Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: ***NOVEMBER 2012 Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: ***NOVEMBER 2012 Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:08 PM ET

We’ve been given permission by the Team to have a recurring thread for sending out WL books in bundles. Please read ALL the rules and updates so you can be sure you are complying with the guidelines layed out by the Team.

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (One of us will PM you if we see that you're not following the rules):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month). Any books you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread. There is to only be ONE Wishlist Mutliples thread (this one) so that we can be assured people are following the rules. (4-27-11) Please do not create your own thread advertising WL Multiples and let Melanie, Kathy or me (Amanda) know if you see one of these before we do. :)

~ If you have questions about this thread, please contact me (Amanda). If you don’t get an answer from Amanda within 24 hours, please contact  Melanie D. (melanied) (Bazaar Co-Czar). Neither of us (Melanie or I (Amanda)) are responsible for how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

NO ARC's may be offered here. There is a separate thread for these books here. If you have an ARC that is WL'd and is part of a series you have offered here in this thread, you can PM the person requesting them and let them know you have the ARC available and you two can work out the deal. If you offer one in your post, one of us will PM you asking you to remove it and list it in the ARC thread.

NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed in this thread. (7-1-11)

For the Sender

~ The goal is to send multiple books to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. You may combine your books listed here with books from your shelf to create your "multiples" package. However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your book orders in any other way than to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please"). It is NOT okay to require orders from your Bookshelf in conjunction to ordering these WL'd books. (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) So long as you're sending out multiples, this thread is serving its purpose.

~ List what you have available. When some of your books are taken, come to your post and remove those choices. Don't just list them as "taken"...actually delete the text for that item. When all of your books are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information. If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post. **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a book that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

~ You may not ask more than the standard “1 credit for 1 book” in your post.

~All books listed in this thread must be listed in a post. Meaning, you are not allowed to just link to a PBS list or Tagged List. ALL books listed MUST have an accompanying ISBN OR link to PBS to verify WL status (links to PBS are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that ISBN is on their WL). If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist! (9-18-10)

• It is *okay* to have links to other portions of PBS within your post so that people can see what you have to offer for deals. You can say something like: "May combine with orders from my Bookshelf, ARC list, and Unpostables list," and then include links to where those lists are located within PBS.

~Please add the number of wishers to each item on your list. (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your books move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ DO NOT list books that have "0 Wishers" for it.

~DO NOT list only ONE book in this thread…this thread is for multiples.

~ If you have a complete SET of books or several books in a series, and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish. It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! The only thing we ask is that a minimum of 2 books out of the series you are posting be WL'd. (This means that if there are only 2 books in the series, they must both be WL'd.)  And remember, none of them can be damaged and must all meet PBS Posting Criteria.

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal PBS account. If you have a book posted, you are agreeing to send out that book when it is requested. This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 book order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the Book Bazaar!! This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general PBS bookshelves and orders.

~ Books MUST meet PBS guidelines in order to be listed there for credit. NO DAMAGED books are allowed to be listed.

~ If someone asks you to only send one book, please know that you are not obligated to accept this request. If you, as the sender, would like to keep the package as a multiple, you have the right to decline this request (nicely!). (Please do not ignore a PM asking for this, though....a simply "no, but thanks" in a reply PM is all that is needed.)

~One tip (but not required!): several people still have dial-up, which makes viewing threads with images a very slow process. It would be nice (for those members) if you didn't put images in your posts when you're listing your books. Just having a link and the number of wishers makes it easier for these members. If you are putting images, you may be losing orders and/or causing lost orders for other members in this thread.

Link Your Post for Updates

Each month just create one post and keep it updated. When you do update your post, link to it and post a reply to the thread stating you’ve updated your original post. To do this, follow these instructions:

1. 1. Go to your My Profile page, click on the blue link under Forum Posts.
  2. 2. Find your specific post for your list of books here and click "View Inline"
  3. 3. Once at that page, right click and copy the link for it. Then come here to paste that link into a new post. (if you need further help on creating links, please ask! :))

For the Requestor

~ Please be aware that if you have Requestor Conditions on your account, you and the person offering the deal need to work that out *before* the book is posted to your Wish List, so that you can remove your RC's if needed!! If the book is declined due to RC's, it is then passed on to the next person in line for that WL book through the FIFO system...thus making that book no longer eligible for a "multiples" deal.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public. This will allow the person who is listing these books to be able to post books directly to your Wishlist. If you don't do this, it will make it harder for people to do things with you.

~You are allowed to ask (nicely!) if the person offering the books is willing to just send out 1 book (instead of multiples). But the sender has the right to decline this request.

Sherry avatar
Standard Member medalTour Guide medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:11 PM ET

Please order 3 or more (can be combined with books from my shelf) and have them on your wishlist on auto, RCs turned off.  Thanks for looking!  Click on my link 'wishist books available' at the bottom of this post for the most recent list - there may be some listed there that have not been added to this post yet :)

(Books with a line through them are pending)

Dirty Sugar Cookies : Culinary Observations, Questionable Taste  Author: Ayun Halliday  

The Hunger A Story of Food Desire and Ambition    Author: John Delucie  

The Mammoth Book of Unsolved Crime : The Biggest and Best Collection of Unsolved Murder and Mystery Cases   Author: Roger Wilkes

Farm City The Education of an Urban Farmer  Author: Novella Carpenter

In-N-Out Burger A Behind-the-Counter Look at the Fast-Food Chain that Breaks All the Rules  Author: Stacy Perman

How I Learned To Cook Culinary Educations from the World's Greatest Chefs  Author: Kimberly WitherspoonPeter Meehan

We'll Be Here For the Rest of Our Lives A Swingin' Show-biz Saga  Author: Paul ShafferDavid Ritz

The Three of Us A Family Story  Author: Julia Blackburn

Half Baked The Story of My Nerves My Newborn and How We Both Learned to Breathe  Author: Alexa Stevenson

Bizarro Among the Savages A Relatively Famous Guy's Experiences on the Road and in the Homes of Strangers  Author: Dan Piraro

Going Hungry Writers on Desire Self-Denial and Overcoming Anorexia  Author: Kate M. Taylor

Incognito Street How Travel Made Me a Writer  Author: Barbara Sjoholm

Fat Stupid Ugly One Woman's Courage to Survive  Author: J. I. Kleinberg, Debrah Constance

Thinking In Pictures and Other Reports from My Life with Autism  Author: Temple Grandin  (crease in front cover, Bookcrossing stickers)

The Reach of a Chef Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity   Author: Michael Ruhlman

Rich Like Them My Door-to-Door Search for the Secrets of Wealth in America's Richest Neighborhoods by Ryan D'Agostino

What We Have A Memoir   Author: Amy Boesky

Out of the Frying Pan A Chef's Memoir of Hot Kitchens Single Motherhood and the Family Meal  Author: Gillian Clark

Free with any  order (unpostable - pages are coming apart from the spine)

Two Little Girls A Memoir of Adoption (wl 2)
Author: Theresa Reid

Last Edited on: 11/28/12 12:53 PM ET - Total times edited: 18
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:20 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more, please have on wl on auto.  Can be combined with bookshelf,  SeriesROMANCE/ EROTICAYA, or Paranormal.

Afterlight (Dark Ink Chronicles, Bk 1) :: Elle Jasper  17w

Breaking Point (I-Team, Bk 5) :: Pamela Clare  36 w

Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, Bk 4) :: Patricia Briggs  1 w

Blood Deep  :: Sharon Page  16 w

Bridal Jitters (Harmony, Bk 1)  :: Jayne Castle  5W

Burning Up: Blood and Roses / Whisper of Sin / Shifting Sea / Here There Be Monsters :: Angela KnightNalini SinghVirginia KantraMeljean Brook  55w

Creepin' :: J. M. JeffriesMonica JacksonDonna HillL. A. BanksJanice Sims  12w

Darkfire Kiss (Dragonfire, Bk 6) :: Deborah Cooke  68 w

Whisper Kiss (Dragonfire, Bk 5) :: Deborah Cooke  20 w

The Dark Highlander (Highlander, Bk 5) :: Karen Marie Moning  1 w

Dark Peril (Carpathian, Bk 21) :: Christine Feehan  49 wl

Dusky Kisses: Marriage in Moonlust / Moonlust Privateer :: Kate Hill  1w

Howl at the Moon (The Others, Bk 4) :: Christine Warren 1w

Identical  :: Ellen Hopkins 80w  (No DJ)

Insatiable :: Morgan Hawke  17 WL

King of Spades (Wonderland, Bk 2) :: Cheyenne McCray  10 w

Line of Scrimmage :: Marie Force  1 w

Lords of Passion :: Maggie RobinsonKate PearceVirginia Henley  5 WL

Lost But Not Forgotten :: MacKenzie McKade  31w

Marked by Moonlight (Moon Chasers, Bk 1) :: Sharie Kohler  1w

Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, Bk 2)   :: Sherrilyn Kenyon  11w

Party Favors: Dancing in the Dark / Louisiana Heat / Trick or Treat :: Dominique Adair,Jennifer DunneMadeleine Oh  9 w

Shadowfae  :: Erica Hayes  41 w

Slave Girl  :: Claire Thompson  2

StarMyst: Prodigal Son (Starmyst)  :: Mary Winter  1

Strip Poker  :: Lisa Lawrence  3 w

Sweet Revenge (Last Chance Rescue, Bk 8) :: Christy Reece  18 WL

Rogue (Shifters, Bk 2) :: Rachel Vincent  1w

Tennis Shoes and the Seven Churches, Book One (Tennis Shoes, Bk 5) :: Chris Heimerdinger  1WL

The Blonde :: Duane Swierczynski  6 WL

The Rogue's Bride :: Leslie LaFoy  1 WL

Too Sinful To Deny :: Erica Ridley  4w

Turn the Other Chick  :: Esther Friesner  2 WL

Unveiled (Turner, Bk 1) :: Courtney Milan  5WL

Venom (Elemental Assassin, Bk 3)  :: Jennifer Estep  83 w

Wild Instinct (Wild) :: Sarah McCarty  1 w

Succubus Diaries (would like to send together)

Last Edited on: 10/29/12 6:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: YA Books
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:34 PM ET

Here is my list orders of two or more unless stated as a group I want to mail together. Can be combined with my shelf. Send me a PM please. I also have 3 cats, no dogs, and a smoke free house. 

Brisingr (Inheritance, Bk 3)

Author: Christopher Paolini
ISBN-13: 9780375826726 - ISBN-10: 0375826726

104 wishers

Fallen Angel

Heather Terrell

ISBN-13: 9780061965708
ISBN-10: 0061965707

20 wishers

By The Time You Read This I'll Be Dead
Author: Julie Anne Peters

ISBN-13: 9781423130215
ISBN-10: 1423130219

16 Wishers

DIY Design Deck Cards

ISBN-13: 9780811859448

ISBN-10: 0811859444

4 wishers

Whatcha Mean, What's a Zine?

Author: Esther Pearl Watson 

4 wishers

Like to mail these together (also have the 1st book on my shelf):

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol 2
Author: Ellen Schreiber
ISBN-13: 9780061340826 - ISBN-10: 0061340820

9 wishers

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol 3
Author: Ellen Schreiber
ISBN-13: 9780061340833 - ISBN-10: 0061340839

13 wishers

Last Edited on: 10/29/12 3:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
flchris avatar
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:38 PM ET

Can be combined with my Bookshelf in a 3 for 2, 5 for 3 or 9 for 4 deal.

CHRISTIAN FICTION

Valeria's Cross by Kathi Macias & Susan Wales (9 wishers)

ROMANCE

Emily and the Dark Angel by Jo Beverley (9 wishers)
The Lady Risks All by Stephanie Laurens (93 wishers)

HISTORICAL FICTION

Murder Most Royal (Tudor Saga, Bk 5) by Jean Plaidy (2 wishers)

NON-FICTION

Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime by Halperin & Heileman (4 wishers)

FANTASY/SCI-FI

Shadow Prowler by Alexey Pehvo (3 wishers)
The Summer Palace (Annals of the Chosen, Bk 3) by Lawrence Watt-Evans (7 wishers)
Ink: The Book of All Hours by Hal Duncan (1 wishers)

kilchurn avatar
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal10th Anniversary PBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:42 PM ET

I have the following available.  Multiples only please - No RCs.  Please have on your WL on Auto - Can combine with books on myshelf.

Dare to Love :: Jaci Burton

Some Like It Scot :: Donna Kauffman

The Ideal Man :: Julie Garwood

My Soul to Keep (Moon Chasers, Bk 4) :: Sharie Kohler

Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, Bk 9) :: Lara Adrian

Everyone Loves a Hero...and That's the Problem :: Marie Force

Last Edited on: 11/27/12 1:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
stxcelica avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 3:50 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/11/12 11:00 AM ET - Total times edited: 4
IndulgeYourself avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 4:03 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please - can be combined wtih my shelf - non-smoking home.

40 Love: A Novel :: Madeleine Wickham
ISBN-13: 9780312562762 - ISBN-10: 0312562764
Copies Available: 0

The Wolf Who Loved Me :: Lydia Dare
ISBN-13: 9781402263460 - ISBN-10: 1402263465       34 Wishers

Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Bk 3) :: J. R. Ward
ISBN-13: 9780451219367 - ISBN-10: 0451219368          3 Wishers  

Half Broke Horses: A True-Life Novel :: Jeannette Walls
ISBN-13: 9781416586296 - ISBN-10: 1416586296         144 Wishers

Last Edited on: 10/30/12 6:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
PhoenixFalls avatar
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 4:54 PM ET

Minimum order is two books; may combine with my shelf. Please place books on your wishlist on auto-request before messaging me.

Science Fiction and Fantasy

The Machine's Child, by Kage Baker -- 6 wishers (Hardcover)

NEW! -- The Curse of Chalion, by Lois McMaster Bujold -- 3 wishers (Mass Market Paperback)

NEW! -- Imago, by Octavia E. Butler -- 9 wishers (Mass Market Paperback)

The Onion Girl, by Charles de Lint -- 4 wishers (Trade Paperback)

NEW! -- Twilight of the Empire, by Simon R. Green -- 2 wishers (Mass Market Paperback)

NEW! -- The Forever War, by Joe Haldeman -- 1 wisher (Mass Market Paperback)

Viriconium, by M. John Harrison -- 4 wishers (Trade Paperback)

The Dragon Reborn, by Robert Jordan -- 67 wishers (Hardcover)(Book club edition)

The Fires of Heaven, by Robert Jordan -- 17 wishers (Hardcover)(Book club edition)

NEW! -- Watchmen, by Alan Moore -- 19 wishers (Trade Paperback)

Ombria in Shadow, by Patricia McKillip -- 3 wishers (Hardcover)(Book club edition)

NEW! -- Souls in the Great Machine, by Sean McMullen -- 2 wishers (Mass Market Paperback)

Who Fears Death, by Nnedi Okorafor -- 43 wishers (Hardcover)

NEW! -- WWW: Watch, by Robert J. Sawyer -- 13 wishers (Hardcover)(Book club edition)

The Android's Dream, by John Scalzi -- 5 wishers (Hardcover)

The Atrocity Archives, by Charles Stross -- 2 wishers (Mass Market Paperback)

NEW! -- A Fire Upon the Deep, by Vernor Vinge -- 10 wishers (Mass Market Paperback)

Other Fiction

NEW! -- The Divine Comedy, by Dante Alighieri -- 2 wishers (Trade Paperback)

The Secret Mistress, by Mary Balogh -- 61 wishers (Hardcover)(Former library book)

To Lie with Lions, by Dorothy Dunnett -- 7 wishers (Trade Paperback)

Alis, by Naomi Rich -- 2 wishers (Hardcover)(Former library book)

Nonfiction

Collapse, by Jared Diamond -- 25 wishers (Trade Paperback)

Last Edited on: 12/1/12 6:30 PM ET - Total times edited: 22
AZnightowl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 5:31 PM ET

PLEASE READ:
Step 1: Put WL book(s) on your WL (please check that your ISBN matches mine) with Auto Request ON!
Step 2: Then PM your request.

Individual WL List Books: 1 Credit each (Audios: 2 credits) - Orders of 2, please.

May be combined with . . .
Any book from my shelf  OR  My Books Not Posted Yet List   OR   My ARCs

**********************************************************************************************************************************

*** November ***
Order any combination of 3 credits (as long as 1 WL selection is included) . . .
Chose a print book from my shelf as a free selection.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Confused about any aspect of ordering? -- Don't hesitate to PM with questions!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!  :)

** November 2012 **

Books are grouped by subject - but since I haven't read every book listed - I'm guessing on some of these.
It might be in your best interest to take a quick gander at the whole post so that you don't miss out on a title I might have grouped incorrectly.  :)

AUDIOS: (always 2 credits each)
I listen to all audios before listing, so I can confidently say there were no problems encountered on my CD players.

Alex & Me: How a Scientist and a Parrot Discovered a Hidden World of Animal Intelligence -- and Formed a Deep Bond in the Process
:: Irene Pepperberg
ISBN-13: 9780061734946 - ISBN-10: 0061734942
Unabridged Audio CD - Wishing: 3

Animal Magnetism: My Life with Creatures Great and Small
:: Rita Mae Brown, Brown Rita Mae
ISBN-13: 9781400113224 - ISBN-10: 1400113229
Unabridged Audio CD - Wishing: 4

PRINT:

Science Fiction / Fantasy / Paranormal

Added 11/14:  Kris Longknife: Daring :: Mike Shepherd
ISBN-13: 9781937007034 - ISBN-10: 1937007030
PB - Wishing: 16

Added 11/5:  Charmed Destinies: Counting Crows / Drusilla's Dream / Moonglow :: Catherine Asaro, Rachel Lee, Mercedes Lackey
ISBN-13: 9780373803064 - ISBN-10: 0373803060
PB - Wishing: 3

Added 11/5:  The Grass King's Concubine :: Kari Sperring
ISBN-13: 9780756407551 - ISBN-10: 0756407559
PB - Wishing: 9

Added 11/5:  Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, Bk 2) :: Robin Hobb
ISBN-13: 9780061931550 - ISBN-10: 0061931551
PB - Wishing: 42

B.O.B.'s Fall :: Veronica Chadwick, Lora Leigh
ISBN-13: 9781419951800 - ISBN-10: 1419951807
PB - Wishing: 63

The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons (Light Dragons, Bk 2) :: Katie MacAlister
ISBN-13: 9780451233448 - ISBN-10: 0451233441
PB - Wishing: 11

The Pirate King: Transitions, Book II (Transitions) :: R.A. Salvatore
ISBN-13: 9780786949649 - ISBN-10: 0786949643
HC - Wishing: 15

All That Lives Must Die (Mortal Coils, Bk 2) :: Eric Nylund
ISBN-13: 9780765323040 - ISBN-10: 0765323044
PB - Wishing: 12

The Light (Morpheus Road, Bk 1) :: D. J. MacHale
ISBN-13: 9781416965169 - ISBN-10: 1416965165
HC -  Wishing: 10

ReVamped :: J. F. Lewis
ISBN-13: 9781439191170 - ISBN-10: 1439191174

Fell (Sight, Bk 2) :: David Clement-Davies
ISBN-13: 9780810972667 - ISBN-10: 0810972662
PB - Wishing: 1
Also listed under Young Adult.

Dancing On the Head of a Pin (Remy Chandler, Bk 2) :: Thomas E. Sniegoski
ISBN-13: 9780451463234 - ISBN-10: 0451463234

Where Angels Fear to Tread (Remy Chandler, Bk 3) :: Thomas E. Sniegoski
ISBN-13: 9780451463142 - ISBN-10: 0451463145
PB - Wishing: 30

Romance (includes Erotica / Special Interest)

Added 11/5:  The Grand Sophy :: Georgette Heyer
ISBN-13: 9781402218941 - ISBN-10: 140221894X

Added 11/5:  Italian Stallions: In His Bed / Will That Be All? :: Karin Tabke, Jami Alden
ISBN-13: 9780758225597 - ISBN-10: 0758225598
PB - Wishing: 31

Falling Is Like This :: Kate Rockland
ISBN-13: 9780312576004 - ISBN-10: 0312576005
PB - Wishing: 6

Auctioned: An Invitation Erotic Odyssey :: Kimberly Kaye Terry
ISBN-13: 9781593092320 - ISBN-10: 1593092326

Cozies / Mystery / Thriller

Added 11/14:  Headhunters (Movie Tie-In Edition) (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard) :: Jo Nesbo
ISBN-13: 9780345803474 - ISBN-10: 0345803477
PB - Wishing: 14
Giftable Condition

Added 11/14:  When Gods Die (Sebastian St. Cyr, Bk 2) :: C. S. Harris
ISBN-13: 9780451222558 - ISBN-10: 0451222555

Added 11/14:  Skein of the Crime (Knitting Mystery, Bk 8) :: Maggie Sefton
ISBN-13: 9780425234389 - ISBN-10: 042523438X
HC - Wishing: 11

Death of a Six-Foot Teddy Bear (Bargain Hunters, Bk 2) :: Sharon Dunn
ISBN-13: 9781590526903 - ISBN-10: 1590526902

Gilded Death: A Newport Mystery :: Anne-Marie Sutton
ISBN-13: 9781438906263 - ISBN-10: 1438906269
PB - Wishing: 4

Next Door to Murder (Rona Parish, Bk 6) :: Anthea Fraser
ISBN-13: 9781847510518 - ISBN-10: 1847510515
I also have Books #4 and 5 of this series. 
They are not posted to my shelf - please PM if interested.

Young Adult

Added 11/5:  Dewey the Library Cat: A True Story :: Vicki Myron, Bret Witter
ISBN-13: 9780316068710 - ISBN-10: 0316068713
HC - Wishing: 2
Scholastic Edition

Added 11/5:  Reality Check :: Peter Abrahams
ISBN-13: 9780061227684 - ISBN-10: 0061227684
PB - Wishing: 6

Added 11/5:  The Giver :: Lois Lowry
ISBN-13: 9780440237686 - ISBN-10: 0440237688
PB - Wishing: 27

Top of the Feud Chain (Alphas) :: Lisi Harrison
ISBN-13: 9780316035828 - ISBN-10: 0316035823
PB - Wishing: 16

Canyon Echoes (Red Rock Mysteries) :: Chris Fabry, Jerry B. Jenkins
ISBN-13: 9781414301471 - ISBN-10: 1414301472

Fell (Sight, Bk 2) :: David Clement-Davies
ISBN-13: 9780810972667 - ISBN-10: 0810972662

DJ Rising :: Love Maia
ISBN-13: 9780316121873 - ISBN-10: 0316121878

Fiction - Christian / Inspirational
Please note that I have similar books available on my
Books Not Posted Yet List. 

Added 11/14:  A Journey in Inspiration: A Theological Novel :: Richard P. Belcher
ISBN-13: 9781883265144 - ISBN-10: 1883265142
PB - Wishing: 2

Added 11/7:  A Stranger's Wish (Amish Farm, Bk 1) :: Gayle Roper
ISBN-13: 9780736925860 - ISBN-10: 0736925864
PB - Wishing: 13

General Fiction

Added 11/14:  Cannery Row :: John Steinbeck
ISBN-13: 9780140177381 - ISBN-10: 0140177388
PB - Wishing: 2

Added 11/14:  The Early Ayn Rand: Revised Edition: A Selection From Her Unpublished Fiction :: Ayn Rand
ISBN-13: 9780451214652 - ISBN-10: 045121465X

Added 11/14:  A Dirty Job :: Christopher Moore
ISBN-13: 9780060590284 - ISBN-10: 0060590289
PB - Wishing: 5

Added 11/14:  The Goodbye Quilt :: Susan Wiggs
ISBN-13: 9780778329961 - ISBN-10: 0778329968

Added 11/14:  These is My Words :: Nancy Turner
ISBN-13: 9780060987510 - ISBN-10: 0060987510
PB - Wishing: 77
Have 2 copies available

Added 11/5:  Bent Road: A Novel :: Lori Roy
ISBN-13: 9780452297593 - ISBN-10: 0452297591
PB - Wishing: 35

Added 1/5:  Cutting for Stone :: Abraham Verghese
ISBN-13: 9780375714368 - ISBN-10: 0375714367

How to Be an American Housewife :: Margaret Dilloway
ISBN-13: 9780425241295 - ISBN-10: 0425241297
PB - Wishing: 34

The Glass Room :: Simon Mawer
ISBN-13: 9781590513965 - ISBN-10: 1590513967
PB - Wishing: 29

Coyote Blue :: Christopher Moore
ISBN-13: 9780380725236 - ISBN-10: 0380725231

My Name Is Mary Sutter :: Robin Oliveira
ISBN-13: 9780143119135 - ISBN-10: 0143119133
PB - Wishing: 79

Non-Fiction - Animal / Pets

Added 11/14:  Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals :: Temple Grandin, Catherine Johnson
ISBN-13: 9780151014897 - ISBN-10: 0151014892
HC -  Wishing: 145
Giftable Condition

For the Love of a Dog: Understanding Emotion in You and Your Best Friend :: Patricia Phd Mcconnell
ISBN-13: 9780345477156 - ISBN-10: 0345477154
PB - Wishing: 46

Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know :: Alexandra Horowitz
ISBN-13: 9781416583431 - ISBN-10: 1416583432

The Cowboy and His Elephant : The Story of a Remarkable Friendship :: Malcolm MacPherson
ISBN-13: 9780312252090 - ISBN-10: 0312252099
HC - Wishing: 5

Flush: A Biography :: Virginia Woolf
ISBN-13: 9780156319522 - ISBN-10: 0156319527
PB - Wishing: 4

One Good Horse :: Tom Groneberg
ISBN-13: 9780743265171 - ISBN-10: 0743265173
HC - Wishing: 7

I also have the first book (The Secret Life of Cowboys) but it isn't posted on my shelf.
PM if you're interested in both.

Non-Fiction

Added 11/5:  This Is Not the Story You Think It Is...: A Season of Unlikely Happiness :: Laura Munson
ISBN-13: 9780425238998 - ISBN-10: 0425238997
PB - Wishing: 5

Escaping the Cauldron: Exposing occult influences in everyday life :: Kristine McGuire
ISBN-13: 9781616386979 - ISBN-10: 1616386975

The Pluto Files: The Rise and Fall of America's Favorite Planet :: Neil deGrasse Tyson
ISBN-13: 9780393065206 - ISBN-10: 0393065200
HC - Wishing: 35

The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power :: Jeff Sharlet
ISBN-13: 9780060560058 - ISBN-10: 0060560053

TAKEN: Books will be deleted from this list once marked 'Received' by requesting member.

Last Edited on: 12/4/12 1:25 AM ET - Total times edited: 21
Heather-and-Raven avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 6:32 PM ET

Hi! One cat, non-smoking household. Please request multiples (may combine with shelf orders) and have them on auto-WL. Happy reading. :-) Always looking for new “friends” gold key or not, my friends list is on auto accept :-).

Fantasy/Sci Fi/Seafaring/Paranormal

Relentless Pursuit, Alexander Kent

Spellbound, Blake Charlton

King’s Captain, Dewey Lambdin

The Laurentine Spy, Emily Gee

The Tide of War, Seth Hunter

Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne, David Gaider

Dragon Age: The Calling, David Gaider

The Infinity Gate, Sara Douglass

Fiction

The Seven Year Bitch,Jennifer Belle

Sleeping Around, Catherine Townsend

The Late, Lamented Molly Marx, Sally Koslow

Psych: Mind Over Magic, William Rabkin

Since You Ask, Louise Wareham

Generation A, Douglas Coupland

Super Sad True Love Story, Gary Shteyngart

Beautiful Ugly, Shelia E. Lipsey

Bi-Curious, Natalie Weber

Enlightenment for Idiots, Anne Cushman

Beverly Hills Adjacent, Jennifer Steinhauer

Chaser, Miasha

Burn Notice (TV Show) The Giveaway: Tod Goldberg

Perfectly Dateless, Kristin Billerbeck

Bad Heiress Day,Allie Pleiter

The Guy I’m Not Dating, Trish Perry

Turning the Paige, Laura Jensen Walker

Men and Dogs (Large Print), Katie Crouch

Once Upon a Nervous Breakdown, Patrick Sanchez

Utu, Caryl Ferey

The Understudy, David Nicholls

Memoir/Bio/Other

Got the Life: My Journey of Addiction, Faith, Recovery, and Korn, Fieldy/Reggie Arvizu

Mean Girls Grown Up, Cheryl Dellasega

Fall to Pieces: A Memoir of Drugs, Rock n Roll, and Mental Illness, Mary Forsberg Weiland

Model: A Memoir, Cheryl Diamond

I’m Sorry You Feel That Way, Diana Joseph

Orange is the New Black, Piper Kerman

Whiter Shades of Pale, Christian Lander

American on Purpose, Craig Ferguson

Nowhere to Run, Judy Westwater

Portrait of the Addict as a Young Man, Bill Clegg

The Journal of Helene Barr, Helene Barr

Consider the Lobster, David Foster Wallace (RIP)

I Remember Nothing,Nora Ephron (RIP)

Dread: How Fear and Fantasy Have Fueled Epidemics, Philip Alcabes

Fraud, David Rakoff (RIP)

The Bedwetter, Sarah Silverman

Church of Lies (large print), Flora Jessop

I Love You, Let’s Meet, Virginia Vizthum

The Beautiful People, Simon Doonan

Real Housewives Get Personal

“Half Empty”,David Rakoff

My Queer War,James Lord

The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell

Cheap: The High Cost of Discount Culture, Ellen Ruppel Shell

Last Edited on: 11/20/12 12:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 9
seemichelleread avatar
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 7:15 PM ET

I have the following to post. I'd like orders of at least 2 or more. Preference goes to biggest orders. Feel free to combine with my bookshelf or list of WL ARCs. Thanks!

Paperbacks:

Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews

Shadows Before the Sun by Kelly Gay

Song of Scarabaeus by Sara Creasy 

Children of Scarabaeus by Sara Creasy

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (ex-library book)

Harcover:

Illyria by Elizabeth Hand

Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty

Last Edited on: 10/31/12 1:33 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 7:36 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/4/12 8:46 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
td avatar
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 9:51 PM ET

Minimum order of or more.  May combine with tower. Must have RC's turned off. PM and reply with selections.  Thank you.

Killing Yourself to Live 85 of a True Story by Chuck Klosterman (10 WL)

American on Purpose, The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot by Craig Ferguson (7 WL)

Saving Freedom: We Can Stop America's Slide into Socialism by Jim Demint (14 WL)

Backing Into Forward: A Memoir by Jules Feiffer (18 WL)

The Battle for Spain: The Spanish Civil War 1936-1939 by Antony Beevor (2 WL)

Framed by Gordon Korman (13 WL)

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand: A Novel by Helen Simonson (13 WL)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (Wimpy Kid, Bk 3) by Jeff Kinney (7 WL)

Exactly As I Am: Celebrated Women Share Candid Advice with Today's Girls on What It Takes to Believe in Yourself by Shaun Robinson (2 WL)

Vermilion Drift (Cork O'Connor, Bk 10) by William Kent Krueger (32 WL)

Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner (172 WL)

Clemente: The Passion and Grace of Baseball's Last Hero by David Maraniss (3 WL)

Haunt Me Still (Kate Stanley, Bk 2) by Jennifer Lee Carrell (3 WL)

Against All Odds: My Life of Hardship, Fast Breaks, and Second Chances by Scott Brown (22 WL)

The Secret: The Power by Rhonda Bryne (26 WL)

That Summer in Sicily: A Love Story by Marlena De Blasi (2 WL)

Eighteen Acres: A Novel by Nicolle Wallace (10 WL)

The Busy Couple's Guide to Sharing the Work and the Joy by Kathy Peel (7 WL)

The Sword Thief (39 Clues, Bk 3) by Peter Lerangis (1 WL)

The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy, Book 3: The Great Powers Outage (Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy) by William Boniface (9 WL) [No dustjacket]

Lawn Boy Returns by Gary Paulsen (3 WL)

Beginner's Grace: Bringing Prayer to Life by Kate Braestrup (9 WL)

The Gold Thread: And Other Stories of Young Faith by Norman Macleod (10 WL)

The Whole Life Adoption Book: Realistic Advice for Building a Healthy Adoptive Family by Jayne Schooler and Thomad Atwood (12 WL)

The Big Rich: The Rise and Fall of the Greatest Texas Oil Fortunes by Bryan Burrough (3 WL)

Big Nate Strikes Again by Lincoln Peirce (6 WL)

Stargazer: The Land of Elyon Book 4 by Patrick Carman (5 WL)

The Last Straw (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Bk 3) by Jeff Kinney (19 WL)

The Angel's Game (Cemetery of Forgotten Books, Bk 2) by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (82 WL)

Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga by Maureen Callahan (12 WL)

Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese (173 WL) [Ex-Library book]

Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz, Joanne Gordon (40 WL)

Wisdom of Thich Nhat Hanh by Thich Nhat Hanh (11 WL)

Let's Take the Long Way Home: a Memoir by Gail Caldwell (54 WL)

Two Girls of Gettysburg by Lisa Klein (2 WL)

Truth and Consequences by Laurie Sandell (12 WL)

Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Berry, Ridley Pearson (6 WL)

The Lunatic Express: Discovering the World . . . via Its Most Dangerous Buses, Boats, Trains, and Planes by Carl Hoffman (32 WL) [No Dustjacket]

A New Kind of Normal: Hope-Filled Choices When Life Turns Upside Down by Carol Kent (14 WL)

Why He Didn't Call You Back: 1000 Guys Reveal What They Really Thought About You After Your Date by Rachel Greenwald (20 WL)

Barcelona Calling: a Novel by Jane Kirkpatrick (13 WL)

Book Three of the Travelers (Pendragon) by D.J. MacHale, Walter Sorrells (4 WL)

Awkward Family Pet Photos by Mike Bender and Doug Chernack (27 WL)

House of Five Leaves, Vol. 3 by Natsume Ono (7 WL)

Usagi Yojimbo : The Shrouded Moon TPB (Usagi Yojimbo) by Stan Sakai (6 WL)

Dororo Volume 1 (Dororo) by Osamu Tezuka (6 WL)

The Devil's Puzzle by Clare O'Donohue (55 WL)

Table of Contents: From Breakfast with Anita Diamant to Dessert with James Patterson - a Generous Helping of Recipes, Writings and Insights from Today's Bestselling Authors (4 WL)

The House on Salt Hay Road: A Novel by Carin Clevidence (17 WL)

Grown Up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing Your World HC by Don Tapscott (6 WL)

Beyond the Grave (39 Clues, Bk 4) by Jude Watson (15 WL)

Untamed: How the Wild Side of Jesus Frees Us to Live and Love with Abandon by Lisa Harper (14 WL)

The House on Tradd Street (Tradd Street, Bk 1) by Karen White (26 WL) [Book has a small letter "R" written in pen on the inside cover]

Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Bk 4) by Jeff Kinney (12 WL)

The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy (50 WL)

State by State: A Panoramic Portrait of America (29 WL) [Binding is starting to unstick from my hardcover, slight separation at the top]

Quicksilver (Looking Glass, Bk 2) (Arcane Society, Bk 11) by Amanda Quick (52 WL)

Prey by Linda Howard (18 WL)

The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia (59 WL)

Things We Didn't Say by Kristina Riggle (18 WL)

Yoga Bitch: One Woman's Quest to Conquer Skepticism Cynicism and Cigarettes on the Path to Enlightenment by Suzanne Morrison (26 WL)

Steering by Starlight: The Science and Magic of Finding Your Destiny by Martha Beck (26 WL)

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (41 WL)

Your Complete Retirement Planning Road Map: the Leave-nothing-to-chance Worry-free All-systems-go Guide by Ed Slott (9 WL)

Hero by Perry Moore (8 WL)

The Folded Earth: A Novel by Anuradha Roy (22 WL)

Songs in the Key of Solomon: In the Word and in the Mood by John and Anita Renfroe (15 WL)

Three Black Swans by Caroline B. Cooney (3 WL)

The Lolita Effect by M. Gigi Durham (21 WL)

Beautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth Lowell (55 WL)

Pinheads and Patriots: Where You Stand in the Age of Obama by Bill O'Reilly (14 WL)

The Wise Woman by Philippa Gregory (7 WL)

Unsinkable: The Full Story of the RMS Titanic by Daniel Allen Butler (7 WL)

Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian (47 WL)

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk (7 WL)

The Last Straw (Wimpy Kid, Bk 3) by Jeff Kinney (6 WL)

Stones Into Schools by Greg Mortenson (1 WL)

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson and Richard DiLallo (5 WL)

Things We Didn't See Coming by Steven Amsterdam (11 WL)

Last Edited on: 11/28/12 12:54 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
tk942 avatar
Tammy K. (tk942) - ,
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 9:57 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more, may be conbimed with my shelf or my Zero Copies/Zero Wishers List if you'd prefer. Please have WL books on your WL on auto before ordering. Ours is a non-smoking home with 3 cats. All hardback books listed below come with a dust jacket unless noted otherwise.

Fantasy:

Golden (Once Upon a Time) by Cameron Dokey (8 wishers)

Golden Compass Deluxe Edition (His Dark Materials #1) by Philip Pullman (7 wishers)

Tun Coat (Dresden Files #11) by Jim Butcher (23 wishers)

Warrior Rising (Goddess Rising, BK 6) by PC Cast (60 wishers)

Mystery/Thriller:

The Alpine Vengeance (Emma Lord Mystery) by Mary Daheim (15 wishers)

A Mourning Wedding (Daisy Dalrymple) by Carola Dunn (2 wishers) Hardcover - Former library book with library markings, but in good condition otherwise.

Erotica:

Highland Surrender by Dawn Halliday (1 wishers)

Lessons in Seduction by Swann/Thompson (9 wishers)

Man After Midnight by Devyn Quinn (7 wishers)

Sensual Bites by Dahlia Rose (1 wisher)

Other Romance:

Highland Stone by Sloan McBride (3 wishers)

Non-fiction:

Anime Mania: How to Draw Characters for Japanese Animation by Christopher Hart (5 wishers)

The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps: 100 Easy Changes to Start Living a Healthier Lifestyle by Melissa Roberson/Cheryl Forberg (97 wishers)

The Desperate Housewives Cookbook: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bits by Christopher Styler & Scott S. Tobis (3 wishers)

Frommers 500 Places to See Before They Disappear by Holly Hughes (28 wishers)

Holman Quicksource Bible Atlas (2 wishers)

The Ignatius Bible: Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition (9 wishers) - This was used as a textbook for my religion class & it has a few highlighted passages.

Invitation to Psychology (3rd Edition) by Carole Wade & Carol Tavris (1 wisher) - Some Highlighting

Young People's Story of Architecture: 3,000 BC to the Gothic Period by VM Hillyer & EG Huey (1 wisher)

Young People's Story of Fine Art: 15,000 BC to 1800 AD by VM Hillyer & EG Huey (4 wishers)

Young People's Story of Fine Art: The Last 200 Years by VM Hillyer & EG Huey (1 wisher) 

Last Edited on: 11/14/12 9:16 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Melody1959 avatar
Limited Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 10:00 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please. Please take a look at my bookshelf WL and bookshelf books can be combined to meet order minimum.

We are a non-smoking household but do have one cat and use a woodstove for heating for those with allergies.

Family Acts by Louise Schafferhttp://www.paperbackswap.com/Family-Acts-Louise-Shaffer/book/140006063X/ (WL 12)

The Secret of Everything by Barbara O'Neal http://www.paperbackswap.com/Secret-Everything-Barbara-ONeal/book/0553385526/ (WL 23)

Maggie by Charles Martin http://www.paperbackswap.com/Maggie-Charles-Martin/book/1595540555/ (WL 35)

Death of a Six Foot Teddy Bear by Sharon Dunn http://www.paperbackswap.com/Death-Six-Foot-Sharon-Dunn/book/1590526902/ (WL 13)

Have You Seen Me? by Laura Denham http://www.paperbackswap.com/Seen-Laura-Denham/book/0786710624/ (WL 5)

Eat This and Live for Kids by Don Colbert (WL 7) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Eat-Live-Kids-Don-Colbert/book/1616381388/

In the Long Run A Father a Son and Unintentional Lessons in Happiness by Jim Axelrod (WL 2) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Long-Run-Father-Jim-Axelrod/book/0374192111/

Kindred by Octavia E Butler http://www.paperbackswap.com/Kindred-Black-Women-Octavia-E-Butler/book/0807083054/ (WL 2)

Nightingale's Lament Simon R. Green http://www.paperbackswap.com/Nightingales-Lament-Nightside-Simon-R-Green/book/0441011632/ (WL 6)

Percy Jackson and The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan http://www.paperbackswap.com/Last-Olympian-Percy-Rick-Riordan/book/1423101472/ (WL 60)

The Essential Vegetarian Cookbook http://www.paperbackswap.com/Essential-Vegetarian-Cookbook-Whitecap-Books/book/155110752X/ (WL 1)

How to Grow More Vegetables by John Jeavons http://www.paperbackswap.com/How-Grow-Vegetables-Thought-Possible/book/0913668982/ (WL38)
I do want to mention that this book if from 1979-so it is slightly yellowed and cover is a little shopworn

Extras (book 4 Uglies) by Scott Westerfield http://www.paperbackswap.com/Extras-Uglies-Bk-Scott-Westerfeld/book/1416951172/ (WL 14)

Still Alice by Lisa Genova http://www.paperbackswap.com/Still-Alice-Lisa-Genova/book/1439170045/ (WL5)

Harvest Eating Cookbook by Keith Snow http://www.paperbackswap.com/Harvest-Eating-Cookbook-Keith-Snow/book/0762437413/  WL 20) PENDING

Jimmy Corrigan The Smartest Kid on Earth by Chris Ware http://www.paperbackswap.com/Jimmy-Corrigan-Smartest-Chris-Ware/book/0375714545/ (WL 39)

How the Scots Invented the Modern World by Arthur Herman http://www.paperbackswap.com/How-Scots-Invented-Arthur-Herman/book/0609809997/ (WL 5)

Radiance by Alyson Noel http://www.paperbackswap.com/Radiance-Immortals-Spin-Alyson-Noel/book/0312629176/ (WL 6)

Death Note Vol 2 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata http://www.paperbackswap.com/Death-Note-Vol-2/book/1421501694/ (WL 1)

Oogy the dog only a family could love by Larry Levin http://www.paperbackswap.com/Oogy-Dog-Family-Larry-Levin/book/0446546313/ (WL 46) PENDING

Good Night, My Son by Esther F. Smucker http://www.paperbackswap.com/Good-Night-Son-Esther-F-Smucker/book/1883294207/ (WL 4)

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer http://www.paperbackswap.com/Extremely-Loud-Incredibly-Jonathan-Safran-Foer/book/0618711651/ (WL 33)

When the Cookie Crumbles by Virginia Lowell http://www.paperbackswap.com/When-Cookie-Crumbles-Virginia-Lowell/book/0425251489/ (WL96) PENDING

I have these 3 childrens's books which are a series I'd like to send to one wisher these books are 3 for 2 credits

Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
Book 1 The Nixie's Song (no WL) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Nixies-Song-Beyond-Holly-Black/book/0689871317/
Book 2 A Giant Problem (WL 10) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Giant-Problem-Wt-Holly-Black/book/0689871325/
Book 3 The Wyrm King (WL 21) http://www.paperbackswap.com/Wyrm-King-Beyond-Holly-Black/book/0689871333/

Last Edited on: 11/26/12 8:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 18
Melanti avatar
Date Posted: 10/29/2012 10:52 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more, please.

I do not smoke, nor do I live with any smokers or have pets but I cannot smell so I cannot accept any RCs regarding odors.

Urban Fantasy:
Child of Fire (Twenty Palaces, Bk 1) :: Harry Connolly  (WL 9)
Black Magic Woman (Quincey Morris, Bk 1) :: Justin Gustainis  (WL 21)
The Native Star :: M. K. Hobson  (WL 42)
Dancing On the Head of a Pin (Remy Chandler, Bk 2) :: Thomas E. Sniegoski  (WL 9)
Where Angels Fear to Tread (Remy Chandler, Bk 3) :: Thomas E. Sniegoski  (WL 12 )
Trick of the Light (Trickster, Bk 1) :: Rob Thurman  (WL 5)

Other Fantasy:
The Goose Girl :: Shannon Hale  (WL 1)
Acacia (Acacia, Bk 1) :: David Anthony Durham  (WL 12)
The Neverending Story :: Michael Ende  (WL 6)
Bridge of Birds : A Novel of an Ancient China That Never Was :: Barry Hughart  (WL 2)
Fall of Light :: Nina Kiriki Hoffman  (WL4 )

Science Fiction:
Dawn (Xenogenesis, Bk 1) :: Octavia E. Butler  (WL 1)
Adulthood Rites (Xenogenesis, Bk 2) :: Octavia E. Butler  (WL 6)

Last Edited on: 11/15/12 10:31 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
starvinArtist avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 2:40 AM ET

I have the following WL books. I'd like to save on shipping by sending 3 or more.  Can include my  bookshelf and 0 available/ 0 wishers

I have a terrible sense of smell so please remove all RC's having to do with odor.

Drop Dead Chocolate (Donut Shop, Bk 7) :: Jessica Beck  Members Wishing: 113

Leaving (Bailey Flanigan, Bk 1) :: Karen Kingsbury  Members Wishing: 2

The Other Side of Ethel Mertz : The Life Story of Vivian Vance :: Frank Castelluccio, Alvin Walker  Members Wishing: 14

Return to Modesty: Discovering the Lost Virtue :: Wendy Shalit  Members Wishing: 9

Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society :: Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson, Michael Jan Friedman   Members Wishing: 18

Legacy of Stone (Les Gargouillen, Bk 3) :: Vickie Taylor   Members Wishing: 15

Myka Finds Her Way (A Stepping Stone Book(TM)) :: Gail Herman   Members Wishing: 1

Stargate SG-1: Valhalla: SG1-14 :: Tim Waggoner   Members Wishing: 12

Seaflower: A Kydd Sea Adventure (Kydd Sea Adventures) :: Julian Stockwin  Members Wishing: 2

Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (Underland Chronicles, Bk 2) :: Suzanne Collins   Members Wishing: 8

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Cartoons for Teachers (Canfield, Jack) :: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, John McPherson  wl 3

SHINING KING, THE :: Peter Danielson      Members Wishing: 6

Inversions :: Iain M. Banks  Members Wishing:  5

Sianeka avatar
Sianeka - ,
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Double Diamond medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 11:49 AM ET

Following are available for orders of 2 or more (can be combined with my bookshelf) or with my Multiple Books/Same Author list:

Non-Fiction

9780471705376.jpgThe Last Samurai: The Life and Battles of Saigo Takamori, Author: Mark Ravina, ISBN-13: 9780471705376, ISBN-10: 0471705373 (1 wisher)

New Age

9781567182859.jpgThe Complete Book of Tarot Reversals Author: Mary K. Greer, ISBN-13: 9781567182859, ISBN-10: 1567182852 (14 wishers)

Fiction

9781423134497.jpg Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods), Author: Melissa De La Cruz, ISBN-13: 9781423134497, ISBN-10: 1423134494 (119 wishers)

9780307455789.jpgNocturnes: Five Stories of Music and Nightfall Author: Kazuo Ishiguro, ISBN-13: 9780307455789, ISBN-10: 0307455785 (1 wisher)

Science Fiction / Fantasy

9780440245728.jpg Darkness Unbound (Dark Angels, Bk 1), Author: Keri Arthur, ISBN-13: 9780440245728, ISBN-10: 0440245729 (99 wishers)

9780756404673.jpg Deliverer (Foreigner, Bk 9) Author: C. J. Cherryh ISBN-13: 9780756404673, ISBN-10: 0756404673 (1 wisher)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Bk 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Bk 7) Author: J. K. Rowling,
ISBN-13: 9780545010221, ISBN-10: 0545010225 (9 wishers)
I have two copies of this hardcover both with no dust jacket.
9780439358071.jpg
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, Bk 5) Author: J. K. Rowling, ISBN-13: 9780439358071, ISBN-10: 0439358078 (13 wishers) Remainder book: bottom right corner of cover cut off, some spine creasing.
9780140345803.jpg House of Stairs Author: William Sleator, ISBN-13: 9780140345803, ISBN-10: 0140345809 (20 wishers) (PBS listing is for a paperback, but this copy has been rebound into a hardcover by Everbind Books process.)

9780312850470.jpgMaps in a Mirror Author: Orson Scott Card, ISBN-13: 9780312850470, ISBN-10: 0312850476 Hardcover, no dustjacket (9 wishers)
9780765320001.jpgOrson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show Editors: Orson Scott Card, Edmund R. Schubert, ISBN-13: 9780765320001, ISBN-10: 0765320002 Trade-size paperback (19 wishers)

9780765362629.jpg The Winds of Dune Author: Brian Herbert, Kevin J. Anderson, ISBN-13: 9780765362629, ISBN-10: 0765362627 (4 wishers)

Books by Jim Butcher

Dresden Files

9780451463173.jpgChanges (Dresden Files, Bk 12) Author: Jim Butcher, ISBN-13: 9780451463173, ISBN-10: 045146317X (125 wishers)
9780451458124.jpg Fool Moon (Dresden Files, Bk 2), Author: Jim Butcher,
ISBN-13: 9780451458124, ISBN-10: 0451458125 (1 wisher) PENDING
9780451457813.jpgStorm Front (Dresden Files, Bk 1) Author: Jim Butcher, ISBN-13: 9780451457813, ISBN-10: 0451457811 (10 wishers) PENDING
9780451461896.jpg Small Favor (Dresden Files, Bk 10) Author: Jim Butcher, ISBN-13: 9780451461896, ISBN-10: 0451461894 (3 wishers)
9780451462565.jpgTurncoat (Dresden Files, Bk 11) Author: Jim Butcher, ISBN-13: 9780451462565, ISBN-10: 0451462564 (23 wishers)

Kushiel's Legacy series (All are postable, but creasing on the spine/side binding for all) Deal: all 4 for 3 credits)

9780765345042.jpgKushiel's Chosen (Kushiel's Legacy, Bk 2), Author: Jacqueline Carey, ISBN-13: 9780765345042, ISBN-10: 0765345048 (no wishers), but other WL books in this series listed.
9780765342980.jpg Kushiel's Dart (Kushiel's Legacy, Bk 1), Author: Jacqueline Carey, ISBN-13: 9780765342980, ISBN-10: 0765342987 (no wishers), but other WL books in this series listed.

9780446610148.jpgKushiel's Justice (Kushiel's Legacy, Bk 5), Author: Jacqueline Carey, ISBN-13: 9780446610148, ISBN-10: 0446610143 (4 wishers)
9780446610025.jpgKushiel's Scion (Kushiel's Legacy, Bk 4), Author: Jacqueline Carey, ISBN-13: 9780446610025, ISBN-10: 044661002X (3 wishers)

Also available, (not part of 4-for-3 deal) hardcover:
9780446610025.jpgKushiel's Scion (Kushiel's Legacy, Bk 4)
, Author: Jacqueline Carey, ISBN-13: 9780446500029, ISBN-10: 044650002X (2 wishers)

Manga

9781401208073.jpgCipher, Vol 6 Author: Minako Narita, ISBN-13: 9781401208073, ISBN-10: 140120807X (1 wisher)
9781591169291.jpg Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol 4 Author: Hiromu Arakawa, ISBN-13: 9781591169291, ISBN-10: 1591169291 (1 wisher)
9781569709030.jpg Gorgeous Carat Galaxy Author: You Higuri, ISBN-13: 9781569709030, ISBN-10: 1569709033 (1 wisher)
9781421506524.jpg I"s, Vol 11 Author: Masakazu Katsura, ISBN-13: 9781421506524, ISBN-10: 1421506521 (1 wisher)
http://cb.pbsstatic.com/s/39/0139/9781932480139.jpg Juvenile Orion Vol 5 Author: Sakurako Gokurakuin, Marekatsu Nakai, ISBN-13: 9781932480139, ISBN-10: 1932480137 (1 wisher)

http://cc.pbsstatic.com/s/15/9115/9781569709115.jpg My Only King Author: Lily Hoshino, ISBN-13: 9781569709115, ISBN-10: 1569709114 (2 wishers)
9781421516530.jpg Naruto, Vol 18 Author: Masashi Kishimoto, ISBN-13: 9781421516530, ISBN-10: 1421516535 (2 wishers)

9781421516554.jpgNaruto, Vol 20 Author: Masashi Kishimoto, ISBN-13: 9781421516554, ISBN-10: 1421516551 (3 wishers)
9781421518589.jpgNaruto, Vol 22 Author: Masashi Kishimoto, ISBN-13: 9781421518589, ISBN-10: 1421518589 (1 wisher)

9781569319017.jpg One Piece, Vol 1 Author: Eiichiro Oda, ISBN-13: 9781569319017, ISBN-10: 1569319014 (1 wisher)

Last Edited on: 11/29/12 7:55 PM ET - Total times edited: 7
Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 2:09 PM ET

Minimum order is 2, can order from my bookshelf also. Please no RC's and have WL on AUTO. Send me a PM. Thank you.  No smoking/no pets.

Enemies of the People My Family's Journey to America 43WL
Author: Kati Marton

ISBN-13: 9781594202445 - ISBN-10: 1594202443

Ashes of Midnight 1WL
by Lara Adrian

Bedtime Playtime Warlord / Adam 483 Man or Machine / Bachelorette 4WL

Beyond the Dark Dragon Dance / Caught by the Tides / Queen of All She Surveys / In a Wolf's Embrace 1WL
Author: Emma HollyLora LeighDiane WhitesideAngela Knight

Author: Mira Kirshenbaum
ISBN-13: 9780452275355 - ISBN-10: 0452275350

Black Feathers Erotic Dreams  1WL
Author: Cecilia Tan

Satan's Angel Black Lace  1WL
Author: Melissa MacNeal

Secrets Vol 14  3WL
Author: Angela KnightLeigh WyndfieldAlexa AamesJennifer Barlow

Secrets Vol 7 1WL
Author: Kathryn Anne DuboisAngela KnightJade LawlessJulia Welles

SECRETS Vol 5 & 10 on my bookshelf

The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 1WL
ISBN:0786712872

When Blood Calls (Shadow Keepers, Bk 1)
Author: J. K. Beck
ISBN-13: 9780440245773 - ISBN-10: 044024577X

ISBN-13: 9780440245780 - ISBN-10: 0440245788

When Wicked Craves (Shadow Keepers, Bk 3) 9WL
ISBN-13: 9780440245797 - ISBN-10: 0440245796

Bedtime Playtime Warlord / Adam 483 Man or Machine / Bachelorette 4WL

Getting What She Wants Hooked / In the End / Mistress Charlotte  1WL
Author: Diana HunterS. L. CarpenterChris Tanglen

Susie Bright Presents Three Kinds of Asking for It Erotic Novellas
by Eric Albert Greta Christina and Jill Soloway  3 WL

tempt me tonight  3WL
Author: toni blake

Tush 1WL
Author: Jaffe Cohen

Sex By The Book  1WL
Author: Kevin Bentley

Author: Timothy J. Lambert (Editor)R. D. Cochrane (Editor)
ISBN-13: 9781573443395 - ISBN-10: 1573443395

Along for the Ride  11WL
Author: Michelle M. Pillow
ISBN-13: 9780352341457 - ISBN-10: 0352341459

Fourplay: The Dance of Sensuality  1WL
Author: Brenda L. Thomas
ISBN-13: 9780743477277 - ISBN-10: 0743477278

It Had to Be You  1WL
Author: Timothy James Beck
ISBN-13: 9781575668895 - ISBN-10: 1575668890

Author: Joe Keenan
ISBN-13: 9780552993517 - ISBN-10: 0552993514

Putting on the Ritz (Philip & Gilbert, Bk 2)  2WL
Author: Joe Keenan
ISBN-13: 9780140149890 -

Half-Life  1WL
Author: Aaron Krach
ISBN-13: 9781555838546 - ISBN-10: 1555838545

I'm Your Man  5WL
Author: Timothy James Beck
ISBN-13: 9780758207876 - ISBN-10: 0758207875

Kingsley & I  4WL
Author: Gary Martine
ISBN-13: 9781934531396 - ISBN-10: 1934531391

Hunk House  1WL
Author: Ben Tyler

Last Watch of the Night Essays Too Personal and Otherwise  1WL
Author: Paul Monette

Latter Days 1WL
Author: C. Jay CoxT. Fabris
ISBN-13: 9781555838683 - ISBN-10: 1555838685

Last Edited on: 11/27/12 11:36 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
vampsteph avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 2:40 PM ET

taken

Last Edited on: 11/1/12 5:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 3:14 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/17/12 6:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 3:15 PM ET

Last Edited on: 10/25/13 7:57 AM ET - Total times edited: 10
fzacharvey avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 4:10 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/19/12 8:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Sianeka avatar
Sianeka - ,
Member of the Month medalFriend of PBS-Double Diamond medalPBS Cruise Attendee medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 10/30/2012 5:45 PM ET

Added to Sianeka's November List above:

9780756404673.jpg   Deliverer (Foreigner, Bk 9) Author: C. J. Cherryh ISBN-13: 9780756404673, ISBN-10: 0756404673 

Last Edited on: 10/30/12 5:46 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Page: