Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***September/October 2020 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***September/October 2020 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 4:52 PM ET

NOTE:  Please make sure your posts do not include any wording regarding ARCs (such as "May combine with requests from my ARC list...") as ARCs are no longer able to be traded on PBS.  Thanks!

I have added instructions below (highlighted) for how to create clickable links within the post.  If you need further help on it, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!  

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a bimonthly thread (for a total of 6 threads per year).  Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.  There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11)  Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda).  If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar).  Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARCs may be offered here.  Per the PBS Librarian, as of September 1, 2017, no ARCs are allowed to be swapped at all at PBS.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

Do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system.  You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please").  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)  So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post.  Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List.  ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL).  If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! {Link-making instructions are below!  New 8-31-15}

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like:  "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf and Unpostables list" and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

How to Create Clickable Links  (Newly added 8-31-15)

1) Have 2 tabs open in your browser, 1 to the Post a Reply area and one to the Book Browser.

2) In the Book Browser, search for your book (typically I search by ISBN and have it set to ALL BOOKS, but it depends on what I'm looking for).  In this instance, I searched Wrapped In Rain by Charles Martin.

3) Several of the books came up.  I highlighted the title and author of the one I needed, right-click, copy.  (Or of course, Ctrl + C)

4) Come back to the Post a Reply tab area, right-click-Paste (or Ctrl + V).

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin

That should put it in there for you and should be clickable.  Of course, there are other ways to do this, but for me that is the fastest and easiest.  In relation to the WLM thread, if you're wanting to provide the WL count for your book, then you simply click that link before you copy it from the first tab, check the WL count and then go Back on your browser to finish the other steps.  THEN, when you paste it, you can add the count to your link area by clicking to the side of it and typing it in.

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin     (11)

DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together!  The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd.  (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account.  If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit.  NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request.  If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!).  (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!):  several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process.  It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books.  Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members.  If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

For each thread throughout the year just create one post and keep it updated.  When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post.  To do this, follow these instructions:

1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!!  If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples).  But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

Sherry avatar
Standard Member medalTour Guide medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 4:57 PM ET

Please request a mimimum of 2 books.  Can be combined with my listed books (only audio cd's listed on my shelf at this time).   Some of my WL books are ex-library or missing dust jacket so check first if that's important to you.  PM me with any questions.  Thanks for looking! 

Click here  to see pictures and descriptions of all wishlist books available

MEMOIRS/TRUE CRIME/NONFICTION

I Wear the Maternity Pants in This Family  Author: Susan Konig

Letters to Jackie Condolences from a Grieving Nation     Author: Ellen Fitzpatrick

Girl in Glass How My Distressed Baby Defied the Odds Shamed a CEO and Taught Me the Essence of Love Heartbreak and Miracles  Author: Deanna Fei

Diary of a Stage Mother's Daughter A Memoir  Author: Melissa Francis

Falling with Wings A Mother's Story  Author: Dianna De La GarzaVickie McIntyre

Drunk Mom A Memoir  Author: Jowita Bydlowska

Crying for Help The Shocking True Story of a Damaged Girl With a Dark Past  Author: Casey Watson

Capital Gaines The Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff   Author: Chip Gaines

Child C Surviving a Foster Mother's Reign of Terror   Author: Christopher Spry

Landwhale On Turning Insults Into Nicknames Why Body Image Is Hard and How Diets Can Kiss My Ass  Author: Jes Baker

Kickflip Boys A Memoir of Freedom Rebellion and the Chaos of Fatherhood  Author: Neal Thompson

I Will Find You A Reporter Investigates the Life of the Man Who Raped Her  Author: Joanna Connors 

Careless People Murder Mayhem and the Invention of The Great Gatsby  Author: Sarah Churchwell

Hourglass Time Memory Marriage  Author: Dani Shapiro

FICTION

Bluefish  Author: Pat Schmatz

Beach House Reunion The Beach House, Bk 5  Author: Mary Alice Monroe

Last Edited on: 10/7/20 11:07 AM ET - Total times edited: 14
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 5:13 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 2 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL before messaging. Thanks!  Request 2, get a third of these free (3 for 2, as many as you want). You can also have this deal on my shelf, which is all audios.

Books are shipped by me from isolation. I print the PBS labels (tracking) from home, drive to the PO, and drop them off pre-paid in the bin. No people until they start their journey to you.

Fiction

An Ocean of Minutes, Thea Lim (newly added)

The Siren Song (Cronus Chronicles, Bk 2), Anne Ursu

The White Road, Sarah Lotz

Radiant Shimmering Light, Sarah Selecky 

Memoir/Bio/Other

Wanna Bet: A Degenerate Gambler's Guide to Living on the Edge, Artie Lange (newly added)

Name Drop: The Really Good Celebrity Stories I Usually Only Tell at Happy Hour, Ross Matthews (newly added)

Okay Fine Whatever: The Year I Went from Being Afraid of Everything to Only Being Afraid of Most Things, Courtenay Hameister (newly added)

Death Punch'd Surviving Five Finger Death Punch's Metal Mayhem, Jeremy Spencer

Off the Charts: The Hidden Lives and Lessons of American Child Prodigies, Anne Hulbert

Criminal That I Am A Memoir, Jennifer Ridha

This Is Not My Beautiful Life: A Memoir, Victoria Fedden

The Totally Unscientific Study of the Search for Human Happiness, Paula Poundstone

Bad with Money: The Imperfect Art of Getting Your Financial Sh*t Together, Gaby Dunn

Hit So Hard A Memoir, Patty Schemel

The Hot One, Carolyn Murnick

How to American An Immigrant's Guide to Disappointing Your Parents, Jimmy O. Yang

Women Rowing North, Mary Pipher

The Madwoman in the Volvo My Year of Raging Hormones, Sandra Loh

I Regret Nothing, Jen Lancaster

My Life as a Goddess A Memoir through Popular Culture, Guy Branum

Playing Dead: A Journey Through the World of Death Fraud, Elizabeth Greenwood

So Close to Being the Sh*t, Rhetta

Mess: One Man’s Struggle to Clean Up His House, Barry Yourgrau 

Just the Funny Parts, Nell Scovell

I Might Regret This, Abbi Jacobson

What if This Were Enough?, Heather Havrilesky

Mr. Know-It-All: The Tarnished Wisdom of a Filth Elder, John Waters

Last Edited on: 10/25/20 9:06 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
ShaylaB avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 5:27 PM ET

ORDERS OF 2 MORE. CAN BE COMBINED WITH BOOKS ON MY SHELF.

ADULTS

Searching For Sunday by Rachel Held Evans (WL 48) Added 10/21

7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker (WL 3) Added 10/19

Song of Redemption (Chronicles of the Kings, book 2) by Lynn Austin (WL 11) Added 10/5

Everybody Always by Bob Goff (WL 40) 

They Walked With Him: Stories of Those Who Knew Him Best by Donna VanLiere (WL 5) 

Intimacy Ignited by Dillow & Pintus (WL 3) 

The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business by Patrick Lencioni (WL 4) 

How Do You Kill 11 Million People? by Andy Andrews (WL15) 

5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Son by Vicki Courtney (WL 21) 

Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson (WL 5) 

Out Of My League: A Rookie's Survival In The Bigs by Dirk Hayhurst (WL 5)  

Dirty, Lazy, Keto Fast Food Guide by William & Stephanie Laska   (WL 11) 

The Last Season: A Father, a Son, & a Lifetime of College Football by Stuart Stevens (WL 4) 

Experiencing God At Home by Tom & Richard Blackaby (WL 2)

Super Immunity by Joel Fuhrman M.D. (WL 38)   

KIDS

The Wind In The Willows by Kenneth Grahame (WL 1) Added 9/6

Treasure Hunters: Quest for the City of Gold (Bk 5) by James Patterson (WL 11) 

Born To Rock (Middle School Bk 11) by James Patterson (WL 6) 

Ultimate Showdown (Middle School Bk 5) by James Patterson (WL 5) 

The Last Kids On Earth and the Cosmic Beyond by Max Brallier (WL 10) 

Evil Spy School by Stuart Gibbs (WL 5) 

Last Edited on: 10/21/20 12:37 PM ET - Total times edited: 18
mom2nine avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 5:45 PM ET

Orders of two books accepted, orders of three or more are appreciated. All of these books are hardback or tradesize paperback, with most of them purchased new.  My bookshelf may also be ordered, all have very few in the system, with most being the only one.  Please put on auto request and PM me with order.  Non-smoking home.  Thank you

Children's

Bertman, Jennifer Chambliss  Book Scavenger (Book Scavenger, Bk 1)  WL 11

Guterson, Ben  Winterhouse (Winterhouse, Bk 1)  WL 5

Fiction 

Barker, Susan  The Incarnations: A Novel  WL 10

Beauman, Ned  Glow: A novel  WL 6

Bledsoe, Alex  Wisp of a Thing (Tufa, Bk 2)  WL 5

Blum, Jenna  The Lost Family: A Novel  WL 35

Davis, Barbara  Love, Alice  WL 8

Freudenberger, Nell  The Newlyweds  WL 14

Golden, Peter  Nothing Is Forgotten: A Novel  WL 4

Hall, Tarquin  The Case of the Love Commandos (Vish Puri, Bk 4) WL 6

Hassib, Rajia  In the Language of Miracles: A Novel  WL 12

Henriquez, Cristina  The Book of Unknown Americans  WL 33

Hustvedt, Siri  The Blazing World: A Novel  WL 11

Kearsley, Susanna  Named of the Dragon  WL 5

Kirkpatrick, Jane  This Road We Traveled: A Novel  WL 12

Lee, Stacey  Outrun the Moon  WL 6

Lyon, Rachel  Self-Portrait with Boy: A Novel  WL 2

Merullo, Roland  Dinner with Buddha: A Novel  WL 10

Moriarty, Liane  Nine Perfect Strangers  WL 18

Phoenix, Michele The Space Between Words  WL 8

Rash, Ron  Above the Waterfall  WL 6

Rosen, Renee White Collar Girl  WL 6

Sacks, Michelle  You Were Made for This  WL 16

Simsion, Graeme  The Best of Adam Sharp: A Novel  WL 3

Smith, Lee  Guests on Earth: A Novel  WL 5

Trasi, Amita  The Color of Our Sky a Novel  WL 8

Umansky, Ellen  The Fortunate Ones: A Novel  WL 8

Umrigar, Thrity  Everybody's Son: A Novel  WL 7

Waldherr, Kris  The Lost History of Dreams: A Novel  WL 8

Willett, Marcia  The Sea Garden: A Novel  WL 6

Wingate, Lisa  Before We Were Yours: A Novel  WL 125

Zeldis, Kitty  Not Our Kind: A Novel  WL 7

Mystery/Suspense

Atkins, Ace  The Redeemers (Quinn Colson, Bk 5)  WL 5

Baart, Nicole  The Beautiful Daughters  WL 13

Bjork, Samuel  I'm Traveling Alone  WL 2

Dahl, Julia  Run You Down (Rebekah Roberts, Bk 2)  WL 9

Gran, Sara  The Infinite Blacktop: A Novel  WL 15

Holt, Anne  Odd Numbers: Hanne Wilhelmsen Book Nine (A Hanne Wilhelmsen Novel)  WL 5

Koryta, Michael  Rise the Dark  WL 5

Krueger, William Kent  Mercy Falls (Cork O'Connor, Bk 5)  WL 5

Lackberg, Camilla  Buried Angels (Patrik Hedstrom, Bk 8)  WL 3

Muller, Marcia  Someone Always Knows (Sharon McCone, Bk 31)  WL 5

Powell, Laura  The Unforgotten  WL 2

Salvalaggio, Karin  Silent Rain (Macy Greeley Mysteries)  WL 4

Schmitt, Gerry  Shadow Girl (An Afton Tangler Thriller)  WL 4

Smith, Sherri  Follow Me Down: A Novel  WL 4

Swann, Christopher  Shadow of the Lions: A Novel  WL 6

Zanetti, Rebecca  Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, Bk 3)  WL 10

Biographies/auto-biographies/travel:

Hopgood, Mei-LIng  Lucky Girl  WL 3

Miller, Tom  Trading with the Enemy: A Yankee Travels Through Castro's Cuba  WL 5

credits available $3 each

Last Edited on: 10/23/20 10:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 41
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 6:34 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please. 

I smoke and had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian

Dust (Silo, Bk 3)
Author: Hugh Howey
18 Wishers

Night Shift (Midnight, Texas, Bk 3)
Author: Charlaine Harris
Hardcover 20 Wishers

Alternate History

I have the following trilogy. If anyone would like all three titles, you can have them for 2 credits. Please put Front Lines and Silver Stars on your WL and I'll send the complete trilogy. No RCs and please have them on Auto Request.

Front Lines
Author: Michael Grant
3 Wishers

Silver Stars (Front Lines)
0 Wishers

Purple Hearts (Front Lines)
0 Wishers

Literature and Fiction

An Irish Doctor in Love and at Sea (Irish Country, Bk 10)
Author: Patrick Taylor
Hardcover 10 Wishers

An Irish Country Love Story (Irish Country, Bk 11)
Author: Patrick Taylor
9 Wishers

The Star and the Shamrock
Author: Jean Grainger
34 Wishers

The Keeper of Lost Things
Author: Ruth Hogan
48 Wishers

Cozies and Mysteries - MMPB

All Sales Final (Good Buy Girls, Bk 5)
Author: Josie Belle
5 Wishers

Tall Tail (Mrs. Murphy, Bk 25)
Author: Rita Mae Brown
7 Wishers

Death by Jack-o-Lantern (An Abby McCree Mystery)
Author: Alexis Morgan
15 Wishers

Die Like an Eagle (Meg Langslow, Bk 20)
Author: Donna Andrews
3 Wishers

Trade Size and Hard Cover Cozies and Mysteries

City of Scoundrels (A Counterfeit Lady Novel)
Author: Victoria Thompson
Hardcover 22 Wishers

Non Fiction/History

Dog Company: A True Story of Battlefield Courage, Taliban Spies, and Soldiers on Trial
Author: Roger Hill, Lynn Vincent
Hardcover 4 Wishers

Bones of My Grandfather: Reclaiming a Lost Hero of WWII
Author: Clay Bonnyman Evans
Hardcover 6 Wishers

The Great Halifax Explosion: A World War I Story of Treachery, Tragedy, and Extraordinary Heroism
Author: John U. Bacon
8 Wishers

The Secret Rescue: An Untold Story of American Nurses and Medics Behind Nazi Lines
Author: Cate Lineberry
43 Wishers

Last Edited on: 10/29/20 2:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 20
AZnightowl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 6:38 PM ET

Asking for requests of 2 titles; may be combined with books from my shelf.

Books are paperbacks unless noted otherwise.

Please make sure the books you're requesting are placed on your WL with Auto Request ON.

Audio Books: (Unabridged CDs)

Books by Janet Evanovich:

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, Bk 1) . . . W: 2

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, Bk 2) . . . W: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edge of Evil (Ali Reynolds, Bk 1) . . . J.A. Jance . . . W: 1

The Zookeeper's Wife . . . Diane Ackerman . . . W: 2

True Meditation . . . Adyashanti . . . W: 2

Wishin' and Hopin' . . . Wally Lamb . . . W: 2

The Language of Hoofbeats . . . Catherine Ryan Hyde . . . W: 3

The Silver Star . . . Jeannette Walls . . . W: 3

The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future . . . Jonthan Cahn . . . W: 7

Non-Fiction - Nature / Animals

Books by Ben K. Green:

Wild Cow Tails . . . Ben K. Green . . . W: 2

Some More Horse Tradin' . . . W: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Ranger: True Stories from a Ranger's Career in America's National Parks . . . Nancy Eileen Muleady-Mecham . . . W: 1 . . . Added 10/10

Land of the Horses: A True Story of a Lost Soul and a Life Found . . . Chris Lombard . . .W: 1

The Lady and the Panda:
The True Adventures of the First American Explorer to Bring Back China's Most Exotic Animal
... Vicki Constantine Croke ... W: 1 ... HC

Bird of Jove: A Man, an Eagle, and the Ancient Art of Falconry . . . David Bruce . . . W: 1

Alex & Me: How a Scientist and a Parrot Discovered a Hidden World of Animal Intelligence -- and Formed a Deep Bond in the Process ...
Irene M. Pepperberg . . . W: 1

Top Dog: The Story of Marine Hero Lucca . . . Maria Goodavage . . . W: 2

Condors in Canyon Country: The Return of the California Condor to the Grand Canyon Region ... Sophie A. H. Osborn ... W: 2

One Man's Owl . . . Bernd Heinrich . . . W: 2

All Pets Go to Heaven: The Spiritual Lives of the Animals We Love . . . Sylvia Brown . . . W: 2

The Penguin Lessons: What I Learned from a Remarkable Bird . . . Tom Michell . . . W: 2 . . . HC

Lost Souls: Found!  Inspirational Stories of Adopted Boston Terriers . . . Kyla Duffy and Lowrey Mumford . . . W: 3 . . . Added 10/10

A Dog Named Leaf: The Hero from Heaven Who Saved My Life . . . Allen Anderson with Linda Anderson . . . W: 3

Horses With a Mission: Extraordinary True Stories of Equine Service . . . Allen and Linda Anderson . . . W: 3

Babylon's Ark . . . Lawrence Anthony . . . W: 3

H is for Hawk . . . Helen Macdonald . . . W: 4 . . . HC

Paw Tracks in the Moonlight . . . Denis O'Connor . . . W: 4

Willd Justice: The Moral Lives of Animals . . . Marc Bekoff and Jessica Pierce . . . W: 4

Second-Chance Horses:
Inspiring Stories of Ex-Race Horses Secceeding in New Careers
... Blood-Horse Publications ... W: 5 ... HC

A Street Cat Named Bob . . . James Bowen . . . W: 5

Life is Good! Lessons in Joyful Living . . . Trixie Koontz; Dean Koontz . . . W: 11 . . . . HC

The Dog Who Could Fly:
The Incredible True Story of a WWII Airman and the Four-Legged Hero Who Flew at His Side
... Damien Lewis ... W: 12 ... HC

Animal Madness . . . Laurel Braitman . . . W: 13 . . . .HC

Lessons from Tara - Life Advice from the World's Most Brilliant Dog . . . David Rosenfelt . . . W: 18

Non-Fiction

Hard Time: Life with Sheriff Joe Arpaio in America's Toughest Jail . . . Shaun Attwood . . . W: 1 . . . Added 10/19

Pilgrim's Progress . . . John Bunyan . . . W: 2

Escaping the Cauldron: Exposing Occult Influences in Everyday Life . . . Kristine McGuire . . . W: 2

Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology . . . Neil Postman . . . W: 2AA
I also have "Amusing Ourselves to Death" by N. Postman on my bookshelf.

The Color of Grace . . . Bethany Haley Williams, PhD . . . W: 2

Driving Miss Norma: One Family's Journey Saying "YES" to Living . . . Tim Bauerschmidt & Ramie Liddle . . . W: 3 . . . HC

The Art of Happiness in a Troubled World . . . His Holiness The Dalai Lama & Howard C. Cutler, MD . . . W: 4 . . . HC

Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing . . . Anita Moorjani . . . W: 4 . . . HC

The Road to Little Dribbling: Adventures of an American in Britain . . . Bill Bryson . . . W: 4 . . . HC

The Poetic Edda . . . Translated by Lee M. Hollander . . . W: 5

Myths of the Sacred Tree . . . Moyra Caldecott . . . W: 5

Fare Thee Well - The Final Chapter of The Greatful Dead's Long, Strange Trip . . . Joel Selvin . . . W: 5 . . . HC

Notes from the Universe . . . Mike Dooley . . . W: 6 . . . HC

Pay Any Price: Greed, Power, and Endless War . . . James Risen . . . W: 11 . . . HC

Buddhism Without Beliefs . . . Stephen Batchelor . . . W: 13

Sapiens: A Brief HIstory of Humankind . . . Yuval Noah Harari . . . W: 140 . . . Added 10/10

Fiction - Series

The American Chronicles ... Robert Vaughan ... 8 books for 4 credits
Note: Regardless of how the cover looks on the description page, all 8 books match and look like a set.

Dawn of the Century ... Vol.1 (1901 -1910)
Over There ... Vol.2 (1999 - 1920)
The Lost Generation ... Vol.3 . . . W: 1
Hard Times ... Vol.4

Portals of Hell ... Vol.5 (The Forties)
The Iron Curtain ... Vol.6 (The Forties) . . . W: 1
Cold War ... Vol. 7 (The Fifties)
The New Frontier ... Vol. 8 (The Sixties)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Books of the True Game ... Sheri S. Tepper
Note: Both books available for 1 credit - but together they only count as 1 book ordered.  You can order just one of the titles.
These books are in postable condition, but they are older so they show some age (yellowing pages, etc.)

The Search of Mavin Manyshaped (The True Game, Jinian Series, Bk 1) . . . W: 6

Dervish Daughter (The True Game, Jinian Series, Bk 2) . . . W: 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four (A Divergent Collection, a companion volume). . . Veronica Roth . . . W: 1

Original Skin (Detective Sergeant Mcavoy, Bk 2) . . . David Mark . . . W: 3

White Lines II: Sunny . . . Tracy Brown . . . W: 3
I also have "White Lines" (Bk 1) on my bookshelf.

Columbus Day (Expeditionary Force, Bk 1) . . . Craig Alanson . . . W: 4

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow, Bk 2) . . . Molly Harper . . . W: 4

Christmas in Transylvania (Deadly Angels, Bk 4.5) . . . Sandra Hill . . . W: 4

A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (Book 3, Part 2 of a Song of Fire and Ice) . . . George R.R. Martin . . . W: 5

Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, Bk 3) . . . Rebecca Zanetti . . . W: 6

Black Lament (A Black Wings Novel, Bk 4) . . . Christina Henry . . . W: 6

Yappy Hour (Roundup Crew, Bk 1) . . . Diana Orgain . . . W: 6 . . . HC

Master of the Phantom Isle (Dragonwatch, Bk 3) . . . Brandon Mull . . . W: 9 . . . HC . . . Added 10/24

Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, Bk 4) . . . Christopher Paolini . . . W: 18 . . . Added 10/24
"Eldest, Bk 2" and "Brisingr, Bk 3" are on my shelf.

Morning Star (Red Rising, Bk 3) . . . Pierce Brown . . . W: 39 . . . Added 10/10

Stand Alone Fiction

The Dog That Whispered . . . Jim Kraus . . . W: 2
I also have "The Dog that Savd Stewart Coolidge" by J. Kraus on my shelf.

It's Just a Dog . . . Russ Ryan . . . W: 2

Chester and Gus . . . Cammie McGovern . . . W: 5

The Right Side . . . Spencer Quinn . . . W: 5

Down These Strange Streets: Stories of Urban Fantasy . . . Editors: George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois . . . W: 21

Stories of Your Life and Others . . . Ted Chjang . . . W: 23

Unpostable WL Books - Available with any order of 2 credits

The Heavens May Fall - (Wishing: 58) Just not in the shape I like to send out when a book is WL'd.
Elephant Company: The Inspiring Story of an Unlikely Hero and the Animals Who Helped Him Save Lives in WWII - (Wishing: 41) A bit more worn looking than I like my WL books to be; some pages appear wavy as though they might have gotten damp.
Travel Tales - (Wishing: 8) One stain of the pages' edge.
Beasts: What Animals Can Teach Us About the Origins of Good and Evil - (Wishing: 3) The book is in perfect condition but a previous owner used minimal amounts of highlighter on 4 pages.
Hey Ranger! - (Wishing: 3) Just a few small stains on 3 pages.
Strays - (Wishing: 2) Just not in the shape I like to send out when a book is WL'd.

Last Edited on: 10/24/20 1:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 21
Jeannewar avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 6:53 PM ET

Please order 3+ books and have them on your wishlist. Thanks! There is another list of more different books below this one. You may also choose books from the 0 copies list  https://www.paperbackswap.com/0-Copy-Books/list/24666/ .Please have books on auto request and PM me with the 3 titles that you added to your WL and I will post them to you. I am also offering 6 books for 4 credits. Please have them on your WL on auto request. Since I use printable postage I will have to post all 6 books to you to get the correct amount of postage and then I will return 2 credits to you. 

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Always-Guest-Speaking-Barbara-Brown-Taylor/book/0664261701/  Always a Guest Speaking of Faith Far from Home  Author: Barbara Brown Taylor

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Claiming-Ground-Laura-Bell/book/030747464X/   Claiming Ground  Author: Laura Bell

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Beauty-Zadie-Smith/book/0143037749/  On Beauty  Author: Zadie Smith

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Penhallow-Dynasty-4-Lisa-Berne/book/0062852353/  Penhallow Dynasty 4 UNTI PENHALLOW DYNASTY 4 A Novel  Engaged to the Earl Author: Lisa Berne

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Constellation-Vital-Phenomena-Anthony-Marra/book/0770436420/  A Constellation of Vital Phenomena  Author: Anthony Marra

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Fifty-Years-Country-Hull-Cook/book/0803263899/  Fifty Years a Country Doctor  Author: Hull Cook

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Blueberry-Years-Memoir-Jim-Minick/book/0312571429/?msg=ba  The Blueberry Years A Memoir of Farm and Family  Author: Jim Minick

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Green-Mountain-Farm-Elliott-Merrick/book/0881504351/?msg=ba  Green Mountain Farm  Author: Elliott Merrick

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Secret-Sky-Novel-Atia-Abawi/book/0142424064/  The Secret Sky A Novel of Forbidden Love in Afghanistan  Author: Atia Abawi

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Village-Ghost-Bears-Stan-Jones/book/1569478643/  Village of the Ghost Bears - Nathan Active, Bk 4
Author: Stan Jones

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Wilderness-Bk-1-Sara-Donati/book/0553578529/?msg=ba  Into the Wilderness - Wilderness, Bk 1  Author: Sara Donati

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Best-Man-Richard-Peck/book/0803738390/  The Best Man  Author: Richard Peck Young Adults

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Ice-Creams-Carringtons-Alexandra-Brown/book/0007488270/  Ice Creams at  Carrington's  Author: Alexandra Brown 

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Backstage-Stuff-Jane-Sharon-Fiffer/book/0312609795/  Backstage Stuff - Jane Wheel, Bk 7  Author: Sharon Fiffer

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Dismal-Mountain-Owen-John-Billheimer/book/0312269811/ Dismal Mountain An Owen Allison Mystery - Owen Allison Mysteries  Author: John Billheimer

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Kathy-Little-Bird-Mrs-Mike/book/0425205738/  Kathy Little Bird - Mrs. Mike, Bk 3  Author: Nancy FreedmanBenedict Freedman

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Waiting-Columbus-Thomas-Trofimuk/book/0307456196/  Waiting for Columbus  Author: Thomas Trofimuk

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Borgia-Mistress-Poisoner-Sara-Poole/book/031260985X/  The Borgia Mistress - Poisoner Mysteries, Bk 3 Author: Sara Poole

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Love-Medicine-Louise-Erdrich/book/0060786469/  Love Medicine  Author: Louise Erdrich

https://www.paperbackswap.com/What-Women-Want-Fanny-Blake/book/125000103X/  What Women Want A Novel  Author: Fanny Blake

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Taking-Lead-Lessons-Derek-Hough/book/0062323199/  Taking the Lead Lessons from a Life in Motion
Author: Derek Hough

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Navy-Grooms-Woman-Debbie-Macomber/book/077832253X/  Navy Grooms Navy Woman / Navy Baby / Navy Husband  Author: Debbie Macomber

https://www.paperbackswap.com/First-Job-Memoir-Rinker-Buck/book/1891620738/  First Job A Memoir of Growing Up at Work  Author: Rinker Buck

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Juliet-John-Ed-Bradley/book/0385498039/  My Juliet  Author: John Ed Bradley

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Corked-Memoir-Kathryn-Borel/book/0446409502/  Corked A Memoir  Author: Kathryn Borel

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Subjective-Recollections-Terminally-Stefanie-Wilder-Taylor/book/1439187096/  It's Not Me It's You Subjective Recollections from a Terminally Optimis  Author: Stefanie Wilder-Taylor

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Road-Paradise-Paullina-Simons/book/0007241593/  Road to Paradise  Author: Paullina Simons

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Once-Upon-Wine-Beth-Kendrick/book/0451474198/  Once Upon a Wine - Black Dog Bay, Bk 4  Author: Beth Kendrick

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Life-Diet-Lessons-Gregory-Johnson/book/1423603176/  Put Your Life On a Diet Lessons Learned from Living in 140 Square Feet  Author: Gregory Johnson

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Cider-Rosie-Laurie-Lee/book/0140016821/  Cider With Rosie  Author: Laurie Lee

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Pagan-Spring-Max-G-M-Malliet/book/1250043263/  Pagan Spring - Max Tudor, Bk 3  Author: G. M. Malliet

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Lady-Van-Screenplay-Alan-Bennett/book/1250089743/  The Lady in the Van The Screenplay  Author: Alan Bennett

https://www.paperbackswap.com/House-Memories-Monica-McInerney/book/0451466535/  The House of Memories  Author: Monica McInerney

https://www.paperbackswap.com/World-Light-Vintage-Halldor-Laxness/book/0375727574/  World Light - Vintage International  Author: Halldor Laxness

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Strange-Skies-Novel-Matt-Marinovich/book/0061233919/  Strange Skies A Novel - P.S. Author: Matt Marinovich

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Wedding-Shop-Collection-Rachel-Hauck/book/0310350808/  The Wedding Shop - Wedding Collection, Bk 3 Author: Rachel Hauck

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Perfectionist-Life-Death-Rudolph-Chelminski/book/1592401074/  The Perfectionist Life and Death in Haute Cuisine  Author: Rudolph Chelminski

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Snow-Queen-Michael-Cunningham/book/0374266328/  The Snow Queen  Author: Michael Cunningham

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Prime-Miss-Jean-Muriel-Spark/book/41870/  The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie  Author: Muriel Spark

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Rivers-Run-Dry-Sibella-Giorello/book/1615231676/  The Rivers Run Dry  Author: Sibella Giorello

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Bound-Novel-Antonya-Nelson/book/1596915757/#page-1  Bound A Novel  Author: Antonya Nelson

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Never-Mind-Miss-Olivia-Glazebrook/book/0316242896/#page-1  Never Mind Miss Fox A Novel Author: Olivia Glazebrook

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Confessions-Medical-Heretic-M-D-Robert-S-Mendelsohn/book/0446361585/#page-1  Confessions of a Medical Heretic  Author: M.D. Robert S. Mendelsohn

Last Edited on: 10/26/20 6:57 PM ET - Total times edited: 42
Jeannewar avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 6:54 PM ET

Contined from post above:

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Superpower-Love-Sophie-Hannah/book/1569472815/  The Superpower of Love  Author: Sophie Hannah

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Ring-Black-Dog-Beth-Kendrick/book/045147418X/  Put a Ring On It - Black Dog Bay, Bk 3  Author: Beth Kendrick

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Revere-Days-Roland-Merullo/book/0375714057/  In Revere in Those Days  Author: Roland Merullo

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Small-Blessings-Novel-Martha-Woodroof/book/1250040531/  Small Blessings A Novel  Author: Martha Woodroof

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Killer-Germs/book/0071409262/  Killer Germs  Author: Barry E ZimmermanDavid J. Zimmerman

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Best-Laid-Plans-Terry-Fallis/book/0771047584/  The Best Laid Plans  Author: Terry Fallis

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Present-Through-End-Kirsten-DeLeo/book/1611807689/  Present through the End A Caring Companion's Guide for Accompanying the Dying  Author: Kirsten DeLeo

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Queens-Gambit-Novel-Elizabeth-Fremantle/book/1476703078/  Queen's Gambit A Novel of Katherine Parr  Author: Elizabeth Fremantle

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Ex-Wifes-Survival-Debby-Holt/book/1416513299/  The Ex-Wife's Survival Guide  Author: Debby Holt

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Heat-Wave-Penelope-Lively/book/0060928557/  Heat Wave  Author: Penelope Lively

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Stars-Shine-Bright-Sibella-Giorello/book/1595545360/  The Stars Shine Bright - Raleigh Harmon, Bk 5  Author: Sibella Giorello

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Unfaithful-Queen-Novel-Carolly-Erickson/book/1250031532/  The Unfaithful Queen A Novel of Henry VIII's Fifth Wife  Author: Carolly Erickson

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Queens-Dollmaker-Christine-Trent/book/0758238576/  The Queen's Dollmaker  Author: Christine Trent

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Today-Different-Maria-Semple/book/0316403458/  Today Will Be Different  Author: Maria Semple

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Forget-Isabel-Wolff/book/0007178298/  Forget Me Not  Author: Isabel Wolff

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Arturos-Island-Novel-Elsa-Morante/book/1586420410/  Arturo's Island A Novel - Italia Series  Author: Elsa Morante

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Bald-Eagle-Haunts-Habits-Wilderness/book/0874744512/  The Bald Eagle Haunts and Habits of a Wilderness Monarch - Smithsonian Nature Book  Author: Jonathan M. GerrardGary R. BortolottiJon M. Gerrard

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Patient-Who-Cured-His-Therapist/book/1569246858/  The Patient Who Cured His Therapist And Other Stories of Unconventional Therapy  Author: Stanley SiegelEd Lowe

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Demon-Camp-True-Jen-Percy/book/1451661983/  Demon Camp A True Story of War Exorcism and the Search for Deliverance  Author: Jen Percy

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Shyness-Dignity-Dag-Solstad/book/1843432102/  Shyness and Dignity  Author: Dag Solstad

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Ladies-Gentlemen-Bible-Jonathan-Goldstein/book/1594483671/  Ladies and Gentlemen The Bible  Author: Jonathan Goldstein

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Gleemaiden-Sir-Richard-Sylvian-Hamilton/book/0755309170/  Gleemaiden - Sir Richard Straccan, Bk 3  Author: Sylvian Hamilton

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Day-Almost-Killed-James-Duthie/book/1443427896/  The Day I Killed Two Gretzkys - Almost  Author: James Duthie

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Nine-Lessons-Novel-Kevin-Alan-Milne/book/159995074X/  The Nine Lessons A Novel of Love Fatherhood and Second Chances  Author: Kevin Alan Milne

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Dressmaker-Elizabeth-Birkelund-Oberbeck/book/0091796938/  The Dressmaker  Author: Elizabeth Birkelund Oberbeck

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Sun-Stars-Novel-Brigid-Pasulka/book/1451667124/  The Sun and Other Stars A Novel  Author: Brigid Pasulka

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Murder-Among-Strangers-Jonnie-Jacobs/book/1575665409/  Murder Among Strangers - Kate Austen, Bk 4
Author: Jonnie Jacobs

https://www.paperbackswap.com/French-Spirits-House-Jeffrey-Greene/book/0060188200/  French Spirits A House a Village and a Love Affair in Burgundy  Author: Jeffrey Greene

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Bluff-City-Pawn-Stephen-Schottenfeld/book/1620406357/  Bluff City Pawn A Novel  Author: Stephen Schottenfeld

Last Edited on: 10/4/20 4:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
09suzij avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 9:25 PM ET

Last Edited on: 10/2/20 5:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
RockStarGirl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/2/2020 9:32 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/17/21 2:05 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/3/2020 10:50 AM ET

Orders of 2 or more please, and can of course be combined with orders from my bookshelf.

A Man with One of Those Faces (Dublin, Bk 1) Author: Caimh McDonnell

Host  Author: Robin Cook

Charlatans  Author: Robin Cook

The Marriage Pact: A Novel   Author: Michelle Richmond

The Pipes are Calling: Our Jaunts Through Ireland  Author: Niall WilliamsChristine Breen  

The Luck of the Irish: Our Life in County Clare  Author: Niall WilliamsChristine Breen

When Summer's in the Meadow  Author: Niall WilliamsChristine Breen

Murder One (David Sloane, Bk 4)  Author: Robert Dugoni

Bodily Harm (David Sloane, Bk 3)  Author: Robert Dugoni

The Secrets Sisters Keep (Devlin Sisters, No 2)  Author: Sinead Moriarty

Don?t Let Go  Author: Harlan Coben

The House on Willow Street Author: Cathy Kelly

Secrets of a Happy Marriage  Author: Cathy Kelly

The One That Got Away: A Novel  Author: Bethany Chase

The Daylight Marriage  Author: Heidi Pitlor

The Gods of Greenwich  Author: Norb Vonnegut

The Trust (Grove O'Rourke, Bk 2)  Author: Norb Vonnegut

The Secret History  Author: Donna Tartt

Girl Before a Mirror  Author: Liza Palmer

More Than You Know: A Novel  Author: Penny Vincenzi

The Wedding Sisters Author: Jamie Brenner

The Forever Summer  Author: Jamie Brenner

The Husband Hour  Author: Jamie Brenner

Drawing Home  Author: Jamie Brenner

California Girls  Author: Susan Mallery

The Museum of Mysteries (Cassiopeia Vitt, Bk 2)  Author: Steve BerryM. J. Rose

Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, Bk 18)  Author: Joanne Fluke

Run Away  Author: Harlan Coben

Working Stiff: Two Years, 262 Bodies, and the Making of a Medical Examiner  Author: Judy MelinekT.J. Mitchell

Pretending to Dance (Dance, Bk 1)  Author: Diane Chamberlain

Necessary Lies  Author: Diane Chamberlain

The Stolen Marriage  Author: Diane Chamberlain

Journey of the Pharaohs (NUMA Files, Bk 17) Author: Clive Cussler

Hugo & Rose  Author: Bridget Foley

Beachcombers  Author: Nancy Thayer

A Nantucket Wedding  Author: Nancy Thayer

Between Husbands and Friends  Author: Nancy Thayer

The Sisters Chase  Author: Sarah Healy

Mission Critical (Gray Man, Bk 8)  Author: Mark Greaney

Red Metal  Author: Mark GreaneyLtCol H. Ripley Rawlings IV USMC

Lying in Wait: A Novel Author: Liz Nugent

Pieces of My Heart  Author: Sinead Moriarty

A Spark of Light Author: Jodi Picoult

The Semper Sonnet  Author: Seth Margolis

The Widower's Wife: A Thriller  Author: Cate Holahan

Lies She Told  Author: Cate Holahan

You Can Trust Me: A Novel  Author: Sophie McKenzie

Every Breath Author: Nicholas Sparks

The Perfect Neighbors  Author: Sarah Pekkanen

Swat Teams: Explosive Face-Offs With America's Deadliest Criminals  Author: Robert L. Snow

The Absolutist  Author: John Boyne

It's Now or Never  Author: Carole Matthews

Cottage By the Sea  Author: Carole Matthews

Sunburn: A Novel  Author: Laura Lippman

Dead Connection (Ellie Hatcher, Bk 1)  Author: Alafair Burke

Angel's Tip (Ellie Hatcher, Bk 2)  Author: Alafair Burke

212 (Ellie Hatcher, Bk 3)  Author: Alafair Burke

All Day and a Night (Ellie Hatcher, Bk 5)  Author: Alafair Burke

Judgment Calls (Samantha Kincaid, Bk 1)  Author: Alafair Burke

Missing Justice (Samantha Kincaid, Bk 2)  Author: Alafair Burke

Close Case (Samantha Kincaid, Bk 3)  Author: Alafair Burke

Never Tell  Author: Alafair Burke

The Engagements  Author: J. Courtney Sullivan

The New Neighbors  Author: Simon Lelic

The Deep Dark Descending (Detective Max Rupert, Bk 4)  Author: Allen Eskens

The Library at the Edge of the World  Author: Felicity Hayes-McCoy

Summer at the Garden Cafe (Finfarran Peninsula, Bk 2)  Author: Felicity Hayes-McCoy

The Mistletoe Matchmaker (Finfarran Peninsula, Bk 3)  Author: Felicity Hayes-McCoy

The Stars Are Fire  Author: Anita Shreve

Next Year in Havana  Author: Chanel Cleeton

Ask Again, Yes: A Novel  Author: Mary Beth Keane

The First Lady (Hardcover Library Edition)  Author: James Patterson

Unravelling Oliver  Author: Liz Nugent

What Happens in Paradise  Author: Elin Hilderbrand

The Winter Sister  Author: Megan Collins

The Year That Changed Everything  Author: Cathy Kelly  

The Matchmaker: A Novel  Author: Elin Hilderbrand

Someone We Know: A Novel  Author: Shari Lapena

Shadow Tyrants (Oregon Files, Bk 13)  Author: Clive CusslerBoyd Morrison

The Oracle (Sam and Remi Fargo, Bk 11)  Author: Clive CusslerRobin Burcell

The Month of Borrowed Dreams  Author: Felicity Hayes-McCoy

Wreckage  Author: Emily Bleeker

The Kind Worth Killing Author: Peter Swanson

Sea Wife Author: Amity Gaige

Last Edited on: 10/20/20 2:38 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/3/2020 3:10 PM ET

Last Edited on: 10/29/20 3:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
Jeannewar avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/3/2020 5:40 PM ET

Just added to my lists on page 1:

Taken

Last Edited on: 9/8/20 4:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
fzacharvey avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/3/2020 11:04 PM ET

Orders of 2 Can combine with my shelf or my DVD tower only.

Non-Smoking Home.

Fiction & Adventure

Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth (1 WL) Christopher Golden

Shasta: A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Universe) (1 WL) David WoodC.B. Matson

Treasure of the Dead: A Dane and Bones Origin Story (Dane Maddock Origins) (Volume 9) (1 WL) David WoodRick Chesler

SciFi/Horror

A Touch of Fever (Warehouse 13, Bk 1) (1 WL) Greg Cox

MirrorWorld (1 WL) Jeremy Robinson

The Fossil (1 WL) Greig Beck

Subhuman (A Unit 51 Novel Book 1) (2 WL) Michael McBride (The Sequel to this, the second Unit 51 book, is on my shelf)

Last Edited on: 9/20/20 9:17 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
bja avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/4/2020 2:00 PM ET

Orders of two or more requested including audio books on bookshelf.  Please have auto request on.  Thanks!

FICTION

The Snow Child Author: Eowyn Ivey ISBN-13: 9780316175661 - 29 wishers

Almost Home Author: Pam Jenoff ISBN-13: 9781416590699 - 18 wishers HC

A Hidden Affair (Jordan Weiss, Bk 2) Author: Pam Jenoff ISBN-13: 9781416590712 - 14 wishers  HC (order both P Jenoff books & receive her The Orphan's Tale free)

Elizabeth Street Author: Laurie Fabiano ISBN-13: 9780547744940 - 5 wishers

Murder on Lexington Avenue (Gaslight, Bk 12) Author: Victoria Thompson ISBN-13: 9780425234372 - 1 wisher - HC 

Murder on Lexington Avenue (Gaslight, Bk 12) Author: Victoria Thompson ISBN-13: 9780425241875 - 1 wisher 

Murder on Sisters' Row (Gaslight, Bk 13) Author: Victoria Thompson ISBN-13: 9780425241158 - 1 wisher - HC ( also have Bk 14 Murder on Fifth Ave, Bk 6 Marble Row and Bk 9 Chinatown -- PM me for deal)

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore (Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, Bk 1) Author: Robin Sloan ISBN-13: 9781250037756 - 0 wishers

Love & Death in Burgundy Author: Susan Shea ISBN-13: 9781250113009 - 2 wishers HC

A Cotswold Killing (The Cotswold Mystery Series) Author: Rebecca Tope ISBN-13: 9780749021832 - 2 wishers

Lime Tree Can't Bear Orange: A Novel Author: Amanda Smyth ISBN-13: 9780307460646 - 5 wishers

This Burns My Heart: A Novel Author: Samuel Park ISBN-13: 9781439199626 - 3 wishers

NON-FICTION

Midnight in Siberia: A Journey into the Heart of Russia Author: David Greene ISBN-13: 9780393239959 - 4 wishers HC

Happens Every Day: An All-Too-True Story Author: Isabel Gillies ISBN-13: 9781439126622 - 1 wisher

Prague Winter: A Personal Story of Remembrance and War, 1937-1948 Author: Madeleine Albright ISBN-13: 9780062030313 - 1 wisher HC

Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey Author: Countess Carnarvon ISBN-13: 9781444730845 - 1 wisher

Present Shock: When Everything Happens Now Author: Douglas Rushkoff ISBN-13: 9781591844761 - 1 wisher - HC

FOOD, COOKBOOKS & DIET 

Uncle Bubba's Savannah Seafood: More than 100 Down-Home Southern Recipes for Good Food and Good Times Author: Earl HiersPolly Powers Stramm ISBN-13: 9780743292832 - 4 wishers HC

As Fresh as It Gets: Everyday Recipes from the Tomato Fresh Food Caf Author: Christian GaudreaultStar Spilos ISBN-13: 9781551521992 - 1 wisher

Chowders, Soups & Stews Down East Recipes Author: Marjorie Standish ISBN-13: 9780892724246 - 1 wisher

The 10 Things You Need to Eat: And More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Ways to Prepare Them Author: Anahad O'ConnorDave Lieberman
ISBN-13: 9780061780271 - 2 wishers

The Mediterranean Prescription : Meal Plans and Recipes to Help You Stay Slim and Healthy for the Rest of Your Life Author: Angelo Acquista
ISBN-13: 9780345479242 - 2 wishers  HC

Last Edited on: 10/29/20 1:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
esjro avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/4/2020 7:46 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only.  May be combined with books from my shelf.  We have 3 large dogs, so you are pretty much guaranteed to get a bonus of dog hair with your book... please keep in mind if you have allergies.  Please have on your wishlist with AutoRequest on before you PM.  Feel free to add any of the unpostables listed in my profile to your order.  Thanks for looking!

Non-Fiction:

The Things They Cannot Say: Stories Soldiers Won't Tell You About What They've Seen, Done or Failed to Do in War
Author: Kevin Sites 5 WL

Fiction:

How Hard Can It Be? Author: Allison Pearson 15 WL

Redeployment Author: Phil Klay 13 WL

Reservoir 13: A Novel Author: Jon McGregor  11 WL

Best Boy: A Novel Author: Eli Gottlieb 5 WL

Guests on Earth: A Novel Author: Lee Smith 6 WL

Mystery/Thriller:

The Power of the Dog Author: Don Winslow 2 WL

The Witchfinder's Sister Author: Beth Underdown 11 WL

Our Kind of Cruelty: A Novel Author: Araminta Hall BOTM edition 10 WL 

The Freedom Broker - A Thea Paris Novel Author: K.J. Howe 7 WL

Last Edited on: 9/6/20 6:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/4/2020 9:56 PM ET

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!  

Orders of at least (2) two...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used.

That MIstletoe Moment by Cat Johnson  (WL4)

Anything but Mine by Linda Winfree  (WL1)

What Happens in Vegas by Jodi Lynn Copeland, Anya Best, Lauren Dane, & Kit Tunstall  (WL1)

The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan  (WL2)

I also have some Unpostable Wishlist books available by  Marie Force, Linda Winfree, Megan Hart, Melissa Schroeder and Beth Williamson. One credit each.

Last Edited on: 10/8/20 3:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/5/2020 5:03 PM ET

Just added these to my post above HERE

Orders of two or more, please. 

I smoke and had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

All taken... thanks!

Last Edited on: 9/6/20 2:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
fzacharvey avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/7/2020 3:20 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/20/20 9:17 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
AZnightowl avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Mistake posting!
Date Posted: 9/7/2020 4:07 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/7/20 4:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 9/10/2020 10:05 PM ET

Multiples only, please.  Can combine with my shelf.  Preference will be given to larger orders.  Non-smoking home with 1 dog and 1 cat.

Amal Unbound
Author: Aisha Saeed
ISBN-13: 9780399544682 - ISBN-10: 0399544682 - 18 wishers

Buried Secrets (Men of Valor, Bk 1)
Author: Irene Hannon
ISBN-13: 9780800721268 - ISBN-10: 0800721268 - 1 wisher; Book has page yellowing.

The Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection: 9 Historical Romances Begin After Saying "I Do"
Author: Angela BellAngela BreidenbachLisa CarterMary ConnealyRebecca JepsonAmy LillardGina WelbornKathleen Y'BarboRose Ross Zediker
ISBN-13: 9781634091206 - ISBN-10: 1634091205 - 1 wisher; Book has page yellowing.

PM me if interested.  Make sure to have the books on your wishlist, preferably on auto-request with RCs off.

Last Edited on: 10/4/20 10:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Jeannewar avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/11/2020 10:09 PM ET

Just added to my lists:

https://www.paperbackswap.com/Mountain-City-Gregory-Martin/book/0865476160/  Mountain City  Author: Gregory Martin

brainybibliophile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 9/12/2020 10:50 AM ET

Updated 11/12/20

Asking for orders of two or more - may be combined with my regular bookshelf

Please also check out my listings of wishlisted unpostables in that designated Book Bazaar thread - thank you!

Books on CD (2 credits):

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
Author: Mosab Hassan Yousef, ISBN 9781414333090, 4 wishers

Macbeth
Author: Jo Nesbo, ISBN 9780525588337, 6 wishers

Fiction:

Let the Right One In
Author: John Ajvide LindqvistEbba Segerberg (Translator), ISBN 9780312355296, 5 wishers

IQ (IQ, Bk 1)
Author: Joe Ide, ISBN 9780316267724, 26 wishers

Tomato Girl
Author: Jayne Pupek, ISBN 9781565124721, 6 wishers

Sometimes I Lie
Author: Alice Feeney, ISBN 9781250144843, 39 wishers

Sum
Author: David Eagleman, ISBN 9780143172154, 8 wishers

The Goldfinch: A Novel
Author: Donna Tartt, ISBN 9780316055437, 5 wishers

The Age of Reinvention: A Novel
Author: Karine Tuil, ISBN 9781476776347, 1 wisher

Beartown (Beartown, Bk 1)
Author: Fredrik BackmanNeil Smith (Translator), ISBN 9781501160776, 62 wishers (I have 2 copies of this)

Sharpe's Skirmish (Richard Sharpe Adventure Series)
Author: Bernard Cornwell, ISBN 9780972222006, 1 wisher

Funeral for a Dog: A Novel
Author: Thomas Pletzinger, ISBN 9780393337259, 2 wishers

Tamarack County: A Novel (Cork O'Connor Mystery Series)
Author: William Kent Krueger, ISBN 9781451645774, 9 wishers

Zero K
Author: Don DeLillo, ISBN 9781501135392, 16 wishers

Night Film
Author: Marisha Pessl, ISBN 9781400067886, 15 wishers

The Invention of Curried Sausage
Author: Uwe Timm, ISBN 9780811213684, 6 wishers

The Children's Crusade: A Novel
Author: Ann Packer, ISBN 9781476710457, 29 wishers

The World Made Straight
Author: Ron Rash, ISBN 9780312426606, 6 wishers

An Anonymous Girl
Author: Greer HendricksSarah Pekkanen, ISBN 9781250133731, 12 wishers

Welcome to Braggsville: A Novel
Author: T. Geronimo Johnson, ISBN 9780062302120, 4 wishers

The Titanic Secret
Author: Jack Steel, ISBN 9781451679229, 2 wishers

The Book of Unknown Americans
Author: Cristina HenriÌquez, ISBN 9780345806406, 35 wishers, autographed by the author

The Daylight Intruder (The Margo Mysteries, Book 2)
Author: Jerry B. Jenkins, ISBN 0840732104, 1 wisher

The Meeting at Midnight (The Margo Mysteries, Book 4)
Author: Jerry B. Jenkins, ISBN 0840732120, 1 wisher

Nonfiction:

A Field Guide to Awkward Silences
Author: Alexandra Petri, ISBN 9780451469601, 12 wishers

Best of the National Air and Space Museum, ISBN 9780060851552, 1 wisher

Rule No. 5: No Sex on the Bus : Confessions of a Tour Leader
Author: Brian Thacker, ISBN 1865085537, 1 wisher

Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood
Author: Marjane Satrapi, ISBN 9780375714573, 4 wishers

Ripley's Believe It Or Not: Simply Shocking! (Curio), ISBN 9781609910143, 1 wisher

The Dirty Life: A Memoir of Farming, Food, and Love
Author: Kristin Kimball, ISBN 9781416551614, 8 wishers

Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of America's Favorite Guilty Pleasure
Author: Amy Kaufman, ISBN 9781101985908, 13 wishers

The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism
Author: Naoki HigashidaK. A. Yoshida (Translator)David Mitchell (Translator), ISBN 9780812994865, 8 wishers

The Case for Christ Participant's Guide: A Six-Session Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus
Author: Lee StrobelGarry Poole, ISBN 9780310282822, 1 wisher

Thinking, Fast and Slow
Author: Daniel Kahneman, ISBN 9780374533557, 209 wishers

Self-Compassion: Stop Beating Yourself Up and Leave Insecurity Behind
Author: Kristin Neff, ISBN 9780061733529, 46 wishers

What I Thought I Knew: A Memoir
Author: Alice Eve Cohen, ISBN 9780143117650, 1 wisher

Man Down: Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That Women Are Better Cops, Drivers, Gamblers, Spies, World Leaders, Beer Tasters, Hedge Fund Managers, and Just About Everything Else
Author: Dan Abrams, ISBN 9780810998292, 1 wisher

The Long Run: One Man's Attempt to Regain His Athletic Career-And His Life-by Running the New York City Marathon
Author: Matt LongCharles Butler, ISBN 9781605292465, 2 wishers

The Sacred Thread: A True Story of Becoming a Mother and Finding a Family--Half a World Away
Author: Adrienne Arieff, ISBN 9780307716682, 2 wishers

You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
Author: Max Lucado, ISBN 9780718031510, 1 wisher

Discovering the God of Second Chances (Arthur, Kay)
Author: Kay ArthurPete De Lacy, ISBN 9780736903592, 4 wishers

How To Be Right: The Art of Being Persuasively Correct
Author: Greg Gutfeld, ISBN 9781101903629, 5 wishers

Soldier Girls: The Battles of Three Women at Home and at War
Author: Helen Thorpe, ISBN 9781451668100, 17 wishers

Top Brain, Bottom Brain: Surprising Insights into How You Think
Author: Stephen KosslynG. Wayne Miller, ISBN 9781451645101, 3 wishers

Don't Get Too Comfortable : The Indignities of Coach Class, The Torments of Low Thread Count, The Never- Ending Quest for Artisanal Olive Oil, and Other First World Problems
Author: David Rakoff, ISBN 9780767916035, 2 wishers

The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living
Author: Amit Sood MDMayo Clinic, ISBN 9780738217123, 2 wishers

Bringing Nature Home: How You Can Sustain Wildlife with Native Plants, Updated and Expanded
Author: Douglas W. Tallamy, ISBN 9780881929928, 24 wishers

PM if interested, and thanks for looking!

Jill

Last Edited on: 11/12/20 7:37 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 9/13/2020 9:18 AM ET

Orders of 2 or more; may combine with Bookshelf items. Most came to me used, but this is a non-pet, non-smoking household. Please have on your WL with requester conditions removed. PM me with choices.

LITERATURE / GENERAL AND HISTORICAL FICTION

Eligible: A Novel :: Curtis Sittenfeld
ISBN-13: 9780812980349 - ISBN-10: 0812980344  (21)  Added 8/12/19

The Last Midwife: A Novel :: Sandra Dallas
ISBN-13: 9781250074478 - ISBN-10: 1250074479   (22)  Added 7/9/20

Love, Dishonor, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish: A Novel :: David Rakoff
ISBN-13: 9780385535212 - ISBN-10: 038553521X  (30)  Added 8/23/19

The Music Shop: A Novel :: Rachel Joyce
ISBN-13: 9780812986563 - ISBN-10: 081298656. (30). Added 9/15/20

The Road Home (Broken Road, Bk 3) :: Richard Paul Evans
ISBN-13: 9781501111822 - ISBN-10: 1501111825  (25)  Added 7/25/20

Same Beach, Next Year (Lowcountry Tales, Bk 11) (Larger Print) :: Dorothea Benton Frank
ISBN-13: 9780062670717 - ISBN-10: 0062670719. (8). Added 9/29/20

ROMANCE 

MYSTERY / SUSPENSE

Fractured :: Catherine McKenzie
ISBN-13: 9781503937826 - ISBN-10: 1503937828  (25)  Added 7/3/20

Manitou Canyon (Cork O'Connor, Bk 15) :: William Kent Krueger
ISBN-13: 9781476749266 - ISBN-10: 1476749264  (17)  Added 8/23/19

Poison: A Novel (Dismas Hardy) :: John Lescroart
ISBN-13: 9781501115714 - ISBN-10: 1501115715. (17)  Added 10/27/20

Sleep Like a Baby (Aurora Teagarden, Bk 10) :: Charlaine Harris
ISBN-13: 9781250090065 - ISBN-10: 1250090067  (21)  Added 8/23/19

Last Edited on: 2/15/21 7:58 AM ET - Total times edited: 17