Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***JULY/AUGUST 2018 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***JULY/AUGUST 2018 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 12:01 PM ET

NOTE:  Please make sure your posts do not include any wording regarding ARCs (such as "May combine with requests from my ARC list...") as ARCs are no longer able to be traded on PBS.  Thanks!

I have added instructions below (highlighted) for how to create clickable links within the post.  If you need further help on it, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!  

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a bimonthly thread (for a total of 6 threads per year).  Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.  There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11)  Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda).  If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar).  Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARCs may be offered here.  Per the PBS Librarian, as of September 1, 2017, no ARCs are allowed to be swapped at all at PBS.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

Do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system.  You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please").  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)  So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post.  Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List.  ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL).  If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! {Link-making instructions are below!  New 8-31-15}

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like:  "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf and Unpostables list" and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

How to Create Clickable Links  (Newly added 8-31-15)

1) Have 2 tabs open in your browser, 1 to the Post a Reply area and one to the Book Browser.

2) In the Book Browser, search for your book (typically I search by ISBN and have it set to ALL BOOKS, but it depends on what I'm looking for).  In this instance, I searched Wrapped In Rain by Charles Martin.

3) Several of the books came up.  I highlighted the title and author of the one I needed, right-click, copy.  (Or of course, Ctrl + C)

4) Come back to the Post a Reply tab area, right-click-Paste (or Ctrl + V).

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin

That should put it in there for you and should be clickable.  Of course, there are other ways to do this, but for me that is the fastest and easiest.  In relation to the WLM thread, if you're wanting to provide the WL count for your book, then you simply click that link before you copy it from the first tab, check the WL count and then go Back on your browser to finish the other steps.  THEN, when you paste it, you can add the count to your link area by clicking to the side of it and typing it in.

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin     (11)

DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together!  The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd.  (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account.  If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit.  NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request.  If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!).  (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!):  several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process.  It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books.  Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members.  If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

For each thread throughout the year just create one post and keep it updated.  When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post.  To do this, follow these instructions:

1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!!  If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples).  But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

sulock avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 12:32 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more have on your wish list on Auto Request.  Send me a PM of the books you want. Thanks. Susan

The Risen Empire (Succession)  Author: Scott Westerfeld   2 wl

Tuck (King Raven, Bk 3)  Author: Stephen R. Lawhead  4wl

Sinner Man   by Lawrence Block 6wl

Virtue and VIce [Order of Solace, Bk 4] by Megan Hart 13 wl

Perdido Street Station (New Crobuzon, Bk 1)Author: China Mieville 3wl

Burn for Me by Cynthia Eden 3 wl

Last Edited on: 8/28/18 7:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 18
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 1:38 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/28/18 11:14 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 1:48 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please.

I smoke and had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian

The Bride Wore Black Leather (Nightside, Bk 12)
Author: Simon R. Green
10 Wishers

Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, Bk 3)
Author: Ransom Riggs
Hardcover 128 Wishers

The Last Star (5th Wave, Bk 3)
Author: Rick Yancey
Hardcover 46 Wishers

Day Shift (Midnight, Texas, Bk 2)
Author: Charlaine Harris
28 Wishers

The Testing
Author: Joelle Charbonneau
14 Wishers

General Fiction:

Under Fire: A Love Over Duty Novel
Author: Scarlett Cole
6 Wishers

A Piece of the World: A Novel
Author: Christina Baker Kline
10 Wishers

My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry
Author: Fredrik Backman
32 Wishers

Coziesspacer.gif

Curses, Boiled Again! (Lobster Shack, Bk 1)
Author: Shari Randall
15 Wishers 1st book in the series

Cold Pressed Murder (Olive Grove Mystery, Bk 2)
Author: Kelly Lane
23 Wishers

Dipped to Death (Olive Grove, Bk 3)
Author: Kelly Lane
20 Wishers

A Magical Match (Witchcraft Mystery)
Author: Juliet Blackwell
42 Wishers

Crowned and Moldering (Fixer-Upper, Bk 3)
Author: Kate Carlisle
7 Wishers

Oh, Fudge! (Candy-Coated, Bk 5)
Author: Nancy Coco
19 Wishers

Trade Size Cozies and Mysteries

A Pinch of Poison (A Lady and Lady's Maid Mystery)
Author: Alyssa Maxwell
Hardcover 9 Wishers

The Killing at Kaldaire House (The Milliner Mysteries) (Volume 1)
Author: Kate Parker

Come Hell or Highball: A Mystery (Discreet Retrieval Agency Mysteries)
Author: Maia Chance
6 Wishers 1st book in the series

Dead and Breakfast: A Merry Ghost Inn Mystery
Author: Kate Kingsbury

A Front Page Affair (Kitty Weeks Mystery)
Author: Radha Vatsal
5 Wishers 1st book in the series

The Queen's Accomplice (Maggie Hope, Bk 6)
Author: Susan Elia MacNeal
33 Wishers

Non Fiction/History

The Last Fighter Pilot: The True Story of the Final Combat Mission of World War II
Author: Don Brown
Hardcover 11 Wishers

All the Gallant Men: An American Sailor's Firsthand Account of Pearl Harbor
Author: Donald Stratton, Ken Gire
Hardcover 16 Wishers

In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette
Author: Hampton Sides
23 Wishers

Last Edited on: 8/26/18 7:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 37
seaspiritnw avatar
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 1:48 PM ET

I have these WL books available. Orders of 2 or more and can be combined with my shelf which has several cozies with no copies available or wishers.  Please have on auto with all RC's turned off. Thank you!

Ghost in the Wind (Haunted Guesthouse, Bk 7)
Author: E. J. Copperman

A Turn for the Bad (County Cork, Bk 4)
Author: Sheila Connolly

Last Wool and Testament (Haunted Yarn Shop, Bk 1)
Author: Molly MacRae

And Then There Were Nuns (League of Literary Ladies, Bk 4)
Author: Kylie Logan

Dying For a Cupcake (Devereaux Dime Store, Bk 4)
Author: Denise Swanson

Death of an English Muffin (Merry Muffin, Bk 3)
Author: Victoria Hamilton

The Calamity Cafe (Down South Cafe, Bk 1)
Author: Gayle Leeson

Killer in Crinolines (Consignment Shop, Bk 2)
Author: Duffy Brown

Snoop to Nuts (Nut House, Bk 2)
Author: Elizabeth Lee

The Legend of Sleepy Harlow (League of Literary Ladies, Bk 3)

Author: Kylie Logan

A Ghostly Undertaking (Ghostly Southern, Bk 1)
Author: Tonya Kappes

Hooked on Murder (Crochet, Bk 1)
Author: Betty Hechtman This is a former library book so it still has the library sticker on the back

Grace to the Finish (Manor House, Bk 8)
Author: Julie Hyzy

Basket Case (Silver Six, Bk 1)
Author: Nancy Haddock

A Ghoul's Guide to Love and Murder Ghost Hunter, Bk 10
Author: Victoria Laurie

Last Edited on: 8/9/18 3:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalBox-O-Books medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 1:59 PM ET

Done

Last Edited on: 7/5/18 9:02 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
darkangel avatar
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 2:46 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only. These can be combined with orders from my shelf. Please have them on your WL on auto.

Love Me Again (Hope, Bk 7) by Jaci Burton (27 wishers)

Mercury Rising (Scorpius Syndrome, Bk 1) by Rebecca Zanetti (4 wishers)

Growl Legal Wolf's Mate/Feral Passions/The Alpha's Woman by Eve Langlais, Kate Douglas, A.C. Arthur   (16 wishers) has a little wear but good condition.  TAKEN

Twist (Dive Bar, Bk 2) by Kylie Scott (19 wishers)  TAKEN

Honor (Breaking Point, bk 1) by Jay Crownover (4 wishers)  TAKEN

Lethal Lies (Blood Brothers, Bk 2) by Rebecca Zanetti (15 wishers) TAKEN

Angel's Ink (Asylum Tales, Bk 1) by Jocelynn Drake (7 wishers) TAKEN

Truth or Demon (New Orleans Vampires, Bk 5) by Kathy Love (16 wishers)

Last Edited on: 8/23/18 9:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 4:36 PM ET

Ok! I'm looking for order of 2 or more! (Preference will be given to larger orders!) Your order can combine book from here and my Bookshelf. I don't smoke but I do have a fluffy cat, so please keep that in mind!

Also! I'm not on the internet much on the weekends, so if I'm slow getting back to you, don't panic! It's first come, first serve.

If you'd rather view this list by the covers, I have made a list on my profile page:

http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wishlist-Multiples/list/21882/

Please make sure you have the books you're requesting on your wishlist.

• Young Adult/Teen:

-The Loners (Quarantine, Bk 1)  Author: Lex Thomas  ISBN-13: 9781606844380  (WL 2)

First Crossing : Stories About Teen Immigrants  Author: Don Gallo   ISBN-13: 9780763622497 (WL 1) 

Between Shades of Gray  Author: Ruta Sepetys  ISBN-13: 9780142420591  (WL 1)   

The Swan Maiden   Author: Heather Tomlinson  ISBN-13: 9780805082753   (WL 1) 

Shade (Shade, Bk 1)  Author: Jeri Smith-Ready  ISBN-13: 9781416994060   (WL 9)   

The Year of the Beasts  Author: Cecil Castellucci  ISBN-13: 9781596436862   (WL 1)  

The Golden Path: Into the Hollow Earth (Choose Your Own Adventure: The Golden Path Vol I) (Choose Your Own Adventure: the Golden Path)  Author: Anson MontgomeryAnson Montgomery  ISBN-13: 9781933390819   (WL 1)  

-The Glittering Court (Glittering Court, Bk 1)   Author: Richelle Mead  ISBN-13: 9781595148414    (WL 32)  

-Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles, Bk 1)   Author: Alex Flinn   ISBN-13: 9780062024145  (WL 2)   ADDED 5/29

-Eden West   Author: Pete Hautman  ISBN-13: 9780763674182   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, Bk 2)   Author: Maureen Johnson   ISBN-13: 9780399256615  (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-Fast Forward (Kimani Tru)   Author: Celeste O. Norfleet   ISBN-13: 9780373831340   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-The Espressologist    Author: Kristina Springer    ISBN-13: 9780374322281   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Everything You Want    Author: Barbara Shoup    ISBN-13: 9780738712277   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-The Unbearable Book Club for Unsinkable Girls   Author: Julie Schumacher   ISBN-13: 9780385906852   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Katy's New World (Katy Lambright Series, The)   Author: Kim Vogel Sawyer    ISBN-13: 9780310719243    (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-How to Save a Life    Author: Sara Zarr  ISBN-13: 9780316036061    (WL 3)    ADDED 7/16

-The Smell of Old Lady Perfume   Author: Claudia Guadalupe Martinez   ISBN-13: 9781933693187   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Vesper:   Author: Jeff Sampson   ISBN-13: 9780061992766   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Bread and Roses, Too   Author: Katherine Paterson   ISBN-13: 9780618654796   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Thirteen (Winnie Years, Bk 4)   Author: Lauren Myracle   ISBN-13: 9780525478966    (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Another Jekyll, Another Hyde (Another, Bk 3)   Author: Daniel NayeriDina Nayeri   ISBN-13: 9780763652616   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Denim Diaries 1 (Qboro Books)   Author: Darrien Lee   ISBN-13: 9781933967714    (WL 1)   ADDED 8/6

- Where It Began   Author: Ann Redisch Stampler   ISBN-13: 9781442423220   (WL 1)  ADDED 8/11

-The Latte Rebellion   Author: Sarah Jamila Stevenson   ISBN-13: 9780738722788   (WL 1)   ADDED 8/13

-Dead Is a Battlefield (Dead Is, Bk 6)   Author: Marlene Perez    ISBN-13: 9780547607344   (WL 4)  ADDED 8/27

• Fiction/Literature:

-The Winemaker's Daughter (Vintage Contemporaries)  Author: Timothy Egan  ISBN-13: 9781400034109   (WL 6)  

-The Kingdom of This World: A Novel  Author: Alejo Carpentier  ISBN-13: 9780374530112  (WL 4)  

-Master of the Crossroads  Author: Madison Smartt Bell  ISBN-13: 9780375420566  (WL 1)  

-The Evolution of Bruno Littlemore  Author: Benjamin Hale  ISBN-13: 9780446571579   (WL 25) 

-Game of Patience   Author: Susanne Alleyn  ISBN-13: 9780312343637  (WL 5)  

-Indiscretion (Larger Print)   Author: Charles Dubow  ISBN-13: 9780062222862   (WL 1)

-The Buddha in the Attic  Author: Julie Otsuka  ISBN-13: 9780307700001  (WL 7) 

-Swedish Tango (The Rhythm of Memory)   Author: Alyson Richman   ISBN-13: 9780425258774   (WL 12) 

The Goldfinch: A Novel   Author: Donna Tartt   ISBN-13: 9780316055437   (WL 121)   

Soul (Trinity Trilogy)  Author: Audrey Carlan  ISBN-13: 9780990505662   (WL 11)   

A Bit of Difference  Author: Sefi Atta  ISBN-13: 9781566568920  (WL 1)  

Gone to earth (A Virago modern classic)   Author: Mary Gladys Meredith Webb  ISBN-13: 9780385276542  (WL 1)

Pineapple Grenade: A Novel  Author: Tim Dorsey  ISBN-13: 9780061876936   (WL 3) 

The Breakthrough (Precinct 11)  Author: Jerry B. Jenkins  ISBN-13: 9781414309095   (WL 2) 

Good Behaviour  Author: Molly Keane  ISBN-13: 9781844083244   (WL 3) 

-The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane   Author: Kelly Harms   ISBN-13: 9781250066268   (WL 1)   

The Hand That First Held Mine  Author: Maggie O'Farrell  ISBN-13: 9780547423180   (WL 10)   

High Dive: A novel   Author: Jonathan Lee   ISBN-13: 9781101874592   (WL 14)  

-The Time of My Life: A Novel  Author: Cecelia Ahern  ISBN-13: 9780062248602 (WL 9)  

Price of Privilege (Price of Privilege Trilogy)  Author: Jessica Dotta  ISBN-13: 9781414375571   (WL 23) 

Silver Sparrow   Author: Tayari Jones  ISBN-13: 9781616201425   (WL 32)   

The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine  Author: Alina Bronsky  ISBN-13: 9781609450069   (WL 6)  

No Stopping Train  Author: Les Plesko  ISBN-13: 9781593765453   (WL 1)  

Before Ever After  Author: Samantha Sotto  ISBN-13: 9780307719881   (WL 15) 

- Saints for All Occasions  Author: J. Courtney Sullivan  ISBN-13: 9780307959577   (WL 119)

- The October Country  Author: Joe Mugnaini (Illustrator), Ray Bradbury  ISBN-13: 9780345407856  (WL 8)

-Heart in Hand (Stitches in Time, Bk 3)   Author: Barbara Cameron  ISBN-13: 9781426714344   (WL 8)

- The Hand That First Held Mine  Author: Maggie O'Farrell  ISBN-13: 9780547330792  (WL 7)   

-Now That You Mention It   Author: Kristan Higgins  ISBN-13: 9781335903358   (WL 14)  ADDED 5/29

-Down and Out in Paris and London   Author: George Orwell   ISBN-13: 9780156262248   (WL 4)    ADDED 5/29

-The Sword (The Last Cavaliers)  Author: Gilbert Morris  ISBN-13: 9781602609082   (WL 2)  ADDED 6/1

- Not in the Heart  Author: Chris Fabry  ISBN-13: 9781414348612   (WL 5)  ADDED 6/2

- A Fireproof Home for the Bride: A Novel  Author: Amy Scheibe  ISBN-13: 9781250049674   (WL 23)   ADDED 6/2

- Kitchens of the Great Midwest  Author: J. Ryan Stradal   ISBN-13: 9780525429142   (WL 24)  ADDED 6/2

- In Other Rooms, Other Wonders  Author: Daniyal Mueenuddin  ISBN-13: 9780393337204   (WL 10)  ADDED 6/9

-Fishbowl: A Novel  Author: Bradley Somer  ISBN-13: 9781250057808   (WL 8)   ADDED 6/20

-The Midwife's Revolt   Author: Jodi Daynard   ISBN-13: 9781477828007    (WL 28)   ADDED 6/20

-Two If by Sea   Author: Jacquelyn Mitchard  ISBN-13: 9781501115585   (WL 8)  ADDED 6/20

-The Tiny One   Author: Eliza Minot   ISBN-13: 9780375706332  (WL 1)   ADDED 6/20

-Doomed  Author: Chuck Palahniuk  ISBN-13: 9780307476548   (WL 29)   ADDED 6/2

-The Mare: A Novel (Vintage Contemporaries)  Author: Mary GaitskillISBN-13: 9780307743602. (WL 2)   ADDED 6/29

-Tell the Wolves I'm Home   Author: Carol Rifka Brunt    ISBN-13: 9780679644194   (WL 107)  ADDED 7/2

-Under the Wide and Starry Sky   Author: Nancy Horan   ISBN-13: 9780345516534   (WL 10)   ADDED 7/10

-The Road (Large Print)   Author: Cormac McCarthy   ISBN-13: 9781585478934    (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Glue   Author: Irvine Welsh   ISBN-13: 9780393322156   (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-Nobody's Angel (Vintage Contemporaries)   Author: Thomas Mcguane   ISBN-13: 9780394747385   (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-Reservation Blues   Author: Sherman Alexie    ISBN-13: 9780446672351    (WL 3)   ADDED 7/16

-The Quarry   Author: Iain Banks   ISBN-13: 9780316281867   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Sweetbitter    Author: Stephanie Danler    ISBN-13: 9781101875940   (WL 99)   ADDED 7/16

-Prime (Liquor, Bk 2)   Author: Poppy Z. Brite   ISBN-13: 9781400050086    (WL 2)   ADDED 7/16

-Lies You Wanted to Hear    Author: James Whitfield Thomson    ISBN-13: 9781402284281  (WL 21)   ADDED 7/16

-North and South (Oxford World's Classics)   Author: Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell    ISBN-13: 9780192831941   (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, Bk 1)   Author: Courtney Cole   ISBN-13: 9781455550814   (WL 3)  ADDED 7/16

-Ninety-two in the Shade   Author: Thomas Mcguane    ISBN-13: 9780679752899   (WL 3)  ADDED 7/16

-The New Republic   Author: Lionel Shriver   ISBN-13: 9780062103321  (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Cutting for Stone   Author: Abraham Verghese   ISBN-13: 9780375414497    (WL 7)   ADDED 7/23

-In One Person   Author: John Irving   ISBN-13: 9781451664126   (WL 20)   ADDED 7/23

-The Ghost Bride    Author: Yangsze Choo   ISBN-13: 9780062227331   (WL 26)   ADDED 8/6

- Veronika Decides to Die  Author: Paulo Coelho, Margaret Jull Costa (Translator)   ISBN-13: 9780060955779   (WL 1)  ADDED 8/11

- The Secret History    Author: Donna Tartt   ISBN-13: 9781400031702   (WL 1)  ADDED 8/11

- The Secret Keeper   Author: Kate Morton    ISBN-13: 9781439152812   (WL 50)  ADDED 8/11

- Rapture (Bioshock)   Author: John Shirley   ISBN-13: 9780765324856   (WL 5)  ADDED 8/5

-Summer Song   Author: Louise Blaydon   ISBN-13: 9781615814527   (WL 1)   ADDED 8/13

-The Picture of Dorian Gray (Barnes Noble Classics Series) (BN Classics Trade Paper)  Author: Oscar Wilde   ISBN-13: 9781593080259   (WL 1)   ADDED 8/13

-Wild Life   Author: Molly Gloss  ISBN-13: 9780618131570    (WL 1)    ADDED 8/13

- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage   Author: Haruki Murakami, Philip Gabriel (Translator)    ISBN-13: 9780804170123   (WL 8)   ADDED 8/18

-Rancher's Law (Territorial Marshal)   Author: Dusty Richards   ISBN-13: 9780312979706    (WL 1)   ADDED 8/27

• CD AudioBooks:

Good Boss, Bad Boss: How to Be the Best... and Learn from the Worst   Author: Robert I. Sutton  ISBN-13: 9781600247811  (WL 1)   

• Mysteries/Thrillers:

-Blind Eye (Benjamin Justice, Bk 5)  Author: John Morgan Wilson  ISBN-13: 9780312309190  (WL 2)  

-Play With Fire  Author: Cindy Davis  ISBN-13: 9781603181426  (WL 1)

-Eloise   Author: Judy Finnigan  ISBN-13: 9780316399548  (WL 3) 

-Homemade Sin (Callahan Garrity, Bk 3)  Author: Mary Kay Andrews  ISBN-13: 9780062195104  (WL 4) 

-Billionaire Blend (Coffeehouse, Bk 13)  Author: Cleo Coyle  ISBN-13: 9780425252918  (WL 4)  

-Dead Heading: A Sloan and Crosby Mystery (Detective Chief Inspector C.D. Sloan)  Author: Catherine Aird  ISBN-13: 9781250041135  (WL 1) 

-The Good Life   Author: Jay McInerney  ISBN-13: 9780786285440  (WL 1)  

The Beggar King (Hangman's Daughter, Bk 3)    Author: Oliver Potzsch   ISBN-13: 9780547992198  (WL 12) 

Miss Dimple Rallies to the Cause (Miss Dimple Kilpatrick, Bk 2)  Author: Mignon F. Ballard  ISBN-13: 9781250014009  (WL 4) 

Ten Lords A-Leaping (Father Christmas, Bk 3)  Author: C. C. Benison  ISBN-13: 9780385344470 (WL 3)  

Deadly Assets (Badge of Honor, Bk 12)  Author: W.E.B. GriffinWilliam E. Butterworth IV   ISBN-13: 9780399171178   (WL 1) 

Secret History  Author: Donna Tartt  ISBN-13: 9780141023649   (WL 2) 

A World Of Trouble (The Jack Shepherd novels) (Volume 3)  Author: Jake Needham  ISBN-13: 9786167611365   (WL 1)  

Houston Homicide (Five Star Mystery Series)  Author: Bill CriderClyde Wilson  ISBN-13: 9781594146039   (WL 1)  

Blood Trails (The Heir Hunter Series)  Author: Diane Capri  ISBN-13: 9781503939950   (WL 1) 

-Enemy of the State (Mitch Rapp, Bk 14)  Author: Vince FlynnKyle Mills  ISBN-13: 9781476783512  (WL 14)  

The Murderer in Ruins  Author: Cay Rademacher (Author). Peter Millar (Translator)  ISBN-13: 9781910050484   (WL 3) 

The Farm   Author: Tom Rob Smith  ISBN-13: 9781455551064   (WL 4)  

The Devil All the Time   Author: Donald Ray Pollock  ISBN-13: 9781846555411  (WL 9)

The League of Frightened Men  Author: Rex Stout  ISBN-13: 9780553762983   (WL 3) 

What Alice Forgot  Author: Liane Moriarty  ISBN-13: 9780451490445   (WL 1)

- A Purely Private Matter (Rosalind Thorne, Bk 2)  Author: Darcie Wilde  ISBN-13: 9780425282380  (WL 11)  ADDED 6/2

-Turn of Mind  Author: Alice LaPlante  ISBN-13: 9780802119773   (WL 59)  ADDED 7/10

-Try Fear (Ty Buchanan, Bk 3)   Author: James Scott Bell   ISBN-13: 9781599956862   (WL 2)   ADDED 7/10

-Over Tumbled Graves   Author: Jess Walter   ISBN-13: 9780060393861   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/10

-Our Man in the Dark: A Novel    Author: Rashad Harrison   ISBN-13: 9781451625752   (WL 2)   ADDED 7/16

-Transfer of Power (Mitch Rapp, Bk 1)   Author: Vince Flynn   ISBN-13: 9781416516354   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Pago Pago Tango (Jungle Beat)   Author: John Enright   ISBN-13: 9781612185002   (WL 3)   ADDED 7/16

-Lying in Wait   Author: Liz Nugent    ISBN-13: 9780241974063    (WL 22)    ADDED 7/16

-The Counterfeit Lady (Victorian Bookshop, Bk 2)    Author: Kate Parker   ISBN-13: 9780425266618   (WL 19)   ADDED 7/16

-Dead Man Dancing (Hannah Ives Mystery Series, Book 7)   Author: Marcia Talley   ISBN-13: 9780727866707    (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-The Heaven of Mercury   Author: Brad Watson    ISBN-13: 9780393324655   (WL 4)   ADDED 7/23

- Faith    Author: Len Deighton   ISBN-13: 9780060176228   (WL 1)   ADDED 8/4

-Death on the Prairie (A Chloe Ellefson Mystery)   Author: Kathleen Ernst   ISBN-13: 978073874470   (WL 17)    ADDED 8/13

-Tower   Author: Ken BruenReed Farrel Coleman   ISBN-13: 9781935415077   (WL 9)   ADDED 8/13

-World Without End (Pillars of the Earth, Bk 2)  Author: Ken Follett   ISBN-13: 9780451224996    (WL 2)    ADDED 8/13

-As Husbands Go    Author: Susan Isaacs   ISBN-13: 9781451633368    (WL 1)   ADDED 8/27

• History/Politics/Social Sciences/Reference/Religion/Money:

-I Shouldn't Be Telling You This: Success Secrets Every Gutsy Girl Should Know Author: Kate White  ISBN-13: 9780062122124   (WL 5)   

When Blanche Met Brando : The Scandalous Story of "A Streetcar Named Desire"  Author: Sam Staggs  ISBN-13: 9780312321642 (WL 1) 

Rebels Rising: Cities and the American Revolution  Author: Benjamin L. Carp  ISBN-13: 9780195304022  (WL 1) 

The Disappearance of Childhood  Author: Neil Postman  ISBN-13: 9780679751663   (WL 1)   

Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur  Author: Ryan Blair  ISBN-13:9781591844037   (WL 5)   

-Tickling the English: A funny man's notes on a country and its' people   Author: Dara Obriain   ISBN-13: 9780141046662  (WL 1)  

A People's History of the United States : 1492 to Present (P.S.)   Author: Howard Zinn  ISBN-13: 9780060838652   (WL 59) 

Parenting Adopted Adolescents: Understanding and Appreciating Their Journeys  Author: Gregory C. Keck PhD  ISBN-13: 9781600062810   (WL 1)  

Relationship Saboteurs: Overcoming the Ten Behaviors that Undermine Love  Author: Ph.D. Randi Gunther  ISBN-13: 9781572247468   (WL 3)  

How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for Nothing   Author: Kathy Spencer  ISBN-13:9780738214566  (WL 1)  

Time Out Ireland: Perfect Places to Stay, Eat and Explore  ISBN-13: 9781846702402  (WL 1)  

Natasha's Dance : A Cultural History of Russia  Author: Orlando Figes  ISBN-13: 9780312421953   (WL 4) 

- The Disney Way: Harnessing the Management Secrets of Disney in Your Company  Author: Bill Capodagli, Bill Capodagli, Lynn Jackson  ISBN-13: 9780071379694   (WL 2)  

- Ecology in the 20th Century: A History  Author: Anna Bramwell  ISBN-13: 9780300045215   (WL 1)  ADDED 6/1

- Conversations with Myself  Author: Nelson Mandela  ISBN-13: 9780374128951   (WL 1)   ADDED 6/2

- Cheap: The High Cost of Discount Culture  Author: Ellen Ruppel Shell  ISBN-13: 9781594202155    (WL 12)  ADDED 6/2

- The Betrayal of the American Dream  Author: Donald L. Barlett, James B. Steele  ISBN-13: 9781586489694  (WL 3)  ADDED 6/2

-The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives   Author: Leonard Mlodinow   ISBN-13: 9780307275172  (WL 24)  ADDED 7/16

-Reckless Endangerment: How Outsized Ambition, Greed, and Corruption Led to Economic Armageddon   Author: Gretchen MorgensonJoshua Rosner   ISBN-13: 9780805091205   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor   Author: Gail McMeekin    ISBN-13: 9781567314168    (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-Last Child in the Woods : Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder   Author: Richard Louv    ISBN-13: 9781565125223   (WL 6)   ADDED 7/16

-Pop Goes the Library: Using Pop Culture to Connect with Your Whole Community   Author: Sophie BrookoverElizabeth Burns   ISBN-13: 9781573873369   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-The Greening   Author: Larry AbrahamFranklin Sanders   ISBN-13: 9780962664625   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

--Sybil Exposed: The Extraordinary Story Behind the Famous Multiple Personality Case   Author: Debbie Nathan   ISBN-13: 9781439168271   (WL 30)   ADDED 7/23

Last Edited on: 8/27/18 4:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 40
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 4:37 PM ET

This is a continuation from the post above:

• Children: 

-Janitors, Book 1   Author: Tyler Whitesides   ISBN-13: 9781609070656  (WL 4)

Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior: Path of the Diamond: An Unofficial Minecraft Adventure  Author: Cube Kid  ISBN-13: 9781449480097   (WL 8)  

StarCrossed  Author: Elizabeth C. Bunce  ISBN-13: 9780545136051   (WL 6)  

Return to the Cave of Time (U-Ventures)  Author: Edward Packard  ISBN-13: 9781442434271   (WL 1) 

-Angel on the Square   Author: Gloria Whelan   ISBN-13: 9780439405478   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Viva Jacquelina!: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Over the Hills and Far Away (Bloody Jack Adventures, Bk 10)   Author: L. A. Meyer    ISBN-13: 9780547763507   (WL 9)  ADDED 7/16

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book    Author: Jeff Kinney    ISBN-13: 9780810979772   (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

• Biographies & Memoirs/ Travel Writing:

-The New Imperialists   Author: Mark Leibovich  ISBN-13: 9780735203174   (WL 1) 

-Reading Lips: A Memoir of Kisses  Author: Claudia Sternbach   ISBN-13: 9781609530372   (WL 4)  

-King Larry: The Life and Ruins of a Billionaire Genius  Author: James D. Scurlock  ISBN-13: 9781416589228  (WL 2)

-Crazy Enough  Author: Storm Large  ISBN-13: 9781439192405  (WL 9)  

-Marriage and Other Acts of Charity: A Memoir     Author: Kate Braestrup  ISBN-13: 9780316053839  (WL 2)

-An Italian Education: The Further Adventures of an Expatriate in Verona (An Evergreen book)  Author: Tim Parks  ISBN-13: 9780802142856  (WL 4) 

-Railroaded In Cooperstown   Author: David K. Butler Sr.  ISBN-13: 9780615132792  (WL 1)

Carrying the Fire   Author: Michael Collins     ISBN-13: 9780553239485   (WL 2)  

The Grand Surprise: The Journals of Leo Lerman  Author: Leo Lerman  ISBN-13: 9781400044399   (WL 2) 

The Art of Asking: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help  Author: Amanda Palmer  ISBN-13: 9781455581085  (WL 20) 

Snake Hips: Belly Dancing and How I Found True Love  Author: Anne Thomas Soffee  ISBN-13: 9781556524585 (WL 2)

Drawn to the Rhythm: A Passionate Life Reclaimed   Author: Sara Hall   ISBN-13: 9780393049404  (WL 1)  

The Last Men Out : Life on the Edge at Rescue 2 Firehouse  Author: Tom Downey  ISBN-13: 9780805078442   (WL 1)  

Transparent  Author: Don Lemon  ISBN-13: 9780982702789  (WL 3)   

Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnapping  Author: Michelle Knight  ISBN-13:9781602862562 (WL 26)  

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between)   Author: Lauren Graham  ISBN-13:9780425285190  (WL 24)  

The Strange Death of Vincent Foster : An Investigation  Author: Christopher Ruddy  ISBN-13: 9780684838373   (WL 1) 

The New New Thing : A Silicon Valley Story   Author: Michael Lewis  ISBN-13: 9780393048131  (WL 1) 

17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis, and the Biggest Cover-Up in History  Author: Andrew Morton  ISBN-13: 9781455527106  (WL 9)  

The Mad Ones: Crazy Joe Gallo and the Revolution at the Edge of the Underworld  Author: Tom Folsom  ISBN-13: 9781602861244  (WL 1)   

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing  Author: Anita Moorjani  ISBN-13: 9781401937539  (WL 15)  

Jennifer's Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease -- What Doctors Don't Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again  Author: Jennifer Esposito  ISBN-13: 9780738218410   (WL 1) 

Some of It Was Fun: Working with RFK and LBJ  Author: Nicholas deB. Katzenbach  ISBN-13: 9780393067255   (WL 1)

Frida : A Biography of Frida Kahlo  Author: Hayden Herrera  ISBN-13: 9780060085896   (WL 3)  

And the Sea Will Tell  Author: Vincent BugliosiBruce B. Henderson  ISBN-13: 9780393029192   (WL 2)  

Blood Matters: From Inherited Illness to Designer Babies, How the World and I Found Ourselves in the Future of the Gene  Author:Masha Gessen  ISBN-13: 9780151013623   (WL 1)  

-The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom  Author: Susan Veness  ISBN-13: 9781605500638   (WL 28)  

An Elegant Madness : High Society in Regency England   Author: Venetia Murray  ISBN-13: 9780670883288  (WL 6)  ADDED 6/2

No Regrets  Author: Ace FrehleyJoe Layden  ISBN-13: 9781451613940   (WL 12)  ADDED 6/2

Dangerous Thoughts: Memoirs of a Russian Life   Author: Yuri Orlov   ISBN-13: 9780688104719   (WL 1)  ADDED 6/23

-Wave (Vintage)   Author: Sonali Deraniyagala   ISBN-13: 9780345804310  (WL 8)  ADDED 6/25

-Paris in Love: A Memoir   Author: Eloisa James   ISBN-13: 9780812981902   (WL 16)   ADDED 7/10

-The Stone Roses: War and Peace    Author: Simon Spence    ISBN-13: 9781250030825  (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-Tuxedo Park : A Wall Street Tycoon and the Secret Palace of Science That Changed the Course of World War II   Author: Jennet Conant   ISBN-13: 9780684872889    (WL 3)   ADDED 7/16

-Roman Candle: The Life of Bobby Darin   Author: David Evanier   ISBN-13: 9781594860102   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

-Tommyland   Author: Tommy LeeAnthony Bozza   ISBN-13: 9780743483438  (WL 1)    ADDED 7/23

-Love & War: Twenty Years, Three Presidents, Two Daughters and One Louisiana Home   Author: James CarvilleMary Matalin   ISBN-13: 9780399167249  (WL 8)   ADDED 7/23

-Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey across the Life Line   Author: Abby Johnson   ISBN-13: 9781414339399   (WL 18)  ADDED 7/23

- Shameless: How I Ditched the Diet, Got Naked, Found True Pleasure...and Somehow Got Home in Time To Cook Dinner  Author: Pamela Madsen  ISBN-13: 9781605291758   (WL 2)  ADDED 7/28

- Hanns and Rudolf: The German Jew and the Hunt for the Kommandant of Auschwitz   Author: Thomas Harding   ISBN-13: 9780099559054    (WL 7)  ADDED 8/4

-The Tennis Partner   Author: Abraham Verghese   ISBN-13: 9780060931131   (WL 3)    ADDED 8/13

-This 'n That   Author: Bette DavisMichael Herskowitz   ISBN-13: 9780425106242   (WL 1)   ADDED 8/27

• Religion:

-The Life of Teresa of Jesus : The Autobiography of Teresa of Avila   ISBN-13: 9780385011099  (WL 1) 

-Forty Dreams of St. John Bosco: The Apostle of Youth  Author: St. John Bosco  ISBN-13: 9780895555977   (WL 6) 

-The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted Strategies  Author: Stephen KendrickAlex Kendrick  ISBN-13: 9781433688669   (WL 15)

Pharisectomy: How to Joyfully Remove Your Inner Pharisee and other Religiously Transmitted Diseases   Author: Peter Haas   ISBN-13:9781936699445  (WL 1)  

Out of Sorts   Author: Sarah Bessey   ISBN-13: 9781476717586   (WL 18)  

Seven Thousand Ways to Listen: Staying Close to What Is Sacred   Author: Mark Nepo  ISBN-13: 9781451674682 (WL 22)  

The Endless Practice: Becoming Who You Were Born to Be  Author: Mark Nepo  ISBN-13: 9781476774664  (WL 5)  

Learning to Walk in the Dark  Author: Barbara Brown Taylor  ISBN-13: 9780062024350   (WL 18)   

-- The Zimzum of Love: A New Way to Understand Marriage  Author: Rob BellKristen Bell  ISBN-13: 9780062194244 (WL 6)  

Fresh Start: Welcome to Your New Life!  Author: Joel Osteen  ISBN-13: 9781455591527   (WL 1)  

-In the Grip of Grace / When God Whispers Your Name / Applause of Heaven (Lucado 3 in 1)   Author: Max Lucado  ISBN-13: 9780849916649   (WL 1)   

The Rapture: In the Twinkling of an Eye: Countdown to the Earth's Last Days (Before They Were Left Behind, Bk 3)  Author: Jerry B. JenkinsTim F. LaHaye  ISBN-13: 9781414305813     (WL 11)  

The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands  Author: Lysa TerKeurst  ISBN-13: 9781400205851   (WL 36)  

Pure Eyes, Clean Heart: A Couple's Journey to Freedom from Pornography  Author: Jen FergusonCraig Ferguson  ISBN-13: 9781627070560  (WL 1)  

When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times  Author: Pema Chodron  ISBN-13: 9781570623448   (WL 32) 

- In, But Not Of : A Guide to Christian Ambition  Author: Hugh Hewitt  ISBN-13: 9780785263951   (WL 1)  ADDED 6/2

-Refresh: Embracing a Grace-Paced Life in a World of Endless Demands   Author: Shona MurrayDavid Murray\    ISBN-13: 9781433555220   (WL 5)   ADDED 7/16

-Miracles: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How They Can Change Your Life   Author: Eric Metaxas   ISBN-13: 9780147516497    (WL 9)   ADDED 7/16

-The Key: A True Encounter   Author: Whitley Streiber    ISBN-13: 9781585428694   (WL 3)   ADDED 7/16

-Hear My Heart    Author: Sheri Easter    ISBN-13: 9781613798201   (WL 1)  ADDED 7/16

-Life-Changing Bible Verses You Should Know     Author: Erwin W. LutzerRebecca Lutzer    ISBN-13: 9780736939522   (WL 2)  ADDED 7/30

• Humor & Hobbies, Entertainment, Life Sciences & Travel:

Recipe for America: Why Our Food System is Broken and What We Can Do to Fix It   Author: Jill Richardson  ISBN-13: 9780981504032   (WL 7)  

Haunted City - Updated: An Unauthorized Guide to the Magical, Magnificent New Orleans of Anne Rice   Author: Joy Dickinson   ISBN-13:9780806519944   (WL 3)  

Crazy Salad : Some Things About Women (Modern Library Humor and Wit)   Author: Nora Ephron  ISBN-13: 9780679640356   (WL 8)  

Indexed  Author: Jessica Hagy  ISBN-13: 9780142005200   (WL 2)   

- The Naked Man: A Study of the Male Body  Author: Desmond Morris  ISBN-13: 9780312385309   (WL 1)  ADDED 6/2

-Freedom Evolves    Author: Daniel C. Dennett    ISBN-13: 9780142003848    (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Open Skies, Closed Minds: Official Reactions to the UFO Phenomenon   Author: Nick Pope    ISBN-13: 9780671855307   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

• Science Fiction & Fantasy & Occult:

-Loamhedge (Redwall, Book 16)   Author: Brian Jacques  ISBN-13: 9780441011902   (WL 4)

Fated (Alex Verus, Bk 1)   Author: Benedict Jacka  ISBN-13: 9781937007294   (WL 5)  

Midnight Sins (Midnight, Bk 2)  Author: Cynthia Eden  ISBN-13: 9780758226044  (WL 4) 

A Shiver of Light (Merry Gentry, Bk 9)  Author: Laurell K. Hamilton  ISBN-13: 9780425255667   (WL 12)  

The Younger Gods (The Dreamers, Book 4)  Author: Leigh EddingsDavid Eddings  ISBN-13: 9780446532280   (WL 2)  

- For the Win  Author: Cory Doctorow  ISBN-13: 9780765333841   (WL 3)   ADDED 7/14

-Streams of Babel   Author: Carol Plum-Ucci   ISBN-13: 9780152165567   (WL 2)  ADDED 7/16

-Pirate Cinema   Author: Cory Doctorow   ISBN-13: 9780765329080    (WL 4)   ADDED 7/16

-In Ashes Lie    Author: Marie Brennan    ISBN-13: 9780316020329   (WL 1)    ADDED 7/16

-Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses, Bk 6)    Author: Ellen Schreiber    ISBN-13: 9780061288890   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

- The Book of Strange New Things   Author: Michel Faber  ISBN-13: 9781782114086   (WL 7)  ADDED 8/4

-Legend (Legend, Bk 1)   Author: Marie Lu   ISBN-13: 9780142422076   (WL 1)    ADDED 8/13

- Pretty Monsters: Stories   Author: Kelly Link   ISBN-13: 9780670010905    (WL 8)    ADDED 8/18

• Interior Design/Architecture--- Arts/Photography--- Cookbooks---Health:

-Chinese Painting Techniques for Exquisite Watercolors  Author: Lian Quan ZhenLian Zhen  ISBN-13: 9781581800005  (WL 10)  

-Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know  Author: Meg Meeker M.D.  ISBN-13: 9780345499394   (WL 38) 

-The Hot Shoe Diaries: Creative Applications of Small Flashes (Voices That Matter)  Author: Joe McNally  ISBN-13: 9780321580146   (WL 12) 

-No More Dirty Looks: The Truth about Your Beauty Products--and the Ultimate Guide to Safe and Clean Cosmetics   Author: Siobhan O'ConnorAlexandra Spunt  ISBN-13: 9780738213965   (WL 15) 

Infinite Quest: Develop Your Psychic Intuition to Take Charge of Your Life   Author: John Edward   ISBN-13: 9781402778933   (WL 9) 

The Worst Loss : How Families Heal from the Death of a Child   Author: Barbara D. Rosof   ISBN-13: 9780805032413   (WL 1) 

The Japan Diet: The Secret to Effective and Lasting Weight Loss   Author: Naomi MoriyamaWilliam Doyle   ISBN-13: 9780091917043   (WL 1)   

Saturday Is Cookouts: From Kebabs and Ribs to Potato Salad and More (The Everyday Cookbooks)  Author: Time-Life Books  ISBN-13:9780783548258  (WL 2)  

Semi-Homemade Money-Saving Slow-Cooking: 129 Quick-to-Cook Meals  Author: Sandra Lee  ISBN-13: 9780470540268   (WL 8)  

Semi-Homemade Weeknight Wonders: 139 Easy Fast Fix Dishes  Author: Sandra Lee  ISBN-13: 9780470540244  (WL 11)  

Connecting the Dots: Poem    Author: Maxine Kumin   ISBN-13: 9780393039627   (WL 1)   

From Belly Fat to Belly Flat: How Your Hormones Are Adding Inches to Your Waist and Subtracting Years from Your Life -- the Medically Proven Way to Reset Your Metabolism and Reshape Your Body  Author: C.W. Randolph M.D.Genie James  ISBN-13: 9780757306785   (WL 4)

Slim Down Now: Shed Pounds and Inches with Pulses -- The New Superfood  Author: Cynthia Sass  ISBN-13: 9780062311849   (WL 2)

-Speed Cleaning: Tips, Tricks & Strategies to Get Everything Done in Half the Time or Less  Author: Jeff Campbell  ISBN-13: 9781594862748  (WL 1)   

-Big One-Star Quilts by Magic: Diamond-Free Stars from Squares & Rectangles - 14 Stars in 4 Sizes, 28 Quilting Designs, 4 Projects  Author: Nancy Johnson-Srebro  ISBN-13: 9781571204615   (WL 3)  

-Overcoming Arthritis    Author: David Brownstein   ISBN-13: 9780966088212    (WL 5)   ADDED 5/29

- Protecting the Gift: Keeping Children and Teenagers Safe (And Parents Sane)  Author: Gavin De Becker  ISBN-13: 9780385333092   (WL 7)  ADDED 6/2

- Then Come Back: The Lost Neruda  Author: Pablo Neruda  ISBN-13: 9781556594946   (WL 2)  ADDED 6/9

-E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality   Author: Pam Grout   ISBN-13: 9781401938901  (WL 28)  ADDED 7/16

-A Woman's Worth   Author: Marianne Williamson   ISBN-13: 9780345386571   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Practical Guide to Creative Visualization: Manifest Your Desires (Practical Guides (Llewelynn))    Author: Melita DenningOsborne Phillips    ISBN-13: 9780875421834    (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk   Author: Adele FaberElaine Mazlish    ISBN-13: 9780380570003   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/16

-Nathalie Dupree Cooks for Family and Friends   Author: Nathalie Dupree   ISBN-13: 9780688097677   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/23

- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook: 175 Ultra-Tasty Recipes for Total Health and Weight Loss   Author: Mark Hyman   ISBN-13: 9780316248198  (WL 12)  ADDED 7/28

- Southern Living Busy Moms Weeknight Favorites  ISBN-13: 9780848732608   (WL 1)   ADDED 7/28

- The Darkening Trapeze: Last Poems   Author: Larry Levis   ISBN-13: 9781555977276   (WL 1)  ADDED 8/4

-What Doesn't Kill Us: The New Psychology of Posttraumatic Growth   Author: Stephen Joseph   ISBN-13: 9780465019410   (WL 2)  ADDED 8/6

-Sex Tips from a Dominatrix   Author: Patricia PayneMaurice Vellekoop   ISBN-13: 9780060392871  (WL 2)   ADDED 8/6

-Losing Control Finding Serenity: How the Need to Control Hurts Us And How to Let It Go  Author: Daniel A. Miller   ISBN-13: 9780982893005   (WL 1)   ADDED 8/13

-Too Perfect : When Being in Control Gets Out of Control   Author: Jeannette DewyzeAllan Mallinger   ISBN-13: 9780449908006  (WL 2)  ADDED 8/13

• Graphic Novels:

-Fantastic Butterflies   Author: James Kochalka   ISBN-13: 9781891867187  (WL 1)  

-Juicy Mother    Author: Jennifer Camper  ISBN-13: 9781932360707  (WL 3)

-Sweaterweather: & Other Short Stories   Author: Sara Varon   ISBN-13: 9781626721180   (WL 1)   ADDED 5/29

-The Jew of New York   Author: Ben Katchor   ISBN-13: 9780375401046   (WL 1)   ADDED 5/29

• Manga:

-Tramps Like Us, Vol. 11   Author: Yayoi Ogawa  ISBN-13: 9781598161984  (WL 4) 

-Case Closed, Vol. 26  (I HAVE V. 27 too) Author: Gosho Aoyama  ISBN-13: 9781421516783  (WL 2)  

-Aquarium, Vol 1  Author: Tomoko Taniguchi  ISBN-13: 9781586649005  (WL 1)  

Very! Very! Sweet, Vol. 8   Author: Ji-Sang ShinGeo  ISBN-13: 9780316126762   (WL 1)  

[More to come! Feel free to ask for the full list in the meantime!]

There will be more, but I have to finish digging them out! ;)

AND!! I have other Manga/Graphic novels. You're welcome to ask for the full list.

Last Edited on: 8/27/18 4:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 37
Jeannewar avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 5:10 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more. Can be combined with my bookshelf.Please have books on WL with no RCs.

ISBN-13: 9780062287878  A Replacement Life A Novel  Author: Boris Fishman

ISBN-13: 9781631491924 Best Boy Author: Eli Gottlieb

ISBN-13: 9781250048677  A Street Cat Named Bob And How He Saved My Life Author: James Bowen

ISBN-13: 9780307378415  The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon - No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Bk 14 Author: Alexander McCall Smith

ISBN-13: 9780385535106  Don't Put Me In Coach My Incredible Journey from the End of Ohio State's Bench to the End of Ohio State's Bench Author: Mark Titus

ISBN-13: 9781609450786 My Brilliant Friend - Neapolitan, Bk 1 Author: Elena Ferrante 

ISBN-13: 9780778314783  House of Glass  Author: Sophie Littlefield 

ISBN-13: 9780062347268  America's First Daughter  Author: Laura KamoieStephanie Dray  

ISBN-13:9781620403013  Flying Shoes  Author: Lisa Howorth 

ISBN-13: 9780307718716  It's All Relative Two Families Three Dogs 34 Holidays and 50 Boxes of Wine A Memoir
                        Author: Wade Rouse   

ISBN-13: 9780758234971  Joanne Fluke's Lake Eden Cookbook Hannah Swensen's Recipes from The Cookie Jar
                        Author: Joanne Fluke  

ISBN-13: 9781250017659  Life Below Stairs True Lives of Edwardian Servants  Author: Alison Maloney

ISBN-13: 9781616203207The Shift One Nurse Twelve Hours Fou r Patients' Lives  Author: Theresa Brown  

ISBN-13: 9780399173097  Penguins with People Problems  Author: Mary Laura Philpott

ISBN-13: 9780446509305  Wild Boy My Life in Duran Duran  Author: Andy Taylor

ISBN-13: 9780465020416  Catching Fire How Cooking Made Us Human Author: Richard Wrangham

ISBN-13: 9781608199389  Zoo Time A Novel Author: Howard Jacobson

ISBN-13: 9780060548940  Out of Oz - Wicked Years, Bk 4 Author: Gregory Maguire

Last Edited on: 8/17/18 12:53 AM ET - Total times edited: 8
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 5:45 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more; may combine with Bookshelf items. Most came to me used, but this is a non-pet, non-smoking household. Please have on your WL with requester conditions removed. PM me with choices.

LITERATURE / GENERAL AND HISTORICAL FICTION

ROMANCE

MYSTERY / SUSPENSE

NON-FICTION

BOOKS ON CD

Last Edited on: 6/29/19 10:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 39
jessicat avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 6:16 PM ET

Orders of 2 accepted, larger orders much appreciated! Can combine with my bookshelf and the following list (please add books to your WL if they have 0 copies available in the system): 0 copies, 0 wishers

Please have books with the correct ISBN on your WL on auto with no RC's (the ISBN listed is the one you will be receiving). Non-smoking home with 2 cats.

Here is a link to the list of books below if you prefer to browse that way.

Paranormal / Fantasy

A Sliver of Shadow (Abby Sinclair, Bk 2) by Allison Pang

Angels' Flight (Guild Hunter Omnibus) by Nalini Singh

Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, Bk 5) by Nalini Singh

Arcane Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, Bk 4) by Linda Robertson

Autumn Thorns (Whisper Hollow, Bk 1) by Yasmine Galenorn    ADDED 7/31

Blood on the Bayou (Annabelle Lee, Bk 2) by Stacey Jay

Bloodstone (Deadtown, Bk 3) by Nancy Holzner

Cold Magic (Spiritwalker, Bk 1) by Kate Elliott

Double Cross (Disillusionists, Bk 2) by Carolyn Crane

Flight from Mayhem: Fly by Night by Yasmine Galenorn    ADDED 8/10

Goddess with a Blade (Rowan Summerwaite, Bk 1) by Lauren Dane

Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, Bk 1) by Jenn Bennett

Magic Possessed (Hidden, Bk 2) by Jaime Rush    ADDED 7/29

Night's End (Indigo Court, Bk 5) by Yasmine Galenorn

Sebastian by Anne Bishop

Shadow Bound (Unbound, Bk 2) by Rachel Vincent

Shadow Walker (Stormwalker, Bk 3) by Allyson James    ADDED 7/6

Terminated (Revivalist, Bk 3) by Rachel Caine

The Demonists (Demonsists, Bk 1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski    ADDED 7/12

The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst

The Shadow Reader (McKenzie Lewis, Bk 1) by Sandy Williams

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, Bk 4) by Darynda Jones

Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, Bk 5) by Darynda Jones

Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, Bk 7) by Darynda Jones

Killbox (Sirantha Jax, Bk 4) by Ann Aguirre

Aftermath (Sirantha Jax, Bk 5) by Ann Aguirre

Darkness Hunts (Dark Angels, Bk 4) by Keri Arthur

Darkness Unmasked (Dark Angels, Bk 5) by Keri Arthur

Fireborn (Souls of Fire, Bk 1) by Keri Arthur

Wicked Embers (Souls of Fire, Bk 2) by Keri Arthur

Flameout (Souls of Fire, Bk 3) by Keri Arthur

Mystery & Cozies

Catch Your Death (Kate Maddox, Bk 1) by Louise Voss & Mark Edwards

Black Cat Bookshop series 4 books for 2 credits:

Double Booked for Death (Black Cat Bookshop, Bk 1) by Ali Brandon (no wishers)

A Novel Way to Die (Black Cat Bookshop, Bk 2) by Ali Brandon (no wishers)

Words with Fiends (Black Cat Bookshop, Bk 3) by Ali Brandon

Literally Murder (Black Cat Bookshop, Bk 4) by Ali Brandon

Romance

The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest (Medieval Fairy Tale, Bk 1) by Melanie Dickerson

The Sorceress of Belmair by Bertrice Small

Young Adult / Teen / Children's

A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis    ADDED 8/10

A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston    ADDED 7/8

Entertain the End (Everworld, Bk 12) by K. A. Applegate

Gateway to the Gods (Everworld, Bk 7) by Katherine Applegate

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, Bk 2) by Ransom Riggs

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

Legacies (Shadow Grail, Bk 1) by Rosemary Edghill & Mercedes Lackey

Merlin's Blade (Merlin Spiral, The) by Robert Treskillard

Nemesis by Anna Banks    ADDED 7/8

Panic by Lauren Oliver    ADDED 7/31

Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, Bk 1) by Kelley Armstrong    ADDED 7/9

Tandem (Many-Worlds) by Anna Jarzab

The False Prince (Ascendance, Bk 1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen

The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna    ADDED 7/9

The Pledge (Pledge, Bk 1) by Kimberly Derting

The Rule of Mirrors (Vault of Dreamers, Bk 2) by Caragh M. O'Brien    ADDED 7/31

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, Bk 1) by Kasie West

Split Second (Pivot Point, Bk 2) by Kasie West

The Lost Prince (Iron Fey, Bk 5) by Julie Kagawa    ADDED 7/6

The Iron Traitor (Iron Fey, Bk 6) by Julie Kagawa    ADDED 7/6

The Iron Warrior (Iron Fey, Bk 7) by Julie Kagawa    ADDED 7/6

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, Bk 1) by Julie Kagawa    ADDED 7/9

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, Bk 2) by Julie Kagawa    ADDED 7/9

The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, Bk 3) by Julie Kagawa    ADDED 7/9

Pure (Pure, Bk 1) by Julianna Baggott    ADDED 7/9

Fuse (Pure. Bk 2) by Julianna Baggott    ADDED 7/9

Burn (Pure, Bk 3) by Julianna Baggott    ADDED 7/9

Legend (Legend, Bk 1) by Marie Lu    ADDED 7/12

Prodigy (Legend, Bk 2) by Marie Lu    ADDED 7/12

Champion (Legend, Bk 3) by Marie Lu    ADDED 7/12

The Testing (Testing, Bk 1) by Joelle Charbonneau   ADDED 7/29

Independent Study (The Testing, Bk 2) by Joelle Charbonneau   ADDED 7/29

Graduation Day (The Testing, Bk 3) by Joelle Charbonneau   ADDED 7/29

Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, Bk 1) by Joelle Charbonneau   ADDED 7/29

Eden Conquered (Dividing Eden, Bk 2) by Joelle Charbonneau   ADDED 7/29

Starflight (Starflight, Bk 1) by Melissa Landers   ADDED 7/29

Starfall (Starflight, Bk 2) by Melissa Landers   ADDED 7/29

Last Edited on: 8/27/18 5:47 PM ET - Total times edited: 38
mom2nine avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 6:42 PM ET

Orders of two books accepted, orders of three or more are appreciated. All of these books are hardback or tradesize paperback, with most of them purchased new.  My bookshelf may also be ordered, all have very few in the system, with most being the only one.  Please put on auto request and PM me with order.  Non-smoking home.  Thank you

Fiction 

Adcock, Siobhan  The Barter  WL 16

Barbieri, Maggie  The Lies That Bind (Maeve Conlon, Bk 2)  WL 2

Bledsoe, Alex  Wisp of a Thing (Tufa, Bk 2)  WL 9

Evans, Lissa Crooked Heart: A Novel  WL 19

Hadley, Tessa The Past: A novel  WL 4  (other edition has 25)

Harris, Joanne  Different Class: A Novel  WL 11

Hatvany, Amy  Best Kept Secret  WL 7

Hoffman, Alice  Nightbird  WL 13

Lamb, Wally  We Are Water  WL 26

Maine, Sarah The House Between Tides: A Novel  WL 17

Merullo, Roland  Dinner with Buddha: A Novel  WL 5

Moore, E.B.  Stones In the Road  WL 11

Moshfegh, Ottessa  Eileen  WL 37

O'Hagan, Andrew  The Illuminations: A Novel  WL 10

Palka, Kurt  The Piano Maker  WL 5

Rash, Ron  Above the Waterfall  WL 29

Richman, Alyson The Lost Wife  WL 7

St John Mandel, Emily  Station Eleven  WL 74

Simonson, Helen  The Summer Before the War  WL 32

Tartt, Donna The Goldfinch  WL 150

Thomas, Rosie  The Kashmir Shawl  WL 4

Toibin, Colm  Nora Webster: A Novel  WL 16

Trasi, Amita  The Color of Our Sky a Novel  WL 6

Mystery/Suspense

Berney, Lou  The Long and Faraway Gone  WL 18

Brown, Karen  The Clairvoyants  WL 8

Carbo, Christine The Weight of Night: A Novel of Suspense  WL 11

Fredericks, Mariah A Death of No Importance  WL 13

Gardner, Lisa  Find Her (Detective D. D. Warren, Bk 8)  WL 6

Gremillon, Helene  The Case of Lisandra P.: A Novel  WL 6

Jewell, Lisa  The Third Wife: A Novel  WL 13

Khan, Ausma Zehanat  The Unquiet Dead (Rachel Getty and Esa Khattak Novels)  WL 18

Loehfelm, Bill  The Devil She Knows: A Novel  WL 4

McBeth, Collette The Life I Left Behind a Novel   WL 3

Mina, Denise  Blood, Salt, Water: An Alex Morrow Novel  WL 4

Penny, Louise  The Nature of the Beast (Chief Inspector Gamache, Bk 11)  WL 42

Perry, Karen  The Innocent Sleep: A Novel  WL 18

Slaughter, Karin  The Good Daughter  WL 106

Tucker, K.A.  He Will Be My Ruin: A Novel  WL 9

Biographies/auto-biographies:

Chung, Vinh  Where the Wind Leads: A Refugee Family's Miraculous Story of Loss, Rescue, and Redemption  WL 12

Hayes, Paddy Queen of Spies: Daphne Park, Britain's Cold War Spy Master  WL 4

Credits for sale $3 each to defer shipping costs and keep the books moving, thanks

Last Edited on: 8/24/18 4:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 26
schnauzer-mom avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 6/29/2018 8:14 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/29/18 8:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
starvinArtist avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 6/30/2018 1:51 AM ET

Minimum order of 2 please.   Please set for auto accept & no RCs.  Can combine with my bookshelf and   0 available/ 0 wishers  and 0-10 copies in system

Get a  paperback from regular bookshelf for free with order of 3 or more

Literature & Fiction

The Fountain Overflows (New York Review Books Classics) :: Rebecca West  wl 12

The Winthrop Woman :: Anya Seton  wl 6

London Under Midnight :: Simon Clark wl 1

The Shining King :: Peter Danielson wl 5

The Decision (The Prairie State Friends) :: Wanda E. Brunstetter  wl 1

The Mauritius Command (Aubrey / Maturin, Bk 4) :: Patrick O'Brian  wl 1

The Truelove (Aubrey / Maturin, Bk 15) :: Patrick O'Brian wl 3

Blue at the Mizzen :: Patrick O'Brian wl 2

Lieutenant Hornblower :: C. S. Forester   wl 1

Ship of the Line (Hornblower Saga) :: C.S. Forester   wl 1

Lord Hornblower (Hornblower Saga) :: C.S. Forester  0 available/ 0 wishers (order both Foresters and get free)

Mystery, Thriller & Suspense >> Thrillers & Suspense >> Suspense

Tail Gait: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery :: Rita Mae Brown  wl 5

Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 5) :: Chloe Neill wl 14

The Witnesses (BookShots) :: James Patterson  wl 6...   (I also have 5 other James Patterson Bookshots listed in  0-10 copies in system -- I would do all 6 bookshots for 3 credits)

Teen & Young Adult

Nexis :: A. L. Davroe wl 3

Comics & Graphic Novels >> Manga

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 4 :: Bisco Hatori  wl 8

Ghostopolis :: Doug Tennapel  wl 2

Romance

Mona Lisa Eclipsing (Monere: Children of the Moon, Bk 7) :: Sunny  wl 19

The Wedding Sisters :: Jamie Brenner   wl 7

A Passion for Him :: Sylvia Day  wl 8

Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, Bk 6) :: Abbi Glines  wl 3

Science Fiction & Fantasy >> Science Fiction >> Adventure

Mistborn (Mistborn, Bk 1) :: Brandon Sanderson  wl 13

Bitten to Death (Jaz Parks, Bk 4) :: Jennifer Rardin  wl 4

Dreams Underfoot: The Newford Collection :: Charles de Lint wl 3

Crucible: Star Wars :: Troy Denning wl 4

Cookbooks, Food & Wine

Small-Batch Baking :: Debby Maugans Nakos   wl 5

Crafts

Granny Square Love: A New Twist on a Crochet Classic for Your Home :: Sarah London  wl 5

History

The Oregon Trail: A New American Journey :: Rinker Buck  wl 30

Children

Fish in a Tree :: Lynda Mullaly Hunt  wl 13

My Brother Is a Big, Fat Liar (Middle School, Bk 3) :: James PattersonLisa Papademetriou  wl 5

Last Edited on: 7/16/18 2:00 AM ET - Total times edited: 6
susieqmillsacoustics avatar
Date Posted: 6/30/2018 1:27 PM ET

Thank you for browsing:)

Available books to order in multiples of 2 or more.  Please place on WL automatic and PM me if interested.  If you order 4 books you may choose a 5th book for free.  First come first served but larger orders take precedence:

October Daye series:

Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, Bk 1) (Ex-library) by Seanan McGuire (WL 1)

A Local Habitation (October Daye, Bk 2) by Seanan McGuire (WL 12)

An Artificial Night (October Day, Bk 3) by Seanan McGuire (WL 13)

Late Eclipses (October Daye, Bk 4) by Seanan McGuire (WL 12)

One Salt Sea (October Daye, Bk 5) :: Seanan McGuire (WL 23)

Once Broken Faith (October Daye, Bk 10) by Seanan McGuire (WL 32) Taken

-----------------------------

Incryptid series

Discount Armageddon (Incryptid, Bk 1) by Seanan McGuire (WL 17)

Midnight Blue-Light Special (Incryptid, Bk 2) by Seanan McGuire (WL 24)

Half-Off Ragnarok (Incryptid, Bk 3) by Seanan McGuire (WL 13)

Pocket Apocalypse (InCryptid, Bk 4) by Seanan McGuire (WL 17)

Chaos Choreography (InCryptid, Bk 5) by Seanan McGuire (WL 15) Taken

Magic for Nothing (InCryptid, Bk 6) by Seanan McGuire (WL 17) Taken

-----------------------------

Rise: A Newsflesh Collection by Mira Grant (WL 20)

Parasite (Parasitology, Bk 1) by Mira Grant (WL 24)

Symbiont (Parasitology, Bk 2) by Mira Grant (WL 23)

After the End by Amy Plum (WL 6)

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King (WL 61)

Betty Crocker Comfort Food: 100 Recipes for the Way You Really Cook by Betty Crocker Editors (WL 1)

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (WL 12)

The Complete Keeper Chronicles (Keeper Chronicles, Bks 1 - 3) by Tanya Huff (WL 4) Taken

The Dog Stars by Peter Heller (WL 43)

Far North by Marcel Theroux (WL 15)

Fat Tuesday Fricassee (Biscuit Bowl Food Truck, Bk 3) by J. J. Cook (WL 18)

Flex ('Mancer, Bk 1) by Ferrett Steinmetz (WL 9)

Fry Another Day (Biscuit Bowl Food Truck, Bk 2) by J. J. Cook (WL 10)

The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente (WL 19) Taken

Lexicon by Max Barry (WL 18)

Listen by Rene Gutteridge (WL 3)

London Falling (James Quill, Bk 1) by Paul Cornell (WL 19) Taken

The Merciless by Danielle Vega (WL 1)

Midnight Crossroad (Midnight, Texas, Bk 1) by Charlaine Harris (WL 4)

More Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: Another Drop-Top Culinary Cruise Through America's Finest and Funkiest Joints by Guy Fieri (WL 30)

Night Film by Marisha Pessl (WL 69)

Old Man's War (Old Man's War, Bk 1) by John Scalzi (WL 3)

The Orpheus Clock: The Search for My Family's Art Treasures Stolen by the Nazis by Simon Goodman (WL 6) Taken

The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs: A Novel by Matthew Dicks (WL 6)

Riders (Riders, Bk 1) by Veronica Rossi (WL 9)

Sekret (Sekret, Bk 1) by Lindsay Smith (WL 2)

Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson (WL 3)

Ship Breaker (Ship Breaker, Bk 1) by Paolo Bacigalupi (WL 1) with this selection I will include the paperback sequel The Drowned Cities (Ship Breaker, Bk 2) in excellent condition but no isbn listed in the system (2 for 1 credit) as part of a WL multiple order.

Suspicion by Alexandra Monir (WL 6)

This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (WL 26)

Two Years, Eight Months, and Twenty-Eight Nights by Salman Rushdie (WL 33)

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, Bk 1) by Veronica Rossi (WL 26)

Until the Beginning by Amy Plum (ex-library) (WL 3)

Waiting for Unicorns by Beth Hautala (WL 1)

The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma (WL 10)

The Witch of Belladonna Bay by Suzanne Palmieri (WL 5)

Last Edited on: 7/4/18 10:53 AM ET - Total times edited: 7
fzacharvey avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/1/2018 8:59 AM ET

taken

Last Edited on: 8/18/18 4:16 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
debbiemd avatar
Date Posted: 7/1/2018 10:50 AM ET

Two or more  please.  Can be combined with my bookshelf.

Do Not Become Alarmed: A Novel by Maile Meloy (WL 105) (ex-lib)   TAKEN

Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading by Nina Sankovitch (WL 9)

Audrey Hepburn, An Elegant Spirit: A Son Remembers by Sean Hepburn Ferrer (WL 3)

The Trespasser (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 6) by Tana French (WL 78)

The Deal of a Lifetime: A Novella by Fredrik Bachman (WL 41)    TAKEN

Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson (WL 83)    TAKEN

The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki (WL 42)    TAKEN

Missing, Presumed (Manon Bradshaw, Bk 1) by Susie Steiner (WL 6)

Before the Fall by Noah Hawley (WL 104)

I Brake for Yard Sales: High Style - Low Budget by Lara Spencer (WL 74) ADDED 7/3   TAKEN

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (WL 45)  ADDED 7/12    TAKEN

The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff (WL 15)  ADDED 7/12

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline (WL 65) (ex-lib)   ADDED 7/12

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, Bk 2) by Ransom Riggs (WL 91)   ADDED 7/12    TAKEN

The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy by Rachel Joyce (WL 13)  ADDED 8/14

Charlotte Walsh Likes To Win by Jo Piazza (WL 3) ADDED 8/14

The Last Summer of the Camperdowns: A Novel by Elizabeth Kelly (WL 44)  ADDED 8/14

The Final Detail (Myron Bolitar Mysteries (Hardcover)) by Harlan Coben (WL 2) ADDED 8/14

Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly (WL 1) ADDED 8/14

The Boston Girl: A Novel by Anita Diamont (WL 74) ADDED 8/14

College Entrance Exam study guides: these are new, never used, no writing inside them:  ADDED 7/19  ALL TAKEN

Kaplan NEW PSAT/NMSQT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Personalized Feedback with 2: Book + Online + DVD (Kaplan Test Prep) (WL 1)

The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018 Edition (Book + Bonus Online Content) (WL 2)

Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation) (WL 1)

Childrens/Middle Grade:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Bk 7) by JK Rowling (WL 30)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, Bk 5)by JK Rowling (WL 14)

Dumpling Daysby Grace Lin (WL 2)

May B. by Caroline Rose (WL 4)

Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate (WL 2)      TAKEN

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Seamander, JK Rowling (WL 42)

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (WL 29)

The Secret Language of Sisters by Luanne Rice (WL 11)

The Boy on the Porch by Sharon Creech (WL 5) (ex-lib)

Last Edited on: 8/26/18 5:43 AM ET - Total times edited: 14
seaspiritnw avatar
Date Posted: 7/1/2018 7:09 PM ET

Added to my list above

Basket Case (Silver Six, Bk 1)
Author: Nancy Haddock

tistru avatar
Tina (tistru) -
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/1/2018 10:31 PM ET

Smoke free, pet free home. Orders of at least 2, please. Larger orders appreciated because postage is expensive. May combine with my shelf. Please have them on auto request with RCs turned off.

Mystery:

YA:

Children:

Last Edited on: 8/25/18 1:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
brainybibliophile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: July/August multiples
Date Posted: 7/2/2018 9:48 AM ET

I have the following wishlisted items (separated into fiction and nonfiction, but not in any particular order within those categories).  Asking for orders of two or more - may be combined with my regular bookshelf or wishlisted unpostable:

Paradise Lust: Searching for the Garden of Eden
Author: Brook Wilensky-Lanford, ISBN 9780802119803, 5 wishers, hardcover unpostable due to erased pencil underlinings and some very light staining on the page edges

Fiction:

You & Me
Author: Padgett Powell, ISBN 9780062126139, 2 wishers

Unraveling Oliver
Author: Liz Nugent, ISBN 9781501191275, 7 wishers

Woman of God
Author: James PattersonMaxine Paetro, ISBN 9780316274029, 4 wishers

A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
Author: Anthony Marra, ISBN 9780770436421, 21 wishers

The Children Act
Author: Ian McEwan, ISBN 9780385539708, 44 wishers

The Cuban Affair
Author: Nelson DeMille, ISBN 9781501101724, 70 wishers

Twain & Stanley Enter Paradise
Author: Oscar Hijuelos, ISBN 9781455561490, 5 wishers

Binocular Vision: New & Selected Stories
Author: Edith Pearlman, ISBN 9780982338292, 31 wishers

Lucy
Author: Laurence Gonzales, ISBN 9780307272607, 3 wishers

In the Kingdom of Men
Author: Kim Barnes, ISBN 9780307273390, 3 wishers

Atlas Shrugged : 35th Anniversary Edition
Author: Ayn Rand, ISBN 0525934189, 22 wishers

What Is Visible: A Novel
Author: Kimberly Elkins, ISBN 9781455528967, 5 wishers

The Children's Crusade: A Novel
Author: Ann Packer, ISBN 9781476710457, 49 wishers

We Are Called to Rise: A Novel
Author: Laura McBride, ISBN 9781476738970, 17 wishers

The Street Sweeper
Author: Elliot Perlman, ISBN 9781594488474, 20 wishers

The Arsonist (Vintage Contemporaries)
Author: Sue Miller, ISBN 9780307741790, 4 wishers

The Fever Tree
Author: Jennifer McVeigh, ISBN 9780399158247, 7 wishers

One Night in Winter
Author: Simon Sebag Montefiore, ISBN 9780099580331, 1 wisher

Help for the Haunted
Author: John Searles, ISBN 9780060779641, 27 wishers

Inside the O'Briens
Author: Lisa Genova, ISBN 9781476717777, 48 wishers

A Piece of the World
Author: Christina Baker Kline, ISBN 9780062356260, 63 wishers

The Circle
Author: Dave Eggers, ISBN 9780345807298, 26 wishers (I have 2 copies)

The Riverside Chaucer
Author: Geoffrey ChaucerLarry D. Benson (Editor), ISBN 0395290317, 3 wishers

Nonfiction:

My Reading Life
Author: Pat Conroy, ISBN 9780385533577, 8 wishers

For the Right Reasons: America's Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage, and Why Nice Guys Finish First
Author: Sean Lowe, ISBN 9780718018801, 4 wishers

Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit Of The Spirit
Author: Beth Moore, ISBN 9780633193805, 3 wishers

The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan
Author: Kathi Lipp, ISBN 9780736925228, 12 wishers

Beautiful Souls: The Courage and Conscience of Ordinary People in Extraordinary Times
Author: Eyal Press, ISBN 9781250024084, 4 wishers

A Thousand Hills to Heaven: Love, Hope, and a Restaurant in Rwanda
Author: Josh Ruxin, ISBN 9780316232913, 5 wishers

14 Minutes: A Running Legend's Life and Death and Life
Author: Alberto SalazarJohn Brant, ISBN 9781609619985, 3 wishers

You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
Author: Max Lucado, ISBN 9780718031510, 7 wishers

The Toaster Project
Author: Thomas Thwaites, ISBN 9781568989976, 4 wishers

Discovering the God of Second Chances (Arthur, Kay)
Author: Kay ArthurPete De Lacy, ISBN 9780736903592, 6 wishers

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
Author: Mosab Hassan Yousef, ISBN 9781414333090, 6 wishers (BOOK ON CD) - worth 2 credits

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Creating Currents of Electricity and Hope
Author: William KamkwambaBryan Mealer, ISBN 9780061730320, 7 wishers

Why Read Moby-Dick?
Author: Nathaniel Philbrick, ISBN 9780670022991, 1 wisher

The Johnstown Flood
Author: David McCullough, ISBN 9780671207144, 36 wishers

How To Be Right: The Art of Being Persuasively Correct
Author: Greg Gutfeld, ISBN 9781101903629, 9 wishers

A Long Silence: Memories of a German Refugee Child, 1941-1958
Author: Sabina De Werth Neu, ISBN 9781616142568, 2 wishers

Soldier Girls: The Battles of Three Women at Home and at War
Author: Helen Thorpe, ISBN 9781451668100, 28 wishers

The Day We Found the Universe
Author: Marcia Bartusiak, ISBN 9780307276605, 3 wishers

Mother of God: An Extraordinary Journey into the Uncharted Tributaries of the Western Amazon
Author: Paul Rosolie, ISBN 9780062259516, 2 wishers

Top Brain, Bottom Brain: Surprising Insights into How You Think
Author: Stephen KosslynG. Wayne Miller, ISBN 9781451645101, 2 wishers

Gods at War: Defeating the Idols that Battle for Your Heart
Author: Kyle Idleman, ISBN 9780310318842, 21 wishers

Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography Wonks
Author: Ken Jennings, ISBN 9781439167182, 40 wishers

Love as a Way of Life: 7 Traits That Will Transform Your Relationships
Author: Gary Chapman, ISBN 9780385518581, 2 wishers

Scandalous Women: The Lives and Loves of History's Most Notorious Women
Author: Elizabeth Kerri Mahon, ISBN 9780399536458, 11 wishers

Don't Get Too Comfortable : The Indignities of Coach Class, The Torments of Low Thread Count, The Never- Ending Quest for Artisanal Olive Oil, and Other First World Problems
Author: David Rakoff, ISBN 9780767916035, 2 wishers

Banana (The Fate of the Fruit That Changed the World)
Author: Dan Koeppel, ISBN 9780739497951, 5 wishers

Devil at My Heels: A Heroic Olympian's Astonishing Story of Survival as a Japanese POW in World War II
Author: Louis ZamperiniDavid Rensin, ISBN 9780062118851, 25 wishers

Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid
Author: Lemony Snicket, ISBN 9780061240065, 2 wishers

When to Rob a Bank and 131 More Warped Suggestions and Well-Intended Rants
Author: Steven D. LevittStephen J. Dubner, ISBN 9780062385321, 7 wishers

Killing Jesus
Author: Bill O'ReillyMartin Dugard, ISBN 9780805098549, 5 wishers

PM if interested, and thanks for looking!

Jill

Last Edited on: 8/25/18 10:10 AM ET - Total times edited: 11
pix avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 7/2/2018 10:59 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• May be combined with book shelf.
  • Please have requestor conditions turned off.
  • Please have books on auto.
  • Larger orders may have preference.

Science Fiction and Fantasy

Immortally Yours (Argeneau, Bk 26) Author: Lynsay Sands

Historical Romance

Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, Bk 10)   Author: Elizabeth Hoyt  

Duke of Desire (Maiden Lane, Bk 12) Author:Elizabeth Hoyt

Falling for the Highlander (Highlanders, Bk 4) Author: Lynsay Sands

How to Marry a Royal Highlander (Renegade Royals, Bk 4)  Author: Vanessa Kelly

Between the Devil and the Duke (Season for Scandal, Bk 3)  Author: Kelly Bowen

The Earl Claims a Bride (Heirs' Club, Bk 2) Author: Amelia Grey

Bedchamber Games (Rakes of Cavendish Square, Bk 3)  Author: Tracy Anne Warren (NEW)

As the Devil Dares (Capturing the Carlisles, Bk 3)  Author: Anna Harrington  (NEW)

Erotica - Contemporary, Historical, & Paramormal

Wild: Golden Eyes / Amber Eyes  Author: Maya Banks 

Captivated (Phantom Corps, Bk 3)  Author: Lauren Dane 

Tart (Delicious, Bk 2)  Author: Lauren Dane  

Four Play: Pillow Talk / Her Fantasy Men  Author: Shayla Black, Maya Banks 

The Space Between Us Author: Megan Hart

Contempory Romance

Any Day Now (Sullivan's Crossing, Bk 2) Author: Robyn Carr

History

The Twilight Warriors  Author: Robert Gandt

Last Edited on: 7/23/18 9:18 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
A-BIG-DREAMER avatar