Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***MARCH 2014 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***MARCH 2014 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 3:43 PM ET

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

I hope these help to make things smoother for everyone and help you get your books moving!  :)  If you have questions, please let me know. 

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie, Kathy or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available. When some of your books are taken, come to your post and remove those choices. Don't just list them as "taken"...actually delete the text for that item. When all of your books are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information. If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post. **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 3:53 PM ET

Orders of at least two (2)...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used along with selections from this list .

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!

Midnight Games by Elle Kennedy  (WL28)

Boots Under Her Bed by Alison Kent, Jodi Thomas, etc  (WL48)

Last Edited on: 2/27/14 3:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
JoyfulatHome avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: Some TAKEN will repost
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 4:17 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/28/14 8:43 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 4:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/1/14 4:42 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Alexis L. - ,
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 4:25 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more and larger order may be given preference.  May be combined with my Bookshelf or Wishlisted Unpostables list.  May also be combined with my SwapADVD Wishlist Multiples or Tower.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requestor conditions turned off.  Books come from a smoke free home with cats.

Last Edited on: 3/15/14 12:32 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
jessicat avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 4:31 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/30/14 3:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
Generic Profile avatar
Pat O. (PatinCO) - ,
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Diamond medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 4:49 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  Can be combined with my bookshelf.  Please have on auto request and no RCs.  I don't have pets and we don't smoke.  Some are ex-library books. Thanks for looking. Pat

Blood Bound :: Patricia Briggs      
ISBN-13: 9780441020072 - ISBN-10: 0441020070    WL - 24

The Book of the Dead: Lives of the Justly Famous and the Undeservedly Obscure :: John Mitchinson, John Lloyd
ISBN-13: 9780307716408 - ISBN-10: 0307716406   WL - 17

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang :: Chelsea Handler
ISBN-13: 9780446552448 - ISBN-10: 0446552445     WL - 28

Colonel Brandon's Diary (Thorndike Press Large Print Clean Reads) :: Amanda Grange
ISBN-13: 9781410421524 - ISBN-10: 141042152X    WL  - 9

Copper Beach (Dark Legacy, Bk 1) :: Jayne Ann Krentz    2 copies
ISBN-13: 9780399157875 - ISBN-10: 0399157875    WL - 32

Crystal Gardens (Ladies of Lantern Street, Bk 1) :: Amanda Quick       2 copies
ISBN-13: 9780399159084 - ISBN-10: 0399159088                             WL - 37

Dark Predator (Carpathian, Bk 22) :: Christine Feehan
ISBN-13: 9780425241974 - ISBN-10: 0425241971    WL -  59

Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, Bk 10) :: Lara Adrian
ISBN-13: 9780345530875 - ISBN-10: 034553087X     WL - 87

Deadly Threads (Josie Prescott Antiques, Bk 6) :: Jane K. Cleland
ISBN-13: 9780312586560 - ISBN-10: 0312586566      WL - 22

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) :: George R. R. Martin  
ISBN-13: 9780553381689 - ISBN-10: 0553381687     WL - 91

The Girls Who Went Away : The Hidden History of Women Who Surrendered Children for Adoption in the Decades Before Roe v. Wade :: Ann Fessler
ISBN-13: 9781594200946 - ISBN-10: 1594200947    WL - 27

Lessons in Seduction :: Claire Thompson, Leda Swann
ISBN-13: 9781419952609 - ISBN-10: 1419952609     WL - - 5

The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica :: Maxim Jakubowski
ISBN-13: 9780786720750 - ISBN-10: 0786720751  WL - 1

Murder Most Persuasive (Elizabeth Parker, Bk 3) :: Tracy Kiely
ISBN-13: 9780312699413 - ISBN-10: 0312699417     WL - 13

Retribution (Dark-Hunter) :: Sherrilyn Kenyon
ISBN-13: 9780312546595 - ISBN-10: 0312546599   WL  - 73

Scary Stories Treasury: Omnibus :: Alvin Schwartz, Stephen Gammell
ISBN-13: 9780060263416 - ISBN-10: 0060263415  WL  - 4

Syren (Septimus Heap, Bk 5) :: Angie Sage
ISBN-13: 9780060882105 - ISBN-10: 0060882107   WL - 99

Last Edited on: 3/1/14 1:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 6:05 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please. The WL books below may be combined with books from my shelf to complete an order.

I smoke and recently had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian:

The Iron King (Iron Fey, Bk 1)
Author: Julie Kagawa

Offworld
Author: Robin Parrish

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eleventh Grade Burns
Author: Heather Brewer

Daniel X: The Manga, Vol. 1
Author: James Patterson

Dark Inside
Author: Jeyn Roberts

Old Man's War (Old Man's War, Bk 1)
Author: John Scalzi

Left for Undead (Crimson Moon, Bk 6)
Author: L. A. Banks

The Stress of Her Regard
Author: Tim Powers

Sabriel (adult) (The Abhorsen Trilogy)
Author: Garth Nix

Ghost Town
Author: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson, Tim Waggoner

Fiction/Mysteries/Cozies:

If Bread Could Rise to the Occasion (Country Cooking School, Bk 3)
Author: Paige Shelton

Quilt or Innocence (Southern Quilting Mystery, Bk 1)
Author: Elizabeth Craig

According To Jane
Author: Marilyn Brant

The Best Short Stories of Mark Twain (Modern Library Classics)
Author: Mark Twain

Heads You Lose
Author: Lisa Lutz, David Hayward

History/Non-Fiction:

The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps: 100 Easy Changes to Start Living a Healthier Lifestyle
Author: Melissa Roberson, Cheryl Forberg RD

How to Sew a Button: And Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew
Author: Erin Bried

Man of War: My Adventures in the World of Historical Reenactment
Author: Charlie Schroeder
Hardcover

Last Edited on: 3/28/14 12:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 16
txhockeymom avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 6:28 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only (can be combined with order from my bookshelf).  Please have the books on auto-request on your wishlist.  

Adult Fiction

Henry Tilney's Diary by Amanda Grange  (12 wishing)

Falling to Pieces - Shipshewana Amish Book 1 by Vanetta Chapman  (49 wishing)

An Irish Country Courtship (Irish Country Book 5) by Patrick Taylor (30 wishing)

The Lady Matador's Hotel: A Novel by Cristina Garcia (hardcover) (15 wishing)

The Linen Queen by Patricia Falvey (18 wishing) added 3/22

Dangerous to Know by Tasha Alexander (14 wishing)

Found Guilty at Five (Lois Mead) by Ann Purser (17 wishing) (hardcover)

A Year on Ladybug Farm (Book 1) by Donna Ball (82 Wishing)

Me again by Keith Cronin (7 wishing) ex-library hardcover  added 3/17

The Wasted Vigil by Nadeem Aslam (11 wishing) added 3/17

The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (70 wishing) (ex-library hardcover) added 3/25

John Saturnall's Feast by Lawrence Norfolk (23 wishing) added 3/25

The Kitty Kama Sutra by Richard Smith (2 wishing) added 3/25

The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory (4 wishing) added 3/28

The Aloha Quilt (An Elm Creek Quilts Novel) by Jennifer Chiaverini (33 wishing) added 3/28

where we belong by Emily Giffin (472 wishing) (hardcover ex-library)  added 3/28

Non-Fiction 

Last Man Out: The Story of the Springhill Mine Disaster by Melissa Fay Greene  (1 wishing)

Cleopatra: A Biography by Stacey Schiff (hardcover) (188 wishing)

Last Edited on: 3/28/14 1:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 19
indigospring avatar
Subject: Thanx for looking!
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 8:26 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  Non smoking home with pets.

Rachel and Leah - Women of Genesis, Bk 3  by Orson Scott Card  (11 WL)

Afterlife  by  Claudia Gray  (30 WL)

Legacies (Shadow Grail, Bk 1)   by  Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edghill   (9 WL)

Sea Change  by  Karen White  (5 WL)

The Bridge: A Novel  by  Karen Kingsbury (10 WL)

Entice  by  Carrie Jones  (25 WL)

The Amateurs  by  Marcus Sakey  (5 WL)

Under a Desert Sky  by  DiAnn Mills  (23 WL)

Raven  by  Allison van Diepen  (5 WL)

Power of Three  by  Diana Wynne Jones  (5 WL)

Freefall (Tunnels, Bk 3)    by  Roderick Gordon, Brian Williams  (22 WL)

City of Dragons (Rain Wilds Chronicles, Bk 3)  by  Robin Hobb  (45 WL)

The Stolen Throne (Dragon Age)  by  David Gaider  (11 WL)

Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown  by  David Wiedemer  (16 WL)

The Kingdom on the Waves (Astonishing Life Of Octavian Nothing, Traitor To The Nation, Vol II)  by  M.T. Anderson  (3 WL)

Eat Mangoes Naked: Finding Pleasure Everywhere and Dancing with the Pits  by Sark  (1WL)

Steam Cuisine: Over 100 Quick, Healthy and Delicious Recipes for Your Steamer  by  Marina Filippelli  (3 WL)

The Tattoo Encyclopedia : A Guide to Choosing Your Tattoo  by  Terisa Green  (2 WL)

EROTIC

Alison's Wonderland  by Alison Tyler   (16 WL)

Pleasure Planet  by Evangeline Anderson  (9 WL)

MANGA

With the Light... Vol. 8: Raising an Autistic Child  by  Keiko Tobe  (9 WL)

Pounded  by  Brian Wood, Steve Rolston  (2 WL)

Last Edited on: 3/12/14 8:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
esjro avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 2/27/2014 8:51 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only.  May be combined with books from my shelf, and/or graphic novels from this list zero copies: graphic novels and/or ARCs.  Please have on your wishlist with AutoRequest on before you PM.  Thanks for looking!

Paranormal:

By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, Bk 6) Author: Jennifer Estep (71 WL)

YA:

The Enemy (Enemy, Bk 1) Author: Charlie Higson (19 WL)

Mystery:

The Secret Lives of Married Women Author: Elissa Wald (13 WL)

Purgatory (Jack Taylor, Bk 10)Author: Ken Bruen (13 WL)

Fiction:

The Boy: A Novel by Lara Santoro (36 WL)

This Beautiful Life :: Helen Schulman (104 WL)

Non-fiction:

Diamond in the Rough Author: Shawn Colvin 8 WL

Graphic novels and manga:

Chester 5000-XYV Author: Jessica Fink 1 WL

Gingerbread Girl Author: Paul Tobin, Colleen Coover 3 WL

Fox Bunny Funny Author: Andy Hartzell 1 WL

Last Edited on: 3/14/14 2:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Multiples List March 2014
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 4:44 PM ET

2 or more please.  Can combine from shelf.

IF WISHES WERE EARLS -  Elizabeth Boyle  # 9780062089090  (30 wishers

LIFE AFTER WIFE - Carolyn Brown  #9781612186849   ( 19 Wishers

A GIRLS GUIDE TO (MAN) HUNTING - Jessica Clare # 9780425247358  ( 22 Wishers

THE CARE AND FEEDING OF AN ALPHA MALE - Jessica Clare # 9780425253168  ( 24 Wishers

THE INQUISITOR'S APPRENTICE - Chris Moriarty # 9780547581354  11 wisher  (added  March 21

THE HUNGER GAMES -Collins #9780439023528  5 wishers (added March 21

GREGOR AND THE MARKS OF SECRET #9780439791465 26 wishers ( added March 21

RULER OF THE REALM - Herbie Brennen # 1599901498   1 wisher (added March 21

EVERYDAY-David Levithan  #9780307931887  148 wishers (added March 22

Last Edited on: 3/22/14 9:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Carol C. (Thorn) - ,
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 4:52 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/22/14 6:14 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Melody1959 avatar
Limited Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 5:33 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please. Please take a look at my bookshelf- WL and bookshelf books can be combined to meet order minimum.

We are a non-smoking household but do have one cat and use a woodstove for heating for those with allergies.

Family Acts by Louise Schafferhttp://www.paperbackswap.com/Family-Acts-Louise-Shaffer/book/140006063X/ (WL 5)

Endangered Minds-Why Children Don't Think and What We Can Do About It by Jane M Healy, PhD http://www.paperbackswap.com/Endangered-Minds-Why-Jane-M-Healy/book/0684856204/ (WL 3)

Skinnytinis-All the Fun for Half the Calories by Teresa Marie Howes http://www.paperbackswap.com/SkinnyTinis-Fun-Half-Teresa-Marie-Howes/book/0470447060/ (WL 4)

Wild Turkeys-Hunting and Watching by John J Mettler Jr http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wild-Turkeys-Hunting-John-J-Mettler/book/1580170692/ (WL 2)

Life Without Parole by Clare O'Donohue http://www.paperbackswap.com/Life-Parole-Kate-Clare-ODonohue/book/0452297826/ (WL 20)

Eat This Not That (Best and Worst Food in America!) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Eat-Best-Worst-Foods-America/book/1605294616/ (WL 79)

Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne http://www.paperbackswap.com/Around-World-80-Jules-Verne/book/014036711X/ (WL 4)

The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo http://www.paperbackswap.com/Magicians-Elephant-Kate-DiCamillo/book/0763652989/ (WL 8)

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin http://www.paperbackswap.com/Game-Thrones-Song-George-R-R-Martin/book/0553573403/ (WL 5)

Murder Buys a T-Shirt by Christy Fifield http://www.paperbackswap.com/Murder-Buys-T-Christy-Fifield/book/0425246663/ (WL 6)

Ranger's Apprentice- The Icebound Land- Book 3 by John Flanagan http://www.paperbackswap.com/Icebound-Land-Rangers-John-Flanagan/book/0142410756/) (WL 6)

Nickel and Dimed to Death by Denise Swanson http://www.paperbackswap.com/Nickeled-Dimed-Death-Denise-Swanson/book/0451239423/ (WL 51)

Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion http://www.paperbackswap.com/Easily-Amused-Karen-McQuestion/book/0547745028/ (WL 6)

The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook by Erin Chase http://www.paperbackswap.com/5-Dinner-Mom-Erin-Chase/book/0312607334/ (WL 175)

The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley http://www.paperbackswap.com/Dead-Vaulted-Arches-Alan-Bradley/book/0385344058/ (WL 119)

Last Edited on: 3/27/14 11:52 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
materialgirl avatar
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 7:12 PM ET

Two or more and have on auto request please:

Chanel Bonfire :: Wendy Lawless
ISBN-13: 9781476745480 - ISBN-10: 147674548X

Climbing the Mango Trees: A Memoir of a Childhood in India :: Madhur Jaffrey
ISBN-13: 9781400078202 - ISBN-10: 1400078202

Covered Wagon Women: Diaries & Letters from the Western Trails 1852 : The California Trail :: Kenneth L. Holmes (Editor)
ISBN-13: 9780803272910 - ISBN-10: 080327291X

The Dressmaker of Khair Khana: Five Sisters, One Remarkable Family, and the Woman Who Risked Everything to Keep Them Safe :: Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
ISBN-13: 9780061732478 - ISBN-10: 0061732478

The End of Your Life Book Club (Vintage) :: Will Schwalbe
ISBN-13: 9780307739780 - ISBN-10: 0307739783

Endless Feasts : Sixty Years of Writing from Gourmet (Modern Library Food) :: Ruth Reichl (Editor)
ISBN-13: 9780375759925 - ISBN-10: 0375759921

Her Fork in the Road: Women Celebrate Food and Travel
ISBN-13: 9781885211712 - ISBN-10: 1885211716

If Today Be Sweet :: Thrity Umrigar
ISBN-13: 9780061240249 - ISBN-10: 0061240249

It Must've Been Something I Ate :: Jeffrey Steingarten
ISBN-13: 9780375727122 - ISBN-10: 0375727124

The Kitchen House :: Kathleen Grissom
ISBN-13: 9781439153666 - ISBN-10: 1439153663

La Bella Lingua: My Love Affair with Italian, the World's Most Enchanting Language :: Dianne Hales
ISBN-13: 9780767927703 - ISBN-10: 0767927702

Like Family : Growing Up in Other People's Houses, a Memoir :: Paula McLain
ISBN-13: 9780316909099 - ISBN-10: 0316909092

Medium Raw: A Bloody Valentine to the World of Food and the People Who Cook :: Anthony Bourdain
ISBN-13: 9780061718953 - ISBN-10: 0061718955

Moab Is My Washpot: An Autobiography :: Stephen Fry
ISBN-13: 9781569472026 - ISBN-10: 1569472025

Y: A Novel :: Marjorie Celona
ISBN-13: 9781451674408 - ISBN-10: 1451674406

Last Edited on: 3/24/14 1:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
alicemeg avatar
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 8:50 PM ET

I've got some heavier books I'd prefer to send out in groups of three or more to make shipping affordable.  The books can take a while to reach the mainland from here (they go by boat) so you should allow 4-6 weeks for media mail.  If you don't mind the wait, PM me your list of desired books.  Or if you want 5 books, I can send Priority Mail, which is much faster.  Feel free to combine with my shelf or list of books not yet posted (mostly zero copies, zero wishers).

Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels World, Bk 1) by Ilona Andrews, 0425256138, 122 wishers

Be With Me by Maya Banks, 042522404X, 2 wishers

Linger: Stay with Me / Songbird by Maya Banks, 1605045497, 30 wishers

Ex-Purgatory (Ex, Bk 4) by Peter Clines, 0804136610, 12 wishers

Monster Hunter Legion (Monster Hunter, Bk 4) by Larry Correia, 1451639066, 25 wishers

Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer, 0316069884, 249 wishers

A Mermaid's Ransom (Daughters of Arianne, Bk 3) by Joey W. Hill, 0425230686, 12 wishers

Black Lace Omnibus IV (includes Top of Her Game by Emma Holly and two other novels), 0739407139, 1 wisher

Alien Tango (Katherine 'Kitty' Katt, Bk 2) by Gini Koch, 0756406323, 13 wishers

Patient Zero (Joe Ledger, Bk 1) by Jonathan Maberry, 0312382855, 38 wishers

No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (Rules of Scoundrels, Bk 3) by Sarah MacLean, 0062068547, 24 wishers

Midnight Blue-Light Special (Incryptid, Bk 2) by Seanan McGuire, 0756407923, 61 wishers

Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, Bk 3) by Richelle Mead, 0758216432, 80 wishers

Truthseeker (Worldwalker, Bk 1) by C.E. Murphy, 0345516060, 73 wishers

Guardian of Honor (Summoning, Bk 1) by Robin Owens, 0373802153, 2 wishers

The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan, 0143038583, 642 wishers

The Long War by Terry Pratchett & Stephen Baxter, 0062068695, 15 wishers

Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, Bk 10) by Nalini Singh, 042524489X, 49 wishers

Wolf Who Rules (Tinker/Elfhome 2) by Wen Spencer, 141657381X, 6 wishers

Shadows's Son by John Sprunk, 1616142014, 11 wishers

Reamde by Neal Stephenson, 9780062106421, 30 wishers

The Apocalypse Codex (Laundry Files, Bk 4) by Charles Stross, 042525643X, 13 wishers

Alpha (Shifters, Bk 6) by Rachel Vincent, 077832818X, 8 wishers

Last Edited on: 3/26/14 8:34 AM ET - Total times edited: 8
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Contemp WL Multiples - PM me.
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 10:24 PM ET

Prefer 3, but will take 2 minimum. PM me with questions or requests.

Shiloh Walker -  Hunter's Fall - 9780425241806

Erica Hayes - Revelation - 9780425258378

Jennifer Bernard - How to Tame a Wild Fireman - 9780062273659

Elizabeth Lowell -  Dangerous Refuge - 978-006-213-273-4

Alyssa Day - The Cursed - 9780425255773

Louisa Edwards - Hot Under Pressure - 978031253440 - EXC. EXC. EXC. READ

Carolyn Brown - The Cowboy's Christmas Baby - 9781804948

Shannon Stacey - Love a Little Sideways - 9780373002252

Lori Wilde - The Christmas Cookie Collection - 9780062136305

I have no books on my shelf but have several other books that I can combine - will be happy to send list.

Also see my post - looking for deals on various authors, Debbie Macomber and Brenda Joyce.

Last Edited on: 3/4/14 8:16 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
VolunteerVal avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Triple Diamond medal
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 10:51 PM ET

Please order 2 or more, turn off Requestor Conditions and have books on Auto Request on your wish list.  Books from a non-smoking home with a cat.

Fiction
Bloodroot :: Amy Greene (WL17)

Mystery
Twice as Dead (Odelia Grey Bk 6) :: Sue Ann Jaffarian (WL 34)

Christian Fiction
Dawn Comes Early (Brides of Last Chance Ranch Bk 1) :: Margaret Brownley (WL 15)
The Protector (Families of Honor Bk 2) :: Shelley Shepard Gray (WL 4)
A Simple Winter (Seasons of Lancaster Bk 1) :: Rosalind Lauer (WL 9)
That’s (Not Exactly) Amore (Drama Queen Bk 3) :: Tracey Bateman (WL 3)
You Had Me at Good-bye (Drama Queen Bk 2) :: Tracey Bateman (WL 17)

Last Edited on: 3/20/14 11:53 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
yukixzero avatar
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 11:26 PM ET

Orders of three are preferred but a two order minimum is required.

Hexbound http://www.paperbackswap.com/Hexbound-Dark-Elite-Chloe-Neill/book/0451230795/

Carnival of Souls http://www.paperbackswap.com/Carnival-Souls-Melissa-Marr/book/0061659282/

Roses & Bones http://www.paperbackswap.com/Roses-Bones-Myths-Francesca-Lia-Block/book/0062019546/

Through to You http://www.paperbackswap.com/Through-Emily-Hainsworth/book/006209419X/

Can be combined with my  bookshelf or ARCs below. 

The Brokenhearted http://www.paperbackswap.com/Brokenhearted-Amelia-Kahaney/book/0062230921/

Night School http://www.paperbackswap.com/Night-School-C-J-Daugherty/book/0062193856/

As You Wish http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wish-Jackson-Pearce/book/0061661546/

PhoenixFalls avatar
Date Posted: 3/1/2014 5:46 AM ET

Minimum order is two books; may combine with my shelf, my list of ARCs, or my list of books with zero copies in the system. Please place books on your wishlist on auto-request and turn off any requestor conditions before messaging me. No one in my house smokes, but I have a dog, a wood-burning fireplace, and I got many of my books used.

Science Fiction and Fantasy

Other Fiction

• Alis, by Naomi Rich -- 2 wishers (Hardcover)(Former library book)

Non-Fiction

Last Edited on: 3/21/14 12:00 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
soelo avatar
Date Posted: 3/1/2014 10:53 AM ET

Minimum order of two, please have on auto with no RCs. We have cats but don't smoke. I have other books by some of these authors on my bookshelf that are not WL'd.

Fantasy Series - mostly YA

Historical Fiction or History

Other

Last Edited on: 3/8/14 7:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
tk942 avatar
Tammy K. (tk942) - ,
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 3/1/2014 6:49 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more. May combine with anything on my shelf. Please let me know about any RC when you send me your PM. Ours is a non-smoking, but two cat household.             DEAL: Order 3 books and choose a freebie from my shelf or unpostables. Order 5 and pick 2.

YA/Children's:

The Black Book of Secrets by F.E. Higgins (1w) - Added 3/11

A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones (2w) - Note: Listed in the system as hardback, but is paperback.  - Added 3/11

Mysteries/Thrillers:

Surprise (Dangerous Women, Bk 1) by Arianna Hart (3w) - Added 3/11

Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, Bk 20) by Janet Evanovich (511w) Please note that while this book does have a dust jacket it's very badly torn. When requesting, let me know if you'd like the DJ or not. There's no actual damage to the book. - Added 3/11

Science Fiction/Fantasy:

Bring on the Night (WVMP Radio, Bk 3) (22w)

Thief of Time (Discworld, Bk 26) by Terry Pratchett (1w) - Added 3/11

General Fiction:

The Housekeeper & The Professor (11w)

Erotica:

Finding the Magic (Shifting Magic, Bk 2) (1w)

The Gypsy Lovers (2w)

ParaNaughty (1w)

Portal by Sydney Morgann (2w) - Added 3/11

Puma (Northern Shifters, Bk 3) (7w)

Non-Fiction:

The Assassination of the Black Male Image by Earl Ofari Hutchinson (2w) Note: The book has an S shape from being stored on it's side.  - Added 3/11

Creating Beautiful Boxes With Inlay Techniques (4w)

Frommers 500 Places to See Before They Disappear (500 Places) (20w)

More Than A Page: 200 Projects and the Pages that Inspired Them (4w)

Polymer Clay For The Fun Of It! (1w)

Last Edited on: 3/13/14 5:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
mom2nine avatar
Subject: Wishlist multiples
Date Posted: 3/1/2014 9:42 PM ET

Please order two or more, three prefered may include books from my bookshelf.  Non-smoking home, quick turnaround

The Butterfly's Daughter  by Mary Alice Monroe 9781439170618  WL18

Daughter of Heaven by Leslie Li  9781559708005  WL 3

A Home in Drayton Valley by Kim Vogel Sawyer  9780764207884  WL 32

The Distant Hours by Kate Morton 9781439152799  WL 59

The House at Riverton  by Kate Morton 9781416550532  WL 3 

also have Forgotten Garden by Morton available in paperback, hardcover has 30+ wishing

Juliet, Naked  by Nick Hornby 9781594484773  WL2

The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli 9780312674441  WL 34

The Memory Thief by Emily Colin 9780345530394  WL24

Jewel of St Petersburg by Kate Furnivall  9780425234235  WL 20

The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark  9781416590590  WL 18

Please be sure to WL your book order and send me a PM with your order.  Thank You

Last Edited on: 3/28/14 8:33 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
scifiponygirl avatar
Date Posted: 3/1/2014 10:48 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/19/14 9:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Page: