Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***DECEMBER 2014 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***DECEMBER 2014 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 12:09 PM ET

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied)(Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

Generic Profile avatar
Alexis L. - ,
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 12:10 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more and larger orders may be given preference.  May be combined with my Bookshelf or Wishlisted Unpostables list.  May also be combined with my SwapADVD Wishlist Multiples or Tower.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requestor conditions turned off.  Books come from a smoke free home with cats.

Last Edited on: 12/27/14 4:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
dwarrickh avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 12:28 PM ET

Orders of at least three (3)...Selections from my bookshelf may also be used along with selections from this list.

Non-Smoking Home.

Please have Auto Request ON with Requestor Conditions OFF.  Thanks!

When Day Breaks by Maya Banks  (WL73)

Heart of the West by Ann Jacobs  (WL21)

Something More by Amanda Young (WL26)

I Want To Hold Your Hand by Marie Force  (WL4)

Photo Opportunity by Jess Dee (WL13)

Pelican Point by Donna Kauffman  (WL17)

Bound by Lorelei James  (WL40)

The Second Chance Cafe by Alison Kent  (WL19)

Turn and Burn by Lorelei James  (WL82)

Turn it Up by Vivian Arend  (WL12)

Turn it On by Vivian Arend  (WL15)

Last Edited on: 12/28/14 9:16 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
larryh avatar
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 12:47 PM ET

Right now, I'm only taking orders of 2 books (or more) at a time. Naturally, you can combine anything from the list below with anything you find on my Bookshelf.

Please note: I have over 280 items posted on my Bookshelf at the moment, with a bit over one-third of them falling under the umbrella of "Science Fiction & Fantasy," and a bit over one-third falling under "Mystery, Thriller & Suspense." If you like those genres, you should have a decent chance of finding something to suit your tastes.

Please have Auto-Request set for anything you want, before you send me a PM listing the 2 (or more) books which you would like to receive in one package.

P.S. To save you the trouble of asking: I have lived alone for several years; I've never smoked; I've never kept any pets. Many of my books are things I acquired secondhand, but I've never noticed a tobacco odor coming from anything I'm offering here on PBS.

Science Fiction:

Cryoburn (Miles Vorkosigan, Bk 14) by Lois McMaster Bujold (mass-market paperback, 31 wishing)

A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess (mass-market paperback, 1 wishing)

All These Earths by F. M. Busby (mass-market paperback, 1 wishing)

Babel-17 / Empire Star by Samuel R. Delany (paperback, 16 wishing)

Necropolis by Michael Dempsey (paperback, 4 wishing)

Hellspark by Janet Kagan (mass-market paperback, 6 wishing)

In Green's Jungles by Gene Wolfe (hardback, 1 wishing)

Orphans of Chaos (Chronicles of Chaos, Bk 1) by John C. Wright (mass-market paperback, 2 wishing)

Fantasy:

Tangled Webs (Black Jewels, Bk 5) by Anne Bishop (mass-market paperback, 10 wishing)

Thief with No Shadow by Emily Gee (mass-market paperback, 1 wishing)

Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, Bk 13) by Charlaine Harris (hardback, 245 wishing)

Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, Bk 12) by Charlaine Harris (mass-market paperback, 59 wishing)

Fool's Fate (Tawny Man, Bk 3) by Robin Hobb (mass-market paperback, 3 wishing)

The God Stalker Chronicles by P.C. Hodgell (paperback, 2 wishing)

The Last Page (Last Page, Bk 1) by Anthony Huso (hardback, 2 wishing)

The Last Stormlord (Stormlord, Bk 1) by Glenda Larke (mass-market paperback, 6 wishing)

The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentlemen Bastards, Bk 1) by Scott Lynch (mass-market paperback, 70 wishing)

The Steel Remains (Land Fit for Heroes, Bk 1) by Richard K. Morgan (hardback, 8 wishing)

The Night Life of the Gods by Thorne Smith (mass-market paperback, 6 wishing)

Mystery, Thriller & Suspense:

Aunt Dimity and the Village Witch (Aunt Dimity, Bk 17), by Nancy Atherton (hardback, 30 wishing)

The Language of Bees (Mary Russell, Bk 9) by Laurie R. King (hardback, 1 wishing)

Holy Moly (Blanco County, Bk 6) by Ben Rehder (hardback, 1 wishing)

Dangerous Davies, The Last Detective (Dangerous Davies Bk 1) by Leslie Thomas (mass-market paperback, 1 wishing)

Manga:

Rose Hip Zero Volume 3 by Tohru Fujisawa (paperback, 1 wishing)

Teen & Young Adult:

Betsy's Wedding (last of the Betsy-Tacy series) by Maud Hart Lovelace (paperback, 12 wishing)

Last Edited on: 12/15/14 7:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 12:49 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 2 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL. Happy reading. :-) Always looking for new “friends” gold key or not, my friends list is on auto accept :-). Books I have newly added are at the top of each of their sections. And please put them on your WL before messaging. Thanks!

SPECIAL DEAL! 4 for 3! Request 4 of these WL books and I will post 3 to your WL, and include the 4th. (You don't have to buddy a credit or anything. It's just free.) You MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 ON YOUR WL BEFORE EMAILING ME. Seriously, please do not email before. I use printable postage and cannot ship without it. You can do multiples, so 8 for 6, whatevs. Enjoy!

Fantasy/Sci Fi/Seafaring/Paranormal

The King of Crags, Stephen Deas

Honor Among Thieves, David Chandler

Modelland, Tyra Banks

Man of War, Alexander Kent

Spellbound, Blake Charlton

The Infinity Gate, Sara Douglass

Fiction

A Land More Kind Than Home, Wiley Cash

Psych: A Fatal Frame of Mind, William Rabkin

Mr. Monk on the Couch, Lee Goldberg

Trains and Lovers, Alexander McCall Smith

Mr. Monk is a Mess, Lee Goldberg

Sewer Balls, Steven Schindler

Swallow, Tonya Plank

Imperial Bedrooms, Bret Eason Ellis

Utu, Caryl Ferey

The Understudy, David Nicholls

Memoir/Bio/Other

Man Up! Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence; Ross Matthews

Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter, Melissa Francis

Gay Men Don’t Get Fat, Simon Doonan

Lying in Weight, Trisha Gura

Reality Matters, Anna David

The Heavy, Dara-Lynn Weiss

The Receptionist, Janet Groth

Money for Nothing, Edward Ugel

America, You Sexy Bitch, Meghan McCain & Michael Ian Black

Pagan Time, Micah Perks

Lizz Free or Die: Essays, Lizz Winstead

Sharp, David Fitzpatrick

Dear Fatty, Dawn French

All New Letters from a Nut, Ted L. Nancy

Emails From an A**hole, John Lindsay

Shut Up and Give Me the Mic, Dee Snyder

Not that Kind of Girl, Carlene Bauer

I’m Not High, Jim Breuer

Rod: The Autobiography, Rod Stewart

Notes from the Night, Taylor Plimpton

The Rules of the Tunnel, Ned Zeman

Mom Have You Seen My Leather Pants, Craig A. Williams

Wedding Babylon, Imogen Edward-Jones

Between a Heart and Rock Place, Pat Benetar

It’s Hard Not to Hate You, Valerie Frankel

Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?, Steven Tyler

Hospital Babylon, Imogen Edwards-Jones

The Man Who Heard Voices, Michael Bamberger

Don’t Kill the Birthday Girl, Sandra Beasley

The Two Kinds of Decay, Sarah Manguso

Front of the Class, Brad Cohen

Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life, Michael Moore

The Tale of the Rose: The Love Story Behind The Little Prince, Consuelo De Saint-Exupery

Father’s Day, Buzz Bissinger

A Brain Wider Than the Sky, Andrew Levy

Marrying Anita, Anita Jain

Sex and Bacon, Sarah Katherine Lewis

All in My Head, Paula Kamen

Skipping Towards Gomorrah, Dan Savage

America Anonymous: Eight Addicts in Search of a Life, Benoit Denizet-Lewis

America Unzipped, Brian Alexander

Hotel Heaven, Matthew Brace

A Cat Named Darwin, William Jordan

Portrait of the Addict as a Young Man, Bill Clegg

The Journal of Helene Berr, Helene Berr

The Beautiful People, Simon Doonan

Last Edited on: 12/3/14 12:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
safari avatar
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 1:00 PM ET

Minimum order of 2 books; may be combined with my bookshelf. Please have auto-request turned on and send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

Fiction

State of Wonder by Ann Patchett, hardcover, 128 wishers

Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver, paperback, 214 wishers taken

This Same Sky edited by Naomi Shihab Nye, paperback, 6 wishers

Still Alice by Lisa Genova, paperback, 6 wishers

Nonfiction

Tiny Houses by Mimi Zeiger, hardcover, 45 wishers taken

Altered Books Workshop by Bev Brazelton, paperback, 30 wishers taken

Positive Discipline by Jane Nelson, paperback, 3 wishers

Raising Self-Reliant Children by Jane Nelson, paperback, 2 wishers

Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! by Richard Feynman, paperback, 5 wishers

Last Edited on: 12/27/14 6:13 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 2:00 PM ET

Ok! I'm looking for order of 2 or more! (Preference will be given to larger orders!) Your order can combine book from here and my Bookshelf. I don't smoke but I do have a fluffy cat, so please keep that in mind!

Also! I'm not on the internet much on the weekends, so if I'm slow getting back to you, don't panic! It's first come, first serve.

Please make sure you have the books you're requesting on your wishlist.

• Young Adult:

-The Collector    Author: Victoria Scott  ISBN-13: 9781620612422  (WL 18)  

• Fiction/Literature:

-Cornbread Nation 3 : Foods of the Mountain South (Cornbread Nation: Best of Southern Food Writing)  ISBN-13: 9780807856567   (WL 7)

-Kieron Smith, boy   Author: James Kelman  ISBN-13: 9780151013487   (WL 2) 

-The Shadow of the Wind     Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafon  ISBN-13: 9781594200106   (WL 3)

-The Captive Heart (Daughters of Caleb Bender, Bk 2)   Author: Dale Cramer  ISBN-13: 9780764208393  (WL 12)

-Skin Deep: Women Writing on Color, Culture, and Identity   Author: Elena Featherston  ISBN-13: 9780895947086  (WL 1)

-Secret Daughter: A Novel  Author: Shilpi Somaya Gowder  ISBN-13: 9780061974304  (WL 11)

-The Henry Root Letters  Author: Henry Root  ISBN-13: 9780708818886  (WL 1)

-Falling Together   Author: Marisa De Los Santos  ISBN-13: 9780061670879  (WL 47)

-How to Be Alone: Essays  Author: Jonathan Franzen  ISBN-13: 9780374173272   (WL 1)   ADDED 12/19

• ROMANCE:

-When the Duke Was Wicked (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, Bk 1)  Author: Lorraine Heath  ISBN-13: 9780062276223  (WL 40)

-How to Lose a Lord in 10 Days or Less (Tricks of the Ton, Bk 3)  Author: Elizabeth Michels  ISBN-13: 9781402286056  (WL 12)

-The Truth about Leo (Noble, Bk 4)  Author: Katie MacAlister  ISBN-13: 9781402294457  (WL 32)

-The Trouble With Harry   Author: Katie MacAlister   ISBN-13: 9781402294426   (WL 7)

• CD AudioBooks:

-Choice Cuts: A Savory Selection of Food Writing from Around the World and Throughout History  Author: Mark Kurlansky    ISBN-13: 9781590072844   (WL 1)  

-State of the Union: A Thriller  Author: Brad Thor  ISBN-13: 9780743580366  (WL 2)   ADDED 12/16

-The Rider Of The Ruby Hills/ The Rider Of Lost Creek BOXED SET  Author: Louis L'Amour  ISBN-13: 9780786170999  (WL 2)   ADDED 12/17

• Biographies & Memoirs & Nonfiction:

-Factory of Facts, The   Author: Luc Sante   ISBN-13: 9780679424109   (WL 3)

• Mysteries/Thrillers:

-Vixen 03    Author: Clive Cussler  ISBN-13: 9780670747412   (WL  11)   

-The Empty Mirror   Author: J. Sydney Jones  ISBN-13: 9780312383893  (WL 1)

-The Sanibel Sunset Detective Returns  Author: Ron Base  ISBN-13: 9780973695557  (WL 1)

-The Client (Large Print)  Author: John Grisham   ISBN-13: 9780385468657  (WL 1)

-Indigo Slam: An Elvis Cole Novel  Author: Robert Crais   ISBN-13: 9780786862610  (WL 1)

• Children:

-Mayflower 1620 : A New Look at a Pilgrim Voyage   Author: Catherine O'Neill Grace, Peter Arenstam, John Kemp, Plimoth Plantation  ISBN-10: 0792261429  (WL 2)   

-Shipwrecked! : The True Adventures of a Japanese Boy   Author: Rhoda Blumberg   ISBN-10: 068817485X  (WL 14) 

• Health & Relationships:

-The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships  Author: Gary Chapman, Jennifer Thomas   ISBN-13: 9781881273578   (WL 2)

• Science Fiction & Fantasy & Occult:

-Bone Gnawers Stargazers (Tribe Novel, Book 4)  Author: Justin Achilli, Bill Bridges  ISBN-13: 9781565048867  (WL 1)

-How to Hunt Ghosts : A Practical Guide  Author: Joshua P. Warren  ISBN-13: 9780743234931  (WL 1)

-The Argonaut Affair (Time Wars, No. 7)  Author: Simon Hawke  ISBN-13: 9780441029112  (WL 2)  ADDED 12/16

-Orchid Cage    Author: Herbert W. Franke   ISBN-13: 9780879970826  (WL 1)   ADDED 12/16

• Interior Design/Architecture--- Arts/Photography:

-Inheriting Beauty   by Roger Moenks (Photographer)    ISBN-13: 9781576874301   (WL 1) 

-The Art of Belly Dancing: Shimmy Your Way to a Sexier You!    Author: Melanie Votaw, Valerie Rushmere  (WL 3) 

-Elliott Erwitt (Photofile)   Author: Elliott Erwitt   ISBN-13: 9780500410875   (WL 1)

• Graphic Novels:

-The Unclothed Man in the 35th Century A.D.  Author: Dash Shaw  ISBN-13: 9781606993071   (WL 2)

-Never Ending Summer  Author: Allison Cole  ISBN-13: 9781891867668   (WL 1)

• Manga:

-Queen's 1   (Volume 1)  Author: Ha Sung-hyen   ISBN-13: 9781598166583   (WL 1)

-Toriko, Vol. 1  Author: mitsutoshi Shimabukuro  ISBN-13: 9781421535098  (WL 3)

-Toriko, Vol. 2  Author: mitsutoshi Shimabukuro  ISBN-13: 9781421535104  (WL 3)

[More to come! Feel free to ask for the full list in the meantime!]

There will be more, but I have to finish digging them out! ;)

AND!! I have other Manga/Graphic novels. You're welcome to ask for the full list.

Last Edited on: 12/19/14 9:41 AM ET - Total times edited: 11
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Most Low Wishers - WL Mult - Contemp/Paranormal
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 3:59 PM ET

Minimum of 2 books. Pls. pm me with order.

Contemp Rom - Carolyn Brown - Cowboy Books for Christmas - 9781402296055

Contemp Rom - Jessica Clare - Romancing the Billionaire - 9780426275788

Contemp Rom - Anne Calhoun - Unforgiven - 9870425265024

Contemp Rom - Molly Cannon - Flirting with Forever - 9781455515745

Paranormal - Ellen Connor - Nightfall - 9780425266816

Contemp Rom - Marie Force - I Want to Hold Your Hand - 9780425266779

Paranormal - Erin Kellison - Soul Kissed - 9781420118988

Contemp Rom - Cara McKenna - Lay it Down - 9780451260

Contemp Rom - Debbie Mason - It Happened at Christmas - 9781455527717

Contemp Rom - Kate Meader - All Fired Up - 9781455599615

Contemp Rom - Marilyn Pappano - A Love To Call Her OWN - 9781455520091

Contemp Rom - Sarah Morgan - Sleigh Bells in the Snow - 9780373778553

Contemp Rom - Shannon Stacey - Falling for Max - 9780373002290

Contemp Rom - Tracy Solheim - Risky Game - 97804252666656

Contemp Rom - RaeAnne Thayne - Snow Angel Cove - 9780373779079

Contemp Rom - Julie Anne Walker - In Rides Trouble - 9781402267161

Last Edited on: 12/29/14 10:39 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
mom2nine avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Subject: Eclectic Wishbook Multiples
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 4:43 PM ET

I will accept orders of two, but would appreciate three or more.  may also include my bookshelf, ARC's on pg. 73 Non-smoking home.  I ship quickly.  Please put on  your wishlist auto request.  thank you

Dean, Louise The Old Romantic  new HB w/jacket WL 8

Groff, Lauren Delicate Edible Birds and Other Stories new HB w/jacket  WL 13

Homes, A.M.  May We Be Forgiven: A Novel  WL 47

Parkhurst, Carolyn The Nobodies Album  new HB w/jacket WL 45

Samarasan, Preeta Evening Is the Whole Day: A Novel  HB w/jacket WL 8

Schoenewaldt, Pamela When We Were Strangers  WL 68

Skenazy, Lenore Free-Range Kids: Giving Our Children the Freedom We Had Without Going Nuts with Worry WL 190

Taylor, Patrick An Irish Country Wedding (Irish Country, Bk 7)  new HB w/ jacket WL 35

Walter, Jess  Beautiful Ruins (P.S.)  WL 68

Last Edited on: 12/31/14 5:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
Munchkin avatar
Subject: Wishlist Multiples
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 7:08 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 or more if it includes a hardcover.  For paperbacks only  2 or more.   Either may be combined with my Bookshelf or my Additional books list.  My additional book list has more Maya Banks, Christine Feehan and other large or hard cover books.  My regular bookshelf is only paperbacks but is a mix of genres.  Please have your selections on auto request with any requester conditions turned off.  PM me any books you want from my additional books list.  I don’t smoke but many of my books are used so I can’t say where they have been.  I also have a dog.

Romance

*  In Bed With a Highlander --      Maya Banks  2WL ----  9780345519474

*  Hotshot (HC) --           Julie Garwood  54WL   -----  9780525953012

*  Notorious Nineteen (HC Lg Prnt) -- Janet Evanovich 5WL   ----    9781620906187

* The Mystery Woman (HC) --- Amanda Quick 34 WL ---  9780399159091

* The Lost Night (HC) --- Jayne Castle 7WL ------   9781620904206

Erotica

*  Reflected in You -- - Sylvia Day   21WL  --  9780425263914

* Abiogenesis ---  Kaitlyn O’Connor  15WL--  1586087029

Last Edited on: 12/1/14 7:14 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
fzacharvey avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 7:11 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/27/14 6:26 AM ET - Total times edited: 6
Generic Profile avatar
Pat O. (PatinCO) - ,
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Diamond medal
Date Posted: 12/1/2014 7:29 PM ET

Please order 2 or more books. May be combined with a book from my shelf. Please have RCs turned off and books on auto. Thanks. Pat

Death by Darjeeling (Tea Shop, Bk 1) :: Laura Childs
ISBN-13: 9780739417959 - ISBN-10: 0739417959   8 wishers

Forget Me Knot (Quilting, Bk 1) :: Mary Marks
ISBN-13: 9780758292056 - ISBN-10: 0758292058  16 Wisher

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1) :: George R. R. Martin
ISBN-13: 9780553381689 - ISBN-10: 0553381687 – 113 Wishers

The Girls Who Went Away : The Hidden History of Women Who Surrendered Children for Adoption in the Decades Before Roe v. Wade :: Ann Fessler
ISBN-13: 9781594200946 - ISBN-10: 1594200947 - 21 wishers

Knot What It Seams (Southern Quilting, Bk 2) :: Elizabeth Craig
ISBN-13: 9780451239617 - ISBN-10: 045123961X   5 Wishers

Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Bk 5) :: Ilona Andrews
ISBN-13: 9780441020423 - ISBN-10: 0441020429   - 48 Wishers

The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica :: Maxim Jakubowski
ISBN-13: 9780786720750 - ISBN-10: 0786720751 1 wisher

The Spirit Well (Bright Empires, Bk 3) :: Stephen R. Lawhead
ISBN-13: 9781595548061 - ISBN-10: 1595548068 – 20 Wishers

Syren (Septimus Heap, Bk 5) :: Angie Sage
ISBN-13: 9780060882105 - ISBN-10: 0060882107 – 82 wishers

Tainted Night, Tainted Blood (Kat Redding, Bk 2) :: E. S. Moore
ISBN-13: 9780758268730 - ISBN-10: 0758268734 – 10 Wishers

Warriors 1 :: George R. R. Martin (Editor), Gardner Dozois (Editor)
ISBN-13: 9780765360267 - ISBN-10: 0765360268 – 20 Wishers

The Water and the Blood: A Novel :: Nancy E. Turner
ISBN-13: 9780060394301 - ISBN-10: 0060394307 – 25 Wisher

Last Edited on: 12/1/14 10:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
sulock avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 8:06 AM ET

Last Edited on: 12/16/14 11:15 AM ET - Total times edited: 6
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 9:02 AM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  WL books can be combined with books from my Bookshelf.  Please turn off RC's and turn on auto request before sending me a PM.

Christian Fiction

At Every Turn by Anne Mateer   5 Wishers

Catch a Falling Star by Beth K. Vogt   11 Wishers

Love In Disguise by Carol Cox     6 Wishers

Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato     8 Wishers

The Silent Harp by Gilbert Morris   12 Wishers

Storm Gathering by Rene Gutteridge   8 Wishers

Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon     6 Wishers

The Virtuous Woman by Gilbert Morris   6 Wishers

Words Spoken True by Ann H. Gabhart     10 Wishers

Humor/Comics

Baldo: The Lower You Ride, The Cooler You Are by Hector Cantu and Carlos Casetellanos   1 Wisher

Coffee, Tea, and Reality by Sandra Bell-Lundy     1 Wisher

Crankshaft by Tom Batiuk     2 Wishers

I've Still Got It! by Tom Batiuk     1 Wisher

Ignorance, Thy Name Is Bucky by Darby Conley   14 Wishers

LoserPalooza by Darby Conley   13 Wishers

My Name Is Funky ...And I'm An Alcoholic by Tom Batiuk   5 Wishers

None of This Fun Is my Fault! One Big Happy by Rick Detorie   1 Wisher

Pierced, A Zits Close-up by Jerry Scott and Jim Borman     7 Wishers

Crafts

The Encyclopedia of Bible Crafts for Children     4 Wishers

Sockology by Brenna Maloney     12 Wishers

Cooking/Home/Garden

Now Eat This! by Rocco Dispirito   93 Wishers

The First National Bank of Dad by David Owen     8 Wishers

The New Solar Home by David Bonta and Stephen Snyder     1 Wisher

Style on a Budget by Emily Chalmers     8 Wishers

Last Edited on: 12/8/14 8:32 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
brightstar avatar
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 10:48 AM ET
Orders of 2 or more books from here  or anything from my bookshelf.

Nonsmoking home with pets.

No ex-library books.

We Have Always Lived in the Castle :: Shirley Jackson
ISBN-13: 9780140071078 - ISBN-10: 0140071075  WISHING: 85 
  TAKEN

So Much Sky: Essays on the fun and folly of living in the country :: Karen Weir-Jimerson
ISBN-13: 9781463502430 - ISBN-10: 1463502435  WISHING: 5

WISHING: 12

ISBN-13: 9780330449601 - ISBN-10: 0330449605   Wishing: 20

My Own Cape Cod :: Gladys Taber
ISBN-13: 9780940160101 - ISBN-10: 0940160102  Wishing 4

ISBN-13: 9780312868888 - ISBN-10: 031286888X   Wishing: 2

Old Home Town :: Rose Wilder Lane
ISBN-13: 9780803279179 - ISBN-10: 0803279175   Wishing:  12
    TAKEN

Free Land :: Rose Wilder Lane
ISBN-13: 9780803279148 - ISBN-10: 0803279140    Wishing: 15 
   TAKEN

Saturday Beans & Sunday Suppers: Kitchen Stories from Mary's Farm :: Edie Clark
ISBN-13: 9780971993457 - ISBN-10: 0971993459   Wishing: 5 

ISBN-13: 9780470540862 - ISBN-10: 0470540869   Wishing: 9

In the Wilderness : Coming of Age in Unknown Country :: Kim Barnes
ISBN-13: 9780385478212 - ISBN-10: 0385478216  Wishing  1

American Original: The Life and Constitution of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia :: Joan Biskupic
ISBN-13: 9780374202897 - ISBN-10: 0374202893   Wishing:  4

ISBN-13: 9781556529849 - ISBN-10: 1556529848 Wishing: 13     Taken

Jack Kennedy: Elusive Hero :: Chris Matthews
ISBN-13: 9781451635089 - ISBN-10: 1451635087  Wishing:  15

Christmas at Fairacre :: Miss Read
ISBN-13: 9780140129007 - ISBN-10: 0140129006   Wishing:  1

The Brendan Voyage (Modern Library Exploration) :: Tim Severin
ISBN-13: 9780375755248 - ISBN-10: 0375755241   Wishing: 8

The Man Who Would Be King: The First American in Afghanistan :: Ben Macintyre
ISBN-13: 9780374201784 - ISBN-10: 0374201781   Wishing: 1

Rolling Pennies in the Dark: A Memoir with a Message :: Douglas MacKinnon
ISBN-13: 9781451607888 - ISBN-10: 1451607881  Wishing: 6

Northern Farm: A Chronicle of Maine :: Henry Beston
ISBN-13: 9780345025081 - ISBN-10: 0345025083    Wishing: 2

'Tis Herself : An Autobiography :: Maureen O'HaraJohn Nicoletti
ISBN-13: 9780743269162 - ISBN-10: 0743269160    Wishing: 1

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED BOOK:

ISBN-13: 9780380731817 - ISBN-10: 0380731819   Members Wishing: 8

Borderline unpostable due to a very slight tan stain on the top binding of the last 10 pages, about an inch, thanks to a  water bottle in my bag. It was dried quickly.  Asking One Credit.

Last Edited on: 12/29/14 7:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
td avatar
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 2:59 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 or more please.  PM and reply.  Please have orders on auto-request.  I have a good amount of wishlisted books and am looking to clean house bit by bit so please partake.  Feel free to inquire if I have specific genres/authors and I'll see if I have and can add them in the next edit batch.  Thanks.

Next to Love by Ellen Feldman (25 wishers)

The Aloha Quilt (Elm Creek Quilts, Bk 16) by Jennifer Chiaverini (10 WL)

Thick as Thieves by Peter Spiegelman (3 WL)

The House on Durrow Street (Mrs. Quent, Bk 2) by Galen Beckett (8 WL)

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (19 WL)

Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs, Bk 9) by Jacqueline Winspear (21 WL)

Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High, Bk 3) by Lisi Harrison (37 WL)

Faith (P.S.) by Jennifer Haigh (21 WL)

Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 3) by Tana French (20 WL)

Crusher by Niall Leonard (5 WL)

A Stranger in Mayfair (Charles Lenox, Bk 4) by Charles Finch (7 WL)

Whatever You Love: A Novel by Louise Doughty (13 WL) 

A Manuscript of Ashes by Antonio Munoz Molina (7 WL) [3 copies]

The Game Is Afoot : Parodies, Pastiches and Ponderings of Sherlock Holmes by Marvin Kaye (5 WL)

22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson (4 WL) [Has black marker on the front cover]

Anthem for Doomed Youth (Daisy Dalrymple, Bk 19) by Carola Dunn (3 WL)

A Lesson in Secrets (Maisie Dobbs, Bk 8) by Jacqueline Winspear (9 WL) [2 copies]

Fallen Angel: A Novel by Major Jeff Struecker and Alton Gansky (15 WL) 

The Villa of Death (Daphne du Maurier, Bk 3) by Joanna Challis (6 WL)

Fear Has a Name: A Novel (The Crittendon Files) by Creston Mapes (12 WL) 

Those Across the River by Christopher Buehlman (7 WL) 

Summerset Abbey: A Bloom in Winter by T.J. Brown (29 WL) 

The Third Rumpole Omnibus (Rumpole) by John Mortimer (5 WL) 

In Pursuit of the Green Lion (Margaret of Ashbury, Bk 2) by Judith Merkle Riley (4 WL)

Bright's Passage: A Novel by Josh Ritter (41 WL)

Zoli by Colum McCann (6 WL) 

The Distant Hours by Kate Morton (10 WL) 

The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing (25 WL)

Pride and Pleasure by Sylvia Day (12 WL)

Portlandia: A Guide for Visitors by Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein (11 WL)

Theodore Boone: The Accused (Theodore Boone, Bk 3) by John Grisham (11 WL)

Collusion: A Jack Lennon Investigation Set in Northern Ireland by Stuart Neville (4 WL) 

The Abduction (Theodore Boone, Bk 2) by John Grisham (3 WL) 

Rodrick Rules (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Bk 2) by Jeff Kinney (2 WL) 

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Bk 4) by Rick Riordan (3 WL) 

Michael Vey by Paul Richard Evans (21 WL) 

Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto (19 WL) 

Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks (52 WL) 

Strange Brew edited by P.N. Elrod (37 WL) 

Still Alice by Lisa Genova (36 WL) 

Couples by John Updike (3 WL) 

The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson (36 WL) 

Freefall (Tunnels, Bk 3) by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams (9 WL) 

The Diamond of Darkhold (Ember, Bk 4) by Jeanne DuPrau (17 WL) 

A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr. (4 WL) 

Stress Test by Richard L. Mabry (24 WL) 

The Best Horror of the Year, Vol 2 edited by Ellen Datlow (4 WL) 

The Crossing Places (Ruth Galloway, Bk 1) by Elly Griffiths (8 WL) 

Unhallowed Ground (Hugh de Singleton, Bk 4) by Mel Starr (32 WL) 

The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni (7 WL) 

Frame 232 (Jason Hammond) by Wil Mara (8 WL) 

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith (11 WL) 

After Life (Book Lust Rediscoveries) by Rhian Ellis (2 WL) 

Midnight (Dark Age Dawning, Bk 2) by Ellen Connor (5 WL) 

Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Bk 2) by Maggie Stiefvater (7 WL) 

Saddled and Spurred (Blacktop Cowboys, Bk 2) by Lorelei James (12 WL) 

Russian Winter: A Novel (P.S.) by Daphne Kalotay (15 WL) 

Going Away Shoes by Jill McCorkle (3 WL) 

An Uncommon Grace by Serena B. Miller (12 WL) 

Bond Girl: A Novel by Erin Duffy (9 WL) 

What a Mother Knows by Leslie Lehr (12 WL) 

Once in a Full Moon (Full Moon, Bk 1) by Ellen Schreiber (15 WL) 

The Dogs of Rome (Commissario Alec Blume, Bk 1) by Conor Fitzgerald (2 WL) 

The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Star of India by Carole Bugge (8 WL) 

The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, Bk 1) by Joey W. Hill (3 WL) 

The Complete Alien Omnibus by Alan Dean Foster (4 WL) 

An Ideal Wife by Gemma Townley (3 WL) NEW 1/26

Willow by Julia Hoban (3 WL)NEW 1/26

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Bk 6) by Richelle Mead (22 WL) NEW 1/26

Wolves of the Calla (The Dark Tower, Book 5) by Stephen King (2 WL) NEW 1/26

Provinces of Night by William Gay (3 WL) NEW 1/26

Crescendo (Hush, Hush!, Bk 2) by Becca Fitzpatrick (2 WL) [No Dustjacket]NEW 1/26

The Color Purple by Alice Walker (4 WL) NEW 1/26

This World We Live In (Last Survivors, Bk 3) by Susan Beth Pfeffer (34 WL) [No Dustjacket] NEW 1/26

An Incomplete Revenge (Maisie Dobbs, Bk 5) by Jacqueline Winspear (5 WL) NEW 1/26

Matched (Matched, Bk 1) by Ally Condie (14 WL) NEW 1/26

By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters (15 WL) NEW 1/26

Icefall by Matthew Kirby (5 WL) NEW 1/26

Bared to You (Crossfire, Bk 1) by Sylvia Day (3 WL) NEW 1/26

Reflected in You (Crossfire, Bk 2) by Sylvia Day (7 WL) NEW 1/26

Entwined with You (Crossfire, Bk 3) by Sylvia Day (96 WL) NEW 1/26

Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 3) by Tana French (6 WL) NEW 1/26

Gone (Gone, Bk 1) by Michael Grant (8 WL) NEW 1/26

The Hobbit: Or, There and Back Again by J.R.R Tolkien (3 WL) NEW 1/26

Non-Fiction

Ill Fares the Land by Tony Judt (7 WL)

Energy Leadership: Transforming Your Workplace and Your Life from the Core by Bruce D. Schneider (7 WL)

Mind in the Making The Seven Essential Skills Every Child Needs by Ellen Galinsky (10 WL)

48 Liberal Lies About American History: (That You Probably Learned in School) by Larry Schweikart (19 WL)

Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey edited by Lori Perkins (6 WL)

The Age of the Unthinkable: Why the New World Disorder Constantly Surprises Us And What We Can Do About It by Joshua Cooper Ramo (8 WL)

The Way We're Working Isn't Working: The Four Forgotten Needs That Energize Great Performance by Tony Schwartz (22 WL)

The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History by Gregory Zuckerman (19 WL)

Men of Sunday: How Faith Guides the Players, Coaches, and Wives of the NFL by Curtis Eichelberger (3 wishing)

Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, and Freedom Before It's Too Late by James Robison and Jay W. Richards (11 wishing)

Extra Lean: The Fat-Burning Plan That Changes the Way You Eat For Life by Mario Lopez (9 WL) 

48 Days To The Work You Love by Dan Miller (31 WL) 

The ADHD-Autism Connection: A Step Toward More Accurate Diagnoses and Effective Treatments by Diane M. Kennedy (7 WL) 

Winner-Take-All Politics: How Washington Made the Rich Richer--and Turned Its Back on the Middle Class by Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson (36 WL) 

The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity by Andy Andrews (13 WL) 

Why You're Not Married . . . Yet: The Straight Talk You Need to Get the Relationship You Deserve by Tracy McMillan (14 WL) 

If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You by Kelly Cutrone (15 WL) 

Who's Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success--and Won't Let You Fail by Keith Ferrazzi (34 WL) 

Jesus for President: Politics for Ordinary Radicals by Shane Claiborne and Chris Haw (4 WL) 

What Difference Do It Make?: Stories of Hope and Healing by Ron Hall, Denver Moore, and Lynn Vincent (18 WL)

Seven Events That Made America America: And Proved That the Founding Fathers Were Right All Along by Larry Schweikart (4 WL) 

The Busy Couple's Guide to Sharing the Work and the Joy by Kathy Peel (6 WL)

The Whole Life Adoption Book: Realistic Advice for Building a Healthy Adoptive Family by Jayne Schooler & Thomas C. Atwood (6 WL) 

Untamed: How the Wild Side of Jesus Frees Us to Live and Love with Abandon by Lisa Harper (5 WL)

The Lunatic Express: Discovering the World . . . via Its Most Dangerous Buses, Boats, Trains, and Planes by Carl Hoffman (17 WL) [Missing dustjacket]

Beginner's Grace: Bringing Prayer to Life by Kate Braestrup (4 WL)

Neverisms a Quotation Lover's Guide to Things You Should Never Do Never Say or Never Forget by Mardy Grothe (4 WL)

Die Happy 499 Things Every Guy's Gotta Do While He Still Can by Tim and Michael Burke (5 WL)

Runner's World Run Less, Run Faster: Become a Faster, Stronger Runner with the Revolutionary FIRST Training Program by Bill Pierce, Scott Murr, Ray Moss (44 WL) 

Freedomnomics: Why the Free Market Works and Other Half-Baked Theories Don't by John R. Lott Jr. (8 WL) 

What Do You Want to Do Before You Die? by The Buried Life (5 WL) 

Entering the Castle: Finding the Inner Path to God and Your Soul's Purpose by Caroline Myss (3 WL) 

The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl by Timothy Egan (5 WL) 

Sex, Death and Oysters: A Half-Shell Lover's World Tour by Robb Walsh (4 WL) 

Have a New You by Friday: How to Accept Yourself, Boost Your Confidence & Change Your Life in 5 Days by Kevin Leman (29 WL) 

Parenting Beyond Your Capacity: Connect Your Family to a Wider Community (The Orange Series) by Reggie Joiner and Carey Niewwhof (4 WL)

Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't by Jim Collins (12 WL)

The Greatest Words Ever Spoken: Everything Jesus Said about You, Your Life, and Everything Else by Steven K. Scott (15 WL) 

The Truth About Dating, Love, and Just Being Friends by Chad Eastham (5 WL) NEW 12/27

Speaking Christian: Why Christian Words Have Lost Their Meaning and Power - And How They Can Be Restored by Marcus J. Borg (10 WL) NEW 12/27

Biographies / Memoirs / Essays

Surprised by Joy: The Shape of My Early Life by C.S. Lewis (11 wishing)

The Sacred Acre: The Ed Thomas Story by Mark Tabb (4 wishers)

The Gift of an Ordinary Day: A Mother's Memoir by Katrina Kenison (4 wishing)

From This Moment On by Shania Twain (9 WL) [No Dustjacket]

American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot by Craig Ferguson (15 WL)

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani (56 WL)

Unsinkable: A Young Woman's Courageous Battle on the High Seas by Abby Sunderland (2 WL)

Lonely: A Memoir by Emily White (9 WL)

The Notes: Ronald Reagan's Private Collection of Stories and Wisdom (13 WL) 

Dear Cary by Dyan Cannon (3 WL) 

What's Left of Us by Richard Farrell (10 WL)

American Tapestry: The Story of the Black, White, and Multiracial Ancestors of Michelle Obama by Rachel L. Swarns (4 WL)

Against All Odds: My Life of Hardship, Fast Breaks, and Second Chances by Scott Brown (11 WL) 

Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto by Ted Nugent (5 WL)

Role Models by John Waters (33 WL)

Do You Dream in Color?: Insights from a Girl Without Sight by Laurie Rubin (4 WL)

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me: And Other Stories... by Hilary Winston (32 WL)

A Mountain of Crumbs: A Memoir by Elena Gorokhova (12 WL) 

Prague Winter: A Personal Story of Remembrance and War, 1937-1948 by Madeleine Albright (41 WL)

Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan (16 WL) 

SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper by Howard E. Wasdin and Stephen Templin (35 WL)

Picking Cotton: Our Memoir of Injustice and Redemption by Jennifer Thompson-Cannino, et al (19 WL) NEW 12/27

I Love You and I'm Leaving You Anyway: A Memoir by Tracy McMillan (13 WL) NEW 12/27

Last Edited on: 1/26/15 4:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
brainybibliophile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 6:18 PM ET

The following are wishlisted.  Please request multiples of two.  You may combine a wishlisted item with an item from my regular bookshelf.  Please PM me about your interest in the wishlisted item!  Thanks for looking. - Jill

Robopocalypse (Wilson), hardcover, ISBN 9780385533850, 62 wishers (science fiction/thriller)

Think Like a Freak (Levitt and Dubner), hardcover, ISBN 9780062218339, 111 wishers (nonfiction)

Carb Conscious Vegetarian (Robertson), softcover, ISBN 1594861234, 18 wishers (cookbook)

ReadyMade (Berger), hardcover, ISBN 1400081076, 30 wishers (craft/hobby)

The Informers (Vasquez), softcover, ISBN 9781594484674, 5 wishers (fiction)

The Returned (Mott), softcover, ISBN 9780611291827, 79 wishers for alternate ISBN softcover; the ISBN on my back cover connects to a different title in the Paperbackswap system (fiction)

Last Edited on: 12/8/14 9:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: AAA
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 8:05 PM ET

Large bunch of Kids books available. I have limited postage at the moment as I recently lost one of my jobs, so you may see a *closed pending postage funds* message at the top periodically - if you do, just PM your wishes & I will get them to you as soon as I can scrape up funds to ship. Asking for orders of at least 2 books and larger orders WILL be given preference in order to maximize my shipping savings. I will be continuing to post books to this list over the next few days - my daughter recently sorted out 6 large cloth grocery sacks of books to pass on to others.

Let's Get Turtles - 1 Wisher. My version does not have an ISBN {it has library of Congress number instead}, but all info is the same.

Because a Little Bug Went Ka-CHOO! - 1 wisher

Benny's Animals & How He Put Them in Order - 5 wishers {Again, no ISBN, just Library of Congress number. All other info matches}

Plenty of Fish - 5 Wishers {Again, no ISBN, just Library of Congress number, but all info matches}

Caps for Sale - 1 wisher

The Cow Who Fell In The Canal - 2 wishers

Henry and Mudge And the Bedtime Thumps - 1 Wisher

The Adventures of Amelia Bedelia - 1 Wisher

The Amelia Bedelia Treasury - 2 Wishers

esjro avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 8:44 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only.  May be combined with books from my shelf, and/or graphic novels from this list zero copies: graphic novels and/or ARCs.  Please have on your wishlist with AutoRequest on before you PM.  Thanks for looking!

Graphic novels:

Benson's Cuckoos Author: Anouk Ricard (1 WL)

Paranormal:

Trapped (Iron Druid Chronicles, Bk 5) Author: Kevin Hearne (64 WL)

Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell, Bk 2) Author: Jenn Bennett (23 WL)

Horizon (Aftertime, Bk 3) by Sophie Littlefield (14 WL)

Fiction:

State of Wonder by Ann Patchett (128 WL)

American Salvage (Made in Michigan Writers) Author: Bonnie Jo Campbell (21 WL)

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy (40 WL)

House of Glass :: Sophie Littlefield (21 WL)

Non-fiction:

Clean, Clear, and Cold: The Fate of Fresh Water in the Twenty-First Century :: Alex Prud'homme (8 WL)

Last Edited on: 12/25/14 12:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 10:51 PM ET

Please request two or more. Orders can be combined with my bookshelf, unpostables, wishlisted under a different ISBN, and zero copies/zero wishers lists. Please have book on wishlist on auto-request with requestor conditions turned off (non-smoking home, but I have cats).

Science Fiction/Fantasy:
Inda (Inda, Book 1) by Sherwood Smith, 7 wishing
Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg (SF Book Club Edition), 2 wishing
Legends II: New Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy edited by Robert Silverberg, 8 wishing

YA Fantasy:
Terrier (Legend of Beka Cooper, Bk 1) by Tamora Pierce, 7 wishing
Bloodhound (Legend of Beka Cooper, Bk 2) by Tamora Pierce, 33 wishing
The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce (Circle Reforged, Bk 1), 1 wishing

09suzij avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medal
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 11:32 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/10/14 1:32 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 12/2/2014 11:44 PM ET

I would like orders of two or more. It can be combined with my bookshelf. Please put them on your wishlist on auto request so I can post them on it. I have lots of wishlisted books so please check back, as I have been posting books daily. I will add them to the top of their genre.

Christian Fiction:

Redeeming Love http://www.paperbackswap.com/Redeeming-Love-Francine-Rivers/book/1590525132/ 2 wishing

Cookbooks:

Taste of Home Guilt Free Cooking http://www.paperbackswap.com/Taste-Home-Guilt-Free-Cooking/book/0898216567/ 6 wishing

Children & Teen:

A Long Way Westward  http://www.paperbackswap.com/Long-Way-Westward-Joan-Sandin/book/0064441989/  1 wishing

The Childrens Book of Virtues http://www.paperbackswap.com/Childrens-Book-Virtues/book/068481353X/ 2 wishing

Animal Farm http://www.paperbackswap.com/Animal-Farm-George-Orwell/book/0451526341/ 1 wishing

Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill http://www.paperbackswap.com/Betsy-Tacy-Over-Lois-Lenski-Illustrator-/book/0064400999/ 4 wishing

The Hidden Jewel (Trailblazer Books) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Hidden-Jewel-Trailblazer-Books/book/1556612451/ 1 wishing

The Usborne Book of Houses And Homes http://www.paperbackswap.com/Houses-Homes-World-Carol-Bowyer/book/0860201910/ 5 wishing

Bears on Hemlock Mountain http://www.paperbackswap.com/Bears-Hemlock-Mountain/book/0689716044/ 1 wishing

The Super Fly Guy http://www.paperbackswap.com/Super-Fly-Guy-Tedd-Arnold/book/0439903742/ 1 wishing

Voyage with the Vikings http://www.paperbackswap.com/Voyage-Vikings-AIO-Imagination-Station/book/1589976274/ 23 wishing

The World in a Drop of Water http://www.paperbackswap.com/World-Drop-Water-Exploring-Microscope/book/0486403815/ 5 wishing

Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone http://www.paperbackswap.com/Sir-Cumference-Sword-Cindy-Neuschwander/book/1570916004/ 27 wishing

Math Curse http://www.paperbackswap.com/Math-Curse-Jon-Scieszka/book/0670861944/ 3 wishing

The Rescue (Christian Heritage Series 1) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Rescue-Christian-Heritage-Nancy-N-ue/book/1561793469/ 1wishing

Daniel's Duck http://www.paperbackswap.com/Daniels-Duck-Read-Book-3/book/0064440311/ 1 wishing

Betsy-Tacy http://www.paperbackswap.com/Betsy-Tacy-Bk-1/book/0060244151/ 3 wishing

Rough and Rugged Lilly http://www.paperbackswap.com/Rough-Rugged-Lily-Nancy-Rue/book/0310702607/ 2 wishing

Shoes for Everyone, A Story about Jan Matzelger http://www.paperbackswap.com/Shoes-Everyone-Story-About-Jan/book/0876144733/

4 wishing

Schooling and Homeschooling:

Alphabet Thematic Unit http://www.paperbackswap.com/Alphabet-Thematic-Unit-Jennifer-Overend-Prior/book/1576906140/ 1 wishing

365 Days of Celebration & Praise http://www.paperbackswap.com/365-Days-Celebration-Julie-Lavender/book/0787968196/ 1  wishing

The Botany Coloring Book http://www.paperbackswap.com/Botany-Coloring-Book-Paul-Young/book/0064603024/ 17 wishing

Health Safety and Manners A Beka 3 http://www.paperbackswap.com/Health-Safety-Manners-3/book/292875/ 1 wishing

Homeschooling for the Rest of Us - How Your One-of-a-kind Family Can make Homeschooling and Real Life Work http://www.paperbackswap.com/Homeschooling-Rest-How-Sonya-Haskins/book/0764207393/ 4 wishing

Exploring God's World 3 Tests Quizzes and Worksheets - A Beka Hhttp://www.paperbackswap.com/Beka-Science-3-Abeka/book/241301/ 1 wishing

Discovering God's World Science Reader - A Beka http://www.paperbackswap.com/Abeka-Discovering-Gods-Abeka-Books/book/331405/ 2 wishing

Choosing Good Health Abeka Book Health Series http://www.paperbackswap.com/Choosing-Good-Health-A-Beka-Book-Health-Series/book/78218/ 1 wishing

More Days Go By (workbook) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Days-Workbook-Pathway-Reader/book/65769/ 1 wishing

First Steps, Pathway Reader http://www.paperbackswap.com/First-Steps-Grade-Rod-And-Staff-Books/book/390780/ 2 wishing

For The Children's Sake, Foundations of Education for Home and School http://www.paperbackswap.com/Childrens-Sake-Child-Susan-S-MacAulay/book/089107290X/ 2 wishing

Managers of Their Homes http://www.paperbackswap.com/Managers-Homes-Practical-Steven-Maxwell/book/0966910745/ 111 wishing

It Couldn't Just Happen http://www.paperbackswap.com/Happen-Fascinating-Facts-Lawrence-O-Richards/book/0849935830/ 3 wishing

The Companion Guide to Beautiful Girlhood http://www.paperbackswap.com/Companion-Guide-Beautiful-Girlhood/book/0970027303/

16 wishing

Nonfiction:

Happiness is a Choice:The Symptoms, Causes and Cures of Depression http://www.paperbackswap.com/Happiness-Choice-Symptoms-Causes-Cures/book/0801068266/ 1 wishing

That's Life, finding scrapbook inspiration in the everyday http://www.paperbackswap.com/Life-Finding-Scrapbook-Nic-Howard/book/159963001X/ 4 wishing

Praying God's Word http://www.paperbackswap.com/Praying-Gods-Word-Beth-Moore/book/0802727883/ 9 wishing

Last Edited on: 1/6/15 9:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 20
IndulgeYourself avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/3/2014 12:20 PM ET

I have the following books to offer this month. Orders of at least 2 on the first part of the list. The bottom of the list has books that are bigger and heavier and I would like orders of 3 for those. It is noted below.  Can be combined with anything from my shelf and I've recently added quite a few to my shelf. I'm doing some cleaning out!

Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen :: Susan Gregg Gilmore
ISBN-13: 9780307395023 - ISBN-10: 0307395022   WL = 45

Wolfsbane (Nightshade, Bk 2) :: Andrea Cremer
ISBN-13: 9780142420980 - ISBN-10: 0142420980   WL = 1

Yours For Eternity :: Alexandra IvyKaitlin O'RileyHannah Howell
ISBN-13: 9780758247377 - ISBN-10: 0758247370   WL = 52

Size 12 and Ready to Rock (Heather Wells, Bk 4) :: Meg Cabot
ISBN-13: 9780061734786 - ISBN-10: 0061734780    WL = 78

Real Vampires Don't Diet (Real Vampires, Bk 4) :: Gerry Bartlett
ISBN-13: 9780425225646 - ISBN-10: 042522564X   WL = 15

A Matter of Wife & Death (Secrets from Lulu's Cafe) :: Ginger KolbabaChristy Scannell
ISBN-13: 9781416543886 - ISBN-10: 1416543880   WL = 2

Love Story :: Jennifer Echols
ISBN-13: 9781439178324 - ISBN-10: 1439178321   WL = 7

The following is a set of 3 books, two of which are WL'd. Book 2, Grave Sins, has only 2 in the system. I'd like to send all 3 to the same person for 3 credits if possible:
The Wages of Sin (Cin Craven, Bk 1) :: Jenna Maclaine
ISBN-13: 9780312946166 - ISBN-10: 0312946163    WL = 6

Bound By Sin (Cin Craven, Bk 3) :: Jenna Maclaine
ISBN-13: 9780312946180 - ISBN-10: 031294618X   WL = 14

The following list I would like orders of THREE as they are bigger and heavier:

Matched (Matched, Bk 1) :: Ally Condie
ISBN-13: 9780525423645 - ISBN-10: 0525423648    WL = 84

Destined (House of Night, Bk 9) :: Kristin CastP. C. Cast
ISBN-13: 9780312650254 - ISBN-10: 0312650256    WL = 61

Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices, Bk 1) :: Cassandra Clare
ISBN-13: 9781416975861 - ISBN-10: 1416975861   WL = 147

This next listing, I'd like to send all 3 books to same person for 3 credits. City of Bones, which is book 1 in the Mortal Instruments series has 4 in the system, but the next 2 books in the series are WL'd.

City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, Bk 2) :: Cassandra Clare
ISBN-13: 9781416972242 - ISBN-10: 1416972242     WL = 9

City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, Bk 3) :: Cassandra Clare
ISBN-13: 9781416972259 - ISBN-10: 1416972250    WL = 119

Last Edited on: 12/13/14 9:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/3/2014 1:00 PM ET

Multiples only please!  Have on auto request.  Our home is smoke and pet free.  All books are in good to very good condition.

Preference given to larger orders.   Also lots of wishlisted ARC's (page 75 about 3/4 way down).

The Vacationeers ~ Emma Straub ~ 9781594631573 ~ 367 wishers

I've Got You Under My Skin ~ Mary Higgins Clark ~ 9781476749068 ~ 126 wishers

Invisible ~ James Patterson ~ 9780316405348 ~ 252 wishers

Some Girls, Some Hats and Hitler ~ Trudi Kanter ~  9781476700281  ~ 2 wishers

The Perfume Collector ~ Kathleen Tessaro ~ 9780062257840 ~ 45 wishers

Nantucket Christmas ~ Nancy Thayer ~ 9780345545350 ~ 38 wishers

Tokyo Kill ~ Barry Lancet ~ 9781451691726 ~ 6 wishers

Gingerbread Gems ~ 076431971x ~ Victorian Architecture of Cape May ~ 1 wisher

Last Edited on: 12/3/14 4:24 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
melc avatar
Date Posted: 12/3/2014 11:37 PM ET

Multiples only, with preference given to larger orders. Please PM me with your requests and have them on Auto, if possible.

I quit smoking in March of 2013 so I can't guarantee that the books haven't been around smoke. Can be combined with my bookshelf.

Thanks for looking!!!

In Her Nature(Lunewulf, Bk 4) by Lorie O'Clare
Succubus On Top (Georgina Kincaid, Bk 2) by Richelle Mead
Skin Tight  (Skin, Bk 2) by Ava Gray
The Barbarian Prince (Dragon Lords, Bk 1) by Michelle M. Pillow
Once Upon Stilettos (Katie Chandler, Bk 2) by Shanna Swendson
Scent of Passion (Rutledge Werewolves, Bk 1) by Elizabeth Lapthorne

The Mark of the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen, Bk 2) by Joey W. Hill
Vampire Mistress Queen (Vampire Queen, Bk 5) by Joey W. Hill
Let Them Eat Stake (Vampire Chef, Bk 2) by Sarah Zettel
Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, Bk 1) by Shayla Black
Delicious (Wicked Lovers, Bk 3) by Shayla Black
Surrender To Me(Wicked Lovers, Bk 4) by Shayla Black
Belong to Me(Wicked Lovers, Bk 5 ) by Shayla Black
Mine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, Bk 6) by Shayla Black
Night Seeker (Indigo Court Bk 3) by Yasmine Galenorn
Night Veil (Indigo Court, Bk 2) by Yasmine Galenorn
Courting Darkness (Otherworld, Bk 10) by Yasmine Galenorn
To Wish or Not to Wish (As You Wish, Bk 3) by Mindy Klasky
Bedtime Stories: A Collection of Erotic Fairy Tales by Jean Johnson
Death's Excellent Vacationby Charlaine Harris (Editor)
The Wolf Who Loved Me (Westfield Wolves, Bk 5) by Lydia Dare
Never Been Bit (Gentlemen Vampyres, Bk 3) by Lydia Dare
Hearts and Swords (Celta) by Robin D. Owens
Heart Search (Celta, Bk 10) by Robin D. Owens
Heart Journey (Celta, Bk 9) by Robin D. Owens
Burning Bridges(Retrievers, Bk 4) by Laura Anne Gilman
Undead and Unfinished (Undead/Queen Betsy, Book 9) by MaryJanice Davidson
One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, Bk 6) by Jeaniene Frost
Death Magic (Lupi, Bk 8) by Eileen Wilks
Wolfsbane and Mistletoe: Hair-Raising Holiday Tales by Toni L. P. Kelner (Editor)
Warcry (Chronicles of the Warlands, Bk 4) by Elizabeth Vaughan
Sexy Beast 9: On the Prowl / Between Lovers / Amber Fire by Vonna Harper & Lisa Renee Jones
Hexedby Ilona Andrews & Yasmine Galesnorn
Demon Forged (Guardians, Bk 5) by Meljean Brook
Demon's Delight: MaryJanice Davidson, Emma Holly, Vickie Taylor, Catherine Spangler
Broken by Megan Hart
Dirty by Megan Hart
Naked by Megan Hart
Shades of Temptation (Special Investigations Group, Bk 2) by Virna DePaul
Wishful Thinking by Gabi Stevens
Night Moves (Shadow Force, Bk 4) by Stephanie Tyler
Nicholas (Lords of Satyr, Bk 1) by Elizabeth Amber (0 in system)
Lyon (Lords of Satyr, Bk 3) by Elizabeth Amber
Dominic (Lords of Satyr, Bk 4) by Elizabeth Amber
Dane (Lords of Satyr, Bk 5) by Elizabeth Amber
Bastian (Lords of Satyr, Bk 6) by Elizabeth Amber
Sevin (Lords of Satyr, Bk 7) by Elizabeth Amber
Dark Descendant (Descendant, Bk 1) by Jenna Black
Deadly Descendant(Nikki Glass, Bk 2) by Jenna Black
A Kiss of Ashen Twilightby Rae Lori
The Witch is Back (Jolie Wilkins, Bk 4) by H. P. Mallory
Hellforged (Deadtown, Bk 2) by Nancy Holzner
Blood Song(Blood Singer, Bk 1) by Cat Adams
Siren Song (Blood Singer, Bk 2) by Cat Adams
Demon Song (Blood Singer, Bk 3) by Cat Adams
The Isis Collar (Blood Singer, Bk 4) by Cat Adams
Virtual Virgin (Delilah Street, Bk 5) by Carole Nelson Douglas
Maximum-Exposureby Alison Kent
The Perfect Stranger by Alison Kent (0 in system)
Speak of the Devil(Morgan Kingsley, Bk 4) by Jenna Black
The Devil's Playground(Morgan Kingsley, Bk 5) by Jenna Black
His Darkest Salvation (Jaguar Warrior, Bk 3) by Juliana Stone
Wild Winter by T. J. Michaels & Mary Winter & Myla Jackson & Cricket Star
Wicked Winter by Isabo Kelly & Cash Cole & Mackenzie McKade & Nina Nash &...
Blood Heat (Blood Lines, Bk 4) by Maria Lima
Blood Sacrifice (Blood Lines, Bk 5) by Maria Lima
The Curse (Belador, Bk 3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love (0 in system)
Out of the Darkness by C.J. Burton & Jaci Burton
Alluring Tales, Vol 2: Hot Holiday Nights by Cathryn Fox & Sasha White & Myla

Added 12/7

Linger: Stay with Me / Songbird by Maya Banks
Shaedes of Gray (Shaede Assassin, Bk 1) by Amanda Bonilla
Blood Before Sunrise (Shaede Assassin, Bk 2) by Amanda Bonilla
Crave the Darkness (Shaede Assassin, Bk 3) by Amanda Bonilla
Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, Bk 1) by Cris Anson
Dance of the Butterfly (Dance, Bk 2) by Cris Anson
Dance of the Crystal(Dance, Bk 3) by Cris Anson (0 in system)
Dance of the Rogue (Dance, Bk 4) by Cris Anson

Added 12/13

Must Love Vampiresby Heidi Betts (0 in system)
Real Vampires Don't Diet (Real Vampires, Bk 4) by Gerry Bartlett
Real Vampires Hate Their Thighs (Real Vampires, Bk 5) by Gerry Bartlett
Real Vampires Have More to Love (Real Vampires, Bk 6) by Gerry Bartlett
Real Vampires Don't Wear Size Six (Real Vampires, Bk 7) by Gerry Bartlett
Real Vampires Hate Skinny Jeans (Real Vampires, Bk 8) by Gerry Bartlett
Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 1) by Chloe Neill
Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 2) by Chloe Neill
Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 3) by Chloe Neill
Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 4) by Chloe Neill
Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 5) by Chloe Neill
House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires, Bk 7) by Chloe Neill

Last Edited on: 2/9/15 10:47 AM ET - Total times edited: 30