Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***AUGUST 2014 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***AUGUST 2014 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 2:09 PM ET

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

Generic Profile avatar
Alexis L. - ,
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 2:11 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more and larger orders may be given preference.  May be combined with my Bookshelf or Wishlisted Unpostables list.  May also be combined with my SwapADVD Wishlist Multiples or Tower.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requestor conditions turned off.  Books come from a smoke free home with cats.

I would prefer not to break up the following series:

Last Edited on: 8/24/14 6:39 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
tk942 avatar
Tammy K. (tk942) - ,
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 2:20 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more. May combine with anything on my shelf. Please let me know about any RC when you send me your PM. Ours is a non-smoking, but two cat household.             DEAL: Order 3 books and choose a freebie from my shelf or unpostables. Order 4 and pick 2.

YA/Children's:

A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones (3w) - Note: Listed in the system as hardback, but is paperback.

Mysteries/Thrillers:

Murder for the Halibut (Clueless Cook, Bk 3) by Liz Lipperman (31w)

Science Fiction/Fantasy:

Waking the Witch (Otherworld, Bk 11) by Kelley Armstrong (5w)

Erotica:

Exposed: The Erotic Fiction of Alison Tyler by Alison Tyler  (6w)

Finding the Magic (Shifting Magic, Bk 2) (1w)

The Gypsy Lovers (2w)

ParaNaughty (3w)

Puma (Northern Shifters, Bk 3) (9w)

Non-Fiction:

The Assassination of the Black Male Image by Earl Ofari Hutchinson (2w)

Creating Beautiful Boxes With Inlay Techniques (3w)

More Than A Page: 200 Projects and the Pages that Inspired Them (3w)

Polymer Clay For The Fun Of It! (1w)

Last Edited on: 8/4/14 11:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
indigospring avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 2:23 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more please as these are large and/or hardback editions.  Can be combined with bookshelf.   Non-smoking household with pets.  Happy reading and thanx for looking.

Daniel X: Game Over  40 WL

Cinder  3 WL 

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Volume 10  10 WL

Power of Three  4 WL

Reconstructing Amelia  34 WL 

False Memory  5 WL 

Freefall (Tunnels, Bk 3)  14 WL 

Angel (Maximum Ride, Bk 7)  12 WL 

Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, Bk 3)  19 WL 

Legacies (Shadow Grail, Bk 1)  3 WL

Entice  15 WL 

Raven  4 WL

Under a Desert Sky  19 WL 

The Amateurs  6 WL

City of Dragons (Rain Wilds Chronicles, Bk 3)  39 WL

Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown  5 WL 

Afterlife  25 WL

Immortal (Immortal, Bk 1)  3 WL

Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura, Bk 1)  7 WL

Twelfth Grade Kills (Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Bk 5)  2 WL

The Chair  26 WL

Demon Princess: Reign Check  23 WL

Primal: Bleeding Heart / Skin & Bone / Angel-Claimed / Primal Kiss  15 WL

Enslave Me Sweetly (Alien Huntress, Bk 2)  51 WL

I would like to mail these 4 together if possible

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple I  51 WL

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple II  18 WL

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple III  24 WL

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple IV  9 WL

The Kingdom on the Waves (Astonishing Life Of Octavian Nothing, Traitor To The Nation, Vol II)  4 WL

Last Edited on: 8/13/14 9:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 2:51 PM ET

Please request two or more. Orders can be combined with my bookshelf, unpostables, and zero copies/zero wishers lists. Please have book on wishlist on auto-request with requestor conditions turned off (non-smoking home, but I have cats).

Science Fiction/Fantasy:
Inda (Inda, Book 1) by Sherwood Smith, 7 wishing
Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg (SF Book Club Edition), 1 wishing
Legends II: New Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg, 5 wishing

YA Fantasy:
The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson, 10 wishing
Protector of the Small Quartet (4 books in 1: First Test, Page, Squire, Lady Knight) by Tamora Pierce (SF Book Club Edition Omnibus), 18 wishing
Terrier (Legend of Beka Cooper, Bk 1) by Tamora Pierce, 5 wishing
Bloodhound (Legend of Beka Cooper, Bk 2) by Tamora Pierce, 32 wishing

Last Edited on: 9/1/14 11:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 9
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 3:20 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 2 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL. Happy reading. :-) Always looking for new “friends” gold key or not, my friends list is on auto accept :-). Books I have newly added are at the top of each of their sections. And please put them on your WL before messaging. Thanks!

SPECIAL DEAL! 4 for 3! YES, WL books. Anyway, request 4 of these WL books and I will post 3 to your WL, and include the 4th. (You don't have to buddy a credit or anything. It's just free.) You MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 ON YOUR WL BEFORE EMAILING ME. Seriously, please do not email before. I use printable postage and cannot ship without it. You can do multiples, so 8 for 6, whatevs. Enjoy!

Fantasy/Sci Fi/Seafaring/Paranormal

Witch Wraith: The Dark Legacy of Shannara, Terry Brooks

The Angel of Fire, William King

Honor Among Thieves, David Chandler

Jester’s Fortune: An Alan Lewrie Naval Adventure, Dewey Lambdin

Modelland, Tyra Banks

H.M.S. Cockerel, Dewey Lambdin

Blood of the Emperor, Tracy Hickman

Man of War, Alexander Kent

The Chains of Albion, Edwin Thomas

Spellbound, Blake Charlton

The Tide of War, Seth Hunter

The Infinity Gate, Sara Douglass

Fiction

Psych: A Fatal Frame of Mind, William Rabkin

Mr. Monk on the Couch, Lee Goldberg

Hope: A Tragedy, Shalom Auslander

Trains and Lovers, Alexander McCall Smith

Mr. Monk is a Mess, Lee Goldberg

Sewer Balls, Steven Schindler

Tap and Gown, Diana Peterfreund

Swallow, Tonya Plank

Northern Lights, Tim O’Brien

Imperial Bedrooms, Bret Eason Ellis

Bi-Curious, Natalie Weber

Utu, Caryl Ferey

The Understudy, David Nicholls

Memoir/Bio/Other

I Should Have Stayed Home: Hotels – Hospitality Disasters at Home and Abroad

Shut Up and Give Me the Mic, Dee Snyder

Not that Kind of Girl, Carlene Bauer

I’m Not High, Jim Breuer

Rod: The Autobiography, Rod Stewart

Notes from the Night, Taylor Plimpton

The Nerdist Way, Chris Hardwick

Emails from an A**hole, John Lindsay

The Rules of the Tunnel, Ned Zeman

High Heels and Dirty Deals, Brett Tate

Mom Have You Seen My Leather Pants, Craig A. Williams

Wedding Babylon, Imogen Edward-Jones

Between a Heart and Rock Place, Pat Benetar

It’s Hard Not to Hate You, Valerie Frankel

Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?, Steven Tyler

Hospital Babylon, Imogen Edwards-Jones

How to Be a Woman, Caitlin Moran

The Man Who Heard Voices, Michael Bamberger

Don’t Kill the Birthday Girl, Sandra Beasley

A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, Ishmael Beah

The Two Kinds of Decay, Sarah Manguso

Front of the Class, Brad Cohen

How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life, Kirstie Alley

Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life, Michael Moore

The Tale of the Rose: The Love Story Behind The Little Prince, Consuelo De Saint-Exupery

The World According to Mimi Smartypants, Mimi Smartypants

All New Letters from a Nut, Ted L. Nancy

Father’s Day, Buzz Bissinger

Perishable, Dirk Jamison

A Brain Wider Than the Sky, Andrew Levy

Marrying Anita, Anita Jain

Sex and Bacon, Sarah Katherine Lewis

All in My Head, Paula Kamen

I Drink for a Reason, David Cross

Skipping Towards Gomorrah, Dan Savage

The Adderall Diaries, Stephen Elliott

America Anonymous: Eight Addicts in Search of a Life, Benoit Denizet-Lewis

America Unzipped, Brian Alexander

Hotel Heaven, Matthew Brace

A Cat Named Darwin, William Jordan

The Lampshade, Mark Jacobson

Portrait of the Addict as a Young Man, Bill Clegg

The Journal of Helene Berr, Helene Berr

The Beautiful People, Simon Doonan

Last Edited on: 8/23/14 12:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 3:48 PM ET

Orders of at least two (2) although I would prefer 3, if at all possible...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used along with selections from this list.

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!

All I want is You by Toni Blake (WL36)

Secret Weapon by Opal Carew  (WL60)

Something More by Amanda Young (WL25)

The Best Kind of Trouble by Lauren Dane (WL65)

Last Edited on: 8/30/14 5:42 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 4:12 PM ET

I would like orders of two or more.  It can be combined with my bookshelf.  Please put them on your wishlist on auto request so I can post them on it.  I have lots of wishlisted books so please check back, as I have been posting books daily.  I will add them to the top of their genre.

Children:

The Rescue (Christian Heritage Series 1) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Rescue-Christian-Heritage-Nancy-N-Rue/book/1561793469/ 1 wishing

To Kill A Mockingbird http://www.paperbackswap.com/Kill-Mockingbird-Harper-Lee/book/0446310786/ 1 wishing

The Usborne Book of Houses and Homes http://www.paperbackswap.com/Houses-Homes-World-Carol-Bowyer/book/0860201910/ 6 wishing

Daniel's Duck http://www.paperbackswap.com/Daniels-Duck-Read-Book-3/book/0064440311/  5 wishing

Riding the Pony Express http://www.paperbackswap.com/Riding-Pony-Express-Clyde-Robert-Bulla/book/1887840400/ 12 wishing

The Children's Book of Virtues http://www.paperbackswap.com/Childrens-Book-Virtues/book/068481353X/ 1 wishing

Squanto Friend of the Pilgrims http://www.paperbackswap.com/Squanto-Friend-Pilgrims/book/0590440551/  4 wishing

Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill http://www.paperbackswap.com/Betsy-Tacy-Over-Lois-Lenski-Illustrator-/book/0064400999/ 2 wishing

Betsy-Tacy http://www.paperbackswap.com/Betsy-Tacy-Bk-1/book/0060244151/  2 wishing

Cam Jansen: Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones http://www.paperbackswap.com/Mystery-Dinosaur-Bones-Cam-Jansen/book/0142400122/

1 wishing

The Cabin Faced West http://www.paperbackswap.com/Cabin-Faced-West-Jean-Fritz/book/0698119363/ 1 wishing

The Bears on Hemlock Mountain http://www.paperbackswap.com/Bears-Hemlock-Mountain/book/0689716044/ 2 wishing

Geronimo Stilton I'm too Fond of my Fur http://www.paperbackswap.com/Fond-Fur-Geronimo-Geronimo-Stilton/book/0439559669/ 3 wishing

The Hidden Jewel http://www.paperbackswap.com/Hidden-Jewel-Trailblazer-Books/book/1556612451/ 2 wishing

Lilly Speaks! http://www.paperbackswap.com/Lily-Speaks-Young-Nancy-Rue/book/0310702623/ 2 wishing

Rough and Rugged Lilly http://www.paperbackswap.com/Rough-Rugged-Lily-Nancy-Rue/book/0310702607/ 2 wishing

Horse Crazy Lily http://www.paperbackswap.com/Horse-Crazy-Lily-Nancy-Rue/book/0310702631/ 1 wishing

Shoes for Everyone, A Story about Jan Matzelger http://www.paperbackswap.com/Shoes-Everyone-Story-About-Jan/book/0876144733/

8 wishing

The Childrens Book of Virtues http://www.paperbackswap.com/Childrens-Book-Virtues/book/068481353X/ 1 wishing

Teen:

Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations http://www.paperbackswap.com/Hard-Things-Teenage-Rebellion-Against/book/1601421125/  125 wishing

Just So Stories http://www.paperbackswap.com/Stories-Puffin-Classics-Rudyard-Kipling/book/0141321628/ 1 wishing

To Kill a Mockingbird http://www.paperbackswap.com/Kill-Mockingbird-Harper-Lee/book/0446310786/ 3 wishing

Homeschooling:

First Steps, Pathway Reader http://www.paperbackswap.com/First-Steps-Grade-Rod-And-Staff-Books/book/390780/ 1 wishing

For The Children's Sake, Foundations of Education for Home and School http://www.paperbackswap.com/Childrens-Sake-Child-Susan-S-MacAulay/book/089107290X/  4 wishing

Managers of Their Homes http://www.paperbackswap.com/Managers-Homes-Practical-Steven-Maxwell/book/0966910745/ 113  wishing

Thematic Unit Alphabet http://www.paperbackswap.com/Alphabet-Thematic-Unit-Jennifer-Overend-Prior/book/1576906140/ 1 wishing

It Couldn't Just Happen http://www.paperbackswap.com/Happen-Fascinating-Facts-Lawrence-O-Richards/book/0849935830/ 9 wishing

The Companion Guide to Beautiful Girlhood http://www.paperbackswap.com/Companion-Guide-Beautiful-Girlhood/book/0970027303/

26 wishing

Fiction:

Animal Farm http://www.paperbackswap.com/Animal-Farm-George-Orwell/book/0451526341/ 2 wishing

Redeeming Love http://www.paperbackswap.com/Redeeming-Love-Francine-Rivers/book/1590525132/  3 wishing

Nonfiction:

That's Life, finding scrapbook inspiration in the everyday http://www.paperbackswap.com/Life-Finding-Scrapbook-Nic-Howard/book/159963001X/ 3 wishing

Praying God's Word http://www.paperbackswap.com/Praying-Gods-Word-Beth-Moore/book/0802727883/  7 wishing

Last Edited on: 8/30/14 9:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 5:12 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  WL books can be combined with books from my Bookshelf.  Please turn off RC's and turn on auto request before sending me a PM.

Christian Fiction

Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin     39 Wishers

Bound by Guilt by C.J. Darlington     22 Wishers

A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin     19 Wishers

Love In Disguise by Carol Cox     6 Wishers

A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundan     24 Wishers

Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato     10 Wishers

The Restorer's Journey by Sharon Hinck     16 Wishers

The Restorer's Son by Sharon Hinck     11 Wishers

Secrets of the Heart by Jillian Kent     3 Wishers

Surrender The Heart by MaryLu Tyndall     14 Wishers

Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon     7 Wishers

Words Spoken True by Ann H. Gabhart     11 Wishers

Humor/Comics

Mutts Sunday Mornings by Patrick McDonnell     3 Wishers

Night of the Bilingual Telemarketers by Hector Cantu and Carlos Castellanos     1 Wisher

Peekaboo Planet by Pat Brady and Don Wimmer     8 Wishers

Pierced, A Zits Close-up by Jerry Scott and Jim Borman     8 Wishers

Two Plus One Is Enough by Rick Kirkman and Jerry Scott     22 Wishers

Crafts

The Encyclopedia of Bible Crafts for Children     6 Wishers

Sockology by Brenna Maloney     10 Wishers

Cooking

15 Minute Diabetic Meals by Nancy S. Hughes     3 Wishers

Insanewiches: 101 Ways to Think Outside the Lunchbox by Adrian Fiorino     3 Wishers

Mr. Food Every Day's A Holiday Diabetic Cookbook  by Art Ginsberg     3 Wishers

Home and Garden

The First National Bank of Dad by David Owen     8 Wishers

The New Solar Home by David Bonta and Stephen Snyder     1 Wisher

Style on a Budget by Emily Chalmers     7 Wishers

Last Edited on: 9/1/14 3:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 5:55 PM ET

Please order 2 or more and may combine with my bookshelf. One free book from my bookshelf or the books in my post with any order of 3 or more. Wishlist the books you want and have AR on, then pm me with your request.

Thank you

April

YA/ Children's

Ira Sleeps Over by Bernard Waber HB (wl 2) ISBN 9780395138939
The Royal Book of Oz by L Frank Baum (wl 1) ISBN  9781409900511
Raggedy Ann's Wishing Pebble by Johnny Gruelle HB (wl 1) ISBN 9780027376302
Cajun Night Before Christmas by Trosclair HB (wl 2) ISBN  9780882899404

Manga

Sanctuary Vol. 9 by Sho Fumimura (wl 2) ISBN 9781569312353

Fiction

The Primarchs (The Horus Heresy) Edited by Christian Dunn (wl 12) ISBN 9781849702089
Eastern Tide (The Aldabreshin Compass, Bk. 4) by Juliet E. McKenna (wl 5) ISBN 9781841493770

Romance/ Erotica

Innocence Lost by Tiffany Green (wl 2) ISBN 9781601546234
Surrender's Edge by Pepper Espinoza (wl 12) ISBN 9781592796953
The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, Bk. 5)  by G.A. Aiken (wl 18) ISBN 9781420132892

A Lover's Soul (The Ramseys Book VII) by AlTonya Washington (wl 3) ISBN 9780692004487

Bitten to Death (Jaz Parks, Bk. 4) by Jennifer Rardin (wl 14) ISBN 9780316022088

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk. 3) by Chloe Neill (wl 52) ISBN 9780451230645

Prowl the Night (Prowl, Bk.2) by Crystal Jordan (wl 19) ISBN  9780758261557

Claimed by the Wolf (Shadow Guardians, Bk 1) by Charlene Teglia (wl 63)  ISBN 9780312537425

Dangerous Pleasure (Bound Hearts, Bk 12) by Lora Leigh (wl 78) ISBN 9780312541873

Beautiful Bastard  (Beautiful Bastard, Bk 1) by Christina Lauren (wl 61) ISBN 9781476730097
Switch by Megan Hart (wl 29) ISBN 9780373605392

spacer.gif

Last Edited on: 8/29/14 7:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 14
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 7:02 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please. WL books may be combined with books from my shelf to complete an order.

I smoke and recently had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian:

Dead Harvest (Collector, Bk 1)
Author: Chris F. Holm
8 Wishers

The Wrong Goodbye (Collector, Bk 2)
Author: Chris F. Holm
5 Wishers

The Thin Executioner
Author: Darren Shan
5 Wishers

The Tears of the Sun: A Novel of the Change (Change Series)
Author: S. M. Stirling
28 Wishers

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Author: Max Brooks
42 Wishers

Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, Book 2)
Author: Michelle Zink
21 Wishers

The Scarlet Letterman (The Bard Academy)
Author: Cara Lockwood
3 Wishers

Secret Vengeance (Jack, Bk 3)
Author: F. Paul Wilson
5 Wishers

Envy (Fallen Angels, Bk 3)
Author: J. R. Ward
6 Wishers

Moon Over Soho (Rivers of London, Bk 2)
Author: Ben Aaronovitch
37 Wishers

Fiction/Mysteries/Cozies:spacer.gif

Nickeled-and-Dimed to Death (Devereaux Dime Store, Bk 2)
Author: Denise Swanson
18 Wishers

Mayhem at the Orient Express (League of Literary Ladies, Bk 1)
Author: Kylie Logan
27 Wishers

Labor Day (P.S.)
Author: Joyce Maynard
225 Wishers

Killing Rommel
Author: Steven Pressfield
1 Wisher

Inferno (Robert Langdon, Bk 4)
Author: Dan Brown
Hardcover 560 Wishers

The Baron in the Trees
Author: Italo Calvino
4 Wishers

History/Non-Fiction:

The Finest Hours: The True Story of the U.S. Coast Guard's Most Daring Sea Rescue
Author: Michael J. Tougias, Casey Sherman
Hardcover 10 Wishers

Last Edited on: 8/30/14 7:25 PM ET - Total times edited: 25
whisperingkage avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 7:20 PM ET

Please order two or more. From a smoke free home, I do have two cats but they tend to stay away from my books. 

Manga/Comics:

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol 1

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Volume 11 (Neon Genesis Evangelion (Viz) (Graphic Novels))

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days, Volume 3 (ex library)

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 4 (ex library)

Bleach, Vol 25

Bleach, Vol. 22

Bleach, Vol. 24

Bleach, Vol. 31

Bleach, Vol 27

Strawberry 100%, Vol 2

Young Adult

Lies Beneath Added 8/10

Hades (Halo, Bk 2) Added 8/10

Bloodborn (An Other Novel) (Ex library in very good condition minus library stickers) Added 8/2

Riding the Storm (Dragonsdale) 

Physik (Septimus Heap, Bk 3) 

The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Bk 7) 

How to Be a Zombie: A Hands-On Guide for Anyone with Brains 

Pandemonium. Lauren Oliver (Delirium Trilogy 2) 

Phantom Eyes (Witch Eyes) 

Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes, Bk 2) 

Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires, Bk 12) 

The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns  

Raven Rise (Pendragon, Bk 9) 

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, Bk 1) 

Dragon Rule (Age of Fire, Bk 5) 

Fiction:

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War Added 8/23

Spells  Added 8/23

The Grief of Others Added 8/23

Fingersmith Added 8/10

Catch Your Death 

Half-Blood Blues

Headhunters (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War

The Bat (Harry Hole, Bk 1)

The Cockroaches (Inspector Harry Hole, Bk 2)

The Leopard (Harry Hole, Bk 8)

Memoirs/History:

Ojibway Heritage (Basil Johnson Titles) 

Last Edited on: 8/24/14 12:30 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
txhockeymom avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 7:24 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more and may be combined with my bookshelf. Wishlist the books you want and have auto-request on, then PM me with your request.

COOKBOOKS

Layer Cakes and Sheet Cakes (American Baking Classics) by Lisa Yockelson (3 wishing)(ex-library hardcover)

The Big Book of Appetizers: More than 250 Recipes for All Occasions by Meredith Deeds, Carla Snyder (5 wishing)

CONTEMPORARY ADULT FICTION

The Innocent Spy - aka Stratton's War - DI Ted Stratton, Bk 1 by Laura Wilson (7 wishing)

The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman (51 wishing) (ex-library hardcover)

The Lady Matador's Hotel: A Novel by Cristina Garcia (hardcover) (16 wishing)

40 Love: A Novel by Madeleine Wickham (8 wishing)

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy (32 wishing)

The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov (56 wishing)

An Irish Country Courtship (Irish Country Book 5) by Patrick Taylor (27 wishing)

Henry Tilney's Diary by Amanda Grange  (11 wishing)

The Ask by Sam Lipsyte (11 wishing) (hardcover LARGE PRINT)

PARANORMAL / FANTASY

The Wolf Gift - Wolf Gift Chronicles, Bk 1 by Anne Rice (103 wishing) (ex-library hardcover)

Hearts in Darkness (Nikki and Michael Bk 2) by Keri Arthur (15 wishing)

Death's Excellent Vacation  Charlaine Harris (Editor), Toni L. P. Kelner (Editor) (88 wishing)

Last Edited on: 8/24/14 7:59 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
td avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2014 11:58 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 or more please.  PM and reply.  Please have orders on auto-request.  I have a good amount of wishlisted books and am looking to clean house bit by bit so please partake.  Feel free to inquire if I have specific genres/authors and I'll see if I have and can add them in the next edit batch.  Thanks.

Fiction

The Year We Left Home: A Novel by Jean Thompson (54 wishing) [Covers have a couple small creases]

Next to Love by Ellen Feldman (36 wishers)

An Amish Holiday: Two Heartwarming Tales by Cynthia Keller (8 wishing)

The Last Kind Words: A Novel by Tom Piccirilli (14 WL)

The Aloha Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 16) by Jennifer Chiaverini (20 WL)

The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld (6 WL)

Thick as Thieves by Peter Spiegelman (7 WL)

The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky (15 WL)

The House on Durrow Street (Mrs. Quent, Bk 2) by Galen Beckett (12 WL)

Stork by Wendy Delsol (2 WL)

The Amish Midwife (Women of Lancaster County, Bk 1) by Mindy Starns Clark and Leslie Gould (20 WL) [Front cover has a notable crease and a couple indentations on the backcover; in overall good condition and completely postable]

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (24 WL)

Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs, Bk 9) by Jacqueline Winspear (31 WL)

The Real Macaw (Meg Langslow, Bk 13) by Donna Andrews (10 WL)

Glow: A Novel by Jessica Maria Tuccelli (4 WL)

Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, Bk 3) by Lisi Harrison (46 WL)

Faith (P.S.) by Jennifer Haigh (33 WL)

Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 3) by Tana French (5 WL)

Crusher by Niall Leonard (7 WL)

A Stranger in Mayfair (Charles Lenox, Bk 4) by Charles Finch (9 WL)

The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti (5 WL)

Broken Wings by Carla Stewart (12 WL) 

Whatever You Love: A Novel by Louise Doughty (15 WL) 

A Manuscript of Ashes by Antonio Munoz Molina (5 WL) [3 copies]

What Happened to Hannah by Mary Kay McComas (39 WL) 

The Game Is Afoot : Parodies, Pastiches and Ponderings of Sherlock Holmes by Marvin Kaye (5 WL)

All Quiet On the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque (4 WL)

Dark Moon of Avalon: A Novel of Trystan and Isolde by Anna Elliott (4 WL)

22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson (16 WL) [Has black marker on the front cover]

The Color of Hope by Kim Cash Tate (8 WL) 

Anthem for Doomed Youth (Daisy Dalrymple, Bk 19) by Carola Dunn (3 WL)

Unforeseeable (Road to Kingdom) by Nancy Mehl (33 WL)

A Lesson in Secrets (Maisie Dobbs, Bk 8) by Jacqueline Winspear (15 WL) [2 copies]

Fallen Angel: A Novel by Major Jeff Struecker and Alton Gansky (20 WL) 

A Curtain Falls (Simon Ziele, Bk 2) by Stefanie Pintoff (9 WL)

Provinces of Night by William Gay (4 WL) 

Christy and Todd: The College Years 1-3 by Robin Jones Gunn (6 WL)

The Folded Earth: A Novel by Anuradha Roy (16 WL) 

The Villa of Death (Daphne du Maurier, Bk 3) by Joanna Challis (8 WL)

Fear Has a Name: A Novel (The Crittendon Files) by Creston Mapes (12 WL) 

Stress Test by Richard L. Mabry (27 WL) 

Those Across the River by Christopher Buehlman (7 WL) 

Until the End of Time by Danielle Steel (11 WL) 

Summerset Abbey: A Bloom in Winter by T.J. Brown (32 WL) 

The Third Rumpole Omnibus (Rumpole) by John Mortimer (3 WL) 

An Ideal Wife by Gemma Townley (4 WL) 

The Bat (Harry Hole, Bk 1) by Jo Nesbo (22 WL) [2 copies]

In Pursuit of the Green Lion (Margaret of Ashbury, Bk 2) by Judith Merkle Riley (4 WL)

The Affair by Collette Freedman (9 WL) 

Manna from Hades: A Cornish Mystery by Carola Dunn (7 WL) 

Bright's Passage: A Novel by Josh Ritter (41 WL)

Hard Country by Michael McGarrity (9 WL) 

Zoli by Colum McCann (6 WL) 

The Distant Hours by Kate Morton (34 WL) 

The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing (31 WL)

The Forever War (Forever War, Bk 1) by Joe Haldeman (13 WL) 

Pride and Pleasure by Sylvia Day (20 WL) NEW 8/24

Portlandia: A Guide for Visitors by Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein (11 WL) NEW 8/24

Sister Pelagia and the Red Cockerel (Sister Pelagia, Bk 3) by Boris Akunin (5 WL) NEW 8/24

Usagi Yojimbo : The Shrouded Moon TPB (Usagi Yojimbo) by Stan Sakai (5 WL) NEW 8/24

Theodore Boone: The Accused (Theodore Boone, Bk 3) by John Grisham (13 WL) NEW 8/24

Non-Fiction

Ill Fares the Land by Tony Judt (7 WL)

Energy Leadership: Transforming Your Workplace and Your Life from the Core by Bruce D. Schneider (7 WL)

Mind in the Making The Seven Essential Skills Every Child Needs by Ellen Galinsky (10 WL)

48 Liberal Lies About American History: (That You Probably Learned in School) by Larry Schweikart (22 WL)

Good Is Not Enough: And Other Unwritten Rules for Minority Professionals by Keith R. Wyche (3 WL)

Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey edited by Lori Perkins (4 WL)

The Age of the Unthinkable: Why the New World Disorder Constantly Surprises Us And What We Can Do About It by Joshua Cooper Ramo (8 WL)

Talking to the Enemy: Faith, Brotherhood, and the (Un)Making of Terrorists by Scott Atran (3 WL)

The Snowflake: Winter's Secret Beauty by Kenneth Libbrecht (5 WL)

The Way We're Working Isn't Working: The Four Forgotten Needs That Energize Great Performance by Tony Schwartz (22 WL)

The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social by Jay Baer and Amber Naslund (4 WL)

The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History by Gregory Zuckerman (28 WL)

Men of Sunday: How Faith Guides the Players, Coaches, and Wives of the NFL by Curtis Eichelberger (3 wishing)

Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, and Freedom Before It's Too Late by James Robison and Jay W. Richards (15 wishing)

The Original Argument: The Federalists' Case for the Constitution, Adapted for the 21st Century by Glenn Beck (12 wishing)

Extra Lean: The Fat-Burning Plan That Changes the Way You Eat For Life by Mario Lopez (9 WL) 

48 Days To The Work You Love by Dan Miller (42 WL) 

The ADHD-Autism Connection: A Step Toward More Accurate Diagnoses and Effective Treatments by Diane M. Kennedy (7 WL) 

Winner-Take-All Politics: How Washington Made the Rich Richer--and Turned Its Back on the Middle Class by Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson (36 WL) 

The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity by Andy Andrews (11 WL) 

Why You're Not Married . . . Yet: The Straight Talk You Need to Get the Relationship You Deserve by Tracy McMillan (18 WL) 

If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You by Kelly Cutrone (33 WL) 

Who's Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success--and Won't Let You Fail by Keith Ferrazzi (38 WL) 

Jesus for President: Politics for Ordinary Radicals by Shane Claiborne and Chris Haw (18 WL) 

What Difference Do It Make?: Stories of Hope and Healing by Ron Hall, Denver Moore, and Lynn Vincent (24 WL)

Hard Work: My Life On and Off the Court by Roy Williams (2 WL)

Grown Up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing Your World HC by Don Tapscott (4 WL) 

Seven Events That Made America America: And Proved That the Founding Fathers Were Right All Along by Larry Schweikart (6 WL) 

The Busy Couple's Guide to Sharing the Work and the Joy by Kathy Peel (6 WL)

The Whole Life Adoption Book: Realistic Advice for Building a Healthy Adoptive Family by Jayne Schooler & Thomas C. Atwood (6 WL) 

Untamed: How the Wild Side of Jesus Frees Us to Live and Love with Abandon by Lisa Harper (7 WL)

The Lunatic Express: Discovering the World . . . via Its Most Dangerous Buses, Boats, Trains, and Planes by Carl Hoffman (17 WL) [Missing dustjacket]

Beginner's Grace: Bringing Prayer to Life by Kate Braestrup (7 WL)

Steering by Starlight: The Science and Magic of Finding Your Destiny by Martha Beck (31 WL)

Neverisms a Quotation Lover's Guide to Things You Should Never Do Never Say or Never Forget by Mardy Grothe (4 WL)

Taking People With You: The Only Way to Make Big Things Happen by David Novak (14 WL)

How Not to Look Old: Fast and Effortless Ways to Look 10 Years Younger, 10 Pounds Lighter, 10 Times Better by Charla Krupp (25 WL) 

Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman (34 WL) 

A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry About Being Good Enough for God by Lisa Harper (28 WL) 

The Art of the Personal Letter: A Guide to Connecting Through the Written Word by Margaret Shepherd (5 WL)

Die Happy 499 Things Every Guy's Gotta Do While He Still Can by Tim and Michael Burke (7 WL)

Runner's World Run Less, Run Faster: Become a Faster, Stronger Runner with the Revolutionary FIRST Training Program by Bill Pierce, Scott Murr, Ray Moss (49 WL) 

Freedomnomics: Why the Free Market Works and Other Half-Baked Theories Don't by John R. Lott Jr. (8 WL) 

The Man Who Loved Books Too Much: The True Story of a Thief, a Detective, and a World of Literary Obsession by Allison Hoover Bartlett (8 WL) 

What Do You Want to Do Before You Die? by The Buried Life (13 WL) 

Entering the Castle: Finding the Inner Path to God and Your Soul's Purpose by Caroline Myss (3 WL) 

The Four Agreements Companion Book : Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life by Don Miguel Ruiz (8 WL) NEW 8/24

Biographies / Memoirs / Essays

Surprised by Joy: The Shape of My Early Life by C.S. Lewis (13 wishing)

The Sacred Acre: The Ed Thomas Story by Mark Tabb (7 wishers)

Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man: A Memoir by Bill Clegg (3 wishing)

The Gift of an Ordinary Day: A Mother's Memoir by Katrina Kenison (11 wishing)

From This Moment On by Shania Twain (16 WL) [No Dustjacket]

American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot by Craig Ferguson (25 WL)

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani (65 WL)

Hungry by Crystal Renn (13 WL)

Unsinkable: A Young Woman's Courageous Battle on the High Seas by Abby Sunderland (2 WL)

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man by Jerry Weintraub (13 WL) [Edging of pages has a few small discoloration spots]

The Memory Palace: A Memoir by Mira Bartok (3 WL) 

Lonely: A Memoir by Emily White (11 WL)

The Notes: Ronald Reagan's Private Collection of Stories and Wisdom (13 WL) 

Dear Cary by Dyan Cannon (9 WL) 

What's Left of Us by Richard Farrell (10 WL)

American Tapestry: The Story of the Black, White, and Multiracial Ancestors of Michelle Obama by Rachel L. Swarns (6 WL)

Against All Odds: My Life of Hardship, Fast Breaks, and Second Chances by Scott Brown (9 WL) 

Wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh by Thich Nhat Hanh (18 WL)

A New Kind of Normal: Hope-Filled Choices When Life Turns Upside Down by Carol Kent (6 WL)

Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto by Ted Nugent (10 WL)

Making Toast: A Family Story by Roger Rosenblatt (13 WL) 

Love Is the Cure: Ending the Global AIDS Epidemic by Elton John (3 WL) 

Role Models by John Waters (33 WL)

No Impact Man by Colin Beavan (3 WL) 

Do You Dream in Color?: Insights from a Girl Without Sight by Laurie Rubin (4 WL)

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me: And Other Stories... by Hilary Winston (38 WL)

Spoon Fed: How Eight Cooks Saved My Life by Kim Severson (5 WL) NEW 8/24

A Mountain of Crumbs: A Memoir by Elena Gorokhova (10 WL) NEW 8/24

Last Edited on: 8/24/14 10:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 12:12 AM ET

I appreciate orders of 2 or more to save on postage. May be combined with books from my shelf, WL under different ISBN or 0 WL books,
WL unpostables, or my deals. See my links in my signature line and my book lists on my profile.  Lists below in alphabetical order by author.

PRINT BOOKS

Wagon Train (All Aboard Reading, Level 2, Grades 1-3) by Sydelle Kramer - 2 Wishing

Madeline's Tea Party (Penguin Young Readers, Level 2, GRL: i) by John Bemelmans Marciano - 2 Wishing

A Path and a Practice: Using Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching as a Guide to an Awakened Spiritual Life by William Martin - 2 Wishing

bff: a girlfriend book u write 2gether by Lauren Myracle - 1 Wishing

Dance First. Think Later.: 618 Rules to Live By by Kathryn & Ross Petras - 8 Wishing

Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann - 1 Wishing

AUDIO BOOKS ON CD:

An English Family in the American Wilderness (Voices from the Past) (Audio CD) by Rebecca Burlend - 1 Wishing

Heaven is for Real (Unabridged Audio CD) by Todd Burpo15 Wishing

Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture (Unabridged Audio CD) by Andy Cohen - 7 Wishing

The Edge (FBI Thriller, Bk 4) (Unabridged Audio CD) by Catherine Coulter - 1 Wishing

Things the Grandchildren Should Know (Unabridged Audio CD) by Mark Oliver Everett aka "E" of the Eels - 1 Wishing

The Cobra (Unabridged Audio CD) by Frederick Forsyth - 1 Wishing

The Assault on Reason (Unabridged Audio CD) by Al Gore - 1 Wishing

Ford County (Unabridged Audio CD) by John Grisham - 1 Wishing

Night Road (Unabridged MP3-CD) by Kristin Hannah - 1 Wishing

Between, Georgia (Unabridged Audio CD) by Joshilyn Jackson - 1 Wishing

I am the New Black (Abridged Audio CD) by Tracy Morgan - 1 Wishing

Ghetto Cowboy (Unabridged Audio CD) by G. Neri - 2 Wishing

Three Rivers Rising: Novel of the Johnstown Flood (Unabridged Audio CD) by Jame Richards - 1 Wishing

The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, Bk 2) (Unabridged Audio CD) by Rick Riordan - 8 Wishing (brand new - still sealed)

Homecoming (Unabridged Audio CD) by Bernhard Schlink - 1 Wishing

Indelible (Abridged Audio CD) by Karin Slaughter - 2 Wishing

Cat's Cradle (Unabridged Audio CD) by Kurt Vonnegut - 5 Wishing

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead (Unabridged Audio CD) by Jerry Weintraub - 3 Wishing

Piece of Work (Unabridged Audio CD) by Laura Zigman - 2 Wishing

Last Edited on: 9/3/14 12:56 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
vampsteph avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 7:28 AM ET

Taken

Last Edited on: 7/31/14 9:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
stalkingmarla avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: All Gone Thanks
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 2:53 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/13/14 1:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 3:48 PM ET

I added Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg (SF Book Club Edition), 1 wishing to my post about a third of the way down page one.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 4:09 PM ET

Ready to go     I will be having more YA books added soon,   also have one on my shelf now( that's the only copy in the system! )

The Boy who sneaks in my bedroom window    ( this copy)   WL 25

pending

Last Edited on: 7/31/14 10:16 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Pam M. -
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 4:20 PM ET

Orders of two or more.  These are brand new (long story about how my office doesn't do book reviews anymore and these were going in the trash), mostly medical.

Mostly Medicine/Health

Battle Ready: Memoir of a SEAL Warrior Medic  (Hardcover) Author: Mark L. Donald, Dwight Jon Zimmerman  (WL=12)

Tracking Medicine: A Researcher's Quest to Understand Health Care  Author: John E. Wennberg  (Hardcover)  (WL=1)

Priceless: Curing the Healthcare Crisis   (Hardcover)  Author: John C. Goodman  (WL=4)

Attention Deficit Disorder: The Unfocused Mind in Children and Adults (Yale University Press Health & Wellness) (Hardcover)    Author: Thomas Brown   (WL=4)

The Patient's Checklist: 10 Simple Hospital Checklists to Keep you Safe, Sane & Organized   Author: Elizabeth Bailey  (WL=4)

Health Literacy: A Prescription to End Confusion  (Hardcover)  (WL=2)

FDR's Deadly Secret  (Hardcover)    Author: Eric Fettmann, Steven Lomazow   (WL=3)

The Barbary Plague : The Black Death in Victorian San Francisco  (Hardcover) Author: Marilyn Chase  (WL=4)

Other:

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Bk 1)  Author: George R. R. Martin  (WL=8)

Bound By Sin (Cin Craven, Bk 3)   Author: Jenna Maclaine  (WL=15)

The Deathly Portent (Lady Fan, Bk 2)   Author: Elizabeth Bailey  (WL=5)

Last Edited on: 8/20/14 12:14 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
books4meme avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 6:41 PM ET
Done - Thank you

Last Edited on: 8/20/14 10:41 AM ET - Total times edited: 9
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2014 7:05 PM ET

---Deleted---

Last Edited on: 9/11/14 4:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 22
stalkingmarla avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 8/1/2014 11:47 AM ET

Just added Edge of Dark Water by Joe R. Lansdale 37 Wishers

Last Edited on: 8/8/14 1:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
nescioquis avatar
Subject: Thanks
Date Posted: 8/1/2014 10:36 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/5/14 8:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
mom2nine avatar
Subject: Wishlist multiples
Date Posted: 8/2/2014 9:16 AM ET

I will accept orders of two, but would prefer three.  Orders may include books from my eclectic bookshelf or my ARCs (which also have wishlists) listed on that thread pg 70.  Non-smoking home and quick turnaround.  Thank you

Freeman, Kimberley  Ember Island: A Novel  WL 17

Groff, Lauren  Delicate Edible Birds and Other Stories  WL 12  HB w/jacket

Kiefer, Christian The Infinite Tides: A Novel  WL 13

King, Claire The Night Rainbow: A Novel  WL 5

Lewis, Beverly   Last Bride The  WL40  HB w/jacket book club edition

Patterson, Kevin Consumption: A novel  HB w/jacket WL 1, (PB has WL 6)

Samarasan, Preeta  Evening Is the Whole Day: A Novel  WL 9

Walter, Jess Beautiful Ruins: A Novel (P.S.)  WL 165

please PM your requests and put the books on your WL, automatic with no restrictions

Last Edited on: 8/27/14 10:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 15
Page: