Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***October 2014 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***October 2014 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 1:13 PM ET

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

Generic Profile avatar
Alexis L. - ,
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 1:16 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more and larger orders may be given preference.  May be combined with my Bookshelf or Wishlisted Unpostables list.  May also be combined with my SwapADVD Wishlist Multiples or Tower.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requestor conditions turned off.  Books come from a smoke free home with cats.

Last Edited on: 10/27/14 12:38 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 1:22 PM ET

Orders of at least two (2) although I would prefer 3, if at all possible...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used along with selections from this list.

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!

When Day Breaks by Maya Banks  (WL110)

Heart of the West by Ann Jacobs  (WL21)

Something More by Amanda Young (WL25)

Last Edited on: 10/2/14 5:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 1:38 PM ET

Ok! I'm looking for order of 2 or more! (Preference will be given to larger orders!) Your order can combine book from here and my Bookshelf. I don't smoke but I do have a fluffy cat, so please keep that in mind!

Also! I'm not on the internet much on the weekends, so if I'm slow getting back to you, don't panic! It's first come, first serve.

Please make sure you have the books you're requesting on your wishlist.

• Young Adult:

-Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Bk 3)   Author: Maggie Stiefvater  ISBN-13: 9780545259088   (WL 106) 

-The Pregnancy Project   Author: Gaby Rodriguez   ISBN-13: 9781442446229   (WL 31)  

-The Collector    Author: Victoria Scott  ISBN-13: 9781620612422  (WL 18)  

-Looking for Alaska   Author: John Green  ISBN-13: 9780142402511   (WL 363)  ADDED 10/1

• Fiction/Literature:

-Cornbread Nation 3 : Foods of the Mountain South (Cornbread Nation: Best of Southern Food Writing)  (7 WL)  ISBN-13: 9780807856567

-Kieron Smith, boy   Author: James Kelman  ISBN-13: 9780151013487   (WL 2) 

-The Shadow of the Wind     Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafon  ISBN-13: 9781594200106   (WL 3)

-The Captive Heart (Daughters of Caleb Bender, Bk 2)   Author: Dale Cramer  ISBN-13: 9780764208393  (WL 12)

-Skin Deep: Women Writing on Color, Culture, and Identity   Author: Elena Featherston  ISBN-13: 9780895947086  (WL 1)

-Secret Daughter: A Novel  Author: Shilpi Somaya Gowder  ISBN-13: 9780061974304  (WL 11)

-A Town Like Alice (Vintage Classics)Author: Nevil Shute  ISBN-13: 9780099530268    (WL 9)   ADDED 10/10

-The Son  Author: Philipp Meyer   ISBN-13: 9780062120397  (WL 152)  ADDED 10/10

-The Henry Root Letters  Author: Henry Root  ISBN-13: 9780708818886  (WL 1)   Added 10/13

• ROMANCE:

-When the Duke Was Wicked (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, Bk 1)  Author: Lorraine Heath  ISBN-13: 9780062276223  (WL 40)    ADDED 10/15

• CD AudioBooks:

-The Forgery of Venus (Audio CD) (Unabridged)  Author: Michael Gruber, Eric Conger (Narrator)  ISBN-13: 9780061453045   (WL 1)  ADDED 10/1

-Choice Cuts: A Savory Selection of Food Writing from Around the World and Throughout History  Author: Mark Kurlansky    ISBN-13: 9781590072844   (WL 1)  

• Biographies & Memoirs:

-Factory of Facts, The   Author: Luc Sante   ISBN-13: 9780679424109   (WL 3)

• Mysteries/Thrillers:

-Vixen 03    Author: Clive Cussler  ISBN-13: 9780670747412   (WL  11)   

-The Empty Mirror   Author: J. Sydney Jones  ISBN-13: 9780312383893  (WL 1)

-Legacy of the Dead (Inspector Ian Rutledge, Bk 4)  Author: Charles Todd  ISBN-13: 9780553583151  (WL 1)  ADDED 10/10

-The Sanibel Sunset Detective Returns  Author: Ron Base  ISBN-13: 9780973695557  (WL 1)   ADDED 10/10

-The Client (Large Print)  Author: John Grisham   ISBN-13: 9780385468657  (WL 1)   ADDED 10/10

-Indigo Slam: An Elvis Cole Novel  Author: Robert Crais   ISBN-13: 9780786862610  (WL 1)  ADDED 10/15

• Children:

-Mayflower 1620 : A New Look at a Pilgrim Voyage   Author: Catherine O'Neill Grace, Peter Arenstam, John Kemp, Plimoth Plantation  ISBN-10: 0792261429  (WL 2)   

-Shipwrecked! : The True Adventures of a Japanese Boy   Author: Rhoda Blumberg   ISBN-10: 068817485X  (WL 14) 

• Health & Relationships:

-The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships  Author: Gary Chapman, Jennifer Thomas   ISBN-13: 9781881273578   (WL 2)    ADDED 10/29

• Science Fiction & Fantasy & Occult:

-Bone Gnawers Stargazers (Tribe Novel, Book 4)  Author: Justin Achilli, Bill Bridges  ISBN-13: 9781565048867  (WL 1)

-How to Hunt Ghosts : A Practical Guide  Author: Joshua P. Warren  ISBN-13: 9780743234931  (WL 1)

• Crafts & Hobbies & Games:

-Dogology: What Your Relationship with Your Dog Reveals about You  Author: Sarah Wilson, Vicki Croke  ISBN-10: 1594869200  (WL 3)  

-The Everything Bible Word Search Book: 150 fun and inspirational puzzles (Everything Series)  Author: Charles Timmerman  ISBN-10: 1598697986  (WL 1)  

• Interior Design/Architecture--- Arts/Photography:

-London Style: Streets, Interiors, Details (Icon (Taschen))  Author: Jane Edwards Mus  ISBN-13: 9783836507776   (WL 1) 

-Inheriting Beauty   by Roger Moenks (Photographer)    ISBN-13: 9781576874301   (WL 1) 

-The Art of Belly Dancing: Shimmy Your Way to a Sexier You!    Author: Melanie Votaw, Valerie Rushmere  (WL 3) 

• Graphic Novels:

-The Unclothed Man in the 35th Century A.D.  Author: Dash Shaw  ISBN-13: 9781606993071   (WL 2)

-Delayed Replays  Author: Liz Prince  ISBN-13: 9781603090124 (WL 1)

-Never Ending Summer  Author: Allison Cole  ISBN-13: 9781891867668   (WL 1)   ADDED 10/2

• Manga:

-Queen's 1   (Volume 1)  Author: Ha Sung-hyen   ISBN-13: 9781598166583   (WL 1)

-Toriko, Vol. 1  Author: mitsutoshi Shimabukuro  ISBN-13: 9781421535098  (WL 3)    ADDED 10/2

-Toriko, Vol. 2  Author: mitsutoshi Shimabukuro  ISBN-13: 9781421535104  (WL 3)   ADDED 10/2

[More to come! Feel free to ask for the full list in the meantime!]

There will be more, but I have to finish digging them out! ;)

AND!! I have other Manga/Graphic novels. You're welcome to ask for the full list.

Last Edited on: 10/29/14 6:14 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
tk942 avatar
Tammy K. (tk942) - ,
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 1:39 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more. (Orders of 2 if 1 of the items has less than 10 wishers). May combine with anything on my shelf, my Zero Copies/Zero Wishers List, my SaD Tower, or my SaD WL Multiples post. Please let me know about any RC when you send me your PM. Ours is a non-smoking, but two cat household.             DEAL: All the books currently posted on my shelf are 5/2.

YA/Children's:

A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones (3w) - Note: Listed in the system as hardback, but is paperback.

Mysteries/Thrillers:

Murder for the Halibut (Clueless Cook, Bk 3) by Liz Lipperman (27w)

Science Fiction/Fantasy:

A Clash of Kings (HBO Tie-in Edition): A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Two by George R.R Martin (2w)

A Feast for Crows (Song of Ice and Fire, Bk 4) by George R. R. Martin  (45w)

Shadowrise (Shadowmarch, Bk 3) by Tad Williams (1w)

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 3) by Chloe Neill (49w)  - Added 10/27

Under the Dome by Stephen King (73w)  - Added 10/27

Romance/Erotica:

Exposed: The Erotic Fiction of Alison Tyler by Alison Tyler  (7w)

Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye (29w) Front cover has a crease that runs from top to bottom. - Added 10/27

Moonlight and Shadows by Jamie Craig & Annmarie McKenna & Dawn Halliday (43w) - Added 10/27

ParaNaughty (3w)

Pleasure Planet by Evangeline Anderson (6w)

Strength of the Wolf (Northern Shifters, Bk 2) by Jorrie Spencer (7w) I also have the first book in the series The Strength of the Pack (Northern Shifters, Bk 1) on my Zero Copies/Zero Wishers List.  - Added 10/27

I'd like to keep the following today:

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple I by Jaid Black (Editor) (47w) - Added 10/2

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple II by Jaid Black (Editor) (18w) - Added 10/2

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple III by Jaid Black (Editor) (24w) - Added 10/2

Non-Fiction:

Animals / Acrylic: Learn to Paint Step by Step (How to Draw and Paint Series: Acrylic) by Rod Lawrence (2w)

The Assassination of the Black Male Image by Earl Ofari Hutchinson (2w)

Creating Beautiful Boxes With Inlay Techniques (3w)

More Than A Page: 200 Projects and the Pages that Inspired Them (2w)

Last Edited on: 10/28/14 6:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 2:34 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 2 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL. Happy reading. :-) Always looking for new “friends” gold key or not, my friends list is on auto accept :-). Books I have newly added are at the top of each of their sections. And please put them on your WL before messaging. Thanks!

SPECIAL DEAL! 4 for 3! YES, WL books. Anyway, request 4 of these WL books and I will post 3 to your WL, and include the 4th. (You don't have to buddy a credit or anything. It's just free.) You MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 ON YOUR WL BEFORE EMAILING ME. Seriously, please do not email before. I use printable postage and cannot ship without it. You can do multiples, so 8 for 6, whatevs. Enjoy!

Fantasy/Sci Fi/Seafaring/Paranormal

Witch Wraith: The Dark Legacy of Shannara, Terry Brooks

Honor Among Thieves, David Chandler

Modelland, Tyra Banks

Blood of the Emperor, Tracy Hickman

Man of War, Alexander Kent

Spellbound, Blake Charlton

The Infinity Gate, Sara Douglass

Fiction

Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk, Ben Fountain

Dick Francis’ Refusal (Sid Halley, Bk 5), Felix Francis

A Land More Kind Than Home, Wiley Cash

Psych: A Fatal Frame of Mind, William Rabkin

Mr. Monk on the Couch, Lee Goldberg

Trains and Lovers, Alexander McCall Smith

Mr. Monk is a Mess, Lee Goldberg

Sewer Balls, Steven Schindler

Tap and Gown, Diana Peterfreund

Swallow, Tonya Plank

Northern Lights, Tim O’Brien

Imperial Bedrooms, Bret Eason Ellis

Bi-Curious, Natalie Weber

Utu, Caryl Ferey

The Understudy, David Nicholls

Memoir/Bio/Other

Man Up! Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence; Ross Matthews

Pagan Time, Micah Perks

Lizz Free or Die: Essays, Lizz Winstead

Sharp, David Fitzpatrick

Dear Fatty, Dawn French

All New Letters from a Nut, Ted L. Nancy

Emails From an A**hole, John Lindsay

The Grumpy Guide to Life: Observations from Grumpy Cat; Grumpy Cat

Shut Up and Give Me the Mic, Dee Snyder

Not that Kind of Girl, Carlene Bauer

I’m Not High, Jim Breuer

Rod: The Autobiography, Rod Stewart

Notes from the Night, Taylor Plimpton

The Nerdist Way, Chris Hardwick

The Rules of the Tunnel, Ned Zeman

High Heels and Dirty Deals, Brett Tate

Mom Have You Seen My Leather Pants, Craig A. Williams

Wedding Babylon, Imogen Edward-Jones

Between a Heart and Rock Place, Pat Benetar

It’s Hard Not to Hate You, Valerie Frankel

Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?, Steven Tyler

Hospital Babylon, Imogen Edwards-Jones

How to Be a Woman, Caitlin Moran

The Man Who Heard Voices, Michael Bamberger

Don’t Kill the Birthday Girl, Sandra Beasley

A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, Ishmael Beah

The Two Kinds of Decay, Sarah Manguso

Front of the Class, Brad Cohen

How to Lose Your Ass and Regain Your Life, Kirstie Alley

Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life, Michael Moore

The Tale of the Rose: The Love Story Behind The Little Prince, Consuelo De Saint-Exupery

The World According to Mimi Smartypants, Mimi Smartypants

Father’s Day, Buzz Bissinger

A Brain Wider Than the Sky, Andrew Levy

Marrying Anita, Anita Jain

Sex and Bacon, Sarah Katherine Lewis

All in My Head, Paula Kamen

I Drink for a Reason, David Cross

Skipping Towards Gomorrah, Dan Savage

America Anonymous: Eight Addicts in Search of a Life, Benoit Denizet-Lewis

America Unzipped, Brian Alexander

Hotel Heaven, Matthew Brace

A Cat Named Darwin, William Jordan

The Lampshade, Mark Jacobson

Portrait of the Addict as a Young Man, Bill Clegg

The Journal of Helene Berr, Helene Berr

The Beautiful People, Simon Doonan

Last Edited on: 10/2/14 12:32 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
flfraidycat avatar
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 3:34 PM ET

Please order a minimum of three (3), which can be combined with my shelf books (I just added several recently WL books with no copies in the system), I badly need to save on shipping. Smoking and feline home, so please have RCs off and the books on your WL, automatic, without restrictions. Orders will be filled on a first come basis as I can't monitor requests non-stop. :-) If you are a non-cozy reader, my WL multiple topic from earlier this year has tons more that are still available...

MYSTERIES

What a Ghoul Wants - Victoria Laurie ISBN9780451238979

Monument to the Dead (Museum Mystery) Sheila Connolly 9780425257128

The Final Arrangement (Flower Shop, Bk 1) Annie Adams

Murder Sends a Postcard (Haunted Souvenir Shop) Christy Fifield

Postcards From The Dead (Scrapbooking, Bk 10) Laura Childs

Chihuahua Confidential (Barking Detective, Bk 2) Waverly Curtis

The Bat (Harry Hole, Bk 1) Jo Nesbo

Stick-Fork-Poppy-Robin-Allen/book/0738727954/

Ink-Flamingos-Tattoo-Karen-E-Olson/book/0451233794/

Skeleton Letters (Scrapbooking Mystery) Laura Childs 9780425251591

Cropped to Death (Faith Hunter Scrap This Mystery) Christina Freeburn 9781938383069

Black-Beans-Vice-J-B-Stanley/book/0738719544/

Antiques-Disposal-Trash-Barbara-Allan/book/0758263619/

Poisoned-Prose-Books-Ellery-Adams/book/0425262952/

Grace-Among-Thieves-Julie-Hyzy/book/042525139X/

Murder-Chelsea-Gaslight-Victoria-Thompson/book/0425260453/

Death-Drops-Natural-Chrystle-Fiedler/book/1451643608/

Killer-Maize-Farmers-Paige-Shelton/book/0425251748/

Brie-Cheese-Shop-Avery-Aames/book/0425255549/

Corpse-Cob-Odelia-Sue-Ann-Jaffarian/book/0738713511/

Trouble-Tarot-Fortune-Kari-Lee-Townsend/book/0425251977/

CHILDREN

I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 Lauren Tarshis

I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 Lauren Tarshis

I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 Lauren Tarshis

OTHER

Rutherford Park: A Novel Elizabeth Cooke

Bucolic-Plague-How-Josh-Kilmer-Purcell/book/0061997838/

Literally-Best-Language-Paul-Yeager/book/0399534237/

Autobiography-Yogi-Paramahansa-Yogananda/book/0876120796/

Djibouti-Audio-CD-Elmore-Leonard/book/0062008501/

Promises from the Past (Large Print) Victoria Bruce

Son of the Rough South: An Uncivil Memoir Karl Fleming

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire JK Rowling

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix JK Rowling

Land Remembered (Vol 2) Student Edition Patrick O. Smith

Seedtime & Harvest: A Mystical View of the Scriptures Neville

Hints on Household Taste: The Classic Handbook of Victorian Interior Decoration (Illustrated) Charles L. Eastlake

The Ankh - Key of Life Editors of Weiser Books

Best Friends, Occasional Enemies: The Lighter Side of Life as Mother and Daughter Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella

Complete Book of Amulets & Talismans (Llewellyn's Sourcebooks) Migene Gonzalez-Wippler

Couching at the Door (Wordsworth Mystery and Supernatural) D.K. Broster

The Rebel: An Essay on Man in Revolt Albert Camus

The Empress' New Clothes (Trek Mi Q'An, Bk 1) Jaid Black

Kare Kano His and Her Circumstances (Vol 10) Masami Tsuda

Kare Kano His and Her Circumstances (Vol 8)

Girls I Know Douglas Trevor

My Only Wife Jac Jemc

Rez Life David Treuer

Mundo Cruel: Stories Luis Negron

Not a Fan - Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus Kyle Idleman

Cardcaptors (Book 7) Clamp

Cardcaptors (Book 4) Clamp

Seedtime & Harvest: A Mystical View of the Scriptures Neville

Ribbons, Buttons & Beads: Projects for a Romantic Home Mary Jo Hiney

Mars (Bk 8) Fuyumi Soryo

Kare Kano His and Her Circumstances (Vol 7) Masami Tsuda

The Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers (Second Edition) Christopher Vogler

Homeboyz Alan Lawrence Sitomer

Tooth and Claw Jo Walton

Hints on Household Taste: The Classic Handbook of Victorian Interior Decoration (Illustrated) Charles L. Eastlake WL 1

Last Edited on: 10/17/14 10:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 13
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 5:58 PM ET

Last Edited on: 10/29/14 8:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 27
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 6:34 PM ET

I added

YA/ Children's

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy by Mo Willems (wl 8) ISBN 9780545155144
The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog by Mo Willems (wl 8) ISBN 9780439800884

to my above post.

Thank you

April

PIZZELLEBFS avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 7:07 PM ET

Orders of two or more, please. WL books may be combined with books from my shelf to complete an order.

I smoke and recently had a cat. Please turn off any RCs regarding those before ordering and please have any WL books on your WL and on auto-request.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Dystopian:

Evercrossed
Author: Elizabeth Chandler
3 Wishers

World War Z (Movie Tie-In Edition): An Oral History of the Zombie War
Author: Max Brooks
6 Wishers

The Thin Executioner
Author: Darren Shan
2 Wishers

Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, Book 2)
Author: Michelle Zink
22 Wishers

Secret Vengeance (Jack, Bk 3)
Author: F. Paul Wilson
4 Wishers

Fiction/Mysteries/Cozies:spacer.gif

The Locator: The Knowland Retribution

Author: Richard Greener
43 Wishers

The Inquisitor: A Novel
Author: Mark Allen Smith
4 Wishers

The Tower: A Novel (Ruin Trilogy)
Author: Simon Toyne
9 Wishers

Illegally Iced (Donut Shop, Bk 9)
Author: Jessica Beck
27 Wishers

Seconds Away (Mickey Bolitar, Bk 2)
Author: Harlan Coben
36 Wishers

History/Non-Fiction:

The Finest Hours: The True Story of the U.S. Coast Guard's Most Daring Sea Rescue
Author: Michael J. Tougias, Casey Sherman
Hardcover 9 Wishers

The Apprentice : My Life in the Kitchen
Author: Jacques Pepin
2 Wishers

The Last Season
Author: Eric Blehm
3 Wishers

Blood Brothers
Author: Elias Chacour, David Hazard
2 Wishers

Whirlwind: The Air War Against Japan, 1942-1945
Author: Barrett Tillman
Hardcover 2 Wishers

Last Edited on: 10/31/14 8:00 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
esjro avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 7:38 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only.  May be combined with books from my shelf, and/or graphic novels from this list zero copies: graphic novels and/or ARCs.  Please have on your wishlist with AutoRequest on before you PM.  Thanks for looking!

Fiction:

Hellbent (Cheshire Red Reports, Bk 2) by Cherie Priest (30 WL)

Trapped (Iron Druid Chronicles, Bk 5) by Kevin Hearne (64 WL)

Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell, Bk 2) Author: Jenn Bennett (22WL)

Horizon (Aftertime, Bk 3) by Sophie Littlefield (12 WL)

American Salvage (Made in Michigan Writers) Author: Bonnie Jo Campbell (22 WL)

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy (37 WL)

House of Glass :: Sophie Littlefield (24 WL)

Non-fiction:

Clean, Clear, and Cold: The Fate of Fresh Water in the Twenty-First Century :: Alex Prud'homme (8 WL)

What It's Like to Go to War Author: Karl Marlantes (33 WL)

Last Edited on: 10/16/14 8:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Contemp/Paranorm WL Mult:SStacy/TSolheim/CBrown/LViehl/EConnor/EKellison
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 7:43 PM ET

Date Posted: 9/2/2014 7:54 AM ET

Some unread - new exc condition. Minimum of 2 - PM me with order or questions.

Contemp Rom - Carolyn Brown - How to Marry a Cowboy - 9781402280559

Contemp Rom - Cara McKenna - Lay it Down - 9780451260

Contemp Rom - Shannon Stacey - Falling for Max - 9780373002290

Contemp Rom - Tracy Solheim - Risky Game - 97804252666656

Paranormal - Ellen Connor - Nightfall - 9780425266816 (Unread Exc Condition)

Paranormal - Erin Kellison - Soul Kissed - 9781420118988 (Unread Exc Condition)

Paranormal - Lynn Viehl - Nightbound - 9780451239815 (Unread Exc Condition)

I also have a contemp arc - Jill Shalvis - with full cover art listed in that thread. Over 100 wishers. Here is link: http://www.paperbackswap.com/List-ARCs-Here-OCTOBER-2014/topic/139322/?ls=1775#p6531559

Also am looking for deals on several authors - here is link: http://www.paperbackswap.com/Looking-4-Deals-E-Hoyt/topic/297373/  

Last Edited on: 10/19/14 11:39 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
mom2nine avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Eclectic Wishbook Multiples
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 9:41 PM ET

I will accept orders of two, but would appreciate three or more.  may also include my bookshelf, ARC's on pg. 72 Non-smoking home.  I ship quickly.  Please put on  your wishlist auto request.  thank you

Freeman, Kimberley Ember Island: A Novel  WL 18

Groff, Lauren Delicate Edible Birds and Other Stories new HB w/jacket  WL 14

King, Claire  The Night Rainbow: A Novel  WL 6

Lawless, Wendy  Chanel Bonfire  WL 4

Lewis, Beverly - Last Bride The [Home to Hickory Hollow] HB w/jacket WL 33

Lindley, Maureen  A Girl Like You: A Novel  WL 5

Samarasan, Preeta Evening Is the Whole Day: A Novel  HB w/jacket WL 8

Taylor, Patrick An Irish Country Wedding (Irish Country, Bk 7)  new HB w/ jacket WL 36

Walter, Jess  Beautiful Ruins (P.S.)  WL 121

Last Edited on: 10/28/14 4:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
safari avatar
Date Posted: 10/1/2014 10:11 PM ET

Minimum order of 2 books; may be combined with my bookshelf. Please have auto-request turned on.

Fiction

Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver (244w)

Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (6w)

Specialty Cooking

Freedom from Allergy Cookbook by Ronald Greenberg, MD (1w)

Memoir

Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard Feynman (2w)

Saxon Math 87 Taken

Saxon Math 87 (1st edition) (1w)

Home Study Facts Practice and Test Forms (4w)

Last Edited on: 10/2/14 6:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/2/2014 3:48 AM ET

Would like to send out 3 or more to help with the cost of postage.  Please have all RC's off, if you have any concerns please contact me (Most of my books are used and I do not smoke but I do have a woodstove that does on occasion.)  Have on your wish list on auto request.   Thanks.

Rituals of Passion (Brides of Caralon, Bk 1) :: Lacey Alexander  1

On Santa's Naughty List: Unwrapped / Holiday Inn / When I Close My Eyes :: Lacey   3

Enslaved (Trek Mi Q'an, Bk 3) :: Jaid Black  11

Conquest: No Escape / No Fear (Trek Mi Q'an) :: Jaid Black  10

Forbidden Falls (Virgin River, Bk 8) :: Robyn Carr  1

Naughty Nights :: Maggie Casper  8

Bridal Jitters (Harmony, Bk 1) :: Jayne Castle  7

Oath of Challenge :: Marly Chance  2

Charming the Highlander (Highlander, Bk 1) :: Janet Chapman  3

Flying Blind (Dragon Diaries, Bk 1) :: Deborah Cooke  37

Lords of the Were (Tales of the Were, Bk 1) :: Bianca D'Arc  43

The Wolf Who Loved Me (Westfield Wolves, Bk 5) :: Lydia Dare  19

Secrets and Shadows: A 13 to Life Novel :: Shannon Delany  4

Piano Tuning: A Simple and Accurate Method for Amateurs :: Jerry Cree Fischer  1

Once Burned (Night Prince, Bk 1) :: Jeaniene Frost  2

A Knight and White Satin :: Jackie Ivie  2

Forgotten Sea (Children of the Sea, Bk 7) :: Virginia Kantra  36

Three to Tango: Flipping for Chelsea / Dirty/Bad/Wrong / Just One Night / On the Job:: Bethany KaneEmma HollyLauren DaneMegan Hart  75

The Wild Road (Dirk & Steele, Bk 8) :: Marjorie M. Liu  2

Night School (Blood Coven) :: Mari Mancusi  10

Checkmate (Mates, Bk 2) :: Annmarie McKenna  1

A Red Hot New Year: New Year's Bites / Night Resolutions / Snow Blind / Coming on Strong :: Diana MercuryDenise RossettiVirginia ReedeCynthia Eden  1

The Dark Highlander (Highlander, Bk 5) :: Karen Marie Moning  4

In Her Blood (Lunewulf, Bk 2) :: Lorie O'Clare  4

In Her Soul (Lunewulf, Bk 5) :: Lorie O'Clare  3

Blood Deep (Blood, Bk 3) :: Sharon Page  1

Rampant (Killer Unicorns, Bk 1) :: Diana Peterfreund  6

Blood of the Rose (Tudor Vampire Chronicles, Bk 2) :: Kate Pearce  11

Chances Are (Last Chance Rescue, Bk 10) :: Christy Reece  41

Blood of the Demon (Kara Gillian, Bk 2) :: Diana Rowland  16

Body of Sin (Otherkin, Bk 4) :: Eve Silver  8

Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Bk 2) :: Maggie Stiefvater  22

The Blonde :: Duane Swierczynski  1

The Return of Patrick O'Rourke :: N. J. Walters  9

Envy (Fallen Angels, Bk 3) :: J. R. Ward  1

Reckoning (Shadow Dwellers, Bk 4) :: J. C. Wilder  5

Tease Me :: Tracy Wolff  13

ADDED 10-3-14

Vampire Mistress (Vampire Queen, Bk 5) :: Joey W. Hill  41

Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, Bk 4) :: Patricia Briggs  1

Ravenous (Clare Point Vampire, Bk 4) :: V.K. Forrest  5

If I Stay (If I Stay, Bk 1) :: Gayle Forman  276

Voyager (Outlander, Bk 3) :: Diana Gabaldon  96

Kalina's Discovery (Return to Wonderland) :: Cheyenne McCrayMackenzie McKade  52

Starfire (Demonslayers, Bk 3) :: Kate Douglas  16

Would like to send each set to one address.

BLOOD RUNNERS

Last Wolf Standing (Blood Runners, Bk 1) (Silhouette Nocturne, No 35) :: Rhyannon Byrd  4

Last Wolf Hunting (Blood Runners, Bk 2) (Silhouette Nocturne, No 38) :: Rhyannon Byrd  1

Last Wolf Watching (Blood Runners, Bk 3) (Silhouette Nocturne, No 39) :: Rhyannon Byrd  1

LAST SURVIVORS              ADDED 10-3-14

Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, Bk 1) :: Susan Beth Pfeffer  1

The Dead & the Gone (Last Survivors, Bk 2) :: Susan Beth Pfeffer  1

This World We Live In (Last Survivors, Bk 3) :: Susan Beth Pfeffer  32

Last Edited on: 10/12/14 11:48 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 10/2/2014 9:27 AM ET

Please request two or more. Orders can be combined with my bookshelf, unpostables, not posted yet, wishlisted under a different ISBN, and zero copies/zero wishers lists. Please have book on wishlist on auto-request with requestor conditions turned off (non-smoking home, but I have cats).

Science Fiction/Fantasy:
Inda (Inda, Book 1) by Sherwood Smith, 6 wishing
Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg (SF Book Club Edition), 1 wishing
Legends II: New Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg, 6 wishing

YA Fantasy:
The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson, 9 wishing
Protector of the Small Quartet (4 books in 1: First Test, Page, Squire, Lady Knight) by Tamora Pierce (SF Book Club Edition Omnibus), 19 wishing
Terrier (Legend of Beka Cooper, Bk 1) by Tamora Pierce, 2 wishing
Bloodhound (Legend of Beka Cooper, Bk 2) by Tamora Pierce, 29 wishing

Last Edited on: 10/10/14 1:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
defiantdamsel avatar
Date Posted: 10/2/2014 9:47 AM ET

I'd like to send these books out in orders of three or more, can be combined with my bookshelf.  Please have the books on auto-request with RCs off.  All books come from a smoke/pet free home.

Fiction:

Inferno  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Inferno-Robert-Langdon-Dan-Brown/book/0385537859/

Brains: A Zombie Memoir  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Brains-Zombie-Memoir-Robin-Becker/book/0061974056/

Free Range Chickens  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Free-Range-Chickens-Simon-Rich/book/1400065895/

The Lords of Salem http://www.paperbackswap.com/Lords-Salem-Rob-Zombie/book/1455519197/

Non-Fiction:

Gypsy Boy  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Gypsy-Boy-Life-Mikey-Walsh/book/0312622082/

The George Carlin Letters  http://www.paperbackswap.com/George-Carlin-Letters-Sally-Wade/book/1451607768/

Not Taco Bell Material  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Taco-Bell-Material-Adam-Carolla/book/0307888878/

Gunn’s Golden Rules http://www.paperbackswap.com/Gunns-Golden-Rules-Tim-Gunn/book/1439177716/

Bossypants  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Bossypants-Tina-Fey/book/0316056871/

Assholes Finish First  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Assholes-Finish-First-Tucker-Max/book/1416938745/

Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies http://www.paperbackswap.com/Beautifully-Unique-Sparkleponies-Myths-Morons/book/0316236772/

Steve-O Professional Idiot http://www.paperbackswap.com/Professional-Idiot-Memoir/book/1401310796/ 

30 Rock and Philosophy http://www.paperbackswap.com/30-Rock-Philosophy-J-Jeremy-Wisnewski-Editor-/book/0470575581/

The Hunger Games and Philosophy http://www.paperbackswap.com/Hunger-Games-Philosophy-Blackwell-Pop/book/1118065077/

Geek Girls Unite  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Geek-Girls-Unite-Leslie-Simon/book/0062002732/

Girl Power http://www.paperbackswap.com/Girl-Power-Nineties-Marisa-Meltzer/book/0865479798/

Kiss This Punk in the Present Tense  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Kiss-Punk-Present-Gina-Arnold/book/0312155212/

Mom Have You Seen My Leather Pants http://www.paperbackswap.com/Mom-Seen-Leather-Craig-A-Williams/book/0307342123/

I Am Ozzy http://www.paperbackswap.com/Ozzy-Ozzy-Osbourne/book/0446569909/

Ice-T: A Memoir  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Ice-Memoir-Gangster-Life-Redemption/book/0345523288/

Between a Rock and a Heart Place http://www.paperbackswap.com/Between-Heart-Rock-Pat-Benatar/book/0061953776/

Remember Me  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Remember-Lively-Tour-Lisa-Takeuchi-Cullen/book/0060766840/

Patience with God http://www.paperbackswap.com/Patience-God-Frank-Schaeffer/book/030681854X/ (dust jacket looks like it was cut with a box cutter)

American Wasteland  http://www.paperbackswap.com/American-Wasteland-Jonathan-Bloom/book/0738213640/

Mindless Eating http://www.paperbackswap.com/Mindless-Eating-Why-Brian-Wansink-Ph-D-/book/0345526880/

The Book of Ki http://www.paperbackswap.com/Book-Ki-Practical-Mallory-Fromm/book/0892817445/

How Sex Works http://www.paperbackswap.com/How-Sex-Works-Sharon-Moalem/book/0061479659/ (former library book)

Gonzo Science http://www.paperbackswap.com/Gonzo-Science-Anomalies-Heresies-Conspiracies/book/1931044635/

Who’s in Charge  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Whos-Charge-Free-Michael-S-Gazzaniga/book/0061906107/

Ah-Choo!  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Ah-Choo-Uncommon-Jennifer-Ackerman/book/044654115X/

Just My Type A Book About Fonts http://www.paperbackswap.com/Type-Book-About-Simon-GARFIELD/book/1592407463/

Audio Books

Brilliant Blunders http://www.paperbackswap.com/Brilliant-Blunders-Darwin-Mario-Livio/book/1480586080/

Last Edited on: 10/27/14 2:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/2/2014 2:22 PM ET
Orders of 2 or more - Can be combined with bookshelf.  Please have correct ISBN on WL auto.  Non-smoking, no pet household.

Golden Malicious - Orchard Mystery, Bk 7
Author: Sheila Connolly
ISBN-13: 9780425257104
Members Wishing: 23

The Language of Flowers
ISBN-13: 9780345525550
Members Wishing: 155

By a Thread - Elemental Assassin, Bk 6
Author: Jennifer Estep
ISBN-10: 1451651767
Members Wishing: 53 

The Heroes
Author: Joe Abercrombie
ISBN-10: 0316044989
Members Wishing: 44

Bloodshot - Cheshire Red Reports, Bk 1
Author: Cherie Priest
ISBN-13: 9780345520609
Members Wishing: 30

Death Bringer - Skulduggery Pleasant

Author: Derek Landy
ISBN-13: 9780007326037
Members Wishing: 7

Library of Gold - Rogue Angel
Author: Alex Archer
ISBN-13: 9780373621576
Members Wishing: 9

Chimera - Chimera, Bk 1
Author: Rob Thurman
ISBN-13: 9780451463425
Members Wishing: 11

Demonglass - Hex Hall, Bk 2
ISBN-10: 1423128443
Members Wishing: 29

God's War - Bel Dame Apocrypha, Bk 1
Author: Kameron Hurley
ISBN-13: 9781597802147
Members Wishing: 28 

Voices of Dragons
Author: Carrie Vaughn
ISBN-13: 9780061798948
Members Wishing: 64

Growing Up bin Laden Osama's Wife and Son Take Us Inside Their Secret World
Author: Najwa bin LadenOmar bin LadenJean Sasson
ISBN-13: 9780312560874
Members Wishing: 13

Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk A Wicked Bestiary by David Sedaris
Author: David Sedaris
ISBN-13: 9780349121932
Members Wishing: 23 

Last Edited on: 10/18/14 12:46 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/2/2014 10:51 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  WL books can be combined with books from my Bookshelf.  Please turn off RC's and turn on auto request before sending me a PM.

Christian Fiction

At Every Turn by Anne Mateer   10 Wishers

Catch a Falling Star by Beth K. Vogt   11 Wishers

Love In Disguise by Carol Cox     6 Wishers

Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato     9 Wishers

The Restorer's Journey by Sharon Hinck     15 Wishers

The Restorer's Son by Sharon Hinck     11 Wishers

The Shining Badge by Gilbert Morris   17 Wishers

The Silent Harp by Gilbert Morris   12 Wishers

Storm Gathering by Rene Gutteridge   5 Wishers

Surrender The Heart by MaryLu Tyndall     13 Wishers

Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon     8 Wishers

The Virtuous Woman by Gilbert Morris   6 Wishers

Words Spoken True by Ann H. Gabhart     11 Wishers

Humor/Comics

Crankshaft by Tom Batiuk     2 Wishers  (NOTE:  I have two other Crankshaft collection books that have 0 wishers on them that I would like to send with this)

I've Still Got It! by Tom Batiuk     1 Wisher

Ignorance, Thy Name Is Bucky by Darby Conley   19 Wishers

LoserPalooza by Darby Conley   11 Wishers

My Name Is Funky ...And I'm An Alcoholic by Tom Batiuk   5 Wishers

Pierced, A Zits Close-up by Jerry Scott and Jim Borman     6 Wishers

Crafts

The Encyclopedia of Bible Crafts for Children     5 Wishers

Sockology by Brenna Maloney     11 Wishers

Cooking

15 Minute Diabetic Meals by Nancy S. Hughes     3 Wishers

Now Eat This! by Rocco Dispirito   99 Wishers

Mr. Food Every Day's A Holiday Diabetic Cookbook  by Art Ginsberg     3 Wishers

Home and Garden

The First National Bank of Dad by David Owen     8 Wishers

The New Solar Home by David Bonta and Stephen Snyder     1 Wisher

Style on a Budget by Emily Chalmers     7 Wishers

Last Edited on: 10/16/14 4:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/3/2014 12:52 PM ET

I would like orders of two or more.  It can be combined with my bookshelf.  Please put them on your wishlist on auto request so I can post them on it.  I have lots of wishlisted books so please check back, as I have been posting books daily.  I will add them to the top of their genre.

Cookbooks:

Taste of Home Guilt Free Cooking http://www.paperbackswap.com/Taste-Home-Guilt-Free-Cooking/book/0898216567/ 6 wishing

Children:

Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone http://www.paperbackswap.com/Sir-Cumference-Sword-Cindy-Neuschwander/book/1570916004/ 29 wishing

Math Curse http://www.paperbackswap.com/Math-Curse-Jon-Scieszka/book/0670861944/ 4 wishing

The Rescue (Christian Heritage Series 1) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Rescue-Christian-Heritage-Nancy-N-Rue/book/1561793469/  3 wishing

Daniel's Duck http://www.paperbackswap.com/Daniels-Duck-Read-Book-3/book/0064440311/  1 wishing

Betsy-Tacy http://www.paperbackswap.com/Betsy-Tacy-Bk-1/book/0060244151/  3 wishing

Rough and Rugged Lilly http://www.paperbackswap.com/Rough-Rugged-Lily-Nancy-Rue/book/0310702607/ 2 wishing

Shoes for Everyone, A Story about Jan Matzelger http://www.paperbackswap.com/Shoes-Everyone-Story-About-Jan/book/0876144733/

5 wishing

Homeschooling:

Choosing Good Health Abeka Book Health Series http://www.paperbackswap.com/Choosing-Good-Health-A-Beka-Book-Health-Series/book/78218/ 1 wishing

Summer Bridge Activities Preschool to Kindergarten http://www.paperbackswap.com/Summer-Bridge-Activities-Preschool-Kindergarten/book/1594417253/ 1 wishing

More Days Go By (workbook)   http://www.paperbackswap.com/Days-Workbook-Pathway-Reader/book/65769/ 1 wishing

First Steps, Pathway Reader http://www.paperbackswap.com/First-Steps-Grade-Rod-And-Staff-Books/book/390780/ 2 wishing

For The Children's Sake, Foundations of Education for Home and School http://www.paperbackswap.com/Childrens-Sake-Child-Susan-S-MacAulay/book/089107290X/  2 wishing

Managers of Their Homes http://www.paperbackswap.com/Managers-Homes-Practical-Steven-Maxwell/book/0966910745/ 112  wishing

It Couldn't Just Happen http://www.paperbackswap.com/Happen-Fascinating-Facts-Lawrence-O-Richards/book/0849935830/ 7 wishing

The Companion Guide to Beautiful Girlhood http://www.paperbackswap.com/Companion-Guide-Beautiful-Girlhood/book/0970027303/

17 wishing

Fiction:

Redeeming Love http://www.paperbackswap.com/Redeeming-Love-Francine-Rivers/book/1590525132/  1 wishing

Nonfiction:

That's Life, finding scrapbook inspiration in the everyday http://www.paperbackswap.com/Life-Finding-Scrapbook-Nic-Howard/book/159963001X/ 4 wishing

Praying God's Word http://www.paperbackswap.com/Praying-Gods-Word-Beth-Moore/book/0802727883/  8 wishing

Last Edited on: 11/5/14 8:21 PM ET - Total times edited: 30
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/3/2014 3:29 PM ET

Added more books to my list above.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/4/2014 1:33 AM ET

done

Last Edited on: 5/5/15 2:57 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
summerlady46 avatar
Friend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 10/4/2014 8:44 AM ET

Orders of two or more, please.  May be combined with books from my shelf.  Please have on auto request .  Thank you!

My Fair Lazy One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover If Not Being a Dumb Ass is the New Black Or A Culture-Up Manifesto  by Jen Lancaster  185 wishers

These is My Words  by Nancy Turner  44 wishers

Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers  by Dav Pilkey 7 wishers

New England Knits Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist  by  Cecily Glowick MacDonaldMelissa LaBarre  43 wishers

Bossypants  by Tina Fey  20 wishers

Last Edited on: 11/3/14 11:10 AM ET - Total times edited: 9
txhockeymom avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 10/4/2014 9:02 AM ET

Orders of 2 or more and may be combined with my bookshelf. Please have the books on your wishlist with auto-request on, then PM me with your request.

CONTEMPORARY ADULT FICTION

40 Love: A Novel by Madeleine Wickham (3 wishing)

The Ask by Sam Lipsyte (11 wishing) (hardcover LARGE PRINT)

Henry Tilney's Diary by Amanda Grange  (10 wishing)

The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov (59 wishing)

An Irish Country Courtship (Irish Country Book 5) by Patrick Taylor (20 wishing)

The Lady Matador's Hotel: A Novel by Cristina Garcia (hardcover) (16 wishing)

The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman (41 wishing) (ex-library hardcover)

The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert (288 wishing)(ex-library) 

The Summer We Read Gatsby A Novel by Danielle Ganek (26 wishing) 

The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides (14 wishing) 

The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman (13 wishing)

A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick (5 wishing)

The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe (12 wishing)

CHRISTIAN FICTION

Seasons of Tomorrow - Amish Vines and Orchards, Bk 4 by Cindy Woodsmall (39 wishing)

The Amish Bride - Women of Lancaster County, Bk 3 by Leslie Gould, Mindy Starns Clark (62 wishing)

COOKBOOKS

Layer Cakes and Sheet Cakes (American Baking Classics) by Lisa Yockelson (3 wishing)(ex-library hardcover)

The Big Book of Appetizers: More than 250 Recipes for All Occasions by Meredith Deeds, Carla Snyder (4 wishing)

MYSTERY, THRILLER, SUSPENSE

Deadline by Sandra Brown (4 wishing)

The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose (Darling Dahlias Bk 3)  by Susan Wittig Albert  (9 wishing) (ex-library hardcover)

Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline (79 wishing) (ex-library hardcover)

Found Guilty at Five (Lois Mead) by Ann Purser (16 wishing) (hardcover)

Murder on Sisters' Row - Gaslight Mystery, Bk 13 by Victoria Thompson (2 wishing)

Necessary as Blood - Duncan Kincaid / Gemma James, Bk 13 by Deborah Crombie (1 wishing) 

No Mark Upon Her - Duncan Kincaid & Gemma James, Bk 14 by Deborah Crombie (2 wishing) 

PARANORMAL / FANTASY

The Wolf Gift - Wolf Gift Chronicles, Bk 1 by Anne Rice (98 wishing) (ex-library hardcover)

GRAPHIC NOVELS

Rurouni Kenshin Vol 18 Do You Still Bear the Scar by Nobuhiro Watsuki (ex-library hardcover) (4 wishing) 

Naruto Vol 54 Viaduct to Peace by Masashi Kishimoto (ex-library hardcover) (11 wishing) 

Noche Roja by Simon Oliver (ex-library hardcover) (2 wishing) 

The 9/11 Report: A Graphic Adaptation by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon (ex-library hardcover) (3 wishing) 

Hellsing Volume 10 by Kohta Hirano (ex-library hardcover)(16 wishing) 

Last Edited on: 10/30/14 3:05 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
Page: