Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***MAY 2017 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***MAY 2017 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 12:45 PM ET

I have added instructions below (highlighted) for how to create clickable links within the post.  If you need further help on it, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!  

***Remember*** 

When you post in this thread, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your books have Wishers at the time of posting here.  Just because it had Wishers when you added it to your list last month (or the month before that!) doesn't mean it still has Wishers this month.  Check them each month so you don't risk getting a message from Mel or myself. 

PLEASE do NOT create "place holder" posts with no books listed.  This has become a trend the last couple of months for various reasons and needs to not happen.  Either list your books or don't...but please don't just create a post to hold your place on the thread.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied)(Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available.  **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! {Link-making instructions are below!  New 8-31-15}

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

How to Create Clickable Links  (Newly added 8-31-15)

1) Have 2 tabs open in your browser, 1 to the Post a Reply area and one to the Book Browser.

2) In the Book Browser, search for your book (typically I search by ISBN and have it set to ALL BOOKS, but it depends on what I'm looking for).  In this instance, I searched Wrapped In Rain by Charles Martin.

3) Several of the books came up.  I highlighted the title and author of the one I needed, right-click, copy.  (Or of course, Ctrl + C)

4) Come back to the Post a Reply tab area, right-click-Paste (or Ctrl + V).

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin

That should put it in there for you and should be clickable.  Of course, there are other ways to do this, but for me that is the fastest and easiest.  In relation to the WLM thread, if you're wanting to provide the WL count for your book, then you simply click that link before you copy it from the first tab, check the WL count and then go Back on your browser to finish the other steps.  THEN, when you paste it, you can add the count to your link area by clicking to the side of it and typing it in.

Wrapped in Rain
Author: Charles Martin     (11)

DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

New Suggestions for those who post in this thread:  (added 11-14-13)

Good afternoon everyone!  I wanted to offer a few thoughts for your consideration.  :)  There have been some suggestions made in order to make this thread more user-friendly for those who peruse it each month.  Mind you, these are suggestsions and not rules that Melanie and I have come up with.  Take them and do with them what you will.  ;)

~~ When you ask for orders of 4 or more (and sometimes 3 or more) you are often causing people to bypass your entire listing.  Some people can (and do) request the number you're asking for, but there are many who have tried and simply can't find enough books to come up with that large of an order.  If you're willing to make other considerations on deals, please state this in your offering.  If they don't know you're willing to do an order of 2, they won't ask.  Or simply don't ask for the order of 4 or more.  Just ask for 2 or more and let it go at that.  :-D

~~ List your books by genre.  I know that it is time-consuming and seems like "one more thing" to do for the thread, but it might help your books go faster.  Think of it this way:  you go to the mall and you see a few shops where things look neat and tidy and are organized.  Then there is a shop where you glance in and see that nothing is organized and items seems to be thrown willy-nilly everywhere.  Which store would you go into?

~~ When you post a reply to the thread stating that you have added books to your post on page 2 (or where ever) provide a link to that particular post.  (If you aren't sure how to do this, please contact me and I will help you with it!)  Some people have mentioned scrolling right past the "update" posts that don't include a link to the original post because they don't want to have to scroll through an entire page of posts to find yours.

depper1 avatar
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 1:05 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more please. I do not mind RC's my books are in great condition unless otherwise stated but I do have 5 dogs so no RC's concerning animals.

CHRISTIAN

Predator (Audio CD) (Unabridged) : Terri Blackstock, Cassandra Campbell (Narrator)  (WL 1) - CD's 2 credits

Daisies Are Forever : Liz Tolsma (WL 5) Great Condition (ordered 2)

Slave: The Hidden Truth About Your Identity in Christ : John MacArthur (WL 5) - HC Like New

The Covered Deep : Brandy Vallance (WL 7) - added 5/1

ROMANCE

The Unexpected Waltz: A Novel : Kim Wright (WL 5) bought new but cover bent when received.

Along for the Ride (Audio CD) (Unabridged) : Sarah Dessen, Rachel Botchan (Narrator) (WL 2) - CD's 2 credits

The Bachelor Auction : Rachel Van Dyken (WL 5) - Like New

You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, Bk 9) : Abbi Glines (WL 10) - Like New

What I Thought Was True : Huntley Fitzpatrick (WL 7) -Like New

HISTORICAL

The Maid and the Queen: The Secret History of Joan of Arc : Nancy Goldstone (WL 5) - New HC

The Mischief of the Mistletoe (Pink Carnation, Bk 7) : Lauren Willig (WL 6) New PB

MYSTERY, THRILLERS & SUSPENSE

It Comes In Waves : Erika Marks (WL 14) - New PB (accidently ordered 2)

Haunted (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, Bk 15) : Kay Hooper (WL 18)

Seconds Away (Mickey Bolitar, Bk 2) : Harlan Coben (WL 8)

Black Ice : Becca Fitzpatrick (WL 4) - New Book

SCIENCE FICTION & FANTASY

River of Dreams (Nine Kingdoms, Bk 8) : Lynn Kurland (WL 19)

Inside : Alix Ohlin (WL 16)

Collision Course : David Crawford (WL 3)

Dangerous Women 3 : George R. R. Martin (Editor) (WL 7) - New PB

Retribution Falls (Tales of the Ketty Jay, Bk 1) : Chris Wooding (WL 8)

Chasing the Bard : Philippa Ballantine (WL 6)

Extinction Edge (Extinction Cycle) (Volume 2) :: Nicholas Sansbury Smith (WL 4)

Plague of the Dead (Morningstar Strain, Bk 1) : Z. A. Recht (WL 6) 

Survivors (Morningstar Strain, Bk 3) :: Z. A. Recht (WL 17) (like new but there is a part of the bottom of the front cover where the pic is torn off where a sticker/price tag was removed; tear does not go through the cover).

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown : Holly Black (WL 13)

Frail : Joan Frances Turner (WL 2)

I would like to keep this set together:

Flight Behavior : Barbara Kingsolver (WL 5) HB - x-library in excellent condition

All the Single Ladies : Dorothea Benton Frank (WL 5) - Great Condition

MISCELLANEOUS

COMIC/GRAPHIC NOVELS - James Patterson's The Murder of King Tut : Christopher J. Mitten (Artist), Alexander Irvine (Adapter), James Patterson, Ron Randall (Artist), Darwyn Cooke  (WL 33)

CRAFTS - All-in-One Beading Buddy: 78 Beading Stitches Step-by-Step Instructions - Helpful Tips and How-To's - Bonus-Value Finder (WL 2) - NEW

MISC - Christmas Memories: A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home : Susan Branch (WL 2) - Like New

ANIMALS / NON-FICTION - The Lost Dogs: Michael Vick's Dogs and Their Tale of Rescue and Redemption :: Jim Gorant  (WL 15) Like New

Last Edited on: 5/1/17 1:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
norma6448 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 1:24 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/5/17 1:13 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
sulock avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 1:34 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/17/17 5:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 1:43 PM ET

Ok! I'm looking for order of 2 or more! (Preference will be given to larger orders!) Your order can combine book from here and my Bookshelf. I don't smoke but I do have a fluffy cat, so please keep that in mind!

Also! I'm not on the internet much on the weekends, so if I'm slow getting back to you, don't panic! It's first come, first serve.

If you'd rather view this list by the covers, I have made a list on my profile page:

http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wishlist-Multiples/list/21882/

Please make sure you have the books you're requesting on your wishlist.

• Young Adult/Teen:

-Sweet    Author: Emmy Laybourne   ISBN-13: 9781250055194   (WL 3)  

-The Lions of Little Rock  Author: Kristin Levine  (Grade 5-8)  ISBN-13: 9780399256448  (WL 5)  

-Ten Queens: Portraits of Women of Power  Author: Milton Meltzer  ISBN-13: 9780525471585   (WL 1)  

-Girl of Nightmares   Author: Kendare Blake  ISBN-13: 9780765328687  (WL 11) 

-The Last Leaves Falling   Author: Sarah Benwell  ISBN-13: 9781481430654   (WL 5)  

-All I Need   Author: Susane Colasanti   ISBN-13: 9780670014231   (WL 1)  

-Will Grayson, Will Grayson   Author: David LevithanJohn Green  ISBN-13: 9780525421580   (WL 27) 

-Lock and Key  Author: Sarah Dessen   ISBN-13: 9780670010882   (WL 1)   

-The Compound    Author: S.A. Bodeen   ISBN-13: 9780312370152   (WL 3)   

-Please Ignore Vera Dietz  Author: A.S. King  ISBN-13: 9780375865640  (WL 3)

-Breakaway: A Novel   Author: Kat Spears  ISBN-13: 9781250065520  (WL 1)  

-I'll Give You the Sun   Author: Jandy Nelson   ISBN-13: 9780803734968   (WL 118)   ADDED 5/10

-The Loners (Quarantine, Bk 1)  Author: Lex Thomas  ISBN-13: 9781606844380  (WL 4)   ADDED 5/16

-I Am the Messenger   Author: Markus Zusak  ISBN-13: 9780375836671   (WL 16)  ADDED 5/16

-The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian  Author: Sherman AlexieEllen Forney (Illustrator)  ISBN-13: 9780316013697  (WL 1)  ADDED 5/16

• Fiction/Literature:

-Brown Girl in the Ring   Author: Nalo Hopkinson  ISBN-13: 9780446674331  (WL 11) 

-Little Known Facts: A Novel  Author: Christine Sneed  ISBN-13: 9781608199587  (WL 6) 

-The Edge of Maybe, Premium Edition  Author: Ericka Lutz  ISBN-13: 9780982708446   (WL 1)   

-Company of Liars   Author: Karen Maitland  ISBN-13: 9780141031910  (WL 4)  

-Aftermath of Dreaming: A Novel   Author: DeLaune Michel  ISBN-13: 9780060817336 (WL 5) 

-The Absolutist  Author: John Boyne  ISBN-13: 9781590515525  (WL 12)  

-Friends, Lovers and Other Indiscretions  Author: Fiona Neill  ISBN-13: 9780099502890  (WL 3)  

-French Trysts: Secrets of a Courtesan  Author: Kirsten Lobe  ISBN-13: 9780312363208   (WL 2)  

-Fire Along the Sky (Wilderness, Bk 4)  Author: Sara Donati  ISBN-13: 9780553582772  (WL 6)  

-The Winemaker's Daughter (Vintage Contemporaries)  Author: Timothy Egan  ISBN-13: 9781400034109   (WL 4)  

-The Kingdom of This World: A Novel  Author: Alejo Carpentier  ISBN-13: 9780374530112  (WL 4)  

-The World Is Not Enough   Author: Zoe Oldenbourg  ISBN-13: 9780786704897   (WL 3)  

-Master of the Crossroads  Author: Madison Smartt Bell  ISBN-13: 9780375420566  (WL 1)  

-The Evolution of Bruno Littlemore  Author: Benjamin Hale  ISBN-13: 9780446571579   (WL 28)  

-The Right-Hand Shore: A Novel  Author: Christopher Tilghman  ISBN-13: 9780374203481   (WL 28)  

-Steeped in the World of Tea   Author: Sharon BardBirgit NielsenClara Rosemarda  ISBN-13: 9781566565561  (WL 1)  

-We Need to Talk About Kevin (P.S.)   Author: Lionel Shriver  ISBN-13: 9780062119049  (WL 3)

-Game of Patience   Author: Susanne Alleyn  ISBN-13: 9780312343637  (WL 3)  

-The Chaperone  Author: Laura Moriarty  ISBN-13: 9781594631436   (WL 14)  

-The Answer Is Yes  Author: Sara Lewis   ISBN-13: 9780156005647  (WL 1)  

-Shantaram  Author: Gregory David Roberts  ISBN-13: 9780312330538  (WL 25) 

-The Reason  Author: William Sirls  ISBN-13: 9781401687366  (WL 1)  

-Indiscretion (Larger Print)   Author: Charles Dubow  ISBN-13: 9780062222862   (WL 2)

-This Same Sky : A Collection of Poems from Around the World  Author: Naomi Shihab Nye  ISBN-13: 9780689806308  (WL 1)  ADDED 4/3

-The Buddha in the Attic  Author: Julie Otsuka  ISBN-13: 9780307700001  (WL 16)   ADDED 4/24

-For The Love Of The Land (Queensland Chronicles, Bk #2)    Author: Bonnie Leon  ISBN-13: 9780800758974  (WL 3)   ADDED 5/16

-When the Storm Breaks (Queensland Chronicles, Bk 3)   Author: Bonnie Leon  ISBN-13: 9780800758981   (WL 3)   ADDED 5/16

-Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River, Bk 2)   Author: Julia London   ISBN-13: 9781477823057   (WL 19)   ADDED 5/16

-Swedish Tango (The Rhythm of Memory)   Author: Alyson Richman   ISBN-13: 9780425258774   (WL 12)   ADDED 5/16

-After You (Me Before You, Bk 2)  Author: Jojo Moyes   ISBN-13: 9780143131397  (WL 93)   ADDED 5/16

• CD AudioBooks:

-Empress Orchid (Audio CD) (Abridged)  Author: Anchee MinPik-Sen Lim (Narrator)  ISBN-13: 9781846071683  (WL 3)  

-The Windup Girl (MP3 Audiobook, Unabridged)  Author: Paolo Bacigalupi  ISBN-13: 9781511319904   (WL 2)  

• Mysteries/Thrillers:

-The Ashtabula Hat Trick: A Milan Jacovich Mystery (Milan Jacovich Mysteries)  Author: Les Roberts  ISBN-13: 9781938441714  (WL 4)

-Time to Kill (Kyle Swanson Sniper, Bk 6)  Author: Donald A. DavisJack Coughlin  ISBN-13: 9781250012876  (WL 4) 

-No Human Involved  Author: Barbara Seranella  ISBN-13: 9780312156145  (WL 1)  

-Agent 6 (Leo Demidov, Bk 3)   Author: Tom Rob Smith  ISBN-13: 9780446550765  (WL 4) 

-Blind Eye (Benjamin Justice, Bk 5)  Author: John Morgan Wilson  ISBN-13: 9780312309190  (WL 1)  

-Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, Bk 1)   Author: Patricia Cornwell  ISBN-13: 9780762188598   (WL 1)  

-Play With Fire  Author: Cindy Davis  ISBN-13: 9781603181426  (WL 1) 

-A Hard Ticket Home (Mac McKenzie, Bk 1)  Author: David Housewright  ISBN-13: 9780843956818  (WL 1)  

-Interface  Author: J. Frederick GeorgeNeal Stephenson  ISBN-13: 9780553383430   (WL 2)   

-Seventh-Inning Stretch: A Jakes Hines Mystery   Author: Elizabeth Gunn  ISBN-13: 9780802733740  (WL 1) 

-Fear the Dark: A Bishop/Special Crimes Unit Novel  Author: Kay Hooper  ISBN-13: 9780515156034   (WL 14)  

-Eloise   Author: Judy Finnigan  ISBN-13: 9780316399548  (WL 4) 

-Fear of Landing  Author: David Waltner-Toews  ISBN-13: 9781590583494  (WL 1)   

-Homemade Sin (Callahan Garrity, Bk 3)  Author: Mary Kay Andrews  ISBN-13: 9780062195104  (WL 13) 

-Descent: A Novel   Author: Tim Johnston   ISBN-13: 9781616203047   (WL 62) 

-Billionaire Blend (Coffeehouse, Bk 13)  Author: Cleo Coyle  ISBN-13: 9780425252918  (WL 17)  

-Angora Alibi (Seaside Knitters, Bk 7)  Author: Sally Goldenbaum  ISBN-13: 9780451415349  (WL 8)   

-Dead Heading: A Sloan and Crosby Mystery (Detective Chief Inspector C.D. Sloan)  Author: Catherine Aird  ISBN-13: 9781250041135  (WL 3) 

-The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, Bk 1)  Author: Robert Galbraith  ISBN-13: 9780316206846  (WL 42)  

-The Stone Wife  Author: Peter Lovesey  ISBN-13: 9781616953935   (WL 1)   

-The Good Life   Author: Jay McInerney  ISBN-13: 9780786285440  (WL 1)   

-Faithful Place (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 3)   Author: Tana French  ISBN-13: 9780143119494    (WL 12)   ADDED 5/16

-The Redeemer (Harry Hole, Bk 6)   Author: Don Bartlett (Translator)Jo Nesbo  ISBN-13: 9780307742988  (WL 2)  ADDED 5/30

• Children: 

-Dark Lord: The Early Years   Author: Jamie Thomson  ISBN-13: 9780802728494  (WL 1)  

-Quest for the Keys (LEGO Elves: Chapter Book #1)  Author: Stacia DeutschScholastic  ISBN-13: 9780545852807   (WL 1) 

-Circus Galacticus   Author: Ms. Deva Fagan  ISBN-13: 9780547850870  (WL 1)

-The Magician's Nephew (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 1)  Author: C. S. Lewis  ISBN-13: 9780060234973  (WL 2)  

-Tree of Freedom   Author: Rebecca Caudill  ISBN-13: 9780590445573  (WL 2) 

-Janitors, Book 1   Author: Tyler Whitesides   ISBN-13: 9781609070656  (WL 9) 

• History/Politics/Social Sciences/Reference/Religion/Money:

-The Price of Glory: Verdun 1916  Author: Alistair Horne  ISBN-13: 9780140170412  (WL 1) 

-Meditations of John Muir: Nature's Temple  Author: Chris Highland ISBN-13: 9780899972855  (WL 3) 

-Soloing: Realizing Your Life's Ambition  Author: Harriet Rubin  ISBN-13: 9780066620145  (WL 1)  

-I Shouldn't Be Telling You This: Success Secrets Every Gutsy Girl Should Know Author: Kate White  ISBN-13: 9780062122124   (WL 5)   

-The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK MLK   Author: Robert Gaylon, Sr. Ross  ISBN-13: 9780964988866  (WL 2)  

-The Age of Deception: Decoding the Truths About the US Economy  Author: James Dale Davidson  ISBN-13: 9780692258583  (WL 3) 

-Coming of Age in the Milky Way  Author: Timothy Ferris  ISBN-13: 9780060535957  (WL 4)  

-Suburban Nation : The Rise of Sprawl and the Decline of the American Dream    Author: Andres DuanyElizabeth Plater-ZyberkJeff Speck  ISBN-13: 9780865476066  (WL 2)  

-Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why   Author: Laurence Gonzales  ISBN-13: 9780393326154  (WL 1)    ADDED 5/16

-Unleash the Warrior Within: Develop the Focus, Discipline, Confidence, and Courage You Need to Achieve Unlimited Goals   Author: Richard "Mack" Machowicz  ISBN-13: 9780738215686   (WL 1)   ADDED 5/18

• Biographies & Memoirs/ Travel Writing:

-Times Two: Two Women in Love and the Making of a Happy Family  Author: Kristen HendersonSarah Ellis  ISBN-13: 9781439176405  (WL 1) 

-Nasty : My Family and Other Glamorous Varmints  Author: Simon Doonan  ISBN-13: 9780743267045  (WL 1)  

-The New Imperialists   Author: Mark Leibovich  ISBN-13: 9780735203174   (WL 1) 

-Going Gray: How to Embrace Your Authentic Self with Grace and Style  Author: Anne Kreamer  ISBN-13: 9780316166621  (WL 2)

-Reading Lips: A Memoir of Kisses  Author: Claudia Sternbach   ISBN-13: 9781609530372   (WL 6)  

-The Package Deal: My (not-so) Glamorous Transition from Single Gal to Instant Mom  Author: Izzy Rose  ISBN-13: 9780307454331   (WL 2) 

-Honor's Voice : The Transformation of Abraham Lincoln  Author: Douglas L. Wilson  ISBN-13: 9780375703966  (WL 2)  

-King Larry: The Life and Ruins of a Billionaire Genius  Author: James D. Scurlock  ISBN-13: 9781416589228  (WL 2) 

-Another Bullshit Night in Suck City: A Memoir   Author: Nick Flynn   ISBN-13: 9780393329407   (WL 9)   

-Down Under  Author: Bill Bryson  ISBN-13: 9780552997034  (WL 1)  

-Crazy Enough  Author: Storm Large  ISBN-13: 9781439192405  (WL 13)  

-Rowing to Latitude: Journeys Along the Arctic's Edge  Author: Jill Fredston   ISBN-13: 9780865476554   (WL 1)  

-Marriage and Other Acts of Charity: A Memoir     Author: Kate Braestrup  ISBN-13: 9780316053839  (WL 2) 

-Carry On, Warrior: Thoughts on Life Unarmed   Author: Glennon Melton  ISBN-13: 9781451698220  (WL 74)  

-In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin  Author: Erik Larson  ISBN-13: 9780307408846  (WL 3) 

-Smokejumper   Author: Jason A. RamosJulian Smith  ISBN-13: 9780062319630   (WL 4) 

-The Way of  the Dreamcatcher: Spirit Lessons with Robert Lax: Poet, Peacemaker, Sage  Author: Steve T. Georgiou  ISBN-13: 9782895072447  (WL 3) 

-Not That Kind of Girl: A Memoir  Author: Carlene Bauer   ISBN-13: 9780060840556  (WL 1)  

-Marmee & Louisa: The Untold Story of Louisa May Alcott and Her Mother   Author: Eve LaPlante   ISBN-13: 9781451620665  (WL 11) 

-An Italian Education: The Further Adventures of an Expatriate in Verona (An Evergreen book)  Author: Tim Parks  ISBN-13: 9780802142856  (WL 4)   ADDED 5/16

-Railroaded In Cooperstown   Author: David K. Butler Sr.  ISBN-13: 9780615132792  (WL 1)  ADDED 5/16

Last Edited on: 5/30/17 1:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 18
hingram77 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 1:44 PM ET

This is a continuation from the post above:

• Religion:

-The Life of Teresa of Jesus : The Autobiography of Teresa of Avila   ISBN-13: 9780385011099  (WL 2)  

-The Rewards of Fasting: Experiencing the Power and Affections of God  Author: Dana CandlerMike Bickle  ISBN-13: 9780977673810  (WL 1)  

-Forty Dreams of St. John Bosco: The Apostle of Youth  Author: St. John Bosco  ISBN-13: 9780895555977   (WL 6)  

-Stripped: When God's Call Turns From "Yes!" to "Why Me?"  Author: Lina AbuJamra  ISBN-13: 9780802409652   (WL 1)  

-The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted Strategies  Author: Stephen KendrickAlex Kendrick  ISBN-13: 9781433688669   (WL 20)   ADDED 5/16

-The House That Cleans Itself: Creative Solutions for a Clean and Orderly House in Less Time Than You Can Imagine   Author: Mindy Starns Clark  ISBN-13: 9780736918800   (WL 12)   ADDED 5/16

-The Angels: The Catholic Teaching on the Angels  Author: Pascal P. Parente  ISBN-13: 9780895555151  (WL 1)   ADDED 5/16

• Humor & Hobbies & Entertainment & Travel:

-Culture Clash  Author: Jean Donaldson  ISBN-13: 9781888047059   (WL 3)  

• Science Fiction & Fantasy & Occult:

-Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Bk 21)  Author: Laurell K. Hamilton  ISBN-13: 9780425247549  (WL 40) 

-Song of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, Bk 2)  Author: Stephanie Dray  ISBN-13: 9780425243046    (WL 8)  

-The Greener Shore: A Novel of the Druids of Hibernia   Author: Morgan Llywelyn  ISBN-13: 9780345477675  (WL 8)  

-Loamhedge (Redwall, Book 16)   Author: Brian Jacques  ISBN-13: 9780441011902   (WL 4)   ADDED 5/16

-Apocalypticon   Author: Clayton Smith   ISBN-13: 9780989806831  (WL 4)   ADDED 5/16

• Interior Design/Architecture--- Arts/Photography--- Cookbooks---Health:

-Chinese Painting Techniques for Exquisite Watercolors  Author: Lian Quan ZhenLian Zhen  ISBN-13: 9781581800005  (WL 10)  

-Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know  Author: Meg Meeker M.D.  ISBN-13: 9780345499394   (WL 69) 

-On The Threshold: Home, Hardwood, And Holiness  Author: Elizabeth J. Andrew  ISBN-13: 9780813342962  (WL 2)  

-Intimacy Ignited: Conversations Couple To Couple  Author: Joseph, Dr. DillowLinda DillowPeter, Dr. PintusLorraine Pintus  ISBN-13: 9781576836408  (WL 12)  

-STAYING IN ALIGNMENT: Life in the Higher Realms Series - Book Two (Life in the Higher Realms Series)  Author: Karen, Bishop  ISBN-13: 9781601450814  (WL 2)  

-The Bondage Breaker®: Overcoming *Negative Thoughts *Irrational Feelings *Habitual Sins  Author: Neil T. Anderson  ISBN-13: 9780736918145  (WL 2)

-The Hot Shoe Diaries: Creative Applications of Small Flashes (Voices That Matter)  Author: Joe McNally  ISBN-13: 9780321580146   (WL 17) 

-The Prickly Pear Cookbook  Author: Carolyn Niethammer  ISBN-13: 9781887896566  (WL 1) 

-No More Dirty Looks: The Truth about Your Beauty Products--and the Ultimate Guide to Safe and Clean Cosmetics   Author: Siobhan O'ConnorAlexandra Spunt  ISBN-13: 9780738213965   (WL 20)  

-Loving What Is   Author: Stephen MitchellByron Katie  ISBN-13: 9781400045372  (WL 3) 

-That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between   Author: Victoria Beckham  ISBN-13: 9780061544491   (WL 1)   ADDED 5/16

• Graphic Novels:

-Tokyo Ghost Volume 1: Atomic Garden   Author: Rick Remender  ISBN-13: 9781632156631  (WL 4)

-Fantastic Butterflies   Author: James Kochalka   ISBN-13: 9781891867187  (WL 1)  

-Juicy Mother    Author: Jennifer Camper  ISBN-13: 9781932360707  (WL 2)

• Manga:

-Tramps Like Us, Vol. 11   Author: Yayoi Ogawa  ISBN-13: 9781598161984  (WL 6) 

-Case Closed, Vol. 26  (I HAVE V. 27 too) Author: Gosho Aoyama  ISBN-13: 9781421516783  (WL 2)  

-Aquarium, Vol 1  Author: Tomoko Taniguchi  ISBN-13: 9781586649005  (WL 1)  

[More to come! Feel free to ask for the full list in the meantime!]

There will be more, but I have to finish digging them out! ;)

AND!! I have other Manga/Graphic novels. You're welcome to ask for the full list.

Last Edited on: 5/25/17 4:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: May 2017 Wishlist Multiples
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 1:44 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more. Can be combined with my bookshelf. Please have books on wishlist with no RCs. 

Hardcover - Fiction

Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff WL 227

My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout WL 177

The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler WL 114

The Children's Crusade by Ann Packer WL 82

The Good Lord Bird by James McBride WL 63

Euphoria by Lily King WL 49

Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher WL 48

Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932 by Francine Prose WL 43

Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos WL 33

The Singles Game by Lauren Weisberger WL 30

The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson WL 27

Lost for Words by Edward St. Aubyn WL 27

Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican WL 19

The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer Holm WL 14 (library copy, no dust jacket)

The Bone Seeker by MJ McGrath (library copy) WL 7

Hardcover - Nonfiction

The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace by Jeff Hobbs WL 102

The Wild Truth by Carine McCandless WL 55

The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Isaacson WL 50

Dataclysm: Who We Are (When We Think No One's Looking) by Christian Rudder WL 38

Rethinking Positive Thinking:Inside the New Science of Motivation by Gabriele Oettingen (no dust jacket) WL 8

Last Edited on: 5/31/17 1:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 46
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 2:29 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/2/17 2:09 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
tk942 avatar
Tammy K. (tk942) - ,
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 3:04 PM ET

Asking for a minimum order of 3 and can be combined with my bookshelf or my Zero Copies/Zero WIshers List or my SwapaDVD WL multiples or my DVD Tower. Please let me know about any RCs you might have when ordering. I'm willing to work with them. Ours is a non-smoking 3 cat household.

Mystery/Thriller: 

And Then There Were Nuns (League of Literary Ladies, Bk 4) by Kylie Logan 20w

A Fright to the Death (Family Fortune, Bk 3) by Dawn Eastman 17w

On Borrowed Time (Library Lover's, Bk 5) by Jenn McKinlay 9w

The Readaholics and the Poirot Puzzle (Book Club, Bk 2) by Laura DiSilverio 25w

Suede to Rest (Material Witness, Bk 1) by Diane Vallere 8w

A Tiger's Tale (Call of the Wilde, Bk 2) by Laura Morrigan 14w

Wishes & Stitches (Cypress Hollow Yarn, Bk 3) by Rachael Herron 1w

Sci-fi/Fantasy:

The Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel by Rick Riordan & Robert Vinditti 16w

Erotica: New - 4/3 deal on all the books in this section (May Mix/Match with Non-Fiction)

Beast Warriors: Bad Moon Rising / Ghost in My Heart by Autumn Dawn 4w

Bit by the Bug by Michelle M. Pillow 12w

Caught By Cupid: Be Mine / Overhead / Forever Valentine by Gwendolyn Cease, Maya Banks & Bianca D'Arc 7w

Coming Undone (Brown Family, Bk 2) by Lauren Dane 2w

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales From the Temple III by Jaid Black (Editor 9w

Enslave: The Taming of the Beast by Cathy Yardley 8w

Four Play: Pillow Talk / Her Fantasy Men by Shayla Black & Maya Banks 9w

The Hunted: Trackers / Besieged by J. W. McKenna & Jaid Black 7w

Into the Mist (Falcon Mercenary Group, Bk 1) by Maya Banks 10w

Lords of Satyr:

The Strength of the Wolf (Northern Shifters, Bk 2) by Jorrie Spencer 5w

Two Men and a Lady by Cricket Starr & Lynn LaFleur & Michele R. Bardsley 11w

Non-Fiction: New - 4/3 deal on all the books in this section (May Mix/Match with Erotica)

Do It Yourself: Kitchens (Better Homes & Gardens Decorating) 2w

Double Delicious: Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives by Jessica Seinfeld 15w

Every Night Italian : 120 Simple, Delicious Recipes You Can Make in 45 Minutes or Less 5w

Picture This! Activities and Adventures in Impressionism (Art Explorers) 3w

Last Edited on: 5/30/17 3:25 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 3:36 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/4/17 8:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
darkangel avatar
Printable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 4:16 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only. These can be combined with orders from my shelf. Please have them on your WL on auto and RC's off.

Cast in Ruin (Chronicles of Elantra, Bk 7) by Michelle Sagara (WL 16) ISBN: 9780373803309

Accidentally on Purpose (Heartbreaker Bay, Bk 3) by Jill Shalvis  (WL 47)  ISBN: 9780062448064

The Cakes of Monte Cristo (Piece of Cake, Bk 6) by Jacklyn Brady (WL 43) ISBN: 9780425258286 TAKEN

The Angel Wore Fangs (Deadly Angel's, Bk 7) by Sandra Hill (WL 4) ISBN: 9780062356543  TAKEN

Telling Tails (Second Chance Cat, Bk 4) by Sofie Ryan (WL 46) ISBN: 9781101991206

Third Time's a Crime (Love or Money, Bk 3) by Diana Orgain (WL 10) ISBN: 9780425271704  TAKEN

No Sunshine When She's Gone (Barefoot William, Bk 3) by Kate Angell (WL 7) ISBN: 9780758291288

Burning Up (Smoke Jumpers, Bk 1) by Anne Marsh (WL 2) ISBN: 9780758266811

Fangs for Nothing (Impalers,bk 2) by Erin McCarthy, Kathy Love  (WL 31) ISBN: 9780425257449

On My Knees (Bridge, Bk 1) by Meredith Wild (WL 20) ISBN: 9780989768498

Hardwired (Hacker, Bk 1) by Meredith Wild (WL 25) ISBN: 9780989768412 ( Has 2 cuts on the bottom corner of the cover from a box cutter in unpacking, pages and words are not hurt, it's just the bottom corner of the cover. Otherwise its like new.)

Last Edited on: 5/16/17 10:50 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 5:19 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more; may combine with Bookshelf items. Most came to me used, but this is a non-pet, non-smoking household. Please have on your WL with requester conditions removed. PM me with choices.

LITERATURE / GENERAL AND HISTORICAL FICTION

ROMANCE

MYSTERY / SUSPENSE

SCIENCE FICTION / FANTASY

MEMOIR / BIOGRAPHY/ OTHER NON-FICTION

Last Edited on: 12/31/17 5:38 PM ET - Total times edited: 67
esjro avatar
Standard Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Leader medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 8:02 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more only.  May be combined with books from my shelf, and/or ARCs.  Please have on your wishlist with AutoRequest on before you PM.  Feel free to add any of the unpostables listed in my profile to your order.  Thanks for looking!

Fantasy:

Blood Song Author: Anthony Ryan 12 wL

Fiction:

Our Souls at Night Author: Kent Haruf 160 Wl

Guests on Earth: A Novel Author: Lee Smith 17 WL

Eight Hundred Grapes: A Novel :: Laura Dave 46 WL

Re Jane: A Novel Author: Patricia Park 29 WL

The Tsar of Love and Techno: Stories Author: Anthony Marra  23 WL

Mystery/Thriller:

Canary :: Duane Swierczynski 11 WL

The Whistler :: John Grisham  176 WL

The Gray Man (Gray Man, Bk 1) Author: Mark Greaney 7 WL

An Honorable Man: A Novel Author: Paul Vidich 6 WL

What Doesn't Kill Her (Reeve LeClaire, Bk 2) by Carla Norton 19 WL

Playing with Fire Author: Tess Gerritsen (very nice ex-library copy) 33 WL

Non-fiction:

NFL Confidential: True Confessions from the Bowels of Football Author: Johnny Anonymous 6 WL

Last Edited on: 6/2/17 8:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 9:42 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples of 2 or more (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL before messaging. All books are request 2, get a third free. No limit, but please mention this in your message so I know to include it/them. Thanks!  PS: With the site issues, go ahead and friend me first (I'm on auto-accept) so I can post them to you the workaround way.

Fiction

The Bertie Project, Alexander McCall Smith (newly added!)

Shopaholic to the Stars, Sophie Kinsella

Memoir/Bio/Other

Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Startup Bubble, Dan Lyons (newly added!)

Sloppy Seconds: The Tucker Max Leftovers, Tucker Max (newly added!)

Shut Up, You’re Welcome, Annie Choi   (newly added!)

Cool, Calm & Contentious: Essays, Merrill Markoe  (newly added!)

Agorafabulous: Dispatches from my Bedroom, Sara Benincasa (newly added!)

Melissa Explains It All: Tales From My Abnormally Normal Life, Melissa Joan Hart

My Grandfather Would Have Shot Me: A Black Woman Discovers Her Family’s Nazi Past, Jennifer Teege

Stronger, Jeff Bauman

Angeles Crest: A Memoir (autographed twice!); Michael Modzelewski 

How to Be Black; Baratunde Thurston

Promise Land: My Journey Through America’s Self-Help Culture, Jessica Lamb-Shapiro

Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior., Rob Delaney

The Tao of Martha: My Year of Living, or Why I’m Never Getting All That Glitter off the Dog, Jen Lancaster

The Mailroom: Hollywood History from the Bottom Up, David Resnin

Not My Father’s Son: A Memoir, Alan Cumming (no DJ)

Love Life, Rob Lowe

Hell-Bent, Benjamin Lorr

I See You Made an Effort, Annabelle Gurwitch

Unfriending My Ex, Kim Stolz

Love Him or Leave Him, but Don’t Get Stuck with the Tab, Loni Love

I Like You Just the Way I Am, Jenny Mollen

It Takes Balls: Dating Single Moms and Other Confessions, Josh Wolf

We Are Anonymous: Inside the Hacker World of LulzSec, Parmy Olson

Song of Spiderman, Glen Berger

How I Became a Famous Novelist, Steve Hely

Has Anyone Seen My Pants, Sarah Colonna

Man Repeller: Seeking Love, Finding Overalls, Leandra Medine

Stirring the Pot: My Recipe for Getting What You Want Out of Life, Jenny McCarthy

Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars, Scotty Bowers

Cab Talk: Voices from the Backseat of a San Francisco Taxi, Tim Keefe

Crash and Burn, Artie Lange

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 5/1/2017 10:15 PM ET

Taken

Priceless: A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 1 by  Shannon Mayer WL 9

Immune: A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 2 by Shannon Mayer WL 4

Raising Innocence (Rylee Adamson, Bk 3) by Shannon Mayer WL 20

Shadowed Threads (Rylee Adamson, Bk 4) by Shannon Mayer WL 19

Blind Salvage (Rylee Adamson, Bk 5) by Shannon Mayer WL 19

Last Edited on: 5/2/17 11:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
schnauzer-mom avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 5/2/2017 6:29 AM ET

Last Edited on: 5/16/17 4:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
fzacharvey avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/2/2017 7:32 AM ET

Orders of 2 books.  Can combine with my bookshelf.

Non Smoking No Pet Home.

Fiction / Adventure

Freedom: A Dane and Bones Origins Story (Dane Maddock Origins) (Volume 1) (6 WL) David Wood

Jake Ransom and the Skull King's Shadow (Jake Ransom, Bk 1) (1 WL) James Rollins

Raising the Past (Origins Edition) (16 WL) Jeremy Robinson

Herculean (Cerberus Group Book 1) (Volume 1) (9 WL) Jeremy Robinson

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, Bk 1) (29 WL) Danielle Paige NEW

The Wicked Will Rise [Dorothy Must Die, Bk 2] (28 WL) Danielle Paige NEW

Supernatural / Mystery

The Brotherhood (1 WL) Shannon Condon

Stillwell a Haunting on Long Island  (1 WL) Michael Phillip Cash

Behind the Mask (1 WL) Dana Ridenour

The Twentieth Day of January  (1 WL) Ted Allbeury

Young Adult

Ghostbusters Ghost Busted  (1 WL) Matt Yamashita

Ghostbusters the Other Side (1 WL) Keith Champagne

Last Edited on: 6/7/17 1:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/2/2017 8:52 AM ET

Please order 2 or more.  You can combine these books with books from my bookshelf.  (Note: there are HARDCOVERs on this list and on my bookshelf.)

Make sure of the following for the books you are requesting:

•  They are on your Wish List.
  •  They are on Auto-Request.
  •  Your requester conditions are off.  (If you usually have them, pm me and we can determine if the requested books meet them ahead of time)

If all those are true,  PM me with your requests.

Thanks,
Alicia

Romance :

The Merry Monarch's Wife: The Story of Catherine of Braganza :: Jean Plaidy (WL 3)

Fiction :

Agent 6 (Leo Demidov, Bk 3)  :: Tom Rob Smith  HARDCOVER (WL 5)

Blood Flag: A Paul Madriani Novel :: Steve Martini  (WL 13)

Brush Back: A V.I. Warshawski Novel  ::  Sara Paretsky   (WL 5)

A Cold Day in Paradise (Alex McKnight, Bk 1)  :: Steve Hamilton  (WL 2)

A Confederacy of Dunces  :: John Kennedy Toole  (WL 2)

The Cook  :: Harry Kressing (WL 1)

Fool Me Once ::Harlan Coben (WL 6)

Hack: A F.X. Shepherd novel ::Kieran Crowley  (WL 1)

The Hidden Man  :: Charles Cumming  (WL 2)

In the Blood (Jefferson Tayte, Bk 1) ::Steve Robinson  (WL 33)

Liberation Movements :: Olen Steinhauer (WL 2)

Orphan X: A Novel  :: Gregg Hurwitz  (WL 24)

The Paris Affair ((Malcolm and Suzanne Rannoch, Bk 3)  :: Teresa Grant  (WL 13)

The Passage :: Justin Cronin  (WL 1)

The Revelation Code: A Novel (Nina Wilde and Eddie Chase) ::Andy McDermott  (WL 9)

Saturn Run :: John Sandford, Ctein     (WL 19)

Non-Fiction:

Alchemy : Source of Chemistry and Medicine  :: Charles J. Thompson HARDCOVER (WL 1)

Alphabet Juice :: Roy Blount Jr. (WL 9)

The Botany of Desire: A Plant's-Eye View of the World  :: Michael Pollan HARDCOVER (WL 20)

Chess Openings: Traps And Zaps :: Bruce Pandolfini (WL 1)

The Everglades: An Environmental History (The Florida History and Culture)  :: David McCally (WL 1)

Forty Million Dollar Slaves: The Rise, Fall, and Redemption of the Black Athlete  :: William C. Rhoden  (WL 4)

Online Law : The SPA's Legal Guide to Doing Business on the Internet  :: Thomas J. Smedinghoff (WL 1 )

Last Edited on: 5/14/17 8:18 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
sasssy25 avatar
Date Posted: 5/2/2017 10:04 AM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  May combine with any of my books, including 0 WL books (ask about availability) & lists in my signature line. Thank you. 

Print Books: (alphabetical by author)

American Dervish: A Novel :: Ayad Akhtar  HC  Members Wishing: 11

Persnickity (Serendipity series) :: Stephen Cosgrove  PB  Members Wishing: 1

A Path and a Practice: Using Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching as a Guide to an Awakened Spiritual Life :: William Martin  trade PB  Members Wishing: 2

Cook This, Not That!: Easy & Awesome 350 Calorie Meals :: David ZinczenkoMatt Goulding  PB  Members Wishing: 7

Audio Books on CD:  (alphabetical by author)

Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope (Abridged Audio CD) :: Mary Beth ChapmanConnie Wetzell (Narrator)  Members Wishing: 1

Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Abridged Audio CD) :: Jim CramerCliff Mason  Members Wishing: 2 

Final Analysis: The Untold Story of the Susan Polk Murder Case (Abridged Audio CD) :: Catherine Crier  Members Wishing: 1

Very Bad Men (David Loogan, Bk 2) (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Harry DolanErik Davies (Narrator)  Members Wishing: 1

Fish in the Sky (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Fridrik ErlingsTodd Haberkorn (Narrator)  Members Wishing: 1 

Things the Grandchildren Should Know (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Mark Oliver Everett aka E of The EelsThe Chet (Narrator)  Members Wishing: 1

A Place of Yes: 10 Rules for Getting Everything You Want Out of Life (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Bethenny Frankel  Members Wishing: 7

Eclipse Bay Trilogy (Abridged Audio CD) :: Jayne Ann KrentzJoyce Bean (Narrator) Members Wishing: 4

'Tis the Season (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Lorna Landvik  Members Wishing: 2

Bliss (Unabridged Audio CD) :: O. Z. LivaneliAnna Fields (Narrator)Cigdem Aksoy Fromm (Translator)  Members Wishing: 1 

Liberty Defined: The 50 Urgent Issues That Affect Our Freedom (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Ron Paul, Bob Craig (Narrator)  Members Wishing: 2

A New Earth (Unabridged Audio CD) :: Eckhart Tolle  Members Wishing: 1

Sliver of Truth (Ridley Jones, Bk 2) (Abridged Audio CD) :: Lisa UngerJenna Lamia (Narrator)  Members Wishing: 1

Last Edited on: 5/7/17 3:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
ShaylaB avatar
Date Posted: 5/2/2017 1:02 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please

For Adults:

Bob Warden's Ninja Master Prep Cookbook by Bob Warden   

In the Kitchen with David: QVC's Resident Foodie Presents Comfort Foods That Take You Home by David Venable   

Flea Market Style by Emily Chalmers & Ali Hanan  

The Deen Family Cookbook by Paula Deen  

Greater by Steven Furtick

Bean by Bean by Crescent Dragonwagon    

Betty Crocker's Best Bread Machine Cookbook 

Bargain Fever: How to Shop in a Discounted World by Mark Ellwood   

The Right-Hand Shore by Christopher Tilghman  

The Devil in Pew Number Seven by Rebecca Nichols Alonzo  

Gods At War by Kyle Idleman 

Lead Your Family Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges & Tricia Goyer

For Children:

Treasure Hunters (book 1) by James Patterson   ADDED 5/17   PENDING

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap by Akira Himekawa   ADDED 5/17

The Boss Baby: Junior Novelization    ADDED 5/13

The Wayside School Collection BOXED SET by Louis Sachar   PENDING

Geronimo Stilton in The Fifth Adventure in The Kingdom of Fantasy: The Volcano of Fire  

The Last Kids On Earth by Max Brallier  

Hothead by Cal Ripken, Jr. 

Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10 Old School by Jeff Kinney

Last Dragon Chronicles Book #6 Fire World by Chris D'Lacey  

The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks by Jan & Mike Berenstain

Last Edited on: 5/20/17 10:27 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: Wishlist Multiples- Please order 2 or more books, can combine with my books
Date Posted: 5/2/2017 1:11 PM ET

SUSPENSE:

Deeply Odd-Dean Koontz- 9780553807738- 20 w

NYPD  Red 4- James Patterson-9780316288705- 26 w

The Hidden- Heather Graham- 9781410480309 2 w

End Game-Catherine Coulter-9781410480187-12 w

Truth or Die- James Patterson-9780316407014-13 w

Red Dragon-Thomas Harris-9780525945567- 3 w

SCIFI/ FANTASY:

Captain' sFury-Jim Butcher-9780441016556-3 w

Elemental Magic- Jean Johnson/ Rebecca York/ Sharon Shinn/ Carol Berg-0425217863-3 w

WESTERN: Smoke Jensen-William W. Johnstone-9781617737169- 2 w

NOVELS

Night Blindness-Susan Strecker- 9781250042835-11 w

Miracles From Heaven-Christy Wilson Beam- 9780316381819- 12 w

Headhunter's On My Doorstep-J. Maarten Troost-9781592407897- 14 w

Headhunters On My Doorstep- J. Maarten Troost- 9781592407897- 14 w

Close My Eyes-SophieMcKenzie-9781250033895- 3 w

Barracuda-Christos-Tsiolkas-9781455557950- 0 w 0 in club

The Queens Vow- C. W. Gortner-9780345523976- 17 w

Catherine The Great:-Roberet K. Massie-9780345408778-28 w

Empress of the Night-Eva Stachniak- 9780553808131-8 w

Frued's Mistress-Jennifer Kaufman-9780399163074- 14 w

Mortal-Todd Dekkar-9781599953588-2 w

Love Nina- Nina Stibbe- 9780316243391-32 w

The Visionist-Rachel Urquhart-9780316228114-42 w

The Edge of Normal-Carla Norton-9781250031044- 14 w

The Girl in the Road-Monica Byrne- 9780804138890- 13 w

Three Can Keep A Secret-Archer Mayor- 9781250026132-3 w

Summer House With A Swimming Pool-Herman Koch-9780804138819- 81 w

Unmade-Sarah Brennan-9780375870439- 7 w

The Lost Sisterhood-Anne Fortier-9780345536242-18 w

ROMANCE:

Stars of Fortune-Nora Roberts-9780425280102-38 w

Texas Tall- Janet Dailey- 97807582294018- No listing, non in club

An Affair With Mr. Kennedy- Jillian Stone-9781451629002-5 w

How To Manage A Marquess-9781420137149 11 w

TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE:

A Breath Of Snow- Diana Gabaldon- 9780440225805-83 w

PARANORMAL:

A Shiver of Light- Laurell K. Hamilton- 9780425255667-57 w

Affliction- Laurell K. Hamilton- 9780756405960- 55 w

Graveyard Child-M.L.N. Hanover-9781451678086-22 w

Total Eclipse- Rachel Caine-9780451463456- 3 w

Flameout- Keri Arthur-9780451477903-28 w

Supernatural-Jacqueliyn Frank-9781420109887- 36 w

Elemental Magic-Sharon Shinn/ Rebecca York/ Carol Berg/ Jean Johnson-9780425217863-:3 w

Blood of the Rose-Kate Pearce-9780451232489-9 w

Crimson Wind- Diana Pharaoh Francis-9781416598152-7 w

Shadow City- Diana Pharaoh Francis-9781451613858- 3 w

Etched in Bone-Adrian Phoenix-9781439137307-8 w

To Dance With The Devil- Cat Adams- 9780765367174-11 w

Eldritch Conspiracy-Cat Adams-9780765367167-11 w

Kiss Of Wrath- Sandra Hill-  9780062210463-9 w

Neon Graveyard-Vicki Petterson-9780061456794- 6 w

Night Embrace- Sherrilyn Kenyon-9780312653835-9 w

CA Local Habitation-Seanan McGuire- 9780756405960-25 w

Succubus Dreams- Richelle Mead- 9780821780439- 19 w

Penumbra- Keri Arthur- 9780440246602- 9 w

Ghost Seer-Robin D. Owens- 9780425268902- 14 w

Ghost Layer- Robin D. Owens-9780425268919-17 w

Ghost Killer- Robin D. Owens-9780425241691- 20 w

Eternal Flame-Cynthia Eden- 9780758242136- 3 w

Born of Legend- Sherrilyn Kenyon-9781250082749-44 w             When ordering this book, please order 3, as it is so thick

Last Edited on: 5/23/17 1:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
brainybibliophile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: wishlist multiples
Date Posted: 5/3/2017 9:19 AM ET

smileyI have the following wishlisted items (separated into fiction and nonfiction, but not in any particular order within those categories).  Asking for orders of two or more - may be combined with my regular bookshelf or either of two wishlisted unpostables:

Paradise Lust:  Searching for the Garden of Eden (by Brook Wilensky-Lanford, ISBN 9780802119803, 4 wishers, hardcover unpostable due to erased pencil underlinings and some very light staining on the page edges)

Lapsing into a Comma:  A Curmudgeon's Guide to the Many Things That Can Go Wrong in Print - and How to Avoid Them (by Bill Walsh, ISBN 0809225352, 8 wishers, softcover unpostable due to a very minor water spot at the edge of a few of the first pages)

Fiction:

We Are Called to Rise: A Novel
Author: Laura McBride, ISBN 9781476738963, 37 wishers

You & Me
Author: Padgett Powell, ISBN 9780062126139, 4 wishers

The Tao of Humiliation (American Readers Series)
Author: Lee Upton, ISBN 9781938160325, 2 wishers

Go Set a Watchman: A Novel
Author: Harper Lee, ISBN 9780062409867, 25 wishers

A Constellation of Vital Phenomena
Author: Anthony Marra, ISBN 9780770436421, 25 wishers

Nonfiction:

You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
Author: Max Lucado, ISBN 9780849948473, 19 wishers

Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child
Author: Bob Spitz, ISBN 9780307272225, 14 wishers

My Reading Life
Author: Pat Conroy, ISBN 9780385533577, 12 wishers

Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness
Author: Cass R. Sunstein, Richard H. Thaler, ISBN 9780143115267, 67 wishers

The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics
Author: Daniel James Brown, ISBN 9780143125471, 120 wishers

Doctored: The Disillusionment of an American Physician
Author: Sandeep Jauhar, ISBN 9780374141394, 17 wishers

Blood, Bones & Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef
Author: Gabrielle Hamilton, ISBN 9780812980882, 5 wishers

For the Right Reasons: America's Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage, and Why Nice Guys Finish First
Author: Sean Lowe, ISBN 9780718018801, 7 wishers

Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit Of The Spirit
Author: Beth Moore, ISBN 9780633193805, 2 wishers

The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
Author: Nassim Nicholas Taleb, ISBN 9781400063512, 38 wishers

The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan
Author: Kathi Lipp, ISBN 9780736925228, 21 wishers

Seeking and Finding God
Author: Dave Hunt, ISBN 9781928660231, 1 wisher

One-Dish Vegetarian Meals
Author: Robin Robertson, ISBN 9781558323704, 5 wishers

Beautiful Souls: The Courage and Conscience of Ordinary People in Extraordinary Times
Author: Eyal Press, ISBN 9781250024084, 4 wishers

A Thousand Hills to Heaven: Love, Hope, and a Restaurant in Rwanda
Author: Josh Ruxin, ISBN 9780316232913, 5 wishers

14 Minutes: A Running Legend's Life and Death and Life
Author: Alberto Salazar, John Brant, ISBN 9781609619985, 6 wishers

The Life and Message of the Real Rain Man: The Journey of a Mega-Savant
Author: Lisa L. Hanson, Francis Peek, ISBN 9781934032176, 3 wishers

PM me if interested!

Jill

Last Edited on: 5/11/17 5:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 5/3/2017 12:14 PM ET

Preference given to larger orders - please have on auto request. Non-smoking home - no pets.     Other available books  not posted on PBS  (PM me any titles from this list ).   Also have some excellent ARC's - gently read and most wishlisted.   Most are in very good to almost new condition ~ all meet posting requirements.  If there is only 1 wisher for a book - please send me title and I will post directly to your account to avoid disappointments.  Books are in very good condition unless noted. 

Due to difficulties on PBS, if we are not already friends, please send a friend request with your order.  This will allow me to post books directly to your account if they are on your wishlist.  Thanks!

Two by Two ~ Nicholas Sparks ~ 9781455520695 ~ 139 wishers

Sweet Tomorrows ~ Debbie Macomber ~ 9780553391862 ~ 7 wishers

The Elegant Universe ~ Brian Greene ~ 1 wisher 

The Guest House ~ Erika Marks ~ 9780451448852 ~ 10 wishers

A Place at the Table ~ Susan Rebecca White ~ 9781451608892 ~ 9 wishers

Sweet Breath of Memory ~ Ariella Cohen ~ 97814696703705 ~ 6 wishers

The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself ~ Sean Carroll ~ 9780525954828 ~ 15 wishers

What She Knew ~ Gilly Macmillan ~ 9780062459619 ~ 14 wishers (light crease on cover)

A Bee in Her Bonnet ~ Jennifer Beckstrand ~ 9781420140224 ~ 9 wishers

The Christmas Town ~ Donna VanLiere ~ 9781250010674 ~ 8 wishers

The Sea Garden ~ Marcia Willett ~ 9781250046345 ~ 6 wishers

The Lost Island ~ Preston & Child ~ 9781455584000 ~ 6 wishers

The Left-handed Dollar (Amos Walker)  ~ Loren D. Estelman ~ 9780765319579 - 1 wishers

Last Edited on: 6/6/17 2:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
mom2nine avatar
Date Posted: 5/3/2017 12:46 PM ET

Has the system been corrected to post to a WL or do we still have to send to a friend?

mom2nine avatar
Date Posted: 5/3/2017 12:53 PM ET

Orders of two books accepted, orders of three or more are appreciated. All of these books are hardback or tradesize paperback, with most of them purchased new.  My bookshelf may also be ordered, all have under 10 copies in the system, with most having only one.  Please put on auto request and PM me with order.  Non-smoking home.  Thank you

Fiction and Mystery

Arlidge, M.J.  The Doll's House (Helen Grace, Bk 3)  WL 4

Askew, Rilla  Kind of Kin  WL 7

Bell, David  Somebody I Used to Know  WL 56

Buckley, Carla The Deepest Secret  WL 12

Fox, Lauren  Days of Awe: A novel  WL 34

French, Tana  Broken Harbor (Dublin Murder Squad, Bk 4)  WL 57

Kent, Hannah  Burial Rites: A Novel  WL 22

Kingsolver, Barbara Flight Behavior (P. S.)  WL 19

Krauss, Nicole  Great House  WL 13

Makkai, Rebecca  The Hundred-Year House: A Novel  WL 19

Mason, Richard  History of a Pleasure Seeker  WL 19

Palmieri, Suzanne  The Witch House of Persimmon Point  WL 8

Pasulka, Brigid  The Sun and Other Stars: A Novel  WL 8

Penny, Louise  The Beautiful Mystery (Chief Inspector Gamache, Bk 8)  WL 28

Richman, Alyson The Lost Wife  WL 20

Schoenewaldt, Pamela Under the Same Blue Sky: A Novel  WL 7

Sedaris, David  Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls  WL 25

Shemilt, Jane  The Daughter: A Novel  WL 19

Stevens, Chevy  Those Girls  WL 36

St. James, Simone  The Haunting of Maddy Clare  WL 4

Tilghman, Christopher  The Right-Hand Shore: A Novel  WL 27

Biographies/auto-biographies:

Brennan, Chrisann The Bite in the Apple: A Memoir of My Life with Steve Jobs WL 8

Koppel, Lily The Astronaut Wives Club: A True Story  WL 7

Kurlansky, Mark  Birdseye: The Adventures of a Curious Man  WL 7

Last Edited on: 5/29/17 1:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
Page: