Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***AUGUST 2013 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Subject: ***AUGUST 2013 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 1:35 PM ET

Happy August!

We’ve been given permission by the Team to have a recurring thread for sending out WL books in bundles. Please read ALL the rules and updates so you can be sure you are complying with the guidelines layed out by the Team.

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie, Kathy or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available. When some of your books are taken, come to your post and remove those choices. Don't just list them as "taken"...actually delete the text for that item. When all of your books are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information. If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post. **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 1:38 PM ET

Posting this reminder from the rules:

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

PLEASE make sure you are following this rule!  There were several instances in recent months where this wasn't followed.  Thanks!

nitacuatepitzi avatar
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 1:48 PM ET

I have the following WL books available and would like to receive requests for orders of 3 or more.  You may combine them with my BookshelfARC List, or Only Copy in the System List. Please have them on your WL on auto-request, with Requester conditions turned off. Please note that I live in a non-smoking home with 2 cats. Orders can be combined with items on my bookshelf. 1 credit per book.  

FICTION/ROMANCE/MYSTERY:

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (23 WL/ PB)

Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson (81 WL)

Boys and Girls Like You and Me: Stories by Aryn Kyle (4 WL)

Little Friendly Advice by Siobhan Vivian (4 WL)

My Fair Lazy: One Television Addict’s Attempt to Discover If Not Being a Dumb A** is the New Black; Or, A Culture-Up Manifesto by Jen Lancaster (263 WL) 

Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster (111 WL)

Sarah’s Key (Special Gift Edition) by Tatiana de Rosnay (1 WL)

Something like Fate by Susane Colasanti (11 WL) NO DJ

The Summer I turned Pretty (Summer, Bk. 1) by Jenny Han (2 WL)

It’s Not Summer Without You (Summer, Bk. 2) by Jenny Han (13 WL)

PARANORMAL / YOUNG ADULT

Blood Spells (Nightkeepers, Bk 5) by Jessica Andersen (21 WL)

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, Bk. 4) by Richelle Mead (2 WL) 

Deadly Little Games (Touch, Bk. 3) by Laurie Faria Stolarz (42 WL / No DJ)

The Fires of Heaven : Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Wheel of Time) by Robert Jordan (21 WL)

Love is Hell anthology (10 WL)

X-Men: Shadows of the Past by Michael Jan Friedman (1 WL) it shows as a MMP but it's a HC

NON-FICTION: HEALTHY EATING / COOKING / BIOS, MEMOIRS, OTHERS 

The Gorgeously Green Diet: How to Live Lean and Green by Sophie Uliano (14 WL) NO DJ 

Fighter: The Fighters of the UFC by Reed Krakoff (4 WL)

Audio Book:

The Summons/ The Brethren by John Grisham (1 WL)

Last Edited on: 8/12/13 12:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 2:00 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/9/13 3:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
Generic Profile avatar
Alexis L. - ,
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 2:03 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more and larger order may be given preference.  May be combined with my BookshelfWishlisted Unpostables or Zero Copies / Zero Wishers list.  May also be combined with my SwapADVD Wishlist Multiple list or Tower.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requestor conditions turned off.  Books come from a smoke free home with cats.

I would like to send each of the following series out as a set:

J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series:

Lora Leigh's Nauti Boys/Girls series:

Jaid Black's Trek Mi Q'an series:

Last Edited on: 8/30/13 10:26 AM ET - Total times edited: 24
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 2:58 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/22/13 8:28 AM ET - Total times edited: 15
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 3:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/16/13 12:39 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
sulock avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 4:13 PM ET

Done.

Last Edited on: 8/3/13 12:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 6:23 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more please - may be combined with bookshelf.  Please have on auto request - RC's turned off.  Non-smoking home/no pets but I do not know the history of all the books.  All are postable and generally in very good condition.

Ladies Night ~ Mary Kay Andrews ~ 9781250019677 ~ 218 wishers

And Then I Found You ~ Patti Callahan Henry ~ 9780312610760 ~ 56 wishers

The Wedding Shawl ~ Sally Goldenbaum ~ 9780451233196 ~ 26 wishers

Woodrose Mountain ~ RaeAnne Thayne ~ 9781617938269 ~ 1 wisher

(PBS information says this is large print - the print is bigger than most but it is not the "huge" print I typically think of as large print)

The Brightest Star in the Sky ~ Marian Keyes ~ 9780141028675 ~ 20 wishers

Killing Lincoln ~ Bill O'Reilly ~ 9780805093070 ~ 506 wishers

The Healing ~ Wanda E Brunstetter ~ 9781602606838 ~ 12 wishers

An Instant Guide to Medicinal Plants ~ 0517691132 ~ 2 wishers

Best American Short Stories 2010 ~ Steven King, editor ~ 9780547055282 ~ 6 wishers

Bone in the Throat ~ Anthony Bourdain ~ 1582341028 ~ 28 wishers

Betty Grable Paper Dolls ~ Tom Tierney ~ 9780486472485 ~ 2 wishers ~ new

Last Edited on: 8/27/13 5:39 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
minibeth avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 7:19 PM ET

Asking for orders of three or more. These can be combined with anything on my shelf, or my list of wishlisted unpostables on my profile page. Thanks!

Mysteries and thrillers:

361 (Hard Case Crime):: Donald E. Westlake

Arabesk:: Barbara Nadel

End Games (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard) :: Michael Dibdin

Guilt (Alex Delaware, Bk 28) :: Jonathan Kellerman

Heat Rises (Nikki Heat, Bk 3) :: Richard Castle

Hiss and Hers (Agatha Raisin, Bk 23) :: M. C. Beaton

Memory :: Donald E. Westlake

Murder in the Latin Quarter (Aimee Leduc Investigation, Bk 9):: Cara Black

A Murderous Procession (Mistress of the Art of Death, Bk 4):: Ariana Franklin

Watching Eagles Soar:: Margaret Coel

Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter:: Tom Franklin

The Perfect Ghost: Linda Barnes

Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery, Bk 4) :: Jenn McKinlay

The Sisters Brothers :: Patrick DeWitt

Fiction:

Before Versailles:: Karleen Koen

The Daughter of Siena :: Marina Fiorato

Years of Red Dust:: Qiu Xiaolong

The Time In Between: A Novel:: Maria Duenas

Rules of Civility:: Amor Towles

Now Face to Face (Barbara Devane, Bk 2) :: Karleen Koen

Secrets of the Tudor Court: At the King's Pleasure:: Kate Emerson

My New American Life: A Novel:: Francine Prose

Nonfiction:

Cronkite :: Douglas Brinkley

The Next Wave: On the Hunt for Al Qaeda's American Recruits :: Catherine Herridge

One Last Strike: Fifty Years in Baseball, Ten and a Half Games Back, and One Final Championship Season:: Tony La Russa

A Journey: My Political Life:: Tony Blair

Shah of Shahs:: Ryszard Kapuscinski

The Captive Mind (Vintage International):: Czeslaw Milosz

Landscape And Memory:: Simon Schama

Last Edited on: 8/29/13 9:46 AM ET - Total times edited: 33
Impy avatar
Date Posted: 7/29/2013 10:06 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more please.  May be combined with books from my bookshelf.

AUDIO BOOKS

Small Favor - Dresden Files, Bk 10 - Unabridged Audio CD
Author: Jim Butcher
Members Wishing: 30

For a Few Demons More - The Hollows, Bk 5 - Unabridged Audio CD
Author: Kim Harrison
Members Wishing: 4

Road Rage CD Includes 'Duel and Throttle
Author: Joe Hill, Stephen King, Richard Matheson
Members Wishing: 3

FANTASY

Tangled Webs - Black Jewels, Bk 6
Author: Anne Bishop
Members Wishing: 2

Blood Rites - Dresden Files, Bk 6
Author: Jim Butcher

Wit'ch Gate - Banned and the Banished, Bk 4
Author: James Clemens
Members Wishing: 1

Turn the Other Chick - Chicks in Chainmail (NO DUST JACKET)
Author: Esther Friesner / Anthology

Wildwood Road
Author: Christopher Golden
Members Wishing: 1

Aftertime - Aftertime, Bk 1
Author: Sophie Littlefield

Blood The Last Vampire Night of the Beasts
Author: Mamoru Oshii

Tempest Rising - Jane True, Bk 1
Author: Nicole Peeler
Members Wishing: 6

Wolf Who Rules - Tinker, Bk 2
Author: Wen Spencer
Members Wishing: 5

The Sword of the Lady A Novel of the Change - Change Series
Author: S. M. Stirling

ROMANCE

The Vampire Voss  - Regency Draculia, Bk 1
Author: Colleen Gleason

The Vampire Dimitri - Regency Draculia, Bk 2
Author: Colleen Gleason

Members Wishing: 11

Retribution - Dark-Hunter, Bk 28
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Members Wishing: 90

My Sister is a Werewolf - The Young Brothers, Bk 4
Author: Kathy Love
Members Wishing: 8

Enchanted No More - Mystic Circle, Bk 1
Author: Robin D. Owens
Members Wishing: 24

Lover Mine - Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 8
Author: J. R. Ward

Alcandian Quest - Alcandians, Bk 1
Author: Mary Wine
Members Wishing: 7

SCIENCE FICTION

Shadow of the Hegemon - Ender (WITH AUTOGRAPHED BOOK PLATE)
Author: Orson Scott Card

Shadow Puppets - Ender Wiggin Saga (AUTOGRAPHED COPY)
Author: Orson Scott Card

Last Edited on: 8/28/13 1:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Mamu avatar
Sharon C. (Mamu) - ,
Book Cover Image Group medalBook Data Approver medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: mystery multiples!
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 8:30 AM ET

Hi there to my mystery reading friends!

I have new wishlisted books available!.  This is coming to several of you, so it would be first come, first served, with preference given to larger orders. They are mostly, but not all, mysteries. 

I want to mail only multiples of at least two at a time,  Please be sure they are on your wishlist and on auto-request and with your requestor conditions turned off.  My home is non-smoking, with cats and a dog.  PM me if you have any questions.  J

Thanks for looking!

Sharon

Blood Harvest :: S. J. Bolton                                                      wishing:  26

ISBN-13: 9780312573553 - ISBN-10: 0312573553

The Woodcutter :: Reginald Hill                                                wishing 18    
ISBN-13: 9780007343904 - ISBN-10: 0007343906

Off the Grid (aka Two Evils) (Monkeewrench, Bk 6) :: P. J. Tracy                     wishing 32
ISBN-13: 9780399158049 - ISBN-10: 0399158049

The Sleeping and the Dead :: Ann Cleeves                              wishing 1
ISBN-13: 9780333906484 - ISBN-10: 0333906489

The Blood Spilt :: Asa Larsson                                     wishing 1
ISBN-13: 9780385339827 - ISBN-10: 0385339828

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Aug WL Multip. Romance-Added more/ Susan Mallery/C. Brown, etc.
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 10:09 AM ET

Books in exc condition - PM me with requests please. Prefer 3, but will consider 2 books minimum.

TSPS: Most  Unread:

HelenKay Dimon - Victoria's Got A Secret - 9780757315572

Karen Kelley - Dating Outside Your DNA - 97806758225764

Mass Mkts: Excellent Condition

Carolyn Brown - Billion Dollar Cowboy - 9781402280467

Mary Blayney - One More Kiss - 9780553593143

Krista Davis - The Diva Frosts a Cupcake - 9780425258132

Betty Hechtman - Yarn to Go - 0780425252215

Carolyn Jewel - Not Proper Enough - 9780425250976

Beverly Jenkins - Destiny's Embrace - 9780062032652

Sabrina Jeffries - What the Duke Desires - 9781451693461

Karen Robards - The Last Victim - 9780345535818

Last Edited on: 8/30/13 6:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
catsndogsnbooksohmy avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 12:48 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more, please.  (Preference may be given to larger orders.)  May be combined with my bookshelf.  Please turn off RC's and put books on AR.  For those with allergies: we're a non-smoking household, but we do have dogs and a cat.  All my books come to me used, so I don't know their histories, but I haven't noticed unpleasant odors on any of them.  If you have any concerns about RC's please mention them in your PM.

Always 3 for 2 on my shelf; may include 1 WL book.

NONFICTION:

My Daily Catholic Bible RSV 20 Minute Daily Readings: Bib My Daily Catholic RSV 20 Minute Daily Readings  WL-9  (like new and gift-able)

Jesus Calling :: Sarah Young  WL-26

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate :: Gary Chapman  WL-16

More Than A Page: 200 Projects and the Pages that Inspired Them :: Memory Makers  WL-4

Animals / Acrylic: Learn to Paint Step by Step (How to Draw and Paint Series: Acrylic) :: Rod Lawrence  WL-2

Fix-it And Enjoy-it Cookbook: All-Purpose, Welcome-Home Recipes :: Phyllis Pellman Good  WL-1

FICTION:
Coming Unglued (Sisters, Ink, Bk 2) :: Rebeca Seitz  WL-9  (book 1 is on my Bookshelf)

Funny Money (Mystery and the Minister's Wife) :: Traci DePree  WL-4

Katy's New World (Katy Lambright Series, The) :: Kim Vogel Sawyer  WL-1

Skeleton Letters (Scrapbooking Mysteries, Bk 9) :: Laura Childs  WL-35

Anansi Boys :: Neil Gaiman  WL-2

Murder In Scorpio (Elizabeth Chase, Bk 1) :: Martha C. Lawrence  WL-2

Death Pays the Rose Rent (Tori Miracle, Bk 1) :: Valerie S. Malmont  WL-7

Death on Beacon Hill (Gilded Age, Bk 3) :: P. B. Ryan  WL-3

Riding For a Fall (Andi Pauling Veterinarian Mystery, Bk 1) :: Lillian Roberts  WL-1

Die Job (Southern Beauty Shop, Bk 3)  Author: Lila Dare  WL-24

Skid (Occupational Hazards, Bk 3)  Author: Rene Gutteridge  WL-7

The Ticket That Exploded  Author: William S. Burroughs   WL-4

Would like to keep these 3 Terry Pratchett books together; will do all 3 for 2 credits:

Interesting Times (Discworld, #17) :: Terry Pratchett  WL-6
Jingo (Discworld, Bk 21) :: Terry Pratchett  WL-2
Guards! Guards! :: Terry Pratchett  WL-6

Last Edited on: 8/29/13 7:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 19
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Multiples groups of 2
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 12:49 PM ET

You can pair with my shelf if you wish.

Made for You and Me, Going West, Going Broke Going Home Caitlin Shetterly  9781401341466

Eyes to See, Jeremiah Hunt Chronicles        9780765327185

Mr Monster by Dan Wells 9780765327901

Wormwood Nevada- David Oppegaard  9780312381110

Disaster Preparedness- Heather Havriesky     9781594487682

Valiant Modern Tale of Faerie Holly Black  9789689868238

The Territory- Triscia Fields    978031261378

The Good Humor Man- Andrew Fox   9781892391858

Dear Fatty  -Dawn French    9780090519478

A Local Habitation - Seana McGuire   9780756405960

Ginger Baker: Hellraiser The Autobiography of the Worls's Best Drummer  - Ginger Baker   9781844549665

Life as We Knew It   -Susan Beth Pfeffer  9780152061548

Shadows at Dawn An Apache Massacre and the Violence of History   - Karl jacoby    9780143116219

Last Edited on: 8/27/13 11:47 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
AZnightowl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 1:56 PM ET

PLEASE READ:
Step 1: Put WL book(s) on your WL (please check that your ISBN matches mine) with Auto Request ON!
Step 2: Then PM your request.

Individual WL List Books: 1 Credit each (Audios: 2 credits) - Accepting requests for any combination of 3 credits.

May be combined with . . .
Any book from my Bookshelf  OR  my Books Not Posted Yet   OR  my Paranormal Not Posted Yet 

Don't forget to check out my ARCs   AND  Unpostable WL Books -- one book from either of these lists can be added as a free selection with an order.

Confused about any aspect of ordering? -- Don't hesitate to PM with questions!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!  :)

** August 2013 **

Books are grouped by subject below - but since I haven't read every book listed - I'm guessing on some of these.
It might be in your best interest to take a quick gander at the whole post so that you don't miss out on a title I might have grouped incorrectly.  :)

Wish List #'s Updated

AUDIOS: (always 2 credits each)
I listen to all audios before listing, so I can confidently say there were no problems encountered on my CD players.

I am the Messenger :: Markus Zusak
ISBN-13: 9780739337295 - ISBN-10: 0739337297
Unabridged Audio CD - Wishing: 13

America's March to Socialism: Why we're one step closer to giant missile parades :: Glenn Beck
ISBN-13: 9780743598545 - ISBN-10: 0743598547
Audio CD - Wishing: 7

Calico Joe :: John Grisham
ISBN-13: 9780449011003 - ISBN-10: 0449011003
Unabridged Audio CD - Wishing: 1

A Big Little Life: Memoir of a Joyful Dog :: Dean Koontz
ISBN-13: 9781401393083 - ISBN-10: 140139308X
Abridged Audio CD -  Wishing: 1

PRINT:

Science Fiction / Fantasy / Paranormal

Hunter's Edge :: Shiloh Walker
ISBN-13: 9781605041483 - ISBN-10: 1605041483
PB - Wishing: 47

Taking Chances :: Shiloh Walker
ISBN-13: 9781605044002 - ISBN-10: 1605044008
PB - Wishing: 20

Charmed Destinies: Counting Crows / Drusilla's Dream / Moonglow :: Catherine Asaro, Rachel Lee, Mercedes Lackey
ISBN-13: 9780373803064 - ISBN-10: 0373803060
PB - Wishing: 1

Cry Mercy (Mercy Hollings, Bk 3) :: Toni Andrews
ISBN-13: 9780778326489 - ISBN-10: 0778326489

Working Stiff (Revivalist, Bk 1) :: Rachel Caine
ISBN-13: 9780451464132 - ISBN-10: 0451464133
PB - Wishing: 34

Kris Longknife: Daring :: Mike Shepherd
ISBN-13: 9781937007034 - ISBN-10: 1937007030
PB - Wishing: 12

Scorched (Dark Forgotten, Bk 2) :: Sharon Ashwood
ISBN-13: 9780451228642 - ISBN-10: 0451228642
PB - Wishing: 11

The Accidental Werewolf (Accidental Friends, Bk 1) :: Dakota Cassidy
ISBN-13: 9780425219300 - ISBN-10: 0425219305
PB - Wishing: 10

The Road to Hell (Hell on Earth, Bk 2) :: Jackie Kessler
ISBN-13: 9780821781036 - ISBN-10: 0821781030

The Pirate King: Transitions, Book II (Transitions) :: R.A. Salvatore
ISBN-13: 9780786949649 - ISBN-10: 0786949643
HC - Wishing: 10

All That Lives Must Die (Mortal Coils, Bk 2) :: Eric Nylund
ISBN-13: 9780765323040 - ISBN-10: 0765323044
PB - Wishing: 8
Note: I have more books by this author available on my Paranormal Not Posted Yet List.

Never Cry Werewolf (Crimson Moon, Bk 5) :: L. A. Banks
ISBN-13: 9780312943004 - ISBN-10: 0312943008
PB - Wishing: 7

The Grass King's Concubine :: Kari Sperring
ISBN-13: 9780756407551 - ISBN-10: 0756407559
PB - Wishing: 3

The Portero Method (Sims, Bk 2) :: F. Paul Wilson
ISBN-13: 9781587670237 - ISBN-10: 1587670232
HC - Wishing: 3
Note: I have more books by this author available on my Books Not Posted Yet List. 

Romance (includes Erotica / Special Interest)

Tails of Love :: Lori Foster (Editor)
ISBN-13: 9780425245064 - ISBN-10: 0425245063
PB - Wishing: 2

The Handbook to Handling His Lordship (Scandalous Brides, Bk 4) :: Suzanne Enoch
ISBN-13: 9780312534547 - ISBN-10: 031253454X
PB - Wishing: 32

Falling Is Like This :: Kate Rockland
ISBN-13: 9780312576004 - ISBN-10: 0312576005
PB - Wishing: 5

Cozies / Mystery / Thriller

Quilt or Innocence (Southern Quilting Mystery, Bk 1) :: Elizabeth Craig
ISBN-13: 9780451237330 - ISBN-10: 0451237331
PB - Wishing: 32

Did You Miss Me? :: Karen Rose
ISBN-13: 9780451414090 - ISBN-10: 0451414098
PB - Wishing: 26

An Appetite for Murder (Key West Food Critic, Bk 1) :: Lucy Burdette
ISBN-13: 9780451235510 - ISBN-10: 0451235517
PB - Wishing: 11

The Barbary Dogs :: Cynthia Robinson
ISBN-13: 9781250007278 - ISBN-10: 1250007275
PB - Wishing: 5
Note: I have another book by this author available on my Books Not Posted Yet List.

The Nightmare Thief (Jo Beckett, Bk 4) :: Meg Gardiner
ISBN-13: 9780451235961 - ISBN-10: 0451235967

Young Adult

Canyon Echoes (Red Rock Mysteries) :: Chris Fabry, Jerry B. Jenkins
ISBN-13: 9781414301471 - ISBN-10: 1414301472
PB - Wishing: 8

Top of the Feud Chain (Alphas) :: Lisi Harrison
ISBN-13: 9780316035828 - ISBN-10: 0316035823

Christian / Inspirational
Both Fiction / Non-Fiction
Please note that I have similar books available on my Books Not Posted Yet List. 

Downward Dog, Upward Fog :: Meryl Davids Landau
ISBN-13: 9781936586356 - ISBN-10: 1936586355
PB - Wishing: 20

A Wedding Transpires on Mackinac Island :: Cara C. Putman
ISBN-13: 9781616265359 - ISBN-10: 1616265353
PB - Wishing: 13

A Journey in Inspiration: A Theological Novel :: Richard P. Belcher
ISBN-13: 9781883265144 - ISBN-10: 1883265142

General Fiction

The Lady of the Rivers (Cousins' War, Bk 3) :: Philippa Gregory
ISBN-13: 9781416563709 - ISBN-10: 1416563709
HC - Wishing: 98
Note: I have more by this author on my Books Not Posted Yet  list.

The Land of Painted Caves (Earth's Children, Bk 6) :: Jean M. Auel
ISBN-13: 9780553289435 - ISBN-10: 0553289438
PB - Wishing: 17

Twisted Tree :: Kent Meyers
ISBN-13: 9780547386409 - ISBN-10: 0547386400

Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, Bk 2) :: Diana Gabaldon
ISBN-13: 9780385335973 - ISBN-10: 0385335970
PB - Wishing: 9

Ape House :: Sara Gruen
ISBN-13: 9780385523226 - ISBN-10: 038552322X
PB - Wishing: 6

The Christmas Chronicles :: Jeff Guinn
ISBN-13: 9781585428304 - ISBN-10: 1585428302

The Early Ayn Rand: Revised Edition: A Selection From Her Unpublished Fiction :: Ayn Rand
ISBN-13: 9780451214652 - ISBN-10: 045121465X

Non-Fiction - Animal / Pets

The Beauty of the Beasts :: Ralph Helfer
ISBN-13: 9780759228740 - ISBN-10: 0759228744

Homer's Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned about Love and Life with a Blind Wonder Cat :: Gwen Cooper
ISBN-13: 9780385343855 - ISBN-10: 038534385X
HC - Wishing: 1

Kindred Spirits : How the Remarkable Bond Between Humans and Animals Can Change the Way We Live :: Allen M. Dvm Ms Schoen
ISBN-13: 9780767904308 - ISBN-10: 0767904303
Wishing: 2

Non-Fiction

Let's Take the Long Way Home: A Memoir of Friendship :: Gail Caldwell
ISBN-13: 9781400067381 - ISBN-10: 1400067383
HC - Wishing: 106

The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power :: Jeff Sharlet
ISBN-13: 9780060560058 - ISBN-10: 0060560053
PB - Wishing: 9

This Is Not the Story You Think It Is...: A Season of Unlikely Happiness :: Laura Munson
ISBN-13: 9780425238998 - ISBN-10: 0425238997

Escaping the Cauldron: Exposing occult influences in everyday life :: Kristine McGuire
ISBN-13: 9781616386979 - ISBN-10: 1616386975

TAKEN: Books will be deleted from this list once marked 'Received' by requesting member.

Last Edited on: 1/9/14 3:19 AM ET - Total times edited: 11
ABCatHome avatar
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 3:43 PM ET

Happy Tuesday!

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 4:53 PM ET

Orders of two or more please. Can be combined with my regular bookshelf. Please have items on auto request and RC's turned off - we do have dogs and cats, so please bear this in mind when ordering. Non-smoking household.

Thanks!

Kids/YA

Last Friday Garth Nix 2 wishers

The Whispered Secret Obert Skye 3 wishers

Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes Eric Litwin 11 wishers

Pete the Cat - Pete's Big Lunch Eric Litwin 12 wishers

Shine Lauren Myracly 48 wishers

Fiction

The Forgotten Garden Kate Morton 5 wishers

Paranormal

The Vampire Shrink Lynda Hilburn - 24 wishers

Demon Ex-Machina Julie Kenner 27 wishers

Long Time Listener, First Time Werewold Carrie Vaugn 25 wishers

Goddess by Mistake P.C. Cast 48 wishers

Non-Fiction

Choclate: A Bittersweet Saga of Dark and Light Mort Rosenblum 1 wisher

Reference and Information Services in the 21st Century Kay Ann Cassell 1 wisher

Libraries in the Information Age Denise Fourie 3 wishers

Developing Library and Information Center Collections 1 wisher

Last Edited on: 8/5/13 12:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
lionrose avatar
Subject: DONE Coyote Series by Allen Steele - 8 books - 5 credits.
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 5:04 PM ET

I have the entire series to post to someone who would like all eight books, most of these are not available FIFO. Five are WL; please have those set to autorequest, no RCs, please. I'll post the others directly to you!

Please PM to request.

DONE

Last Edited on: 8/12/13 5:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
unbeso avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/30/2013 5:29 PM ET
520329128.jpg

Date Posted: 7/25/2013 7:53 PM ET 

Please request 3 or more. Orders can be combined with my bookshelf. Have on WL and Auto-Request. 

Through Stone and Sea by Barb & J.C. Hendee ( 17 WL)

Emissary by Fione Mcintosh (2 WL)

Daywatch by Sergei Lukyanenko (1 WL)

A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin (147 WL)

Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card (14 WL)

Diplomatic Immunity by Lois McMaster Bujold (1 WL)

The Salon by Nick Bertozzi (1 WL)

Forgotton Realms (The Twilight War)

Shadowbred by Paul S. Kemp (1 WL)

Shadowstorm by Paul S. Kemp (4 WL)

Shadowrealm by Paul S. Kemp (8 WL)

Disc World

Moving Pictures by Terry Pratchett (slight bend front cover)(3 WL)

Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett (6 WL)

Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett (5 WL)

The Truth by Terry Pratchett (2 WL)

Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett (1 WL)

Manga

Tome 2 (1 WL)

Samurai Deeper KYO #22 (1 WL)

Samurai Deeper KYO #27 (2 WL)

Hayate the Combat Butler # 15 (1 WL)

.Hack//Link #2 (1 WL)

Kurohime #1 (1 WL)

Dance in the Vampire Bund #2 (1 WL)

Zone-OO #3 (1 WL)

Kashimashi #1 (2 WL)

Air Gear #12 (5 WL)

Blade of the Immortal: On Silent Wings (2 WL)

Graphic Novel

Seekers into the Mystery #1 (1WL)

flfraidycat avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2013 5:39 AM ET

4 for 3 through Saturday, 8/31

I need to save on postage, so please request a minimum of 3 - preference may be given to larger orders. Can be combined with shelf books. Please have RCs OFF (smoking home and a non-reading feline) and books on WL auto. Thanks for looking!

I am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference Thom S. Rainer WL 5

Black Beans and Vice (Supper Club, Bk 6)-J-B-Stanley/book/0738719544/ J.B. Stanley WL 29

Foul Play at the Fair (Celebration Bay, Bk 2) Shelly Frydont WL 19

So Damn Lucky (Lucky O'Toole, Bk 3) Deborah Coonts WL 6

The Tarot Bible: Definitive Guide to the Cards and Spreads-Definitive Sarah Bartlett WL 5

Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances,(Vol 5) Masami Tsuda WL 1

Birds of a Feather (Maisie Dobbs, Bks 1 & 2) Jacqueline Winspear WL 1

The Witch of Blackbird Pond Elizabeth George Speare WL 1

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, Bk 1) Darynda Jones (WL 26) Mass Market Paperback

Open and Shut (Andy Carpenter, Bk 1) David Rosenfelt WL 12

Murder for Hire: The Peruvian Pigeon Dana Fredsti WL 2

Clobbered by Camembert (Cheese Shop, Bk 3) Avery Aames WL 40

Mars (Bk 8) Fuyumi Soryo WL 5

Kare Kano His and Her Circumstances (Vol 7) Masami Tsuda WL 4

Smart Girls Guide to Money - How to Make it, Save It, and Spend It (American Girl) Nancy Holyoke WL 2

The Heretic Queen (Nefertiti, Bk 2) Michelle Moran WL 58

Dying by the Sword (Musketeers Mystery) Sara D'Almeida WL 2

Gingerbread Bump Off (Fresh-Baked Mystery, Bk 6 Livia J Washburn WL 43

Chop Wood Carry Water: A Guide to Finding Spiritual Fulfillment in Everyday Life Rick Fields WL 1

The Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers (Second Edition) Christopher Vogler WL 25

Copycat Killing (Magical Cats, Bk 3) Sofie Kelly WL 3

Bonnie of Evidence (Passport to Peril, Bk 8) Maddy Hunter WL 67

Mr. Monk on Patrol (Monk, Bk 13) Lee Goldberg WL 16

Mr. Monk is a Mess (Monk, Bk 14) Lee Goldberg WL 28

Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat, Bk 4) Richard Castle WL 172

Unraveled (Knitting Mystery, Bk 9) Maggie Sefton WL 39

Killer Librarian Mary Lou Kirwin (WL 35)

Fit to Die (Supper Club, Bk 2) J.B. Stanley (WL 17)

Curse of the Holy Pail Sue Ann Jaffarian WL 3

Casino Royale (James Bond) Ian Fleming WL 10

Shades of Gray (KGI. Bk 6) Maya Banks WL 70

Ink Flamingos (Tattoo Shop, Bk 4) Karen E. Olson WL 53

It Takes a Witch (Wishcraft, Bk 1) Heather Blake WL WL 59

Dead Bolt (Haunted Home Renovation, Bk 2) Juliet Blackwell WL 56

Killer Crullers (Donut Shop, Bk 6) Jessica Beck WL 37

A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table Molly Wizenberg WL 129

Let it Go: Forgive so You Can Be Forgiven

Healing from Within with Chi Nei Tsang Applied Chi Kung in Internal Organs Treatment Gilles Marin WL 4

One Foot in the Gravy (Deadly Deli, Bk 2) Delia Rosen WL 27

Jimmy the Hand (Legends of the Riftwar, Bk 3) Raymond E. Feist and S.M. Stirling WL 2

Rampant Diana Peterfreund WL 14

A Nose for Hanky Panky Sharon Love Creek WL 17

Forged by Fire (Hazelwood High, Bk 2 Sharon M. Draper WL 1

Arsenic and Old Paint (Art Lover's Mystery, Bk 4) Hailey Lind WL 24

Pajama Time (Board Book) Sandra Boynton WL 1

Marmalade Boy (Book 3) Wataru Yoshizumi WL 2

MARMALADE BOY (Book 4) Wataru Yoshizumi WL 2

Eternal Sleep (Sailor Moon, Bk 5) Naoko Takeuchi WL 1 (2 copies)

Sailor Moon Novels (Book 4) Mars Attacks Naoko Takeuchi WL 1

Sailor Moon Novels (Book 3) Mercury Rising Naoko Takeuchi WL 2

MIRACLE GIRLS (Book 7) Clamp WL 2

DRAGON KNIGHTS (Book 4) Mineko Ohkami WL 2

Cardcaptor Sakura (Book 6) Clamp WL 2

Kare Kano His and Her Circumstances (Vol 8) Masami Tsuda WL 1

Kare Kano His and Her Circumstances (Vol 10) Masami Tsuda WL 2

Cardcaptors (Book 4) Clamp WL 1

Cardcaptors (Book 7) Clamp WL 1

Cardcaptors (Book 8) Clamp WL 2 (2 copies)

Angelic Layer 4 Clamp WL 3 )

Pop Gordon Korman WL 4

Tokyo Mew Mew Bk 4 Mia Ikumi, Reiko Yoshida WL 2

Corrector Yui 1 Kia Asamiya WL 1

Dragon's Milk (Dragon Chronicals, Bk 1) Susan Fletcher

Homeboyz Alan Lawrence Sitomer WL 9

Tooth and Claw Jo Walton WL 30

The Trouble with the Pears - An An Intimate Portrait of Erzsebet Bathory Gia Bathory, Al Babel WL 5

Peculiar Treasures (Katie Weldon, Bk 1) Robin Jones Gunn WL 13

Mr. Monk on the Road (Monk, Bk 8) Lee Goldberg WL 8

Demons are a Ghouls Best Friend (Ghost Hunter, Bk 2) (Large Print) Victoria Laurie WL 1

Biggie and the Quincy Ghost (Biggie Weatherford, Bk 5)

Comedy in a Minor Key Hans Keilson WL 41

About a Mountain John D'Agata WL 7

Invisible Monsters Remix Chuck Palahuniuk WL 2

Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth, Bk 3) Terry Goodkind WL 14

Walking Papers: The Accident that Changed my Life, and the Business that Got Me Back on My Feet Francesco Clark WL

Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, Bk 2) Larissa Ione WL 114

Non-Fiction

In Pursuit of Peace -21 Ways to Conquer Anxiety, Fear and Discontentment (Abridged Audio CDs) Joyce Meyer WL 5

Healing After Loss: Daily Meditations for Working Through Grief Martha Whitmore Hickman WL 2

Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus Kyle Idleman WL 145 

Radical -Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream David Platt (WL 230) 

How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business Shirley George Frazier WL 1

Great Cards and Tags - Ideas, Tips & Techniques Leslie Carola WL 5

The Physics of Nascar-The Science Behind the Speed Diandra Leslie-Pelecky WL 4

Perfect Blocks in Minutes (Quilting) Anita Grossman Solomon WL 3

Chakra Tonics-Essential Elixirs for the Mind, Body and Spirit  Elise Marie Collins WL 14 

Centering in Pottery, Poetry, and the Person M.C. Richards WL 3 

Getting to the Other Side of Grief -Overcoming the Loss of a Spouse Susan J. Zonnebelt-Smeenge, R.N., Ed.D., Robert C. De Vries D.Min., Ph.D. WL 3

Childrens/Youth/Teens

The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice, Bk 2) John Flanagan  

Last Edited on: 8/30/13 10:48 AM ET - Total times edited: 17
norma6448 avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2013 10:27 AM ET

Multiples please.  May be used with my bookshelf.  Please have on Auto

Bound By Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, Bk 11)
Author: Alexandra Ivy

Predatory: Out of Control / Ties That Bind / In Still Darkness / High Stakes
Author: 
Hannah JayneDianne DuvallAlexandra IvyNina Bangs

Glitter and Gunfire
Author: Cynthia Eden

Last Edited on: 7/31/13 3:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
td avatar
Date Posted: 7/31/2013 12:26 PM ET

Minimum orders of or more please.  PM and reply.  Please have orders on auto-request.  I have literally hundreds of wishlisted books and am looking to clean house bit by bit so please partake.  Feel free to inquire if I have specific genres/authors and I'll see if I have and can add them in the next edit batch.  Thanks.

Surprised by Joy: The Shape of My Early Life by C.S. Lewis (13 wishing)

Lightness of Being: Mass, Ether, and the Unification of Forces by Frank Wilczek (1 wishing)

Reinventing Gravity: A Physicist Goes Beyond Einstein by John W. Moffat (2 wishing)

Choosing to See: A Journey of Struggle and Hope by Mary Beth Chapman (74 wishing)

The Year We Left Home: A Novel by Jean Thompson (88 wishing) [Covers have a couple small creases]

11th Hour (Women's Murder Club, Bk 11) by James Patterson (133 wishers)

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson & The Olympians, Bk 5) by Rick Riordan (94 wishers)

The Sacred Acre: The Ed Thomas Story by Mark Tabb (8 wishers)

Crude World: The Violent Twilight of Oil by Peter Maass (13 wishers)

Next to Love by Ellen Feldman (59 wishers)

Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets by Paul McFedries (1 wishing)

Earn It, Learn It: Teach Your Child the Value of Money, Work, and Time Well Spent by Alisa T. Weinstein (7 wishing)

The Original Argument: The Federalists' Case for the Constitution, Adapted for the 21st Century by Glenn Beck (32 wishing)

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment by Steve Harvey (12 wishing)

Courageous by Diana Palmer (12 wishing)

Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, and Freedom Before It's Too Late by James Robison and Jay W. Richards (15 wishing)

An Amish Holiday: Two Heartwarming Tales by Cynthia Keller (13 wishing)

The Gift of an Ordinary Day: A Mother's Memoir by Katrina Kenison (32 wishing)

The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers (Super Diaper Baby 2) by Dav Pilkey (8 wishing)

Fade (Wake, Bk 2) by Lisa McMann (2 wishing)

American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House by Jon Meacham (28 wishing)

Ellie McDoodle: Best Friends Fur-Ever by Ruth McNally Barshaw (5 wishing)

Fridays at Nine by Marilyn Brant (4 wishing)

Men of Sunday: How Faith Guides the Players, Coaches, and Wives of the NFL by Curtis Eichelberger (5 wishing)

Living Low Carb: Controlled-Carbohydrate Eating for Long-Term Weight Lossby Jonny Bowden (9 wishing)

Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man: A Memoir by Bill Clegg (27 wishing)

Born to Darkness (Fighting Destiny, Bk 1) by Suzanne Brockmann (42 wishing)

The Last Kind Words: A Novel by Tom Piccirilli (25 WL)

Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Dork Diaries, Bk 3) by Rachel Renee Russell (42 WL)

Started Early, Took My Dog (Jackson Brodie, Bk 4) by Kate Atkinson (30 WL)

The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History by Gregory Zuckerman (28 WL)

This Night's Foul Work (Chief Inspector Adamsberg Mysteries) by Fred Vargas (1 WL)

The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social by Jay Baer and Amber Naslund (6 WL)

Disconnect: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation, What the Industry Is Doing to Hide It, and How to Protect Your Family (Dutton) by Devra Davis (4 WL)

Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes (4 WL)

How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul by Jason and Crystalina Evert (11 WL)

The Way We're Working Isn't Working: The Four Forgotten Needs That Energize Great Performance by Tony Schwartz (32 WL)

She Walks in Beauty: A Woman's Journey Through Poems by Caroline Kennedy (54 WL)

The Aloha Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 16) by Jennifer Chiaverini (43 WL)

The Union Quilters (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 17) by Jennifer Chiaverini (74 WL)

A Scarlet Cord by Deborah Raney (2 WL)

Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week by Joel Osteen (40 WL)

Strangers at the Feast by Jennifer Vanderbes (26 WL)

The Petite Advantage Diet: Achieve That Long, Lean Look. The Specialized Plan for Women 5'4" and Under. by Jim Karas (28 WL)

Portlandia: A Guide for Visitors by Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein (2 WL)

From This Moment On by Shania Twain (55 WL) [No Dustjacket]

Switched (Trylle, Bk 1) by Amanda Hocking (7 WL)

Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work by Tim Gunn (67 WL)

The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld (27 WL)

Thick as Thieves by Peter Spiegelman (14 WL)

Other Waters: A Novel by Eleni N. Gage (21 WL)

The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon (7 WL)

The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky (11 WL)

Trickle Down Tyranny: Crushing Obama's Dream of the Socialist States of America by Michael Savage (9 WL)

The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene (5 WL)

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson, Chris Tebbetts (17 WL)

Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin (2 WL)

Italian Shoes (Vintage) by Henning Mankell (12 WL)

Brides of Bonneterre Trilogy: Stand-In Groom / Menu for Romance / A Case for Love by Kaye Dacus (4 WL)

Deadly Choices: How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All by Paul A. Offit, M.D. (14 WL)

Monster High (Monster High, Bk 1) by Lisa Harrison (32 WL)

Uglies (Uglies, Bk 1) by Scott Westerfeld (2 WL)

Kiss & Make Up by Katie D. Anderson (2 WL)

Snow Day: A Novel by Billy Coffey (6 WL)

The House on Durrow Street (Mrs. Quent, Bk 2) by Galen Beckett (15 WL)

The Snowflake: Winter's Secret Beauty by Kenneth Libbrecht (5 WL)

The Age of the Unthinkable: Why the New World Disorder Constantly Surprises Us And What We Can Do About It by Joshua Cooper Ramo (15 WL)

Talking to the Enemy: Faith, Brotherhood, and the (Un)Making of Terrorists by Scott Atran (5 WL)

Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't by Jim Collins (12 WL)

Stork by Wendy Delsol (4 WL)

Take a Chance on Me by Jill Mansell (3 WL)

21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart: Boost Metabolism, Lower Cholesterol, and Dramatically Improve Your Health by Neal D. Barnard, MD (46 WL)

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, Bk 3) by Kelley Armstrong (32 WL)

Fallen (Fallen, Bk 1) by Lauren Kate (3 WL)

Last Edited on: 9/4/13 12:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 7/31/2013 2:06 PM ET

5 books for 3 credits, request what you want from my bookshelf and then PM please.

Wishlist:

The Testament of Jessie Lamb: A Novel (P.S.)  6 wishers
Author: Jane Rogers
ISBN-13: 9780062130808 - ISBN-10: 0062130803

Farthing (Small Change, Bk 1) 3 wishers
Author: Jo Walton (author of Among Others)
ISBN-13: 9780765314215 - ISBN-10: 0765314215

A Stitch in Time (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) 16 wishers
Author: Andrew J. Robinson
ISBN-13: 9780671038854 - ISBN-10: 0671038850

Private Life 1 wisher
Author: Jane Smiley
ISBN-13: 9781400033195 - ISBN-10: 1400033195

My Name Is Not Easy 9 wishers
Author: Debby Dahl Edwardson
ISBN-13: 9780761459804 - ISBN-10: 0761459804

Night of Knives 1 wisher
Author: Ian C. Esslemont
ISBN-13: 9780765363497 - ISBN-10: 0765363496

Mum's List: A Mother's Life Lessons to the Husband and Sons She Left Behind 5 wishers
Author: St. John Greene
ISBN-13: 9780525953852 - ISBN-10: 052595385X

Knife of Dreams (Wheel of Time) - 8 wishers - audio cd
Author: Robert Jordan
ISBN-13: 9781593977658 - ISBN-10: 1593977654

Anathem - 20 wishers
Author: Neal Stephenson
ISBN-13: 9780061474101 - ISBN-10: 006147410X

Also see thread.

Last Edited on: 8/2/13 1:32 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Page: