Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***JANUARY 2014 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***JANUARY 2014 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 2:19 PM ET

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

I hope these help to make things smoother for everyone and help you get your books moving!  :)  If you have questions, please let me know. 

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie, Kathy or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available. When some of your books are taken, come to your post and remove those choices. Don't just list them as "taken"...actually delete the text for that item. When all of your books are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information. If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post. **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

Generic Profile avatar
Alexis L. - ,
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 2:22 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more and larger order may be given preference.  May be combined with my Bookshelf or Wishlisted Unpostables list.  May also be combined with my SwapADVD Wishlist Multiple list or Tower.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requestor conditions turned off.  Books come from a smoke free home with cats.

I have the following books from Lora Leigh's Breed series that I would like to send together:

Last Edited on: 1/28/14 11:53 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 2:23 PM ET

Orders of at least two (2)...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used along with selections from this list .

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!

Midnight Games by Elle Kennedy  (WL28)

Wildest Dreams by Toni Blake (WL37)

Hell for Leather by Beth Williamson (28)

Last Edited on: 1/27/14 10:05 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 2:38 PM ET

Please order 3 or more and may combine with my bookshelf. One free book from my bookshelf with any order. Wishlist the books you want and have AR on, then pm me with your request.

Thank you

April

I also have two zero wish listed books that are avalable, if you would like to know what they are please pm me.

YA

The Singing (Pellinor, Bk 4) by Alison Croggon (wl 10) ISBN 9780763648046

Fiction

Spartacus: Morituri by Mark Morris and Payl Kearney (wl 5) ISBN 9780857681782

Romance/ Erotica
The First Book of Grimm (Grimm's Circle) by Shiloh Walker (wl 27)  ISBN: 9781605049151

The Mane Event (Pride, Bk 1) by Shelly Laurenston (wl 9) ISBN 9780758234858

To Serve and Protect by Hart, Tunstall, Michaels, and Devlin (wl 4) ISBN 9781439131541

Leaping Hearts by J.R. Ward as Jessica Bird (wl 12) ISBN 9780451230867

Children's

The Value of Learning:The Story of Marie Curie by Ann Donegan Johnson HB (wl 3) ISBN 091639218x

Last Edited on: 1/28/14 11:26 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 2:52 PM ET

I have the following wishlisted books I'd like to send in packages of a minimum of 2 (ok to combine with my shelf). Home with cats.

Jennifer Scales and the Ancient Furnace (Jennifer Scales, Bk 1) by MaryJanice Davidson, Anthony Alongi ISBN  9780441014743 14 wishing

Crystal Shadows by Joy Nash ISBN  9781419952043 2 wishing

Exodus (Atlantean’s Quest, Bk 2) by Jordan Summers ISBN 9781419953538 5 wishing

Decadent (Wicked Lovers, Bk 2) by Shayla Black ISBN 9780425217214 26 wishing

Swap by Jenesi Ash ISBN 9780451224941 4 wishing

Heat of the Night (Dream Guardians, Bk 2) by Sylvia Day ISBN 9780061231032 33 wishing

The Possession by Jaid Black ISBN 0972437762  23 wishing

Grace Under Pressure by Melissa Schroeder ISBN 1599983613 17 wishing

Figure of Hate by Bernard Knight ISBN 0743492145  3 wishing

Last Edited on: 1/26/14 6:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 3:22 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please. The WL books below may be combined with books from my shelf to complete an order.

I smoke and recently had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian:

The Replacement
Author: Brenna Yovanoff

Blade Song
Author: J. C. Daniels

Reign or Shine (Demon Princess, Bk 1)
Author: Michelle Rowen

Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, Bk 2)
Author: Brandon Mull

Under the Yoke (Drake Series, Bk 2)
Author: S. M. Stirling

Going Under (Quantum Gravity, Bk 3)
Author: Justina Robson

Fiction/Mysteries/Cozies:

Charms and Chocolate Chips (Magical Bakery, Bk 3)
Author: Bailey Cates

The Black Flower : A Novel of the Civil War
Author: Howard Bahr

Heads You Lose
Author: Lisa Lutz, David Hayward

The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose (Darling Dahlias, Bk 3)
Author: Susan Wittig Albert
Hardcover

A Fitting End (Magical Dressmaking, Bk 2)
Author: Melissa Bourbon

Deadly Patterns (Magical Dressmaking, Bk 3)
Author: Melissa Bourbon

History/Non-Fiction:

Daring Young Men: The Heroism and Triumph of The Berlin Airlift-June 1948-May 1949
Author: Richard Reeves
Hardcover

Less: Accomplishing More by Doing Less
Author: Marc Lesser

How to Sew a Button: And Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew
Author: Erin Bried

Man of War: My Adventures in the World of Historical Reenactment
Author: Charlie Schroeder
Hardcover

Last Edited on: 1/24/14 7:05 PM ET - Total times edited: 15
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 3:26 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 3 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL. Happy reading. :-) Always looking for new “friends” gold key or not, my friends list is on auto accept :-).

Fantasy/Sci Fi/Seafaring/Paranormal

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, Oliver Bowden

Queen of Wands, John Ringo

The Kingdom Keepers V (book 5), Ridley Pearson

Blood of the Emperor, Tracy Hickman

Pathfinder Tales: Master of Devils, Dave Gross

Secret of the Dragon, Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

Man of War, Alexander Kent

The Chains of Albion, Edwin Thomas

Relentless Pursuit, Alexander Kent

Spellbound, Blake Charlton

The Tide of War, Seth Hunter

The Infinity Gate, Sara Douglass

Fiction

Zulu, Caryl Ferey

Waiting for Gertrude: A Graveyard Gothic, Bill Richardson

Mr. Monk is a Mess, Lee Goldberg

Sewer Balls, Steven Schindler

Tap and Gown, Diana Peterfreund

Sag Harbor, Colson Whitehead

Swallow, Tonya Plank

Northern Lights, Tim O’Brien

Imperial Bedrooms, Bret Eason Ellis

Bed, David Whitehouse

Bi-Curious, Natalie Weber

Chaser, Miasha

Men and Dogs (Large Print), Katie Crouch

Utu, Caryl Ferey

The Understudy, David Nicholls

Memoir/Bio/Other

White Girl Problems, Babe Walker

How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life, Kirstie Alley

Saint-Exupery: A Biography, Stacy Schiff

Shockaholic, Carrie Fisher

Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life, Michael Moore

Quirkyalone: A Manifesto for Uncompromising Romantics, Sasha Cagen

Seriously, I’m Kidding, Ellen DeGeneres

Learned Optimism, Martin E. Seligman

The Tale of the Rose: The Love Story Behind The Little Prince, Consuelo De Saint-Exupery

Gone to the Crazies, Alison Weaver

Have You No Shame? And Other Regrettable Stories, Rachel Shukert

The World According to Mimi Smartypants, Mimi Smartypants

All New Letters from a Nut, Ted L. Nancy

The Hunger, John DeLucie

Fall to Pieces, Mary Forsberg Weiland

Mentally Incontinent, Joe Peacock

Father’s Day, Buzz Bissinger

Perishable, Dirk Jamison

A Brain Wider Than the Sky, Andrew Levy

Marrying Anita, Anita Jain

Sex and Bacon, Sarah Katherine Lewis

Street Gang, Michael Davis

All in My Head, Paula Kamen

I Drink for a Reason, David Cross

Skipping Towards Gomorrah, Dan Savage

The Adderall Diaries, Stephen Elliott

America Anonymous: Eight Addicts in Search of a Life, Benoit Denizet-Lewis

America Unzipped, Brian Alexander

Hotel Heaven, Matthew Brace

The Bucolic Plague, Josh Kilmer-Purcell

Girl Trouble, Christopher McDougall

Writing Out the Notes, Bob Hallett

A Cat Named Darwin, William Jordan

35 Cents, Matty Lee

You’ll Never Make Love in this Town Again

Why is My Mother Getting a Tattoo? And Other Questions I Wish I Never Had to Answer, Jancee Dunn

The Lampshade, Mark Jacobson

Portrait of the Addict as a Young Man, Bill Clegg

The Journal of Helene Berr, Helene Berr

The Beautiful People, Simon Doonan

Last Edited on: 1/24/14 10:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
finnsmom avatar
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 4:26 PM ET

Hi Everyone! Due to the cost of shipping, I'd prefer multiples of 2 or more, with preference going to largest order. Please PM me with your choices, and try to have your WL on Auto. Feel free to combine with my shelf, and if you want a few shelf books too, we may be able to work out a deal. Thank you!

Run to You by Rachel Gibson (7 WL)

Take Me Home for Christmas by Brenda Novak (37 WL) possibly pending

Chasing Morgan by Jennifer Ryan (1 WL)

Always on My Mind (Lucky Harbor) by Jill Shalvis (131 WL)

Daughters Join the Party by Joanna Philbin (7 WL)

Christmas on Nutcracker Court by Judy Duarte (1 WL)

Lemon Orchard by Luanne Rice (81 WL)

Homecoming (Sweetland) by Lacey Baker (2 WL)

Sanctuary Island by Lily Everett (4 WL)

Sweetheart Bargain by Shirley Jump (21 WL)

Anything But Love (Cupcake Lovers) by Beth Ciotta (35 WL)

Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis (77 WL)

The Activist (Theodore Boone) by John Grisham (94 WL)

Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck (49 WL)

Last Edited on: 1/2/14 6:19 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
td avatar
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 4:33 PM ET

Minimum order reduced to 3!!

Minimum orders of 3 or more please.  PM and reply.  Please have orders on auto-request.  I have a good amount of wishlisted books and am looking to clean house bit by bit so please partake.  Feel free to inquire if I have specific genres/authors and I'll see if I have and can add them in the next edit batch.  Thanks.

Fiction

The Year We Left Home: A Novel by Jean Thompson (69 wishing) [Covers have a couple small creases]

Next to Love by Ellen Feldman (49 wishers)

Courageous by Diana Palmer (3 wishing)

An Amish Holiday: Two Heartwarming Tales by Cynthia Keller (17 wishing)

The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers (Super Diaper Baby 2) by Dav Pilkey (2 wishing)

Ellie McDoodle: Best Friends Fur-Ever by Ruth McNally Barshaw (6 wishing)

Fridays at Nine by Marilyn Brant (1 wishing)

Born to Darkness (Fighting Destiny, Bk 1) by Suzanne Brockmann (11 wishing)

The Last Kind Words: A Novel by Tom Piccirilli (22 WL)

Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries, Bk 3) by Rachel Renee Russell (38 WL)

Started Early, Took My Dog (Jackson Brodie, Bk 4) by Kate Atkinson (14 WL)

Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes (1 WL)

The Aloha Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 16) by Jennifer Chiaverini (34 WL) [2 copies]

The Union Quilters (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 17) by Jennifer Chiaverini (53 WL)

A Scarlet Cord by Deborah Raney (4 WL)

Switched (Trylle, Bk 1) by Amanda Hocking (5 WL)

The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld (18 WL)

Thick as Thieves by Peter Spiegelman (13 WL)

Other Waters: A Novel by Eleni N. Gage (24 WL)

The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky (9 WL)

Italian Shoes (Vintage) by Henning Mankell (12 WL)

Brides of Bonneterre Trilogy: Stand-In Groom / Menu for Romance / A Case for Love by Kaye Dacus (2 WL)

Kiss & Make Up by Katie D. Anderson (1 WL)

Snow Day: A Novel by Billy Coffey (9 WL)

The House on Durrow Street (Mrs. Quent, Bk 2) by Galen Beckett (17 WL)

Stork by Wendy Delsol (2 WL)

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, Bk 3) by Kelley Armstrong (21 WL)

A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer (15 WL)

They Eat Puppies, Don't They?: A Novel by Christopher Buckley (18 WL)

Ill Fares the Land by Tony Judt (11 WL)

I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman (36 WL) [A name is written in pen on the flyleaf]

Crusher by Niall Leonard (8 WL)

Such a Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb (15 WL)

The Keeper by Suzanne Woods Fisher (12 WL)

The Amish Midwife (Women of Lancaster County, Bk 1) by Mindy Starns Clark and Leslie Gould (48 WL) [Front cover has a notable crease that spans the bottom-right corner and a couple indentations on the backcover; in overall good condition]

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (34 WL)

Darkness, My Old Friend: A Novel by Lisa Unger (2 WL)

So Much for That: A Novel by Lionel Shriver (26 WL)

Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs, Bk 9) by Jacqueline Winspear (45 WL)

The Drowning River a Mystery in Florence  by Christobel Kent (4 WL)

The Real Macaw (Meg Langslow, Bk 13) by Donna Andrews (14 WL)

The Amateur by Edward Klein (12 WL)

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (73 WL) [Top of binding is very slightly open but all pages are fully intact and binding throughout rest of spine is intact]

Glow: A Novel by Jessica Maria Tuccelli (6 WL)

Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand by Gail Carson Levine (1 WL)

Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, Bk 3)by Lisi Harrison (57 WL)

Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (Alex Cross, Bk 19) by James Patterson (21 WL)

Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres (51 WL)

Faith (P.S.) by Jennifer Haigh (44 WL)

Freedom by Jonathan Franzen (8 WL)

Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 3) by Tana French (43 WL)

Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Dork Diaries, Bk 2) by Rachel Renee Russell (20 WL)

The Dove of Death: A Mystery of Ancient Ireland (Sister Fidelma, Bk 20) by Peter Tremayne (9 WL)

Vulture Peak by John Burdett (20 WL)

A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff (2 WL)

How to Train Your Dragon (Hiccup, Book 1) by Cressida Cowell (4 WL)

Angel (Maximum Ride, Bk 7) by James Patterson (66 WL) [Binding shows a sliver of a gap at the very top alone; middle and bottom are binded to spine]

Crusher by Niall Leonard (7 WL)

A Stranger in Mayfair (Charles Lenox, Bk 4) by Charles Finch (14 WL)

Between Here And Forever by Elizabeth Scott (14 WL)

The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti (5 WL)

Bloodlust (Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, Bk 2) (8 WL)

Sea Change by Karen White (8 WL)

Juliet by Anne Fortier (13 WL)

By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho (1 WL) New 1/22

The Shadow Queen: A Novel of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor by Rebecca Dean (2 WL) New 1/22

It's Not Like I Planned It This Way: Including Alice; Alice on Her Way; Alice in the Know by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (1 WL) New 1/22

The Passion of Mary-Margaret by Lisa Samson (1 WL) New 1/22

Broken Wings by Carla Stewart (13 WL) New 1/22

Whatever You Love: A Novel by Louise Doughty (13 WL) New 1/22

Non-Fiction

Body Confidence: Venice Nutrition's 3-Step System That Unlocks Your Body's Full Potential by Mark MacDonald (11 WL)

The Principle of the Path: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Andy Stanley (17 WL)

A Sweet and Bitter Providence: Sex, Race, and the Sovereignty of God by John Piper (16 WL)

Energy Leadership: Transforming Your Workplace and Your Life from the Core by Bruce D. Schneider (13 WL)

Mind in the Making The Seven Essential Skills Every Child Needs by Ellen Galinsky (10 WL)

The Bond: Connecting Through the Space Between Us by Lynne McTaggart (20 WL)

48 Liberal Lies About American History: (That You Probably Learned in School) by Larry Schweikart (27 WL)

Good Is Not Enough: And Other Unwritten Rules for Minority Professionals by Keith R. Wyche (3 WL)

Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey edited by Lori Perkins (6 WL)

The Age of the Unthinkable: Why the New World Disorder Constantly Surprises Us And What We Can Do About It by Joshua Cooper Ramo (14 WL)

Talking to the Enemy: Faith, Brotherhood, and the (Un)Making of Terrorists by Scott Atran (5 WL)

Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't by Jim Collins (6 WL) [2 copies]

The Snowflake: Winter's Secret Beauty by Kenneth Libbrecht (6 WL)

Trickle Down Tyranny: Crushing Obama's Dream of the Socialist States of America by Michael Savage (8 WL)

Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work by Tim Gunn (53 WL)

The Way We're Working Isn't Working: The Four Forgotten Needs That Energize Great Performance by Tony Schwartz (27 WL)

The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social by Jay Baer and Amber Naslund (6 WL)

Disconnect: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation, What the Industry Is Doing to Hide It, and How to Protect Your Family (Dutton) by Devra Davis (5 WL)

The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History by Gregory Zuckerman (25 WL)

Men of Sunday: How Faith Guides the Players, Coaches, and Wives of the NFL by Curtis Eichelberger (4 wishing)

Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, and Freedom Before It's Too Late by James Robison and Jay W. Richards (13 wishing)

Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets by Paul McFedries (2 wishing)

The Original Argument: The Federalists' Case for the Constitution, Adapted for the 21st Century by Glenn Beck (22 wishing) [2 copies]

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment by Steve Harvey (9 wishing)

Crude World: The Violent Twilight of Oil by Peter Maass (11 wishers)

Biographies / Memoirs / Essays

Surprised by Joy: The Shape of My Early Life by C.S. Lewis (7 wishing)

The Sacred Acre: The Ed Thomas Story by Mark Tabb (6 wishers)

Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man: A Memoir by Bill Clegg (14 wishing)

The Gift of an Ordinary Day: A Mother's Memoir by Katrina Kenison (22 wishing)

From This Moment On by Shania Twain (43 WL) [No Dustjacket]

Decision Points by George W. Bush (3 WL)

American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot by Craig Ferguson (42 WL)

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani (64 WL)

Hungry by Crystal Renn (16 WL)

Unsinkable: A Young Woman's Courageous Battle on the High Seas by Abby Sunderland (2 WL)

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man by Jerry Weintraub (20 WL) [Edging of pages has a few small discoloration spots]

Last Edited on: 1/22/14 10:25 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
minibeth avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 4:41 PM ET

Asking for requests of three or more at this time. These can be combined with anything on my shelf and please check out my list of wishlisted unpostables on my profile page. PM me with your requests. Thanks!

Fiction:

Before Versailles :: Karleen Koen

The Confessions of Catherine de Medici :: C. W. Gortner

Empire (Rome, Bk 2) :: Steven Saylor

Heaven's Net is Wide :: Lian Hearn

The King's Mistress: A Novel: Emma Campion

Lady of the English :: Elizabeth Chadwick

The Oracle of Stamboul: A Novel:: Michael David Lukas

Rules of Civility: Amor Towles

The Shadowy Horses:: Susanna Kearsley

The Shoemaker's Wife: Adriana Trigiani

The Sister Queens: Sophie Perinot

The Sisters Brothers: Patrick DeWitt

The Stalin Epigram: A Novel:: Robert Littell

The Time In Between: A Novel:: Maria Duenas

To Defy a King (William Marshal, Bk 5) :: Elizabeth Chadwick

The Winthrop Woman: Anya Seton

Years of Red Dust :: Qiu Xiaolong

The Rebel Princess (Alaïs, Bk 2) :: Judith Koll Healey

Mysteries and Thrillers:

361 (Hard Case Crime) :: Donald E. Westlake

The Crocodile's Last Embrace (Jade del Cameron, Bk 6):: Suzanne Arruda

Dressed to Keel (Darcy Cavanaugh, Bk 1):: Candy Calvert

Heat Rises (Nikki Heat, Bk 3):: Richard Castle

Hiss and Hers (Agatha Raisin, Bk 23) :: M. C. Beaton

Killed at the Whim of a Hat :: Colin Cotterill

Murder in the Latin Quarter (Aimee Leduc Investigation, Bk 9):: Cara Black

A Murderous Procession (Mistress of the Art of Death, Bk 4) :: Ariana Franklin

Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery, Bk 4) :: Jenn McKinlay

The Russian Hill Murders (Sarah Woolson, Bk 2): Shirley Tallman

The Second Death of Goodluck Tinubu (Detective Kubu, Bk 2):: Michael Stanley

The Winter Ghosts :: Kate Mosse

Spirit of Steamboat (Walt Longmire) :: Craig Johnson

Nonfiction:

Ah-Choo!: The Uncommon Life of Your Common Cold :: Jennifer Ackerman

The Captive Mind (Vintage International):: Czeslaw Milosz

Cronkite :: Douglas Brinkley

The Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine & the Murder of a President:: Candice Millard

Landscape And Memory :: Simon Schama

Leadership and Crisis:: Bobby Jindal

Miserly Moms: Living Well on Less in a Tough Ecomony (4th Edition):: Jonni McCoy

The Next Wave: On the Hunt for Al Qaeda's American Recruits:: Catherine Herridge

One Last Strike: Fifty Years in Baseball, Ten and a Half Games Back, and One Final Championship Season:: Tony La Russa

Shah of Shahs: Ryszard Kapuscinski

A Journey: My Political Life :: Tony Blair

Cookbooks and Gardening:

Big Fat Cookies :: Elinor Klivans

Jeff Ball's 60-Minute Vegetable Garden:: Jeff Ball

Mexican Light : Exciting, Healthy Recipes from the Border and Beyond:: Martha Rose Shulman

Food For Friends: Simply Delicious Menus For Easy Entertaining:: Fran Warde

Last Edited on: 1/18/14 8:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 4:57 PM ET

Minimum order is 2, can order from my bookshelf also. Please no RC's and have WL on AUTO. Send me a PM. Thank you.  No smoking/no pets.

Menagerie 6WL
Author: Lara Santiago
ISBN-13: 9781606011881 - ISBN-10: 160601188X

Hollywood (Vintage International) 1WL
Author: Gore Vidal
ISBN-13: 9780375708756
ISBN-10: 0375708758

Enemies of the People: My Family's Journey to America  32 WL
Author: Kati Marton
ISBN-13: 9781416586128 - ISBN-10: 1416586121

Last Watch of the Night: Essays Too Personal and Otherwise  1WL
Author: Paul Monette
ISBN-13: 9780156002028 - ISBN-10: 0156002027

Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!  22WL
Author: Jillian Michaels
ISBN-13: 9780307450739 - ISBN-10: 0307450732

Half Empty  101WL
Author: David Rakoff
ISBN-13: 9780385525244 - ISBN-10: 0385525249

Putting on the Ritz (Philip & Gilbert, Bk 2) 2WL

Author: Joe Keenan
ISBN-13: 9780140149890 - ISBN-10: 0140149899

Mardi Gras Murders (Marc & Paul, Bk 3) 1WL
Author: Phillip Scott
ISBN-13: 9781555837587 - ISBN-10: 1555837581

Cook This, Not That! 20-Minute Meals: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution  77WL
Author: Maurice GoudeketDavid Zinczenko
ISBN-13: 9781605291475 - ISBN-10: 1605291471

Mortals  1WL
Author: Norman Rush
ISBN-13: 9780679406228 - ISBN-10: 0679406220

Try Anything Twice: A Gay Man's Erotic Friendship with a Free-Spirited Straight Man  WL 4
Author: Josh Jango

The Year of Ice  WL 1
Author: Brian Malloy

The Commitment: Love, Sex, Marriage, and My Family  26WL
Author: Dan Savage
ISBN-13: 9780452287631 - ISBN-10: 0452287634

Country Boys: Wild Gay Erotica 4WL  
Author: Richard Labonte (Editor)
ISBN-13: 9781573442688 - ISBN-10: 1573442682

My Queer War  8WL
Author: James Lord
ISBN-13: 9780374217488 - ISBN-10: 0374217483

Studs & Spurs: The Convenient Husband / Seeing You / Judas Steer / Forgotten Favor 26WL  
Author: Angela FiddlerJ. L. LangleyKiernan KellyDakota Flint
ISBN-13: 9781934531556 - ISBN-10: 1934531553

The Trouble Boy 1WL
Author: Tom Dolby
ISBN-13: 9780758206176 - ISBN-10: 0758206178

King Perry 1WL
Author: Edmond Manning
ISBN-13: 9781613723784 - ISBN-10: 1613723784

Last Edited on: 1/2/14 3:19 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
Bizzy1 avatar
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 5:28 PM ET
I would like orders of 2 or more, please!  May combine with other books from my bookself, or with the book deals I'm offering in the Paranormal Book Deals Thread!

All Paranormal/YA Para or Urban Fantasy
Shadowfever (Fever, Bk 5) by Karen Marie Moning (10 Members Wishing) well read

Last Edited on: 1/1/14 10:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 8:06 PM ET

Last Edited on: 1/10/14 2:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
indigospring avatar
Subject: Thanx for looking!
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 10:39 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please, can be combined with shelf or my***Wishlisted under Different ISBN 2013*** post.  Non smoking home with pets.

Newest  Rachel and Leah - Women of Genesis, Bk 3  by Orson Scott Card  (11 WL) 

Newest     Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown  by  David Wiedemer  (18WL)

NEWEST    Afterlife  by  Claudia Gray  (35WL)

Newest     Witch Wraith: The Dark Legacy of Shannara  by  Terry Brooks  (32 WL)

Swipe  by  Evan Angler  (11 WL)

The Death Cure (Maze Runner Trilogy)  by  James Dashner  (88 WL)

Legacies (Shadow Grail, Bk 1)   by  Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edghill   (12 WL)

Freefall (Tunnels, Bk 3)    by  Roderick Gordon, Brian Williams  (21 WL)

Revolution 19  by  Gregg Rosenblum  ( 2 WL)

Hero   by  Mike Lupica   (2 WL)

The Salamander Spell (Tales of the Frog Princess)  by  E. D. Baker  (6 WL)

The Empress of Mars (The Company)  by  Kage Baker  (18 WL)

City of Dragons (Rain Wilds Chronicles, Bk 3)  by  Robin Hobb  (50 WL)

The Stolen Throne (Dragon Age)  by  David Gaider  (9 WL)

Power of Three  by  Diana Wynne Jones  (5 WL)

Raven  by  Allison van Diepen  (7 WL)

Under a Desert Sky  by  DiAnn Mills  (25 WL)

Bite Me: A Love Story (Vampire, Bk 3)  by  Christopher Moore  (2 WL)

The Amateurs  by  Marcus Sakey  (4 WL)

Entice  by  Carrie Jones  (29 WL)

NEW   Sea Change  by  Karen White  (10 WL)

NEW  The Bridge: A Novel  by  Karen Kingsbury (10 WL)

NEW  The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks  by  Rebecca Skloot  (205 WL)

Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void  by  Mary Roach  (196 WL)

The Kingdom on the Waves (Astonishing Life Of Octavian Nothing, Traitor To The Nation, Vol II)  by  M.T. Anderson  (3 WL)

Eat Mangoes Naked: Finding Pleasure Everywhere and Dancing with the Pits  by  Sark  (2 WL)

Steam Cuisine: Over 100 Quick, Healthy and Delicious Recipes for Your Steamer  by  Marina Filippelli  (2 WL)

The Tattoo Encyclopedia : A Guide to Choosing Your Tattoo  by  Terisa Green  (3 WL)

The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears at the World's Most Famous Cooking School   by  Kathleen Flinn  (2 WL)

EROTIC

Alison's Wonderland  by Alison Tyler   (18 WL)

NEW  Pleasure Planet  by Evangeline Anderson  (9 WL)

MANGA

With the Light... Vol. 8: Raising an Autistic Child  by  Keiko Tobe  (8 WL)

NEW  Tonight's Take-Out Night (Yaoi)  by  Akira Minazuki  (3 WL)

Only The Ring Finger Knows Novel 3: The Ring Finger Falls Silent (Yaoi)  by  Satoru Kannagi, Hotaru Odagiri  (7 WL)

Spooked Volume 1   by  Antony Johnston, Ross Campbell   (5 WL)

Pounded  by  Brian Wood, Steve Rolston  (2 WL)

Last Edited on: 1/26/14 11:46 AM ET - Total times edited: 12
td avatar
Subject: Minimum book requirements reduced from 4 to 3! - see post above for titles!
Date Posted: 1/1/2014 11:36 PM ET
rhyta avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 12:58 AM ET

Last Edited on: 1/3/14 4:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Bizzy1 avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 2:44 AM ET

Karen this thread is for books that are wishlisted under the ISBN of the book you have.  It is also for people who have multiple wishlisted books not just one.  However there is usually a recurring thread for books that are wishlisted under a different ISBN.  There isn't a 2014 version that I see but here is the 2013 one http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wishlisted-Under-Different-ISBN-2013/topic/274752/

gyppsie avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 8:23 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more to save on shipping. Can be combined with books on my shelf.

Marathon Man: A True Life Rocky/Forrest Gump story   2 wishers
Author: Charles Robbins
ISBN-13: 9780595388042 - ISBN-10: 0595388043

Last Edited on: 1/2/14 8:26 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 11:27 AM ET

I am requesting orders of 3 or more, which may be combined with my bookshelf here. Non-smoking home without pets.

Romance:

Rumor Has It, Jill Shalvis (128 wishers)

What I Did for a Duke, Julie Ann Long (3 wishers)

The Secret Mistress, Mary Balogh (15 wishers)

Hot Summer Nights, anthology (61 wishers)

A Duke Never Yields, Julianna Gray (22 wishers)

About That Night, Julie James (5 wishers)
Just The Sexiest Man Alive, Julie James (1 wisher)

'Twas the Night After Christmas, Sabrina Jeffries (11 wishers)

By Love Unveiled, Sabrina Jeffries (45 wishers)

Three Sisters, Susan Mallery (14 wishers)

Slow Ride, Erin McCarthy (46 wishers)

A Kiss for Midwinter, Courtney Milan (32 wishers)

The Governess Affair, Courtney Milan (17 wishers)

Unlocked, Courtney Milan (12 wishers)

Home to Whiskey Creek, Brenda Novak (1 wisher)

Fiction:

The Group, Mary McCarthy (9 wishers)

Wishes and Stitches, Rachel Herron (8 wishers)

How to Knit A Heart Back Home, Rachel Herron (15 wishers)

Cookbook:

The Military Wives' Cookbook (6 wishers)

Children's:

Whoever You Are, Mem Fox (2 wishers)

Usbourne Science Activities (1 wisher)

Non-Fiction:

Marriage: A History, Stephanie Coontz (39 wishers)

Last Edited on: 1/15/14 4:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
books4meme avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 11:34 AM ET

Done!

Last Edited on: 1/8/14 10:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 2:27 PM ET

Last Edited on: 1/3/14 2:00 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Gi-Lola avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 3:57 PM ET

Orders of two or more please; may combine with my shelf.  When ordering, please have on AR with RC's off; please confirm you have done this in your PM.  Prior library books are in good - great condition, unless otherwise noted.  Preference given to larger orders...PM me first if you have any questions.

We are a non-smoking, dog-loving family~heart 

Bio/Memoir

Elizabeth the Queen: Inside the Life of a Modern Monarch :: Sally Bedell Smith

Princess Ka'Iulani: Hope of a Nation, Heart of a People (Women of Spirit) :: Sharon Linnea

Mafia Marriage :: Rosalie Bonnano

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal/Erotica

Hunter's Fall (The Hunters) :: Shiloh Walker (prior library book; postable, showing wear)

Blood Lite III: Aftertaste :: Kevin J. Anderson (Editor) (prior library book; postable, showing wear)

Seven Years to Sin :: Sylvia Day

Heat of the Night (Dream Guardians, Bk 2) :: Sylvia Day

Truth or Demon (New Orleans Vampires, Bk 5) :: Kathy Love

The Passage :: Justin Cronin

Daemon's Mark (Nocturne City, Bk 5) :: Caitlin Kittredge (prior library book)

The Phoenix Transformed (The Enduring Flame) :: Mercedes Lackey, James Mallory

Unseen Academicals :: Terry Pratchett

Mistborn (Final Empire, Bk 1) :: Brandon Sanderson (prior library book)

Misc./Other

The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide :: J. R. Ward

The Difference Maker: Making Your Attitude Your Greatest Asset :: John C. Maxwell

A Nation Rising: Untold Tales from America's Hidden History :: Kenneth C. Davis

Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony :: Jeff Ashton

The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom :: Don Miguel Ruiz

Jack Russell Terriers Complete Owner's Manual :: D. Caroline Coile

Just Gus : A Rescued Dog and the Woman He Loved :: Laurie Williams, Roslyn Banish

Unbelievable: Investigations into Ghosts, Poltergeists, Telepathy, and Other Unseen Phenomena, from the Duke Parapsychology Laboratory :: Stacy Horn

Fiction

Trouble in the Tarot (Fortune Teller, Bk 3) :: Kari Lee Townsend

Death by the Dozen (Cupcake Bakery, Bk 3) :: Jenn McKinlay (prior library book)

If Fried Chicken Could Fly (Country Cooking School, Bk1) :: Paige Shelton (prior library book)

Liver Let Die (Clueless Cook, Bk 1) :: Liz Lipperman

Three Novels: Molloy, Malone Dies, The Unnamable :: Samuel Beckett

The Pleasure Palace (Secrets of the Tudor Court, Bk 1) :: Kate Emerson

October Baby: A Novel :: Eric Wilson, Theresa Preston

When Jesus Wept (Jerusalem Chronicles, Bk 1) :: Bodie and Brock Thoene

Home for a Spell (Bewitching, Bk 7) :: Madelyn Alt

The Orphanmaster :: Jean Zimmerman

The Sweet By and By :: Sara Evans, Rachel Hauck

Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat, Bk 4) :: Richard Castle

Fire (Great Awakenings, 1740-1741) :: Jack Cavanaugh, Bill Bright

Blonde :: Joyce Carol Oates

Deceptions (Connor Hawthorne, Bk 1) :: Lauren Maddison

Murder on Sisters' Row (Gaslight Mystery, Bk 13) :: Victoria Thompson

A Murderous Procession (Mistress of the Art of Death Bk 4) :: Ariana Franklin

YA

Fang (Maximum Ride, Bk 6) :: James Patterson

Bumped (Bumped, Bk 1) :: Megan McCafferty

The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, Bk 3) :: Libba Bray

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Bk 6) :: Richelle Mead

Children's

Lewis and Clark and Me: A Dog's Tale :: Laurie Myers (prior library book)

Arrival :: Shaun Tan (prior library book)

Dead Guy Spy (Nathan Abercrombie, Accidental Zombie, Bk 2) :: David Lubar

The Darkest Hour (Warriors, Bk 6) :: Erin Hunter

Eyes Of The Storm (Bone, Vol 3) :: Jeff Smith

Seaman: The Dog Who Explored the West With Lewis and Clark (A Peachtree Junior Publication) :: Gail Langer Karwoski

Seekers: Return to the Wild #1: Island of Shadows :: Erin Hunter (prior library book)

Ancient, Strange, and Lovely (The Dragon Chronicles) :: Susan Fletcher

MirrorMask :: Neil Gaiman (prior library book)

The Mystery of the Fool and the Vanisher :: Ruth Ellwand (prior library book)

The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, Bk 1) :: Rick Riordan (prior library book; postable, showing some wear)

Snake and Lizard :: Joy Crowley (prior library book)

The Prince of Fenway Park :: Julianna Baggott

Sets:  Would like to keep these together -

Set 1 - Spiderman

Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 4: Disassembled :: Paul Jenkins, Michael Ryan

Spider-Man: Died in Your Arms Tonight :: Dan Slott, Stan Lee, Mark Waid, Bob Gale, Marc

Set 2 - Taken

Set 3 - Taken

Set 4 - Secrets of the Immortal Nichilas Flamel series...this set is offered for only 3 credits, as The Sorceress is hardcover, prior library, and showing wear...

The Alchemyst (Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Bk 1) :: Michael Scott

The Magician (Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Bk 2) :: Michael Scott

The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Bk 3) :: Michael Scott (prior library and HC; condition is ok)

The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) :: Michael Scott

Set 5 - Blood Singer

Blood Song (Blood Singer, Bk 1) :: Cat Adams

Siren Song (Blood Singer, Bk 2) :: Cat Adams

Last Edited on: 1/27/14 9:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 31
sasssy25 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 5:49 PM ET

I appreciate orders of 2 or more to save on postage. May be combined with books from my shelf, WL under different ISBN or 0 WL books, WL unpostables, or my deals. See my links in my signature line and my book lists on my profile.  Thank you!

PRINT BOOKS

A Path and a Practice: Using Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching as a Guide to an Awakened Spiritual Life by William Martin - 2 Wishing

bff: a girlfriend book u write 2gether by Lauren Myracle - 3 Wishing

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling - 33 Wishing

Return of the First Avenger (Marvel Avengers) (World of Reading, Level 2) (Jr Reader: K-Grade 2) by Michael Siglain - 1 Wishing

AUDIO BOOKS ON CD:

Priceless Memories (Unabridged Audio CD) by Bob Barker - 1 Wishing

Heaven is for Real (Unabridged Audio CD) by Todd Burpo - 10 Wishing

Cry of the Halidon (Abridged Audio CD) by Robert Ludlum - 1 Wishing

I am the New Black (Abridged Audio CD) by Tracy Morgan - 1 Wishing

Ghetto Cowboy (Unabridged Audio CD) by G. Neri - 3 Wishing

The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, Bk 2) (Unabridged Audio CD) by Rick Riordan - 9 Wishing (brand new - still sealed)

Homecoming (Unabridged Audio CD) by Bernhard Schlink - 1 Wishing

When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead (Unabridged Audio CD) by Jerry Weintraub - 3 Wishing

A Matter of Trust (Mia Quinn Mystery, Bk 1) (Unabridged Audio CD) by Lis Wiehl - 3 Wishing

Down the Mysterly River (Unabridged Audio CD) by Bill Willingham - 4 Wishing

Last Edited on: 3/2/14 5:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 6
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/2/2014 6:27 PM ET
Orders of 2 or more - Can be combined with bookshelf.  Please have correct ISBN on WL auto.  Non-smoking, no pet household.
A Year Without Made in China One Family's True Life Adventure in the Global Economy
ISBN-10: 0470116137
Members Wishing: 50

Monument to the Dead - Museum, Bk 4
ISBN-10: 0425257126
Members Wishing: 64 

Alien Tango - Katherine 'Kitty' Katt, Bk 2
Author: Gini Koch
ISBN-10: 0756406323
Members Wishing: 1

A Touch of Dead - Sookie Stackhouse: The Complete Stories
Author: Charlaine Harris
ISBN-10: 0441017835