan, Christine

Shadow Rider 9780515156133

Frost, Jeaniene

The Beautiful Ashes 9780373779529

The Sweetest Burn 9780373789412

Galenorn, Yasmine

Haunted Moon 9780515152814

Night Seeker 9780425250327

Shadow Rising 9780515151169

Gay, Kelly

Shadows Before the Sun 9781451625486

Grace, Sable

Chosen 9780062079640

Gray, Ava

Skin Dive 9780425242148 ex library

Skin Heat 9780425239209 ex-library

Hamilton, Laurell K.:

A Shiver of Light 9780515155488

Jason 9780515156072

Harris, Charlaine

Midnight Crosssroad 9780425263167

Shakespeare’s Counselor 9780425201145

Harrison, Kim

The Drafter 9781501108747

Harrison, Thea

Falling Light 9780425255100

Rising Darkness 978042528454

Hastings, Regan

Visions of Chains 9780451237309

Hilaire, Tes

Deliver Me from Temptation 978402264375

Ivy, Alexandra:

On the Hunt 9781420125139

Kellison, Erin

Soul Kissed 9781420118988

Kenyon, Sherrilyn

Dragonbane 978025029966

King, Sherri L.

Wanton Fire 9781419951145

MacAlister, Katie

Dragon Soul 9781455559275

The Art of Stealing Time 9780451417435

The Undead in my Bed 9781451656794

Meding, Kelly

Changeling 9781451620931

Trance 9781451620924

Wrong Side of Dead 9780345525796

Monk, Devon

Hell Bent 9780451417923

Magic for a Price 9780451464866

Magic on the Line 9780451464286

Magic without Mercy 9780451464484

Stone Cold 9780451417930

Neil, Chloe

Drink Deep 9780451234865

Wild Things 9780451415196

Nelson, J.C.

Armageddon Rules 9780425272909

Free Agent 9780425272671

Price, Kalayna

Grave Dance 9780451464095

Grave Memory 9780451464590

Rowen, Michelle

Blood Bath & Beyond 9780451237644

Rush, Jaime

Magic Possessed 9781455523207

Sands, Lynsay

Twice Bitten 9780062468970

Sylvan, Dianne

Of Shadow Born 978042525980

Shadow’s Fall 9781937007386

Shadowbound 9780425259849

Shadowflame 9780441020652

Thompson, Vicki Lewis

Werewolf Las Vegas 9780451415684

Treanor, Marie

Blood Eternal 9780451234728

Blood Sin 9780451232311

Tyler, Paige

Her Perfect Mate 9787402292095

Vaughn, Carrie

Kitty in the Underworld 9780765368683

Viehl, S. L.

Crystal Healer 9780451462855

Dream called Time 9780451463463

Ward, J.R.

Possession 9780451465221

Please message me your request. Preference will go to the largest order. My household is a non-smoking and pet-free. Going to post office once a week. Thank you

Last Edited on: 2/2/19 8:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Advertisement avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/6/2019 8:13 PM ET

Minimum request: at least 3 items worth at least 3 credits.  
Can combine with items from my DVD wishlist multiples list 
Can also combine with posted items (from my PBS BookshelfSwapaCD Tower, and SwapaDVD Tower
Can also combine with unposted items from "Books I'd List in Wishlist Multiples if Only Someone was Wishing for Them" list (titles added 10/20)
3/2; 5/3;  2/1 on 8 or more deal on posted items from shelves/towers.

General Fiction:
Every Last Lie Author: Mary Kubica 43 wishers (I have 3 copies in like-new condition) 
Oryx and Crake Author: Margaret Atwood 1 wishers
A Piece of the World: A Novel Author: Christina Baker Kline 14 wishers
The World Without You: A Novel (Vintage Contemporaries) Author: Joshua Henkin  25 wishers
The Hearts of Men: A Novel  by Nickolas Butler. 4 wishers  (I have 10 copies in like-new condition)
Temple of a Thousand Faces  Author: John Shors  14 wishers
Circling the Sun Author: Paula McLain 16 wishers 
The Force Author: Don Winslow 10 wishers
The Girl from the Train Author: Irma Joubert 1 wisher
Ladies of the Lake Author: Caitlin MatthewsJohn Matthews 3 wishers
Away Off Shore: Nantucket Island and Its People, 1602�1890 Author: Nathaniel Philbrick 14 wishers
Copper Sun Author: Sharon M. Draper 3 wishers 
The Life We Bury Author: Allen Eskens 27 wishers (2 copies available)
House of Spies (Gabriel Allon, Bk 17) Author: Daniel Silva 5 wishers  
A Conspiracy of Friends: A Corduroy Mansions Novel (3) (Corduroy Mansions Novels) Author: Alexander McCall Smith 7 wishers 
Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, Bk 2) Author: Christina Lauren 1 wisher 
Population 485: Meeting Your Neighbors One Siren at a Time Author: Michael Perry 4 wishers 
Crooked Little Heart Author: Anne Lamott 1 wisher added 9/26
Thug-A-Licious Author: Noire 1 wisher  added 10/15
Big Brother: A Novel (P.S.) Author: Lionel Shriver 2 wishers added 10/20
Riders of the Pale Horse Author: T. Davis Bunn 1 wisher added 10/20
The Devil's Company (Benjamin Weaver, Bk 3) Author: David Liss 3 wishers added 10/20
And the Dark Sacred Night Author: Julia Glass 27 wishers added 10/20
Uglies Author: Scott Westerfeld  1 wisher  added 1/6
Birdman (Jack Caffery, Bk 1) Author: Mo Hayder 1 wisher
Lincoln in the Bardo: A Novel Author: George Saunders 94 wishers added 2/24
Lost Lake Author: Sarah Addison Allen 2 wishers added 2/24

Sci-Fi / Fantasy:
Empire of Ivory (Temeraire, Bk 4) Author: Naomi Novik 2 wishers  
Fool's Quest (Fitz and the Fool, Bk 2) Author: Robin Hobb 17 wishers
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, Bk 2) Author: Richelle Mead 9 wishers 
A Taste of Blood Wine (Blood, Bk 1) Author: Freda Warrington 1 wisher
A Tolkien Journal 1 wisher  (art, no text)  
The Diamond Age: Or, a Young Lady's Illustrated Primer Author: Neal Stephenson 1 wisher  
Tam Lin Author: Pamela Dean 2 wishers  
The Daylight War (Demon Cycle, Bk 3) Author: Peter V. Brett 20 wishers added 9/26
Jessica Rules the Dark Side Author: Beth Fantaskey 8 wishers added 9/26
Immortalis (Second DemonWars, Bk 3) Author: R.A. Salvatore 3 wishers added 10/3
Fire and Hemlock Author: Diana Wynne Jones 5 wishers added 10/6
City of Bones (Mortal Instruments, Bk 1) Author: Cassandra Clare 1 wisher added 2/24â
Cosmic Tales: Adventures in Far Futures Author:  Weisskopf  2 wishers added 2/24â
The Ghost Brigades (Old Man's War, Bk 2) Author: John Scalzi 3 wishers added 2/24â
Valley of Bones (Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy, Bk 3) Author: Eric Wilson 2 wishers added 2/24â

Mystery:
Evil Intentions: (Feng Shui) Author: Denise Osborne 6 wishers
Malice at the Palace (Her Royal Spyness, Bk 9) Author: Rhys Bowen 17 wishers
Something Borrowed, Someone Dead (Agatha Raisin, Bk 24) Author: M. C. Beaton 2 wishers
Antiques Con (Trash 'n' Treasures, Bk 8)  Author: Barbara Allan  4 wishers 
Blackberry Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, Bk 17) Author: Joanne Fluke 2 wishers added 1/1
And Sometimes I Wonder About You: A Leonid McGill Mystery (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard) Author: Walter Mosley  6 wishers added 1/31
A Fistful of Collars (Chet and Bernie, Bk 5) Author: Spencer Quinn 21 wishers added 1/31
The Skeletons of Scarborough House (Chapelwick, Bk 1)  Author: Kitty French 12 wishers added 1/31
Spellcasting in Silk (Witchcraft, Bk 7)Author: Juliet Blackwell 4 wishers added 1/31

Manga:
Kill Me, Kiss Me, Book 2 Author: Lee Young YuuPaul Morrissey 1 wisher
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Volume 9 Author: Clamp 1 wisher 
Bunny Drop, Vol 6 Author: Yumi Unita 3 wishers added 10/16

Nonfiction:
American Wife: Love, War, Faith, and Renewal Author: Jim DeFeliceTaya Kyle 4 wishers
Frommer's Honolulu & Oahu Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day) Author: Jeanette Foster 2 wishers
The Omnivore's Dilemma for Kids: The Secrets Behind What You Eat  Author: Michael Pollan 6 wishers
Uncharitable: How Restraints on Nonprofits Undermine Their Potential (Civil Society: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives) Author: Dan Pallotta 4 wishers
Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win Author: Luke Harding 6 wishers
The Judgment of Paris: The Revolutionary Decade that Gave the World Impressionism Author: Ross King 2 wishers
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway Author: N. Jack "Dusty" KleissTimothy OrrLaura Orr 1 wishers
On the Water : Discovering America in a Row Boat Author: Nathaniel Stone 1 wisher  added 10/3
J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century Author: Tom Shippey 1 wisher added 10/16
The Road to Middle-earth : Revised and Expanded Edition Author: Tom Shippey 1 wisher added 10/16
The Wars of Gods and Men (Earth Chronicles, Bk 3) Author: Zecharia Sitchin 1 wisher added 10/16
Travelling to Infinity: The True Story Behind The Theory of Everything  Author: Jane Hawking 2 wishers added 10/20
On Writing Author: Stephen King 4 wishers added 10/20
The Last of the Wild West Cowgirls: A True Story Author: Kay Turnbaugh  5 wishers added 1/5
Bicycle Diaries Author: David Byrne 5 wishers added 2/24
The Biology of Desire: Why Addiction Is Not a Disease Author: Marc Lewis PhD 4 wishers added 2/24
Wagon Wheels: A Contemporary Journey on the Oregon Trail Author: Candy MoultonBen Kern 1 wisher added 2/24

Spiritual:
Proverbs for Preparation Author: Sam Adams 1 wisher
How We Die : Reflections on Life's Final Chapter Author: Sherwin B. Nuland 4 wishers
You're Pregnant!! : A Guide for the Longest Nine Months of Your Life Author: Kathryn Hammer 1 wisher
A Friendship Like No Other: Experiencing God's Amazing Embrace Author: William A. Barry  8 wishers
Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions Author: Ray Comfort 3 wishers
Grace Rules Author: Steve McVey 3 wishers
52 Lies Heard in Church Every Sunday: ...And Why the Truth Is So Much Better Author: Steve McVey 5 wishers (Textbook exception: underlining in text)
The Undiscovered Country Author: Ron Rhodes 1 wisher (Textbook exception: yellow highlighting in text)
Truth or Dare : Encounters with Power, Authority, and Mystery Author: Starhawk 4 wishers
Contemplative Science: Where Buddhism and Neuroscience Converge (Columbia Series in Science and Religion)  Author: B. Alan Wallace 4 wishers (Textbook exception: has underlining and margin notes throughout text)
Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely Author: Lysa TerKeurst 45 wishers
Some Assembly Required: A Journal of My Son's First Son Author: Anne LamottSam Lamott 11 wishers
The Wisdom of No Escape : And the Path of Loving Kindness Author: Pema Chodron 17 wishers (Textbook exception: has highlighting, underlining and margin notes throughout text)
Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing (CD Audiobook, like new in shrinkwrap) Author: Anita Moorjani 6 wishers
One Way Love: Inexhaustible Grace for an Exhausted WorldAuthor: Tullian Tchividjian 1 wisher 
No More Dragons: Get Free from Broken Dreams, Lost Hope, Bad Religion, and Other Monsters Author: Jim Burgen 2 wishers 

Kids:
The Crossbones (Skeleton Creek, Bk 3) Author: Patrick Carman 1 wisher 

Other offers (not wishlisted incentive items/unpostable/something odd):
The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction Feb-Dec 2001    10 volumes for 8 credits   (unpostable due to being magazines, in good condition)
The Boundless Author: Kenneth Oppel has 3 wishers - I have a Scholastic paperback edition with ISBN 9780545838931 not in system
Frenchman's Creek Author Daphne du Maurier.  MMP, no ISBN.  Wishlisted under other ISBNs.  added 1/6

and don't forget to check my list "Books I'd List in Wishlist Multiples if Only Someone was Wishing for Them"! (new titles added 10/20)

Last Edited on: 2/24/19 8:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
09suzij avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 1/7/2019 6:04 PM ET

I appreciate orders of two or more items from this post or my shelf. PM to order. DONE UNTIL MARCH 2019.

Literature/Fiction

Station Eleven :: Emily St. John Mandel, PB, WL 55 added 1-25-19

The Woman Who Died a Lot (Thursday Next, Bk 7) :: Jasper Fforde, HC, WL 35 added 2-12-29

Memoir

Beer Money: A Memoir of Privilege and Loss :: Frances Stroh, PB, WL 5 added 1-26-19

Last Edited on: 2/17/19 8:09 PM ET - Total times edited: 12
sulock avatar
Date Posted: 1/9/2019 6:05 AM ET

Last Edited on: 1/10/19 7:17 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
sulock avatar
Date Posted: 1/10/2019 7:17 AM ET

Last Edited on: 1/31/19 2:16 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Page: